Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness - Religion (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (69044 Views)

What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
Maximus69:
Why not attend to the questions stemming from the admonition given to Christians in the Bible, instead of just calling the one asking names?
If your brother in the lord can't address the issue and you know how to do so, please feel free to speak for yourself it's a FREE world Ma! cheesy

Perhaps you want to know somethings about me in order to question my lifestyle.
*Former military intelligence officer now a JW.
*Married to an halfcast with three children.
*Two of my children are studying with JWs while one is NOT interested but just attending meeting out of curiosity.
*My wife had been studying with JWs in France before i met her so she got baptised before me five years ago.
*Though in my late forties, we are like love birds everywhere we go.
*My wife is into MLM so i joined her after retiring from the military.
*Got a grand son five who looks just like me, but i'm working tirelessly to erase the lion attitude i had before i became a JW from the little lad!

Please feel free to discuss on the PRIVATE life of your ROBOT friend and if you still have further questions regarding this i'll be obliged to tell you more! smiley

Robot! Robot! At least your face has been unmasked. Hypocrite and liar.

You don't know Jesus.

It's a waste of time replying you.

Glory to Jesus our God.

For repetition, My Husband is a Son of Jesus, God of Heavens and Earth.

Mr Robot! Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
nutarious:

Robot! Robot! At least your face has been unmasked. Hypocrite and liar.You don't know Jesus. It's a waste of time replying you.
Glory to Jesus our God.For repetition, My Husband is a Son of Jesus, God of Heavens and Earth. Mr Robot! Shalom!
Well it's OK, you can see i have nothing to hide and ready to point out facts from the Bible Ma.
So if you're not ready to listen to what the Bible has to say concerning Christian life and women in the Christian congregation, you're free to take your leave.

I never invited you in the first place, but know that our utterances will always silence false Christians anytime,anyday, anywhere you engage us in a debate because our righteousness is from JEHOVAH! Isaiah 54:17
Farewell Ma, take good care of your children so that atheism won't destroy them before their time!
God bless you! smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
shadeyinka:

Can you see how you have dodged the issue of what you did to Candice Conti? And you come here on NL forming a non existent HOLINESS!
I know you will avoid it again: hypocrite!
Is this why you're ashamed of your religious group?
Well i already made myself clear that i newly got baptised as one of Jehovah's Witnesses and i've told you from the beginning that i'm not interested in what happened TWO years ago within the organization.

What is of utmost importance to me now is how far they are able to stand out as the one and only GROUP known globally for peacefully preaching and teaching all those who are ready to accept their teachings, making them harmless doves and forming a global family of worshipers from different races to the extent of even making individuals from enemy nation to become like brothers and sisters! Jesus said blessed are the peacemakers! Matthew 5:9
Unlike those carrying weapons and forcing their captives to say 'we surrender' Jehovah's Witnesses are targeting the hearts of individuals making them forget about wars completely! Luke 6:43-45 compared to Isaiah 2:2-4
According to Apostles Paul, against any GROUP that could achieve all of these THERE IS NO LAW! Galatians 5:22-23
God bless you Sir! smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
Maximus69:
Is this why you're ashamed of your religious group?
Well i already made myself clear that i newly got baptised as one of Jehovah's Witnesses and i've told you from the beginning that i'm not interested in what happened TWO years ago within the organization.

What is of utmost importance to me now is how far they are able to stand out as the one and only GROUP known globally for peacefully preaching and teaching all those who are ready to accept their teachings, making them harmless doves and forming a global family of worshipers from different races to the extent of even making individuals from enemy nation to become like brothers and sisters! Jesus said blessed are the peacemakers! Matthew 5:9
Unlike those carrying weapons and forcing their captives to say 'we surrender' Jehovah's Witnesses are targeting the hearts of individuals making them forget about wars completely! Luke 6:43-45 compared to Isaiah 2:2-4
According to Apostles Paul, against any GROUP that could achieve all of these THERE IS NO LAW! Galatians 5:22-23
But you have shamelessly judged a daughter of Abraham by what you claimed happened in her past. Even though you want your own past to remain in the past. Here what Jesus said about your kind of behaviour:

Mat 7:12:
"Therefore all things whatever you would that men should do to you, do you even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."

