Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki (5256 Views)

BREAKING News - Chatham House: Jonathan’s Rented Crowd In Show Of Shame - / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin / Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by onemopol: 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2010

It's very simple and straight forward. Take a trip to Kwara state, Ilorin and environs and then take a trip to Bayelsa state (Yenagoa, Nembe etc) and then you'll have an answer to your question.
Talking about pedigree, how much of it does GEJ have? What are his past and present achievements in government? I'd love to read intellectual responses and not such thrash as: "No more fuel scarcity" or "GEJ met with Obama in a Nuke summit" 'cos those are not achievements by any standards.

Forget all this story, Ilorin has always been  one fairly clean, nice roads , peaceful city , even before Mohammed lawal became governor. so dont give saraki any unwarranted credit. yes I know he brought some sweepers to clean the capital, and brought some zimbabwean farmers, but just note that Ilorin has always been ok even before 1999. Ask any Unilorin student.

Now come to think of it ,is Ilorin the only place that need attention in kwara? The LGs outside ilorin are crying of marginalisation and illegal withdrawal of LG funds
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by 9ijaMan: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2010
one mopol:

Forget all this story, Ilorin has always been  one fairly clean, nice roads , peaceful city , even before Mohammed lawal became governor. so dont give saraki any unwarranted credit. yes I know he brought some sweepers to clean the capital, and brought some zimbabwean farmers, but just note that Ilorin has always been ok even before 1999. Ask any Unilorin student.

Now come to think of it is Ilorin

I guess you didn't finish your statement. Yes Ilorin has always been a modest city. But not as clean as it is today. How many kwarans (by extension 9jans) are gainfully employed with the Zimbabwean farmers. By the way, there are also a number of other farmers across the state who employ local citizens thereby improving their lot. Pay Ilorin a visit and talk to the ibo biz men along Taiwo road and you'll understand better. Bukola is not a saint, but I'll definitely and surely chose him ahead of GEJ. At least Bukola can point to some achievements of his administration in Kwara. GEJ should tell us what he achieved in office when he held sawy in Bayelsa.

BTW, Buhari remains the only credible candidate in my humble opinion.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by onemopol: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you know ILorin at all? Are you saying the Igbo boys on Taiwo road came during Bukola's regime? grin grin grin

On GEJ, does it occur to you that you are comparing an 8-year uninterrupted reign by saraki in kwara with a 1-year reign of GEJ in bayelsa? get real man.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by 9ijaMan: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2010
one mopol:

^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you know ILorin at all? Are you saying the Igbo boys on Taiwo road came during Bukola's regime? grin grin grin

On GEJ, does it occur to you that you are comparing an 8-year uninterrupted reign by saraki in kwara with a 1-year reign of GEJ in bayelsa? get real man.

I have not typed in greek. The comments I made is simply implying that Igbo traders are happy with his government as business is booming for them, since Saraki became Governor. SImple reason, he pend up the state for investment. Talking about GEJ, I suppose he was Deputy to Alams and also lead Bayelsa for roughly 18 months. GEJ was UMYA's VP and he's also been president now for about 9 months. Give us simple examples of GEJ's achievments.

It did not take Saraki 8 years to bring the Zimbabwean farmers or any other farmer, so it's not how long but how well, !
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by onemopol: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2010
^^^^^^^^^

What connection has the happiness of IGBO traders on taiwo road with saraki's performance. Were the traders not happy under lawal? Abeg go rest. Besides to show how biased you are, GEJ was made acting presdient on 10 feb, you have calculated feb to sept to be 9 months. I pity.

I dont think it is time to even compare saraki with GEJ, afterall saraki has sworn to a consensus agreement, which we all know will be IBB. so save your energy , you will still need it later.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Beaf: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2010
9ijaMan:

I guess you didn't finish your statement. Yes Ilorin has always been a modest city. But not as clean as it is today. How many kwarans (by extension 9jans) are gainfully employed with the Zimbabwean farmers. By the way, there are also a number of other farmers across the state who employ local citizens thereby improving their lot. Pay Ilorin a visit and talk to the ibo biz men along Taiwo road and you'll understand better. [size=21pt]Bukola is not a saint[/size], but I'll definitely and surely chose him ahead of GEJ. At least Bukola can point to some achievements of his administration in Kwara. GEJ should tell us what he achieved in office when he held sawy in Bayelsa.

