Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us (32918 Views)

Husband Slept With My Sister And Got Her Pregnant He Doesn't Think It's Cheating / Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty / Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Adaego5(f): 6:14pm On May 06, 2019
eeewise:
Just move on
He never loved you
Stop trying to know what's happened
Better days ahead
Take time to heal at your own pace
We all/ some of us are still and have been there one time or the other and finally came out fine.
You will be fine, I am sure toughs of depression even suicidal toughs will be coming but be strong
Let it out by talking to those u trust about this
Same happened to me, she said she fell out of love with me (second break up) after building my world around her
I just had to pick up the pieces of my life, cut off from her asper social media and daily moved on
So once again u will be fine
Don't allow negative comments here from kids get to u
The heart wants what it wants
If he says no emotional connection respect that even thou its painful and he has no right dating someone he isnt sure yet of but thats life for you
U can pm me so we talk

Thanks I appreciate
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Theboss100(m): 6:16pm On May 06, 2019
Adaego5:
I advantage of me and that till today he still respects me We were cool, but I think the whole feelings died from all indication and coupled with the fact that there was someone else after our break up, he really liked her and truthfully they had sex but she left him heartbroken and coming back to me, he didn't feel connected.
I wrote this whole thing with emotions, tears and pains. Ruman, Cr7lomo, babbanbura, theboss100 of what use would I write all that because I want to advertise myself. I am not a fan of online dating. I only stated everything he said, I am not perfect. I said all that to paint the perfect picture of what happened between us.
Thanks all the same, I feel better now.
@adaego5, Sorry 4 Not Understanding U. We All Kw Must Ladies Do This To Look 4 A Potential Suitor. U Must Be An Ibo Gal. Anyway, Just Make The Right Decision And Move On. I'm Glad U Just Did. Goodluck And God Bless. Peace.

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Adaego5(f): 6:18pm On May 06, 2019
Mindfulness:

The reason why he did not feel any connection between him and you is because you ceased to exist in order to please him. You played the role of the perfect girlfriend instead of showing your real self to him.

Yea
True, I could give the world for him. I tried learning things he liked to please him
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Adaego5(f): 6:32pm On May 06, 2019
janejive:

Same point it didn't work before, he gave same reasons as now. He just wants to sleep with her, he knew this the second time around. He keeps her hope up and dashes it. He is a time waster. The relationship is a revolving circle. Besides being a time waster is my opinion. I never talked about marriage. He is definitely looking for something else not the OP.
No he doesn't want to sleep with me. I guess he felt it would work that's why he came back. I also accepted him back because I have tried moving onto another relationship but it couldn't work because I still have feelings for him and that was why I was happy when he came back to me. I think my main problem was that I had channeled my mind from the onset that he was the one I was going to get married to since he was my fiancée, coupled with the fact that our families were involved, so I guess that's why its so hard to let go.
About the sex, at the onset, he told me it was the least of his problems as after the wedding, he would teach me all that's needed to be learnt. He only complained about somethings which I tried working on just to please him.

2 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 06, 2019
Adaego5:

No he doesn't want to sleep with me. I guess he felt it would work that's why he came back. I also accepted him back because I have tried moving onto another relationship but it couldn't work because I still have feelings for him and that was why I was happy when he came back to me. I think my main problem was that I had channeled my mind from the onset that he was the one I was going to get married to since he was my fiancée, coupled with the fact that our families were involved, so I guess that's why its so hard to let go.
About the sex, at the onset, he told me it was the least of his problems as after the wedding, he would teach me all that's needed to be learnt. He only complained about somethings which I tried working on just to please him.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww So Romantic grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by BabbanBura(m): 7:45pm On May 06, 2019
Adaego5:
I just took my time to go through all the comments, thanks I appreciate but talking about the "no sex thing" he said he doesn't want to take advantage of me and that till today he still respects me We were cool, but I think the whole feelings died from all indication and coupled with the fact that there was someone else after our break up, he really liked her and truthfully they had sex but she left him heartbroken and coming back to me, he didn't feel connected.
I wrote this whole thing with emotions, tears and pains. Ruman, Cr7lomo, babbanbura, theboss100 of what use would I write all that because I want to advertise myself. I am not a fan of online dating. I only stated everything he said, I am not perfect. I said all that to paint the perfect picture of what happened between us.

