Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? (32873 Views)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / I Am In Love With My Colleague / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by airprinz(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
datigbogirl:

*Sucking a woman's pussy is one thing every man should give to his woman. It is the height of selfishness to deny a woman the pleasure that makes her go crazy. Every man should be a terrible and amazing pussy eater. Every man should be able to suck madness into his woman's head. Don't just pull off her pant and start to bang her pussy, No! Suck the damn pussy until her legs begin to quake and she can't stand it anymore before you can now slide in your drilling machine. Any woman who have never experienced the craziness of being sucked is yet to understand the mightiness of sucking pussy. As much as I know,. A well sucked pussy is a well soaked pussy; a well soaked pussy is a well wet pussy and a well wet pussy can comfortably accommodate any dick size without bruises.* Hope I am communicating? Good morning great family
You na real idiot. How are you communicating? how does this relate to the soln to the problem this young man is looking for?
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
Leave it till 2023 u tell her..

Mumu like u..

Will that remove buhari from Aso Rock?
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Budline1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
Don't do it directly. Don't put the girl in a tough spot, don't be selfish.. she already respects you enough to be your friend. You don't even know if this girl is seeing or crushing on someone else around there, you don't eat where you shit like other guys have been saying BUT if you truly want her, let her show you a green light first or you should just simply invite her out as FRIENDS to watch a movie, from there you could invite her to your house and see where it goes. Don't open your mouth and woo her even in your house. Let your actions alone speak here indirectly, if she wants you, you will know, if she doesn't, you still gonna know without any form of embarrassment. PS remember there are other cute decent girls out there that don't work in your office.

2 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by sprints1: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
WisdomHunter:
In a situation like this you don't really have to verbally tell her your feelings because some girls like playing hard to get even if they like you and if that happens your friendship might be ruin.

This is a situation you apply game of mind, be smart and let everything fall in place you can achieve that by acting like her bf already be confident in doing that, invite her to your crib or hang out with her and while doing that' do it like a boss be in control of everything, with this tips if you play your game very well she wouldn't know when a relationship with you has started.
u get brain die...wisdom full ur cerebrum

2 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by sprints1: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe:
i hear you sir, message read and understood. thanks for your matured contribution
bros are u working in Lagos if yes dont woo her...Let her sink into you like stove wick in kerosene.. Be her very close friend...Be her bestie.. Make some light moves... and be careful not be friend zoned...ask her for simple favors..and dont be too platonic...otherwise oti gor ara ni yen

1 Like

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Cocolatti(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bojack:
LIFE IS TOO SHORT MATE
here's your answer @ op
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by mondaypemisire(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Tell her a story dat u hav one frnd dat fall in love wit her neighbour but he did nt kwn hw he wil tel her cause both of them ar in frndship and he told u to gv an advice and u did nt kwn what u wnt to said.ask her if it was d girl can u date dat my frnd
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Budline1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
sprints1:
bros are u working in Lagos if yes dont woo her...Let her sink into you like stove wick in kerosene.. Be her very close friend...Be her bestie.. Make some light moves... and be careful not be friend zoned...ask her for simple favors..and dont be too platonic...otherwise oti gor ara ni yen

That's why he should only take her out like once or twice and never get any closer after those attempts to avoid the friendzone. If she doesn't get it within those 2 attempts, he can easily back off and maybe she can come close again after a while. Don't be verbal about it pls, naija girls no get 'epo' for 'oju'.
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Iykenuwa(m): 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
You just got a job, and you're already thinking about romance in the same organization; in this Buhari economy?

Let me ask: how is your relationship with your village people?

Use your tongue to count your teeth, Bro.

1 Like

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Chinny024(f): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
Please go ahead and tell her your mind before she gets engaged oooo....Easter/October rush is around the corner.. wink wink for the singles.......but you guys should play it in a coded way...Don't frown,or get jealous seeing her with other
male colleague discussing or chanting....Just be neutral. shocked
The dating has to be at home....
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Jokkarm2: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
my brother if you are willing to loose the job just start dating the girl with time it will cast and you will be unemployed
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by myself13: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
peacettw:
That feeling you think you are having is nothing but a release of some chemicals playing havoc on the pleasure centers of your brain. Give it time, it will fade and you can take your life back.
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Starz825(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
WisdomHunter:
In a situation like this you don't really have to verbally tell her your feelings because some girls like playing hard to get even if they like you and if that happens your friendship might be ruin.