BTW, Buhari remains the only credible candidate in my humble opinion.

Thank you. Now, how about telling us what happened to Societe Generale bank? How about telling us Saraki's defense to the N32billion Intercontinental scam?
Are you dodging this question?

. . .And why are you still calling him "Bukola Saraki," I thought he had changed his name (like a man not to be trusted) to "Abubakar Saraki" for the duration of the election period? grin

Saraki is not even Jonathans little fingers mate. cool
. . .So please, stop trying to find traction for a lost cause by harrying GEJ's supporters. He can be Kwara state president, afterall, Kwara na dia family property.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2010
^^^^

Why I haven’t made my assets public ––Jonathan
By Bisi Olaniyi
Published: Sunday, 29 Jul 2007
The Vice President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, on Saturday said he would not make his declaration of assets public because no Nigerian law, for now, makes such mandatory.

Besides, he said he declared his assets five times, which could be confirmed at the Code of Conduct Bureau.

Jonathan, the immediate past governor of Bayelsa State, also declined to give the state‘s debt profile.

The VP spoke at an interactive forum with journalists at the Government House, Yenagoa in company with the state Governor, Chief Timipre Sylva, among other top government officials.

A senior Bayelsa state government official, however, told Sunday Punch on the condition of anonymity that the state’s debt is put at N58 billion.

But Sylva had said the VP left N20billion asset in investment portfolio.

Jonathan said, ”There is nobody as at the time he leaves government, if you want to be frank, who can state exactly how much that is left behind or how much that they are owing.

”Even if I know, it will be wrong for me to tell you now that the governor has been here for almost two months. ”I remember in Oyo state where the governor said he left over N20 billion and the governor who took over said he met an empty treasury. I think it is not necessary. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

”Even as I speak now, if I ask Sylva (Governor Timipre) how much money is the asset base of Bayelsa in terms of investments in banks, he will not tell you.”

On the public declaration of his assets, the VP said, ”It is not my duty to come and publish. If the law says so, I will, but it has not.”

Sylva, in his remarks, described the Otuoke, Ogbia LGA-born VP as a very modest person, who had done so much for the state.

The Bayelsa governor stressed that what he saw on the ground in the state was far in excess of what he expected, adding that a huge asset base was left behind.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20070729164192

do you also care explain the incompetence of gej? where did the 58 billion go?

what kind of incompetent has no idea of the states' books when handing over? with a record like that , one cannot be surprised at billion naira dustbin saga
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Beaf: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2010
oyb:
do you also care explain the incompetence of gej? where did the 58 billion go?

what kind of incompetent has no idea of the states' books when handing over? with a record like that , one cannot be surprised at billion naira dustbin saga

Were you born daft or you are just too desperate to see the sheer foolishness in your comparisons? Sometimes I wonder if you are mentally fit. My lord!
As usual, your reading of that article is selective and below par. Please don't try to have an argument with me if you are going to be so stup!d, foolishness really irritates me.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by mohid(m): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2010
In a more organized society Saraki would be in jail for using depositors’ money to fund his election into office. Folks rooting for IBB are probably too young to understand the state the country was in before he came into power and how he left it 8yrs after. He set us a downward trend and we have not been able to get back up since.GEJ is probably our best bet although his running on the PDP platform is suspect, cos one wonders  how any good can come out of that colony of criminals. Those hoping for a Ribadu/Utomi presidency are in dreamland, as much as i would love to see those two in power i am quick to admit it’s impossible. Ribadu is hardly known in the North if u doubt that,just take a walk to your gate house and ask your mallam if he has heard of him.These guys are only popular on the internet via social media and the folks that have access to these facilities rarely vote, they would hardly walk two kilometres to look for a registration centre how much more vote on election day. The actual people, whose votes count, do not have access to the internet so forget about an Obama-style campaign via social networking on the internet, Nigeria is not there yet. These folks recognize only party symbols like the Umbrella and the Broom, anyone that has served in the North or any other remote location can attest to that. I reckon most of the guys yapping and tearing each other up on NL would be chilling in their houses on Election Day watching the premiership.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2010
is that the best answer you can give?