Your brainwash is complete: Christ replaced by a "GROUP"!

2 Likes

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
shadeyinka:

But you have shamelessly judged a daughter of Abraham by what you claimed happened in her past. Even though you want your own past to remain in the past. Here what Jesus said about your kind of behaviour:

"Therefore all things whatever you would that men should do to you, do you even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."

He has been unmasked.......
Totally unmasked.......
And what's revealed is ugly, very ugly.

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
nutarious:

Totally unmasked.......
Yes! Very very ugly.
He sees his organisation as perfect. Able to decide fire his eternity. Now when something is pointed out, he says it happened 2 years ago.

His organisation has replaced Christ's Jesus with no authority backing it up. They even have the power to produce their own scriptures and inserting Jehovah for God in countless places in the Greek new testament.

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
shadeyinka:

Brainwash! undecided
Well if the JW GROUP means brainwashing, with LOVE, JOY, PEACE, LONG~SUFFERING, GOODNESS, KINDNESS, MEEKNESS, FAITH and TEMPRANCE! Galatians 5:22-23
Sir & Ma i'll prefer to remain BRAINWASHED forever! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
nutarious:

Totally unmasked.......
Really really ugly Ma because of the ROBOTIC nature! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
Maximus69:
Brainwash! undecided
Well if the JW GROUP means brainwashing, with LOVE, JOY, PEACE, LONG~SUFFERING, GOODNESS, KINDNESS, MEEKNESS, FAITH and TEMPRANCE! Galatians 5:22-23
Sir & Ma i'll prefer to remain BRAINWASHED forever! wink
If that was your brainwash, it would have been good. A sample of what you've been brainwashed with is the case of Candice Conti and I'm sure you know it's nothing close to the fruit of the Holy Spirit.

You've been brainwashed to mumushiosly follow an organisation to the lake of fire. That is the greatest brainwash any system could achieve!

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
shadeyinka:

If that was your brainwash, it would have been good. A sample of what you've been brainwashed with is the case of Candice Cont and I'm sure you know it's nothing close to the fruit of the Holy Spirit.

You've been brainwashed to mumushiosly follow an organisation to the LAKE OF FIRE. That is the greatest brainwash any system could achieve!
LAKE OF FIRE again?
Please go and sleep, it's like you have exhausted all what is in your brains and you're now loosing the manliness in you.
Let's not behave like women Sir, so get some good night rest perhaps you'll recover tomorrow!
Good night Sir, God bless you! smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Maximus69:

LAKE OF FIRE again?
Please go and sleep, it's like you have exhausted all what is in your brains and you're now loosing the manliness in you.
Let's not behave like women Sir, so get some good night rest perhaps you'll recover tomorrow!
Good night Sir, God bless you! smiley
Have you been brainwashed into believing it doesn't exist again.
Rev 20:15:
"And whoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Rev 21:8:
"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Maximus69:
My heavenly friend,
My wife just got a polish colour that i love for her nails so perhaps you too can afford it for your wife, she deserves to be treated like a queen NOT a house help Sir?

lying pharisee max
you are off topic, but face it you haven't much else, have you

i already know you have a queer fetish for nails, you really love those (unnatural looking) nails you said
but you wouldn't want to go to heaven, it's not natural you say, ha ha

and you think you know God, laugh, you are of the world, and queer as can be

Maximus69:
As for the practical application of scriptural texts, each religiou group is trying really hard to educate their followers so don't worry yourself too much on that, my GROUP is teaching over 8,000,000 individuals from all races across the globe on that.

your group is teaching lies to 8,000,000 across the globe, yes i know that.
your org. is one of the biggest preachers of false doctrines in the end time, which is prophesied
want to see some of your false prophecies? i will be happy to post some again for you

Maximus69:
So let the FRUIT produced by each group be the evidence of their authenticity Sir! cheesy

the fruit produced showing your authenticity is seen in your very many posts defending your false beliefs
but don't worry, keep arguing and one day you may believe you are right

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 1:09am On Jun 16, 2019
continue

The Holy Spirit is God

God is Holy:
Psa_99:9 Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the LORD our God is holy.