This is a situation you apply game of mind, be smart and let everything fall in place you can achieve that by acting like her bf already be confident in doing that, invite her to your crib or hang out with her and while doing that' do it like a boss be in control of everything, with this tips if you play your game very well she wouldn't know when a relationship with you has started.
Ma nigga...u understand am well...
You Never need to ask her out at all...
It's a game of the mind...let ur heart and hers communicate together....
But the problem is u might not be able to handle the pressure that comes with her love and care afterwards... because she go just too like you...so I don't support that you go for her when u know u don't want her for long ..I don't support use and dump..
Make sure she someone u want...this trick of mind my self and this guy I quoted is talking about will work as long as u get her attention frequently....

2 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by abdabass: 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
Please, go ahead to let her know your feelings for her before another person do.
If she say no, be inquisitive to know why? This may not be in a single attempt.
If she already gotten a suitor and you are convinced, then let her be.
If not be persistent at talking to her.
Mind you be focus, remember you are both at work.
Try to find out and know the company's principle in respect to union/relationship.
Some company do not tolerate having couples in their employment.
Then weigh the option(s) before go ahead.
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by ianq: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe:
I recently got a job at a company and there is this girl, that is my colleague in the sales department, we've been close friends ever since I joined the company to the extent that even her best friend there is jealous of our friendship.

The crux of the matter is that am beginning to have a crush on her and it's eating me up, am kind of afraid to let her know of it because I think it will affect our friendship.

What do you guys think I should do here, should I go ahead and let her know about my feelings for her or should I just keep it to myself. I want a matured and reasonable advice. thanks guys.

Apparently, she is very probably seeing another/other dude(s). Bare bones fact is, she already is getting the d. already somewhere, somehow. There are reasons why she has been comfortable, so far, having a platonic relationship with you.

Therefore, I would ask myself- are my sexual fantasies about her potent enough to risk an embarrassing 'no' for an answer from her and subsequent awkwardness in the friendship?

If the libido is that strong, then banish all reservations and go in for the kill...you might prove me wrong, yet. grin
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by perousd: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
I wont say you shouldnt. ill only advise you to be careful as it seems like a decision that might change your life forever. But ill advise you give it time. CRUSH must expire. Understnd the fellow and how matured she is, then make the right decision. God loves you.
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Gsteve01(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Badt guy. Just imagine. I hail o.

Olanrefront3355:
Ralphjoe

When you bring matters like this to the altar, tag people like us grin

OK take this from many

-Tell a friend of yours you trust (male of cos) at the company and ask that friend to inform her about it, like "Jennifer, do you know Joe is crushing on you, and he talks about it every time".. Get the exact response and body language from the friend u sent, if the response is positive, go get your girl, if it's negative (she might be forming hard to get sef, just calm down, she go woo u herself) either way, you retain your friendship.

You're welcome.... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by AdomeNG: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe:
I recently got a job at a company and there is this girl, that is my colleague in the sales department, we've been close friends ever since I joined the company to the extent that even her best friend there is jealous of our friendship.

The crux of the matter is that am beginning to have a crush on her and it's eating me up, am kind of afraid to let her know of it because I think it will affect our friendship.

What do you guys think I should do here, should I go ahead and let her know about my feelings for her or should I just keep it to myself. I want a matured and reasonable advice. thanks guys.
Hey bro, if you would read this, then I strongly advice that you let her know.
You never can tell, she may be feeling the same way you feel but expecting you to make the first move. I am in a relationship with the lady I met in the same condition you stated. Now, our wedding is in the corner.
You know what? Ladies reason from the top down. If she feels you have what she needs in a man, she'd definitely accept you, but if not, she may be kind enough to let you know you are not her kind of man. If she tells you this, don't be mad at her. Work on yourself and give her a reason to doubt her opinion of you. At the end, you'll find yourself becoming a better man for your woman.

All the best, bro.

1 Like

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by ojsmscom(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
don't demand for meat where you get your bread.
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Slimguy0(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
A) NEVER SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT....
B) NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH WOMEN AT WORK (or neighbors)

Two cold bottles of whatever you drink on me Bro....
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by holajeedayy: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ralphjoe:

u just got jod and next thing is run babe instead of impressing with performance
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by crunchyg: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Chinny024:
Please go ahead and tell her your mind before she gets engaged oooo....Easter/October rush is around the corner.. wink wink for the singles.......but you guys should play it in a coded way...Don't frown,or get jealous seeing her with other
male colleague discussing or chanting....Just be neutral. shocked
The dating has to be at home....
You sound like someone in such relationship at her work place
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Chinny024(f): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:

You sound like someone in such relationship at her work place
Ain't possible for my field.....
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by nick50(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
Delay is dangerous bro ..no time to check time..tell her ur mind before someone else snaps her from ur clutches
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by crunchyg: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Chinny024:

Ain't possible for my field.....
Na so, nurses wey sabi run things with doctors, aunty abeg talk true
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by nick50(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
Olanrefront3355:
Ralphjoe

OK take this from many

-Tell a friend of yours you trust (male of cos) at the company and ask that friend to inform her about it, like "Jennifer, do you know Joe is crushing on you, and he talks about it every time".. Get the exact response and body language from the friend u sent, if the response is positive, go get your girl, if it's negative (she might be forming hard to get sef, just calm down, she go woo u herself) either way, you retain your friendship.

u will be stunned wen Jennifer starts dating the person u trust...lesson :trust nobody

3 Likes

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by gsmguru: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
Office relationship is quite dangerous, thread with care.

