Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? (35154 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Uber, Taxify And Off Taxi: Please Which One Is The Cheapest To Ride? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Go and look for husband and settle down.
dont worry your silly head. My husband can't have an ignorant mindset like you
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
dont worry your silly head. My husband can't have an ignorant mindset like you

Marry and settle down....u need a man in ur life.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Misslagbaja: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2019
amaniro:
I visited Ado last year. The level of poverty there is unimaginable.

Poverty!!?

Just say its not lively.

There are lots of codedly rich people in Ado.

Lol.

I just dey laugh.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Marry and settle down....u need a man in ur life.
and your brain needs upgrading. I don't do outdated men. Bye bye.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
and your brain needs upgrading. I don't do outdated men. Bye bye.

May God give u a suitable man.
I understand how frustrated u are with men....is not easy at. Ur age to be lone, single.....not good for a woman...

Ur story will change soon.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by jamesfadairo(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2019
Awka is not cheap abeg
logan2:
I'm surprised nobody is mentioning Awka , Asaba and Uyo (Akwa Ibom)
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by divineappo(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2019
go to kano, tfare for a distance that keke in Lagos will charge #150 is #50 in kano

food is also not expensive there.

Rent a house in Nai'bawa area, very cheap
A single room public house is #15-20k

A room self contain is around #35k-40k

different tribes live in Nai'bawa, security is cool too

NB: I reside in Lagos, but goes to kano often
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Robert129(m): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2019
Shollay20:

I like osun for 24/7 supply supply....
Which kind lie be this ? Light is a bit good in Oshogbo but other areas are bad ... In ilesa, there's no light since last month.

3 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by logan2(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2019
jamesfadairo:
Awka is not cheap abeg
I beg your pardon, accommodation is cheap on awka
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by ladyn4real(f): 10:15am On Apr 27, 2019
[quote author=IamPlato post=77881813]Bornu[/quote)Do you want Boko Haram to finish him dere?
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2019
If you like adequate power supply and business area. Goto new bussa in Niger state. The place were kanji dam is situated. But it's a small town and not lively compare to other cities and town. But you can make money there, enjoy 24hours light and babes.

NB: I don't live there but I once spent a month plus there for business purpose and left afterward.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by IamPlato(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2019
[quote author=ladyn4real post=77895060][/quote] He Is The One Looking For Cheap Places To Leave In...
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Foolishmasses: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2019
Talk more on this
amaniro:
Ekiti state tongue but the next day you'll move out grin
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by jolyment: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2019
sherylbakky:
Definitely, u'v not been to the North-west and the North-east region of this country.

Exactly
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Thunday1005(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2019
Ogun state
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by pawesome(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Security might be your biggest issue if you are a non Muslim. Bauchi looks cool man. I remember Bauchi club for roasted chicken
all those things about if not been a Muslim,you might have security issue is a big fat lie... Abi Na only Christians Boko de kill? Moreover you can't find them in Jos, Bauchi and GOMBE so all those things you have been hearing about the north is a myth...
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2019
pawesome:
all those things about if not been a Muslim,you might have security issue is a big fat lie... Abi Na only Christians Boko de kill? Moreover you can't find them in Jos, Bauchi and GOMBE so all those things you have been hearing about the north is a myth...
For example, Hijabs are been worn in schools there. Your child not wearing this makes them looks different. Bauchi surprising was neater with more urban planning than even Jos when i went there some years ago.
Apart from this, i think the North is cheaper and better than the southern cities

2 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Thane(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2019
Aghanel:
laughing at those persons mentioning Asaba. Nobody needs to tell you that Asaba is fvcking expensive. Just come and experience it.

Asaba is a town to go and relax after you have made your money.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Funkybabee(f): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2019
rexwalters:
Please tell those lazy minded dare devil's down south that most Northerners are into trading commodities of goods and services.

keep shut shey u want to compare proverty level there to west... who told you that Ado is poor, am still gonna quote that liar guy again just because a state is small dosen't mean people living there are poor.

they are still gradually developing into a city.

They are educated and living in a well standard...
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by centboy123456(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2019
Imo1stson:
Aba in Abia State is the cheapest city you can get quickest money.

how
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by centboy123456(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2019
IamPlato:
Is It Your Bornu
Bornu is It Your?
It Bornu Is Your?
Your Bornu It Is

Abi You De Mad Ni. undecided

bro take am easy nail why u day vex
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by centboy123456(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2019
Ttipsy:
I think is makurdi

how
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by centboy123456(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2019
chimeziedickson:
Bro...3yrs ago na run i run leave ph for lag......

why u run bro
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by centboy123456(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2019
OtemAtum:
Osun on top of my list any day, any time.

why explain
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Funkybabee(f): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2019
Sirafoy:

Unimaginable poverty? I strongly disagreed with this. Ekiti not too rich but also not too poor

don't mind that dindinrin.. I wonder Which state he came from.. ekiti most educated and eat with a well standard .. what poverty did he mean self
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by centboy123456(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2019
Skipperrabiu:
come to kebbi state No voilence free education for indigine including those in university , everythng is cheap nepa no shifting 24hours the state is well secured , racist is not allowed , alot of job vacancies
bross come to kebbi state its far better than lagos and abuja

bro wch kebbi d one in Nigeria or where but if is d Nigeria own u are talking bout u must be high
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by centboy123456(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Go and look for husband and settle down.

haha bros u get bad mouth oh
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by snowball11(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
I pity you guys down south, u see them begging and think the money and food u give them is their problem, most of them are in govt. and Arabic schools with government support, by the time you see them contesting for power tomorrow your eyes go clear...if you like don't mind your poverty stricken communities be poke nosing into northern affairs

Oh, I never knew the monumental begging was a strategy to clinge to power! I'm loss for word!
Meanwhile, whatever rocks your boat up north is totally your biz and got nothing to do with the greater south! undecided
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Funkybabee(f): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
amaniro:

I visited Ido. That one sef was worst.. Ekiti is poor sha

dindinrin do u want to compare them to your amajiri brothers
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by pawesome(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

For example, Hijabs are been worn in schools there. Your child not wearing this makes them looks different. Bauchi surprising was neater with more urban planning than even Jos when i went there some years ago.
Apart from this, i think the North is cheaper and better than the southern cities
thats why there are private schools.. For example living faith do have schools all over the northmong other churches that do have schools.. Those places I listed do have high religious tolerance unlike orders..
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Ganjafama(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
SweetBuns:
Warri
Akure
Ibadan
Ado
Abeokuta
Lagos lipsrsealed
Remove Warri from the list.I lived there for 20 yrs and I know what am saying.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Lovelyn451(f): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
snowball11:

Oh, I never knew the monumental begging was a strategy to clinge to power! I'm loss for word!
Meanwhile, whatever rocks your boat up north is totally your biz and got nothing to do with the greater south! undecided
I pray u guys learn to focus on your region...seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Bus In A Fatal Accident In Oyo, 4 Dead (Graphic Photos) / See The Environment At Tin Can Island Port (PHOTOS) / 30-Minute Rain Causes Floods In Chief Ugwu Street, Enugu. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.