Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,456 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:14 AM

Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please (715 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / A Masturbating Husband Or A Cheating Husband.....ladies, Which Do You Prefer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 04, 2019
Please advice a friend
Re: Please by Paxie55: 6:35pm On May 04, 2019
Your friend or you
Re: Please by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 04, 2019
Always a friend
Re: Please by Olalan(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2019
Walk away with your dignity.......the lady is a hoe
Re: Please by affinity77(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2019
A friend indeed shocked
Re: Please by Fuckinho: 6:47pm On May 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Please by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 04, 2019
What's lacking in the relationship??

I think u should confront her like a man, tell her u won't tolerate such. Also tell her to send u a picture of her nipples too... When relationships get boring, lil excitement from outside and people get carried away. So work on ur relationship.
Re: Please by MJBOLT: 6:55pm On May 04, 2019
your friend is dating himself.he should end the relationship
Re: Please by Paxie55: 6:57pm On May 04, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What's lacking in the relationship??

I think u should confront her like a man, tell her u won't tolerate such. Also tell her to send u a picture of her nipples too... When relationships get boring, lil excitement from outside and people get carried away. So work on ur relationship.
It's his fault.
There's nothing enticing about the relationship.
When was the last time he took her out, bought her gifts, cooked and petted her? She obviously couldn't control the attention some other guys were giving her, that was why she yielded to their advances. He must not necessarily ask for her nudes, not even advisable. There are things he can do better than that.

I blame the op

1 Like

Re: Please by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 04, 2019
Paxie55:

It's his fault.
There's nothing enticing about the relationship.
When was the last time he took her out, bought her gifts, cooked and petted her? She obviously couldn't control the attention some other guys were giving her, that was why she yielded to their advances. He must not necessarily ask for her nudes, not even advisable. There are things he can do better than that.

I blame the op
Op comman learn how to ignite the flame in your relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Please by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 04, 2019
He saw a message on her phone to a guy telling him she is not putting anything on. to cut the story short, he saw pictures of her breast she snapped and sent to the guy, i mean her Unclad breast with the nipples clearly showing.

Such vivid description
Are you sure you're not the one?

Anyway, she might just be dirty chatting.
Let him sniff around for real proof of infidelity.

1 Like

Re: Please by Paxie55: 7:07pm On May 04, 2019
Furiosa:

Such vivid description
Are you sure you're not the one?

Anyway, she might just be dirty chatting.
Let him sniff around for real proof of infidelity.
What right does he have to even check the woman's phone?
Now, he's got what he's seeking for undecided
Re: Please by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 04, 2019
Paxie55:

What right does he have to even check the woman's phone?
Now, he's got what he's seeking for undecided

Lol. He found what he wanted.
Re: Please by iTearHerToto: 7:16pm On May 04, 2019
Wait you two are in a relationship with 2 kids And you haven't paid her bride price.angry
Re: Please by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:21pm On May 04, 2019
No one, he stole her, he has not done proper marriage, also have you sat her down to know what is troubling her, some men are not romantic at all, yes. After two kids, please both of you need to talk to yourselves
Re: Please by femmoy(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2019
headless post,where is the message body?

(1) (Reply)

COZA. Question To Bisola. / Photos: 73 Year Old Man Weds His 63 Lover In Kaduna / Are You A Masculine Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.