Sorry babe, your write up speaks more of self praise than the matter at hand and believe me, this isn't even a matter you should being in this kind of forum. Anyway it goes, my sincere best wishes sister!

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by cr7lomo: 8:54pm On May 06, 2019
Adaego5:
I just took my time to go through all the comments, thanks I appreciate but talking about the "no sex thing" he said he doesn't want to take advantage of me and that till today he still respects me We were cool, but I think the whole feelings died from all indication and coupled with the fact that there was someone else after our break up, he really liked her and truthfully they had sex but she left him heartbroken and coming back to me, he didn't feel connected.

Wasn't serious about it...was just kidding about...I'm sorry....I pray u find true happiness
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Jman06(m): 9:00pm On May 06, 2019
Pilot4Airbus:
Women!

Shey na Until he deflower you... come run.

Then you join the “men are dogs” crew undecided

Don't mind her. They always like to force themselves on those that don't care about them but trash the ones that are ready to do anything just to have them.

Confused lots

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by romanusgab(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2019
Make sure you are always available for her.

In case their is trace of third party in your Union

just close that gap.

You can go to www.authorityestore.com for more guide .
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by CanadianNaija: 8:16am On May 07, 2019
He is not that into you. Simple! There's not more or less to this story, all these other things you wrote here are extra. Move on.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Terryindeed: 8:26am On May 07, 2019
Adaego5:
Help! I Am In A Serious Dilemma!!

Please what does it mean when a man tells his woman that he is not connected to her?

I was in courtship with this guy late 2017, we were working towards getting married. we broke up sometime in 2018. Since then, it's been difficult for me to love again. I really loved him and could go extreme for him.

He has tried going into other relationships same as me but non worked. So we decided to give us a shot once more, I was happy and felt whole again.....

He is very principled. Now he is saying that he doesn't feel that connection between us. He said I am everything, intelligent, smart, beautiful, hardworking, a graduate, Godfearing with good home upbringing, from a god background, tall infact taller than every girl he has come across but he just doesn't feel that connection between us. When it comes to qualities, I am better than every girl he has met. He went ahead to tell me of a girl who he felt that connection with but she broke his heart. I am shattered and devastated once more.

Its easy to say move on, but easier said than done. It took me months to move on, i was only able to by trying to hate him. One of the reasons why I really loved him was because he never tried taking advantage of me as I am a virgin.

He never for one day talked me into it unlike some other guys I have met.I have been so good to him, he confessed that no girl has loved and treated him like I did. I have been trying to understand this whole connection thing.... Where am I going wrong. I am not a boring person, there is no boring moment with me. Most guys I have met always tell me that I am priceless and some keep coming back but I find it hard to like them.
I only keep remembering the beautiful memories we shared.
I am so devastated..... I really wanted us to work things out ..

Simple Answer, You are a virgin. He wants to fucck... he doesn’t wanna keep wasting his time. If you like be Miss World, if he cannot fuccck you, no connection.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by demarc001: 2:17pm On May 07, 2019
Adaego5:

Please what does it mean when a man tells his woman that he is not connected to her?

I was in courtship with this guy late 2017, we were working towards getting married. we broke up sometime in 2018. Since then, it's been difficult for me to love again. I really loved him and could go extreme for him.

He has tried going into other relationships same as me but non worked. So we decided to give us a shot once more, I was happy and felt whole again.....

He is very principled. Now he is saying that he doesn't feel that connection between us. He said I am everything, intelligent, smart, beautiful, hardworking, a graduate, Godfearing with good home upbringing, from a god background, tall infact taller than every girl he has come across but he just doesn't feel that connection between us. When it comes to qualities, I am better than every girl he has met. He went ahead to tell me of a girl who he felt that connection with but she broke his heart. I am shattered and devastated once more.