God is a Spirit:
Joh_4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The Holy Spirit is God

God, is God and the Word:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The Holy Spirit, is God and the Word:
Joh_14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 16, 2019
shadeyinka:

"And whoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
Good morning Sir, how's your night?
Revelation 20:14
Said the Lake of fire MEANS the SECOND DEATH!

It simply means the type of death that happens as a result of something else other than the first cause 'Adamic sin'
All humans die today because of the sin we inherited from Adam. Romans 5:12
But as for the second death, this is not resulting from Adamic sin anymore because whoever have tasted death once have paid for his sins IN FULL. Romans 6:7

So the first death is paid for when you die. Romans 6:23
But after resurrection, there is going to be a global preaching and teaching to educate all newly resurrected IGNORANT people, they are the ones referred to in @ Act 24:15 as the UNRIGHTEOUS!
We must teach them the righteousness of God which is Christ Jesus! Romans 10:4
Whoever ignores or reject our message will then die NOT due to Adamic sin but for his refusal to accept the only begotten son of God! Rev 20:11-13 John 3:16-18

That is the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the Lake of fire Sir, God has NEVER thought of roasting humans in fire Sir! Jeremiah 7:31

Once again, good morning.
Do enjoy your weekend and Church service Sir,
God bless you! smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 16, 2019
johnw47:

lying pharisee max
you are off topic, but face it you haven't much else, have you

i already know you have a queer fetish for nails, you really love those (unnatural looking) nails you said
but you wouldn't want to go to heaven, it's not natural you say, ha ha

and you think you know God, laugh, you are of the world, and queer as can be

your group is teaching lies to 8,000,000 across the globe, yes i know that.
your org. is one of the biggest preachers of false doctrines in the end time, which is prophesied
want to see some of your false prophecies? i will be happy to post some again for you

the fruit produced showing your authenticity is seen in your very many posts defending your false beliefs
but don't worry, keep arguing and one day you may believe you are right

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Don't kill yourself because of poverty Sir, God loves you! cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Maximus69:
Good morning Sir, how's your night?
Revelation 20:14
Said the Lake of fire MEANS the SECOND DEATH!

It simply means the type of death that happens as a result of something else other than the first cause 'Adamic sin'
All humans die today because of the sin we inherited from Adam. Romans 5:12
But as for the second death, this is not resulting from Adamic sin anymore because whoever have tasted death once have paid for his sins IN FULL. Romans 6:7

So the first death is paid for when you die. Romans 6:23
But after resurrection, there is going to be a global preaching and teaching to educate all newly resurrected IGNORANT people, they are the ones referred to in @ Act 24:15 as the UNRIGHTEOUS!
We must teach them the righteousness of God which is Christ Jesus! Romans 10:4
Whoever ignores or reject our message will then die NOT due to Adamic sin but for his refusal to accept the only begotten son of God! Rev 20:11-13 John 3:16-18

That is the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the Lake of fire Sir, God has NEVER thought of roasting humans in fire Sir! Jeremiah 7:31

Once again, good morning.
Do enjoy your weekend and Church service Sir,
God bless you! smiley

The second Death means the Second Eternal Disconnection from God in the Refuse Dump of God: the lake that burns! For death is a disconnection!

