Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? (35148 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Uber, Taxify And Off Taxi: Please Which One Is The Cheapest To Ride? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by EbonyCy(f): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Please I want to relocate....I have lagos in mind(agege area)...but seeing Ibadan recommended by many I'm tempted to have a rethink...
Pls how cheap is a room apartment over there,
I have a skill(bag&shoe making)....can I survive with it there in case I don't see a job
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
amaniro:
I visited Ado last year. The level of poverty there is unimaginable.
poverty in Ekiti? you're very funny sha. Because I don't know your own definition of poverty
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Lovelyn451(f): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
centboy123456:

bro wch kebbi d one in Nigeria or where but if is d Nigeria own u are talking bout u must be high
you'll be shocked to know it's true, when all you guys do is pin point problems in the north, govt. Keep pushing money over there to solve the problems while your region is neglected...you'll rather protest on how a flyover in kano is not painted than talk about the second niger bridge not built till date

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by EbonyCy(f): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
WinningEleven:
Ibadan is the place for you.

pls Wats d cost of living like,how cheap is accommodation, how one easily get a job there,I am interested in knowing pls...I want to relocate too at least by june
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
centboy123456:

bro wch kebbi d one in Nigeria or where but if is d Nigeria own u are talking bout u must be high
U Know nothing about kebbi state so please dnt judge me
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Aghanel(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
Thane:

Asaba is a town to go and relax after you have made your money.
Fixed!!! Case closed.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Okiemuteomos(m): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
shellybee:
In other words, which state has the lowest cost of living. PH is too costly for my liking.
I wanna move somewhere and start afresh somewhere else. So which part of Nigeria is ideal for a person like me?
The place should be lively and not too expensive to live in.
warri is cheap to leave effurun
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by asfrankasf(m): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
Your State of MIND cool or move to Osun State
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by noble71(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
logan2:
I'm surprised nobody is mentioning Awka , Asaba and Uyo (Akwa Ibom)
Awka is not cheap. Ibadan is still leading.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Yakiboy: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lokoja
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Eze2000(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
hisholar2:
of course bro. Living was meant to be cheap here lol

What is power supply like over there and how much doe a 2 bedroom flat cost? I'm Igbo living in Lagos and all my biz is online. I'm so tired of buying fuel and fighting mechanics for spoiling my generator even where every damn thing is so expensive! and i hardly ever go out due to my biz

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Tex42(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2019
You might want to consider Awka, capital of Anambra state then. Standard of living is enormously on the law side in Awka in contrast with most cities. Affordable houses/rents, cheap transportation...

The city of Awka is built up in such a way that it seems the residential, commercial and Social areas were systematically developed in varying areas of the city but in close proximity with each other.

from the serene residential cluster of the Ngozika estate, via Okpuno, and Nodu to an all hour social activities and arrays of club and exquisite bars on the club street - Tempsite axis.
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by hisholar2(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2019
Eze2000:

What is power supply like over there and how much doe a 2 bedroom flat cost? I'm Igbo living in Lagos and all my biz is online. I'm so tired of buying fuel and fighting mechanics for spoiling my generator even where every damn thing is so expensive! and i hardly ever go out due to my biz
I would say the power supply is not that encouraging and the house rent depends on location
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by Samshumy: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Eze2000:

Power supply depends on the area you are. Some areas have 20hrs light a day, some 16hrs, some 18hrs, some 22hrs. 2 bedroom flat depends on the area but averagely 250-300k in a good area
Re: Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? by kesterotabor(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good afternoon house , I am a new couple , I base in Benin city , I am planjng to relocate to ondo state (akure) , please i need idea on the cost of accommodation like a room and palour self contain and how cheap are food and transport ?
Please urgent hope to read from you people , God bless us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia / GUO Bus Plunges Into Owode River In Lagos, 2 Dead (Photos) / APC Bus In A Fatal Accident In Oyo, 4 Dead (Graphic Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.