Meanwhile..

Discover The Highly Profitable And Lucrative World Of GSM Industry Business Opportunities!

Do you know that Africa is now said to be the second world’s biggest and fastest growing Telecommunications/ GSM market after China?

Do you also know that the Telecommunications/GSM industry in Nigeria is currently the second biggest revenue generating industry after the petroleum industry?

Do you also know that the GSM airtime recharge, the GSM mobile phones as well as other GSM products/accessories business is now said to be one of the most profitable, lucrative and fast growing business venture anybody can engage start in the country?

Do you further know that a lot of smart Nigerians have started this business with a low capital but within a very short period have started earning millions of naira from it every month consistently?

Do you know that the major GSM airtime recharge dealers and distributors are raking in tens of millions every month and likewise the major dealers of the GSM handsets and other mobile phone products/accessories?

Do you know that by applying the right marketing and business strategies, you too can begin to make a sale of over ten million naira from the GSM air time recharge, GSM mobile handsets and other GSM products and accessories every month within a very short period of starting the business?

Do you want to learn more about how you too can participate in this highly profitable and lucrative business?

If so, then why don’t you too also participate in this powerful, insightive and life changing Telecommunications/GSM industry business? To learn more, click on this thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5050471/start-raking-millions-every-month

Don’t let this golden opportunity pass you by!
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by stubbornman(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
Olanrefront3355:
Ralphjoe

OK take this from many

Correct guy you sabi the level.... nah the scope be that cheesy cheesy
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by henrinity(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
A) NEVER SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT....
B) NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH WOMEN AT WORK (or neighbors)
LEGIT COMMENT
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
tintingz:
And what are the reasons?

Kayceenaz:

Bro, I'm curious, WHY? Kindly elaborate.

it is very simple...

A) it is easy to get attached/feelings for someone at work, because you spend more time with that person than with your own partner/wife... but the reality is that it is a false sense of infatuation.

B) if you guys start dating then imagine how stressful it would be....so you see each other all day long and then after work, you need to spend "more" time with that person?! how long do you think it would be before you need some time off?
it is a well know fact that many married people wouldnt last as long as they do/did, if they had to spend all day everyday with their partner.

C) if you guys have a disagreement/fight in the relationship, then imagine the nightmare it would cause at work (especially if you are her boss/superior)?

D) if you guys have a disagreement/fight as colleagues, then imagine the nightmare it would cause in your r/ship?

E) what if the r/ship doesnt last and now you have to 1) see this person everyday 2) deal/interact with this person everyday, 3) act nice around someone you may dislike etc ?

but the most IMPORTANT issue here is: when you date someone at work then you mix work with r/ship, and there will come a time when these two elements will clash... and sadly (once again) your emotions will have you choose love over work. as soon as you date someone at work, you can NEVER have an unbiased opinion about that person and/or the job they do... and sadly after time, your job/duties will ultimately be affected by it. examples:
- can you fire a girlfriend who is not doing her job properly because she is now complacent/lazy?
- can you really promote someone who does the same job as your gf but is better than your girlfriend?
- do you think people at work would feel great knowing that their hardwork/dedication would always be overlooked because someone get special favors?
- if you show people at work that having a r/ship with your colleagues is ok, how long do you think before the above point B/C/D/E happens to them, and therefore fukcs up (aka poison) the whole work environment?

PS i wont even dwell on how foolish you will look when bitter ex gf starts to throw your name in the mud (in anger about the breakup) by saying TO PEOPLE WHO LOOK UP TO YOU, WORK UNDER YOU AND "SHOULD" RESPECT YOU that you were useless in bed, had a tiny baby dikc, like to be finger fukced during sex and/or that you have a ritualist shrine at home.

so yes, that r/ship could be great, but would you gamble your job/business over it?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by PrincewithGod(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
Give your life to Christ and source for a wife to marry.
Re: I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? by Chinny024(f): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:

Na so, nurses wey sabi run things with doctors, aunty abeg talk true

Big and fat lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Men / Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.