Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? (35155 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Uber, Taxify And Off Taxi: Please Which One Is The Cheapest To Ride? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Sirafoy: 3:28am On Apr 27, 2019
amaniro:
I visited Ado last year. The level of poverty there is unimaginable.
Unimaginable poverty? I strongly disagreed with this. Ekiti not too rich but also not too poor

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 27, 2019
shellybee:
In other words, which state has the lowest cost of living. PH is too costly for my liking.
I wanna move somewhere and start afresh somewhere else. So which part of Nigeria is ideal for a person like me?
The place should be lively and not too expensive to live in.

Depends on what you do for a living, but since you already live in Portharcourt, Uyo will be a very good option, it's close by, but serene and fresh air unlike Port Harcourt, lesser cost of living and a nice place to raise a family.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by haywhy06: 5:13am On Apr 27, 2019
Come to Osun State
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by ShootThemAll(m): 5:37am On Apr 27, 2019
Enugu...Enugu and Enugu. Enugu is the best. Transportation very cheap you can move from Asata to Old park for just #30, house rent very cheap compared to other states, food stuffs very cheap, good pipe borne water and road, very very peaceful and serene. I have been to and stayed at least a week in almost all the states in Nigeria because of the nature of my job except few northern states that are very close to the boarder because of Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen etc. ENUGU IS THE BEST!!!!!!! cool
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by tradebot: 6:08am On Apr 27, 2019
WHY?
amaniro:
Ekiti state tongue but the next day you'll move out grin
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by hisholar2(m): 6:20am On Apr 27, 2019
Shollay20:

Are you for real.....
of course bro. Living was meant to be cheap here lol
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Mcreloaded(m): 6:37am On Apr 27, 2019
Any where in Edo state
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by topstone4: 6:38am On Apr 27, 2019
amaniro:
Ekiti state tongue but the next day you'll move out grin

Why did you say that? Please give details
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 27, 2019
martineverest:
Ur level of comprehension is so low..... I'm from Niger Delta(origin),grew up in Lagos(residence),went to university of Benin(education),served in Ibadan (NYSC).whats hàrd tò understand?

Niger delta (origin)....please can someone here take this boy back to school or atleast teach him primary values.
Seriously u need to refund all ur tuition fees throughout ur academic life....

Niger delta- origin.......Imagine look at what someone who passed through the santum santorium is writing.

U didn't pass normally rather I think u manoeuvred ur way out of university because if truly u passed through learning, u won't have written this trash. Or make same mistake again...

God save and liberate ur soul.

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by CalabarDude(m): 6:54am On Apr 27, 2019
calabar is ok, but u need to be self employed
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by ebenope(m): 7:03am On Apr 27, 2019
Osogbo with steady power supply and you can get to where you are going at any time
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by martineverest(m): 7:04am On Apr 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Niger delta (origin)....please can someone here take this boy back to school or atleast teach him primary values.
Seriously u need to refund all ur tuition fees throughout ur academic life....

Niger delta- origin.......Imagine look at what someone who passed through the santum santorium is writing.

U didn't pass normally rather I think u manoeuvred ur way out of university because if truly u passed through learning, u won't have written this trash. Or make same mistake again...

God save and liberate ur soul.
na waoh.. I'm done replying Dumbos here
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by freemi(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2019
WinningEleven:
Which kind Lagos?
lols funny smebody
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 27, 2019
martineverest:
na waoh.. I'm done replying Dumbos here

See the definition of dumbos....below

People who doesn't know the meaning of their origin and a coined name....

That's what dumbo means....

I now agree that not all educated have sense, somee are just a product of recycled mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by searchlight: 7:21am On Apr 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

A graduate writing rubbish....even buhari is more learned than u without waec certificate.

U were born in Niger delta...schooled in benin...

Is benin. Not Niger delta.....
U should have said I was born in Niger delta and schooled there....

I wonder the sweetness in this coined name Niger delta if not mediocrity.
op not every state in south south is Niger Delta.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 27, 2019
searchlight:
op not every state in south south is Niger Delta.

And not here to argue which one is Niger delta or not...because Niger delta can be use to define Ann origin...and also there are state outside south south which also have that designation....niger delta....

Is a designated name for a purpose and should not be used to mean origin.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by pawesome(m): 7:34am On Apr 27, 2019
shellybee:
In other words, which state has the lowest cost of living. PH is too costly for my liking.
I wanna move somewhere and start afresh somewhere else. So which part of Nigeria is ideal for a person like me?
The place should be lively and not too expensive to live in.
Gombe,Bauchi or Plateau and you won't regret a moment...