1. Do you think God needs a Lake of Fire to annihilate/kill all the living if that was his objective?
2. Why would God wake up the dead great and small from an unconscious state only to send them back to unconsciousness again?
3. Why would Jesus say :
Mar 9:43-44: "And if your hand offend you, cut it off: it is better for you to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dies not, and the fire is not quenched."
If death is just unconsciousness/annihilation.

4. According to your theology what is the Judgement of works in the Scriptures:

Rev 20:12: "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Rev 20:13: "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

Don't forget that the righteous will also be judged and Rewarded according to their works

5. You seem to rate and value Jehovah God as you value man. I have asked before: if human being kill a man and it results to unconsciousness and God kills a man and it also results into unconsciousness, what then is the difference? For time doesn't exist in an unconscious state.
Luk 12:4-5: "And I say to you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom you shall fear: Fear him, which after he has killed has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, Fear him."
6. Look at Lk12:4-5 again:
What is to be feared in being cast into hell (the grave according to you) after being Killed?

Is that not what human kings do? They kill you and dump your body into the grave!

As usual, I do NOT expect you to READ nor POUNDER over these questions. The robot spirit will kick in to prevent you from seeing and be saved

The same Bible that says God is Love also says the God is a consuming FIRE!
Heb 12:29:
"For our God is a consuming fire."

I am too sure you will gloss over these questions: but I sincerely pray for you that God will be merciful and tie up momentarily those blinding demons that you may see the web of error you have found yourself in.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2019
shadeyinka:

The second Death means the Second Eternal Disconnection from God in the Refuse Dump of God: the lake that burns! For death is a disconnection!

1. Do you think God needs a Lake of Fire to annihilate/kill all the living if that was his objective?
2. Why would God wake up the dead great and small from an unconscious state only to send them back to unconsciousness again?
3. Why would Jesus say :
Mar 9:43-44: "And if your hand offend you, cut it off: it is better for you to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dies not, and the fire is not quenched."

Rev 20:12: "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Rev 20:13: "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

Don't forget that the righteous will also be judged and Rewarded according to their works

5. You seem to rate and value Jehovah God as you value man. I have asked before: if human being kill a man and it results to unconsciousness and God kills a man and it also results into unconsciousness, what then is the difference? For time doesn't exist in an unconscious state.
Luk 12:4-5: "And I say to you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom you shall fear: Fear him, which after he has killed has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, Fear him."
What is to be feared in being cast into hell (the grave according to you) after being Killed?
Is that not what human kings do? They kill you and dump your body into the grave!
As usual, I do NOT expect you to READ nor POUNDER over these questions. The robot spirit will kick in to prevent you from seeing and be saved
I am too sure you will gloss over these questions: but I sincerely pray for you that God will be merciful and tie up momentarily those blinding demons that you may see the web of error you have found yourself in.
Hmmm,

Let this teaching bear the outstanding FRUIT of the holy spirit in those holding unto it first Sir. Matthew 7:15-20

Let it's WORKS be made manifest in the life, activities and expressions of those adhering to it. James 2:18-26

You need not worry yourself over what someone else believes as long as that person is also a free agent like you. Galatians 6:5

JEHOVAH will surely make it go well with his FAITHFUL servants in Jesus name! smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm,

Let this teaching bear the outstanding FRUIT of the holy spirit in those holding unto it first Sir. Matthew 7:15-20

Let it's WORKS be made manifest in the life, activities and expressions of those adhering to it. James 2:18-26

You need not worry yourself over what someone else believes as long as that person is also a free agent like you. Galatians 6:5

JEHOVAH will surely make it go well with his FAITHFUL servants in Jesus name! smiley
John 9:38-41:
"And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him. And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind. And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said to him, Are we blind also? Jesus said to them, If you were blind, you should have no sin: but now you say, We see; therefore your sin remains."
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2019
shadeyinka:

John 9:38-41:
"And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him. And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind. And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said to him, Are we blind also? Jesus said to them, If you were blind, you should have no sin: but now you say, We see; therefore your sin remains."
'BY THEIR FRUIT' says Jesus! Matthew 7:15-20

Pharisees were religionists producing worthless fruits so if a group of people are having the traits of ancient Pharisees, all eyes will see it.

