Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,653 members, 7,889,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us (32917 Views)

Husband Slept With My Sister And Got Her Pregnant He Doesn't Think It's Cheating / Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty / Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Sachiopropty(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:
Help! I Am In A Serious Dilemma!!

Please what does it mean when a man tells his woman that he is not connected to her?

I was in courtship with this guy late 2017, we were working towards getting married. we broke up sometime in 2018. Since then, it's been difficult for me to love again. I really loved him and could go extreme for him.

He has tried going into other relationships same as me but non worked. So we decided to give us a shot once more, I was happy and felt whole again.....

He is very principled. Now he is saying that he doesn't feel that connection between us. He said I am everything, intelligent, smart, beautiful, hardworking, a graduate, Godfearing with good home upbringing, from a god background, tall infact taller than every girl he has come across but he just doesn't feel that connection between us. When it comes to qualities, I am better than every girl he has met. He went ahead to tell me of a girl who he felt that connection with but she broke his heart. I am shattered and devastated once more.

Its easy to say move on, but easier said than done. It took me months to move on, i was only able to by trying to hate him. One of the reasons why I really loved him was because he never tried taking advantage of me as I am a virgin.

He never for one day talked me into it unlike some other guys I have met.I have been so good to him, he confessed that no girl has loved and treated him like I did. I have been trying to understand this whole connection thing.... Where am I going wrong. I am not a boring person, there is no boring moment with me. Most guys I have met always tell me that I am priceless and some keep coming back but I find it hard to like them.
I only keep remembering the beautiful memories we shared.
I am so devastated..... I really wanted us to work things out ..

Pray for him , I believe he his suffering from spirit spiritual wife very common among men . grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by duduade: 4:29pm On May 05, 2019
Richy4:
I just broke the 17th commandment of the 'Bro codes' by telling you this...He used the olden days break up line on u written and endorsed by Adam himself from the beginning of time .. It is called " it's not you, it's me" breakup lines... smiley

Just look at all the qualities he highlighted that u got... yet... Those qualities will make any man take u to see his mama in a heartbeat...

Please start shopping/looking for another man dear.. u are not the one for him...

MY only guess will be that While he was with u during the trial period , he has some one else to whom he was trying to compare both of u together... he has made up his mind and has made his choice and u were not that choice ... it is just to let u go gently without hurting your feelings...and if u are still in that relationship let him go... u don't need a prophet to tell u what's gonna happen...

FYI it got nothing to do with what you have done.. it's just that u guys were not compatible... it's like any other breakup... but the difference is that he will accept everything as his fault..he will highlight your wonderful qualities... then blame himself for not connecting with u..in fact blame everything that was not going well in your relationship on himself....

I might probably pay some fine for exposing this smiley..

Gbammmest

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by FhukaFhuka: 4:29pm On May 05, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by yankison(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

Please what does it mean when a man tells his woman that he is not connected to her?

I was in courtship with this guy late 2017, we were working towards getting married. we broke up sometime in 2018. Since then, it's been difficult for me to love again. I really loved him and could go extreme for him.

I am going to treat you well more than he could , I'm well to do and I also would not be having sex till we get married as I'm principled about that also .. let's connect I would appreciate if you can give a chance to know each other ...check your pm

He has tried going into other relationships same as me but non worked. So we decided to give us a shot once more, I was happy and felt whole again.....

He is very principled. Now he is saying that he doesn't feel that connection between us. He said I am everything, intelligent, smart, beautiful, hardworking, a graduate, Godfearing with good home upbringing, from a god background, tall infact taller than every girl he has come across but he just doesn't feel that connection between us. When it comes to qualities, I am better than every girl he has met. He went ahead to tell me of a girl who he felt that connection with but she broke his heart. I am shattered and devastated once more.

Its easy to say move on, but easier said than done. It took me months to move on, i was only able to by trying to hate him. One of the reasons why I really loved him was because he never tried taking advantage of me as I am a virgin.

He never for one day talked me into it unlike some other guys I have met.I have been so good to him, he confessed that no girl has loved and treated him like I did. I have been trying to understand this whole connection thing.... Where am I going wrong. I am not a boring person, there is no boring moment with me. Most guys I have met always tell me that I am priceless and some keep coming back but I find it hard to like them.

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by boxypane(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2019
This is no Dilemma, the truth is, sex is a difficult topic to discuss maturely in our society today. He could be principled and all that but it could be to the extent that he is either a virgin too or he just got laid of late and that you can't give him that new experience. My honest piece.

3 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by oyetunder(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2019
move on and stop disturbing us. For every good man or woman, there are better men and women.

2 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Timekeeper: 4:30pm On May 05, 2019
Different people different issue. There is a lady I love so much too and I don't think she does.. I really really do love her and I think I can withstand anytin for her... I'm sure I'm not gonna disappoint her but don't know if she is seeing my true intentions

2 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by yankison(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

I am going to treat you well more than he could , I'm well to do and I also would not be having sex till we get married as I'm principled about that also .. let's connect I would appreciate if you can give a chance to know each other ...check your pm

Let's connect I do treat more than he did . I'm principled about no sex till marriage .. I work and a chance to know you would be appreciated

4 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Amuocha: 4:31pm On May 05, 2019
If not for Buhari angry
Things could have worked out sad
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by davibid: 4:31pm On May 05, 2019
F

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by sisisioge: 4:32pm On May 05, 2019
Exes belong in the past...it is always hard to get that spark back once broken.