Its easy to say move on, but easier said than done. It took me months to move on, i was only able to by trying to hate him. One of the reasons why I really loved him was because he never tried taking advantage of me as I am a virgin.

He never for one day talked me into it unlike some other guys I have met.I have been so good to him, he confessed that no girl has loved and treated him like I did. I have been trying to understand this whole connection thing.... Where am I going wrong. I am not a boring person, there is no boring moment with me. Most guys I have met always tell me that I am priceless and some keep coming back but I find it hard to like them.

Sincerely this is exactly what I am experiencing now, for a moment I thought my girlfriend wrote this until I had to remind myself that I have not opened up to her.

The basis of it all is that there is no genuine friendship between you guys.
Do you spend quality time together?

Importantly do you accept his views and instructions.
Tell yourself the truth, Does he complain about your attitude or something about you?
Do you talk and joke as friends?
Is the relationship too formal?
Can he freely tell you his fears and troubles?
Are you the busy type?
I bet there is something about you that repels him from connecting.
He might not want to tell you or maybe he is tired of talking (just like I am).

If you think I touched some valid points quote me so we can talk more.
I will love to be of help and see you guys mend things.

I wish someone can tell my girl these truths I have to tell you. Note I have tried telling her but the little I did she always feel I am speaking for my own advantage.

2 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 07, 2019
Adaego5:

Yea
True, I could give the world for him. I tried learning things he liked to please him

Don't know where along the way you learned that you have to work so hard to be loved but, trust me, it makes you appear unworthy of love.

2 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 07, 2019
mabea:
One of the simple ways to test if a guy wants you for the sex or something serious is tell him no sex and try to observe his attitude towards you especially in the area of spending or hanging out.

You have no right to ask of my spending ability or gauge my seriousness by that as I also have no right over your body.

You want to watch a Man's attitude by how he spends on you when you hang out yeah? Welldone. You dom see Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by demarc001: 3:43pm On May 07, 2019
Chi59:

Exactly what happened between me and the first guy I loved.
Despite my good qualities, I did everything I could to get him to like me. Several years later, I found out he simply wasn't attracted to me.
We're still friends though.

Sometimes we need to break certain holds/ philosophies to make relationship work.
For you to blend you must allow your partner to pass through you in some ways. Let your belief/principles rub each other.
Unfortunately what we preach today is don't let anybody change you. We are not perfect, even as adults we need people who care to tell us our flaw and we work on them.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by kafeii123: 5:31pm On May 08, 2019
Adaego5:

Your heart will surely heal with time. Trust me. I must warn you though.... All animals run once they're being chased. so just tell him you respect his decision, take your own time-out... then cut contact for a while.

He didn't "work" or hasn't "worked" for you. so whether you're a virgin or not, he subconsciously sees you as "easy" in his mind, you're always there.. all he needs to do is ask your hand.

My advice, stay off him entirely for some while, cut all contacts. don't bother blocking.. just ensure you don't engage henceforth. and when he does, make sure to keep your responses terse.

You think he'd be the best for you. But what do you really know? how long have you been here and how many relationships have you been into?

I'd say you give yourself time to chill...have platonic relationships with other males. especially those who have their own gfs who also happen to be your friends. Have non-dating/non sexual relationships with 6 - 7 guys for two to three months...

You'd then know what qualities are most important to to you. then go shopping.

You may even find out he doesn't really cut it with you. And that you're only not having template to rate him with.

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by juddybrown(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=Adaego5 post=78116585]Help! I Am In A Serious Dilemma!!

I am so devastated..... I really wanted us to work things out
ur feelings and emotions have taken d better side of u,u just have to focus more being happy though that might seem difficult cos ur mind,hrt and soul is with him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by eyefordetails: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Stop wasting your time and move on.

Never force yourself on anyone. Believe yours will come.

The gal below in GREEN tried to force herself on me, i refused and she married an uglier guy.

I instead chose the one in PURPLE.

All that glitters isn't gold my dear.
Many people would not see the words of wisdom you put there. So blessed by them.
Standing ovation for you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri / Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.