And if they are producing fine fruits like the early Christians, all eyes will see it.

It is well in Jesus name! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
Maximus69:

'BY THEIR FRUIT' says Jesus! Matthew 7:15-20

Pharisees were religionists producing worthless fruits so if a group of people are having the traits of ancient Pharisees, all eyes will see it.

And if they are producing fine fruits like the early Christians, all eyes will see it.

It is well in Jesus name! wink
And Sadducees were totally LOST!
There is not one record of one of them who was eventually saved. Some Pharisees like Paul, Nicodemus etc were lovers of Christ unlike the Sadducees who are eternally lost!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Jozzy4: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
shadeyinka:

Revelation 20:10 will repeat itself
Keep shut, the other time you were asked to explain the beast that was thrown there u went mute, Hey! that beast was thrown into lake of fire while it was ALIVE, if the beast is a personality person, Oh Show us who us this person that was thrown alive into Lake of fire ?

U will revisit topics that humble u earlier on , fine

Cc: Barristter07
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Jozzy4: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
shadeyinka:

3. Why would Jesus say :

Luke 12:45 is a repeat of Matthew 10:28

grin BODy and Soul should go to hell presently, why not?

Don't bring that lie of hell here means lake of fire because your knowledge of lake of fire is even inconclusive, nonetheless, If Jesus meant Lake of fire he would have said it. He says Hell

Please do you agree BODY go to hell ?

Quoting books u have no understanding about . spits

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Jozzy4: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
johnw47:
continued

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD

The Holy Spirit is Father God:

Mat 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

^^^ The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Father God, Father God is Spirit, the Holy Spirit is God.

And Father God gives believers another comforter (the Word):

The Holy Spirit is the Word:

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; (Jesus is the truth) whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

@bold, Jesus is letting the Apostles know that He is the Holy Spirit: "he dwelleth with you", Jesus dwelled with the Apostles, "and shall be in you"

Jesus said:
Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

The Holy Spirit is God the Father and the Word, in other words the Holy Spirit is God - God and the Word is God:

Joh_14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

grin grin if holyspirit is God, does it know the day and hour ?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Jozzy4: 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
nutarious:

U are thoroughly confused
If holy spirit also father Jesus, did Jesus have Two fathers ?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Jozzy4: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
shadeyinka:

I wish you had addressed each of the SIX characters of the Holy Spirit I raised but instead, you choose to ignore them to raise your own single point alternate idea. No problem.

It's like a chess game. It's almost impossible to check a king by just one piece. To check a king, you use multiple pieces and the more simultaneously checking the king, the less probable that the opponent can rescue his king. In this case, I gave you SIX simultaneous/concurrent characters of the Holy Spirit to show that He isn't a thing but a being. It's not one or two, but six.

On your objection: why the Holy spirit wasn't included in Mt24:36.
I don't know! Jesus said just what we needed to hear without complicating things for us. And the Holy Spirit is never in the class of Angels. In fact, Jesus taught things that seem scary about the Holy Spirit

Mat 12:31-32:
"Why I say to you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven to men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven to men. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whoever speaks against the Holy Ghost , it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come."

This Scripture is similar to Mt24:36 with respect to your question:
Can you please answer why the Father's Name wasn't mentioned in this Scripture?

In spite of this, I will answer yours

1. Jesus wasn't teaching about God or His personality. Jesus was talking about the knowledge about the "when" the kingdom of God will be established.
2. Jesus didn't teach explicitly EVERYTHING about doctrine to His Disciples
And that's why Jesus said
John 14:26:
"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatever I have said to you."

In other words, Jesus didn't explicitly teach or said everything we sight to know as Christians.