6 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by richard870(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

You really wanted it to work or want it to work... d later points to a progressive move while the other means it's a bye g' issue
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by DogmaNation: 4:33pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

Make sweet love to him n he will connect with you easily. Sex brings out the love n connection in a man, towards a women.

2 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:
1. You loved him because he never tried "taking advantage" of you as you are a virgin.

2. Now he is telling you he feels no connection to you and you are crying?

He actually feels no connection to you, that is the reason (1) happened. Minus him being a whole lot self controlled

Well, the young man told you the truth, you should appreciate that. When he looks at you, he doesn't feel that rush. He doesn't struggle to suppress erèctions.

You might appeal to a man's eyes, his intellect, but not his loins. I don't know which is more important to them, but somehow they always tilt to the one who has all or the later.

Ah! Please me I don't understand you oh. Which one struggling to keep elections again. Sorry erections.

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by TANID(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2019
Let Him Go I Don't Think That Kind Of Relationship Is gonna Work Out Again
Happy Word Laugh Day grin
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 05, 2019
sisisioge:
Exes belong in the past...it is always hard to get that spark back once broken.

Hmm mummy, you must be taking from experience.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Ruman(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2019
why do I have this feeling that you are trying to sell yourself has a good wife material?

3 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by boiz2men(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:
He doesn't struggle to suppress erèctions.

Please tell her she has lost him. If a guy loses sexual attraction with her every time... IT IS FINISHED. Nothing can be done.

SHes a sister
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by SEONaijaExpert: 4:34pm On May 05, 2019
Dude wants sex, case closed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Ufranklin92(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

I don't understand what you mean by feminine glories

grin grin
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by idonhammer: 4:35pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

He don fck you?
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Darevofpeace(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

Let me say a very big congratulations to you dear.
What happened to you is just God delivering you from a future heartbreak and 5yrs.divorce.
Relationship and marriage can never be forced and you must never be overly emotional about him.
Though a part of your life is in him and his into you.
He had spelt it out "there is no single connection" anymore.
You got true characters as all stated above and please stop revealing your virgin status to all men,it's an evil World.
You shall definitely find a new wonderful soul and it's going to be very wonderful relationship.
Wish you the best future ahead.
Life is too short to be sad.

6 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by RELAN2446(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2019
Truth be told, he never take advantage of you because u ar not sexuallyattracted to him, that its what he refer to as no connect ion, even wen you are naked he wont get erection. My sister jst move on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Darlenelove: 4:36pm On May 05, 2019
Hello, you said he's very principled, that's makes me to narrow down the kind of man he's. Most principled men when they love you, they will never look at another woman as far you never tried to play smart on him. You said you guys broke up on 2018, i guess you were the one who wronged him. That was the moment you broke down the trust he has for you. He could still love you buh he's battling with what made you both to break up in the first place. Most principled men find it difficult to love someone who betrays them again. That golden love he has for you may have been broken.

What you need to do is to examine what caused the first problem. Is fully settled in his heart. Take him out on a vacation, maybe to a beach and try showing things he doesn't know about you. The connection might be returned. Let him know every time how much u love him and u will never hurt him.

4 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by yankison(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2019
Send me a pm henis not the only principled man , with all the qualities you got I don't need no sex from you ... Let us get to know each other please , people get to meet one day ..I sent you a pm check

2 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Amanew(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2019
cr7lomo:

Just tell us that u are marketing urself for a husband on this forum
Hahahahaha Umu Najia self!

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by AntiWailer: 4:37pm On May 05, 2019
My dear go and look for another Boy Friend.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 05, 2019
boiz2men:

Please tell her she has lost him. If a guy loses sexual attraction with her every time... IT IS FINISHED. Nothing can be done.

SHes a sister

Lol. I think she knows that already, she is just fighting with that reality.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Staru1(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2019
Time to put an end this STOP& START RELATIONSHIP.

Contact ur spiritual DHL for more directions.

No connection, it's a warning to u. To me, so simply- Broken engagement is better than divorce. keep meeting guys, until u get d one that's connected to u...
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by mayskit4luv(m): 4:38pm On May 05, 2019
Richy4:
I just broke the 17th commandment of the 'Bro codes' by telling you this...He used the olden days break up line on u written and endorsed by Adam himself from the beginning of time .. It is called " it's not you, it's me" breakup lines... smiley

Just look at all the qualities he highlighted that u got... yet... Those qualities will make any man take u to see his mama in a heartbeat...

Please start shopping/looking for another man dear.. u are not the one for him...

MY only guess will be that While he was with u during the trial period , he has some one else to whom he was trying to compare both of u together... he has made up his mind and has made his choice and u were not that choice ... it is just to let u go gently without hurting your feelings...and if u are still in that relationship let him go... u don't need a prophet to tell u what's gonna happen...

FYI it got nothing to do with what you have done.. it's just that u guys were not compatible... it's like any other breakup... but the difference is that he will accept everything as his fault..he will highlight your wonderful qualities... then blame himself for not connecting with u..in fact blame everything that was not going well in your relationship on himself....

I might probably pay some fine for exposing this smiley..

And your fine is 250k. Let me know when you're ready to make the payment.

Signed: Secretary General
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Staru1(m): 4:38pm On May 05, 2019
Time to put an end this STOP& START RELATIONSHIP.

Contact ur spiritual DHL for more directions.

No connection, it's a warning to u. To me, so simply- Broken engagement is better than divorce. keep meeting guys, until u get d one that's connected to u...
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by LadyHeaven(f): 4:38pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

I don't understand what you mean by feminine glories

Is his English name Rueben? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri / Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.