Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,197 members, 7,974,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:04 PM

THE BLACKMAIL (episode 5) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE BLACKMAIL (episode 5) (270 Views)

THE BLACKMAIL ( Episode 4) / THE BLACKMAIL (episode 3) / THE BLACKMAIL ( Episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE BLACKMAIL (episode 5) by koksy4all: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Damian : Hello... Hello...
On hearing his voice, the blackmailer didn't say a word.. Damian continued saying Hello, but got no reply... After saying Hello for the seventh time the blackmailer hung up...
Damian looked at his wife, she was sweating profusely..She was a bit relieved when the blackmailer didn't say a word.. Immediately she excused herself from her Husband, rushed to the toilet to pee....
With the way Ann was acting, Damian knew something was up...
Few minutes later, the blackmailer called back...
This time Ann was with her phone, she has finished cooking and her husband was eating... She went to the backyard to receive the call...
Blackmailer : So you wanna play smart with me right ? You have the guts to give the phone to ur husband, so he can call the cops on me right.. Well my dear you ain't smart...
Ann tried to talk but the blackmailer shused her...
Blackmailer : Don't u say a word...
I will not send u my account number again... This time you are to come with the money, I'll give you my home address... If you like come with the cops... I'll be arrested, that's for sure... I'll go to jail, but honey what about you? I'll post ur sex video on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and every social media I know...your home will be shattered, you will lost ur dignity nd respect... No one will regard you, so its better you act well... ( hangs up )
Ann was still trembling in fear when her phone viberated, it was a message from the blackmailer. He has sent her his home address... Ann looked at the address, she cried for some minutes then later wiped her tears and went to meet her husband..
Damian: where were you ?
Ann: was at the backyard crying...
Damian looked at her, her eyes were red and watery.. He opened his hands and she went to hug him...
Damian : dont worry okay, ive arranged for the money... Once they send the account number, let me know...
Ann hugged him tighter, she Felt a bit relieved...
She kissed her husband and excuses herself from him, she went to her room and dialled the blackmailer's number
He picked...
Ann : Hey I have the money, and I will bring it to you tomorrow but you must destroy your flash and everywhere you have that video....
Unknown to Ann, Damian has secretly followed her to Read More

source:: http://www.liveinsurance.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Guys Help Me On The Indirect Method By Quinoline / Donwizy Comedy / Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.