3. And the purpose of the Scriptures wasn't to explicitly put down in writing EVERYTHING Jesus said or Did.
John 21:25:
"And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen."

On your second argument

I will reply you in a question form:
Is God a "someone" or "somebody" or "something"?
Is God then a "No one" or "Nobody" or "Nothing"?

Jumbo jumbo

Hahahahaha a single question has send this guys to comma

Did holy spirit know the DAy and hour ? Matt 24;36
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jozzy4:

Revelation 20:10 will repeat itself
Keep shut, the other time you were asked to explain the beast that was thrown there u went mute, Hey! that beast was thrown into lake of fire while it was ALIVE, if the beast is a personality person, Oh Show us who us this person that was thrown alive into Lake of fire ?

U will revisit topics that humble u earlier on , fine

Cc: Barristter07
Jozzy4:

Jumbo jumbo

Hahahahaha a single question has send this guys to comma

Did holy spirit know the DAy and hour ? Matt 24;36

Jozzy4:

Luke 12:45 is a repeat of Matthew 10:28

grin BODy and Soul should go to hell presently, why not?

Don't bring that lie of hell here means lake of fire because your knowledge of lake of fire is even inconclusive, nonetheless, If Jesus meant Lake of fire he would have said it. He says Hell

Please do you agree BODY go to hell ?

Quoting books u have no understanding about . spits

Unlike you, I have never failed once to answer your questions or queries with scriptural backings who usually side-step Questions to speak irrelevancies.
All these are repetitions that had been dealt with: go to past threads if you will.

Children of perdition: Sons of Belial!
Get thee behind me Satan!

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
shadeyinka:

And Sadducees were totally LOST!
There is not one record of one of them who was eventually saved. Some Pharisees like Paul, Nicodemus etc were lovers of Christ unlike the Sadducees who are eternally lost!
'By their FRUIT' says Jesus! Matthew 7:15-20
'By virtuous WORKS' says James! James 2:18-26
Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis all have the FRUITS and WORKS that makes their forms of worship to be condemned by God's only begotten son.
So i'm sure intelligent observers will notice religious groups bearing such fruits.
It's well in Jesus names! smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
shadeyinka:

Children of perdition: Sons of Belial!
Get thee behind me Satan!

As if it is Jehovah's Witnesses that called you out for questioning! wink

You forced this on me, remember? cheesy

While i was trying to avoid all these arguments, you insisted on discussing on doctrines, i tried really hard to make it a friendly presentation of what you and i believe so that we leave followers with the choice of observing where the truth is. But you kept dragging the issue like turning it into arguments, saying 'you're wrong' 'you lied' 'your organization faked this' and all other forms of judgmental arguments!

So it's time to call the ones you purposely called for arguments 'sons of Belial' and 'Satan' adding 'get behind me' cheesy

Well, Jesus is the one who said 'get behind me' but he wasn't the one who came for argument rather it was Satan {Luke 4:13} and the other times his agents invited Jesus for arguments! Luke 7:36-39

So you just kept exposing how misinformed you're regarding the practical applications of what you're seeing in the Bible! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Maximus69:

As if it is Jehovah's Witnesses that called you out for questioning! wink

You forced this on me, remember? cheesy

While i was trying to avoid all these arguments, you insisted on discussing on doctrines, i tried really hard to make it a friendly presentation of what you and i believe so that we leave followers with the choice of observing where the truth is. But you kept dragging the issue like turning it into arguments, saying 'you're wrong' 'you lied' 'your organization faked this' and all other forms of judgmental arguments!

