Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,963 members, 7,873,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

How To Earn 65,000,000 Naira- Buy A Car Of Your Dreams In Just Four Months - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Earn 65,000,000 Naira- Buy A Car Of Your Dreams In Just Four Months (286 Views)

Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / How To Earn 65,000,000 Naira- Buy A Car Of Your Dreams In Just Four Months / Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 65,000,000 Naira- Buy A Car Of Your Dreams In Just Four Months by chikayobi(m): 2:58am On May 02, 2019
Do you have enough money? Do you have everything you've been dreaming of? Are you happy with how your life is going? If the answer is 'Yes', then just don't waste your time and close this page.
Those who answered 'No', go on reading. I'll tell you how to quit your annoying full time job and start earning 150,000 or 250,000 Naira a day in just 2 days, from the comfort of your home.
I succeeded in it, and if you want, you'll be successful, too! It won't hurt me if I share this secret with you, while it will help some of you to change your life for good and finally become financially free.

First, a couple of words about myself. My name is Iyawa Okoro. I'm 26, I live in Lagos, and I'm just an ordinary girl from a family, which cannot by any means be called 'well-off'. I was born to middle-aged parents. My Mum was a nurse at clinic, while my Dad was a dump truck driver.
When I was little, all I remember was that my parents made every effort to buy the cheapest food and clothes possible. If they were lucky enough, they would save up a bit for vacation. We even could tour Zanzibar once in 3 or 4 years.
Once I graduated from secondary school, I didn't even think about going to university, as I needed to raise money for my parents (already retired) and myself.
So I found a job instead, worked as a sales assistant, with a monthly salary around 130,000 Naira. It was 2014, and this was quite a good starting salary for Nigeria.
I made enough money for living, but I had a dream, which was to buy a brand new Porshe Panamera. I knew it was extemely expensive and I'd have to save up for years. However, this was fine with me. After all, it was a dream, and you just can't make your dream come true in a day or two. Well, this is what I thought at the time...
I was really depressed at my financial situation then, prices were starting to increase due to inflation and living in Nigeria became more difficult. People were upset but I knew I had to carry on working...
However, 3 months more passed, and the shop I worked at turned bankrupt, so here I was, with no job or income sources at all, having to live on my parents' retirement benefits.
These were actually joyless times. I was looking desperately for any possible job opportunity on the Internet, but after nearly two months, there were no results at all.
Another two weeks passed, and I was about to abandon all hope, when suddenly I came across a web page. This was a story about a guy who had earned 3,000,000 Naira on the net, in front of his computer, without even leaving the house he lived in!
He said he had traded....view full post [https://www.dailyworldtips.com/2019/05/how-to-earn-65000000-naira-buy-car-of.html]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was Told I Will Not Amount To Anything- Helen Paul / Please, Where Is Stella Damasus? / Yahoo Yahoo: "EFCC, Chase Politicians, Leave Boys Alone" — Oyemyke (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.