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by siloty: 7:47am On Apr 27, 2019
Ebonyi
Niger
Nasarawa
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by WinningEleven(m): 7:51am On Apr 27, 2019
SmartMen:
didn't you see the "X" sign on Lagos abi u need telescope?
I was the one who put it there undecided
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 27, 2019
pawesome:
Gombe,Bauchi or Plateau and you won't regret a moment...
Security might be your biggest issue if you are a non Muslim. Bauchi looks cool man. I remember Bauchi club for roasted chicken
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by partnerbizz4: 8:13am On Apr 27, 2019
ShootThemAll:
Enugu...Enugu and Enugu. Enugu is the best. Transportation very cheap you can move from Asata to Old park for just #30, house rent very cheap compared to other states, food stuffs very cheap, good pipe borne water and road, very very peaceful and serene. I have been to and stayed at least a week in almost all the states in Nigeria because of the nature of my job except few northern states that are very close to the boarder because of Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen etc. ENUGU IS THE BEST!!!!!!! cool

You don't know no shiit about enugu oga.

No water. A very intractable challenge.

No money

No food

NoNo accomodation

Accomodation is very very expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by karmaolu1(m): 8:20am On Apr 27, 2019
Taraba

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 27, 2019
come to kebbi state No voilence free education for indigine including those in university , everythng is cheap nepa no shifting 24hours the state is well secured , racist is not allowed , alot of job vacancies
bross come to kebbi state its far better than lagos and abuja
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Rebuke: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2019
Shollay20:

I like osun for 24/7 supply supply....

Why una too dey lie? Yes, they are tryin in term of power supply but 24/7 is a big lie. Habbba.

As a matter of fact, some parts of the state capital haven't seen light for the past 7days or more now.

Ask very well, olorunda local government precisely.

Na only person wey no dey travel una fit dey bobo with lies o.

As far as West, North and some parts of the east are concerned, no one can tell me stories.

Osun State is fast becoming yahoo yahoo boy's hob. If yhu are looking for a way to make money, forget osun xcept yhu have yhur plan welll mapped out. Na so so give give yhu go dey give...pleny beggars on the streets there.

Lagos, is for all kind of life. Quick money, opportunities abound here if yhu are ready to work hard. Yhu can also get cheap houses and live quietly in some places or parts here in Lag. Just be sharp.

North, Jos, Kadunna ain't bad too. In jos, expect the unexpected (crisis wise, though a bit low now). In fact, Norths generally can very cheap but yhur safety is a bit of a concern.

My Verdict, Ibadan is not a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2019
sherylbakky:
Definitely, u'v not been to the North-west and the North-east region of this country.

Is poverty now a competition? smh
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by maldino: 9:00am On Apr 27, 2019
Jos...food and transportation are cheap
Accommodation affordable

2 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Aghanel(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2019
laughing at those persons mentioning Asaba. Nobody needs to tell you that Asaba is fvcking expensive. Just come and experience it.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Lovelyn451(f): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2019
snowball11:

Ywah,.........there's none! It's just that there are scattered all over the country doing their legitimate business of begging! grin
I pity you guys down south, u see them begging and think the money and food u give them is their problem, most of them are in govt. and Arabic schools with government support, by the time you see them contesting for power tomorrow your eyes go clear...if you like don't mind your poverty stricken communities be poke nosing into northern affairs

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2019
flokii:
Abuja is okay.. there are some low cost areas around.

If you want to stay around Central Area, Garki, Asokoro, Maitama and the likes, you must have cash cos na big men area.

The area like

Karmo
Idu
Lugbe
Kuje
Agwansaho etc

Are for hustlers grin
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

A graduate writing rubbish....even buhari is more learned than u without waec certificate.

U were born in Niger delta...schooled in benin...

Is benin. Not Niger delta.....
U should have said I was born in Niger delta and schooled there....

I wonder the sweetness in this coined name Niger delta if not mediocrity.
the height of your ignorance and stupidity is confounding
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
the height of your ignorance and stupidity is confounding

Go and look for husband and settle down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Bus In A Fatal Accident In Oyo, 4 Dead (Graphic Photos) / See The Environment At Tin Can Island Port (PHOTOS) / 30-Minute Rain Causes Floods In Chief Ugwu Street, Enugu. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.