So it's time to call the ones you purposely called for arguments 'sons of Belial' and 'Satan' adding 'get behind me' cheesy

Well, Jesus is the one who said 'get behind me' but he wasn't the one who came for argument rather it was Satan {Luke 4:13} and the other times his agents invited Jesus for arguments! Luke 7:36-39

So you just kept exposing how misinformed you're regarding the practical applications of what you're seeing in the Bible! wink
Maximus69:

'By their FRUIT' says Jesus! Matthew 7:15-20
'By virtuous WORKS' says James! James 2:18-26
Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis all have the FRUITS and WORKS that makes their forms of worship to be condemned by God's only begotten son.
So i'm sure intelligent observers will notice religious groups bearing such fruits.
It's well in Jesus names! smiley
Saint maximus: you have changed again?
Your MPS is only understood by you!

Feigning a non existent fruit of the Holy Spirit.!

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
shadeyinka:

Saint maximus: you have changed again?
Your MPS is only understood by you!

Feigning a non existent fruit of the Holy Spirit.!
'BY THEIR FRUIT'
A tree is recognised by its fruit Sir!
I told you from the onset 'we don't need this' because you feel you've known everything necessary. And the only authority JWs recognised globally as our modern day Apostles are the GB.
So i implore you to meditate thoroughly on the fruit or result of each religious group, but you insisted there is nothing like grouping as long as all of you believed in the name of Jesus.
You later started castigating some well know groups whose representatives aren't here to defend what they really believe.
By the end of the day you're now labelling people Children of perdition, Sons of Belial adding get behind me Satan.
Instead of just quoting what you know from the Bible and allowing your audience to arrive at a conclusion on their own. You can see how simply quoted verses from the scriptures for nitarious and she immediately felt uncomfortable as if those texts excluded her from those called females! Well that is how to quote and allow your listener to judge himself/herself by vehemently challenging the authority of the Bible on issues that's obvious to all!
I'll still repeat it once again 'humble yourself to learn from us,because your deceptive signs won't save you from the wrath of the one seated on the throne'
Learn what Christianity truly means and the correct application of God's word, otherwise you'll never find one person throughout the globe having the same line of thought as you do regarding faith. Which simply means you're not with Jesus whose TRUE followers are united in faith! John 17:22-23 compared to 1Corinthians 1:10
I am not one of the SAINTS {BORN AGAIN according to the KJV} but i'm one of their students, that's why you're seeing the fruit in me Sir!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Maximus69:

'BY THEIR FRUIT'
A tree is recognised by its fruit Sir!
I told you from the onset 'we don't need this' because you feel you've known everything necessary. And the only authority JWs recognised globally as our modern day Apostles are the GB.
So i implore you to meditate thoroughly on the fruit or result of each religious group, but you insisted there is nothing like grouping as long as all of you believed in the name of Jesus.
You later started castigating some well know groups whose representatives aren't here to defend what they really believe.
By the end of the day you're now labelling people Children of perdition, Sons of Belial adding get behind me Satan.
Instead of just quoting what you know from the Bible and allowing your audience to arrive at a conclusion on their own. You can see how simply quoted verses from the scriptures for nitarious and she immediately felt uncomfortable as if those texts excluded her from those called females! Well that is how to quote and allow your listener to judge himself/herself by vehemently challenging the authority of the Bible on issues that's obvious to all!
I'll still repeat it once again 'humble yourself to learn from us,because your deceptive signs won't save you from the wrath of the one seated on the throne'
Learn what Christianity truly means and the correct application of God's word, otherwise you'll never find one person throughout the globe having the same line of thought as you do regarding faith. Which simply means you're not with Jesus whose TRUE followers are united in faith! John 17:22-23 compared to 1Corinthians 1:10
I am not one of the SAINTS {BORN AGAIN according to the KJV} but i'm one of their students, that's why you're seeing the fruit in me Sir!
Pretender!
Your false humility is plain to see..it's just a matter of going back a few post.

Acting Pius is just an act it's not the real you. You can't fool everyone all the time.

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
shadeyinka:

Pretender!
Your false humility is plain to see..it's just a matter of going back a few post.

Acting Pius is just an act it's not the real you. You can't fool everyone all the time.

� Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (77) (Reply)

Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) / RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions / What You Must Know About Arch-angels And Their Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.