your ultimate president stated (perhaps i should play the game we know you for and put it in giant letters)

There is nobody as at the time he leaves government, if you want to be frank, who can state exactly how much that is left behind or how much that they are owing.

obviously you are a pure political jobber who has never worked a day in his life in a professional organization which is why you cannot see how damning that statement is

i had no idea of the state of the books when i handed over. the lowliest officers , when going on leave provide information of the status of their projects etc to their colleagues

for the number one ma in a state . . .smh

and you tell us about how he is educated etal - please stop disgracing fgc ilorin - it doesn't produce morons - abi you also , like leaders of your region spent all your time smoking igbo?

as to silva being a drug addict - thats news to me - says a lot about pdp, bayelsans and gej, and none of it good.  sad sad

frightening stuff. everybody knows hes a drug addict, and h was still voted into office? gej had no objections about a junkie as his successor ?

since you are on the inside track, please tell us how many more junkies are around gej? perhaps he is also one (see those red igbo eyes hey saraki camp thats a cartoon for you gej and the  bong  cheesy cheesy) - considering pronouncements of dora akunyuli these days some of us are inclined to believe she may  be ingesting some of those drugs she fought so hard against

come to think of it, you are simply butressing my point -

A senior Bayelsa state government official, however, told Sunday Punch on the condition of anonymity that the state’s debt is put at N58 billion.

But Sylva had said the VP left N20billion asset in investment portfolio.

the junkie says gej left 20  billion, the insider says he left debts of 58 billion - perhaps the unnamed source is the real junkie  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Beaf: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2010
oyb:

is that the best answer you can give?

your ultimate president stated (perhaps i should play the game we know you for and put it in giant letters)

obviously you are a pure political jobber who has never worked a day in his life in a professional organization which is why you cannot see how damning that statement is

i had no idea of the state of the books when i handed over. the lowliest officers , when going on leave provide information of the status of their projects etc to their colleagues

for the number one ma in a state . . .smh

and you tell us about how he is educated etal - please stop disgracing fgc ilorin - it doesn't produce morons - abi you also , like leaders of your region spent all your time smoking igbo?

as to silva being a drug addict - thats news to me - says a lot about pdp, bayelsans and gej, and none of it good.  sad sad

frightening stuff. everybody knows hes a drug addict, and h was still voted into office? gej had no objections about a junkie as his successor ?

since you are on the inside track, please tell us how many more junkies are around gej? perhaps he is also one (see those red igbo eyes hey saraki camp thats a cartoon for you gej and the  bong  cheesy cheesy) - considering pronouncements of dora akunyuli these days some of us are inclined to believe she may  be ingesting some of those drugs she fought so hard against

come to think of it, you are simply butressing my point -

the junkie says gej left 20  billion, the insider says he left debts of 58 billion - perhaps the unnamed source is the real junkie  cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked
What the hell are you talking about?
I'm sure, even you must begin to understand why I think you are mentally unbalanced! What a freak! grin
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2010
as always when beaf has been thoroughly humilated and shown up as a fool - he resorts to desperate insults sad sad sad
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Beaf: 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2010
oyb:

as always when beaf has been thoroughly humilated and shown up as a fool - he resorts to desperate insults sad sad sad

Seriously, what was all that crap about drugs? What were you replying to or talking about? Na so crase take de start! Abi, are you under the "influence?"  shocked
Are you somewhat addled or totally mentally unbalanced? Dis one na wa o!

Chai! Wetin man no go see for NL!
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by 007busman: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]How i wish Bukola Saraki can read all this comment.The guy is a fool.Compound complex fool.Nigeria is not kwara state.I know that very soon the state will be change to saraki state.Because you are the chairman of the governor does not make you to be popular.I wonder why all the people of kwara is so intimidated by this fool that they can not send them away from the stage.After bukola as gov.Gbemisola will do then bukola son will do again,then gbemisola son will do,kwara people you are all coward.This is what your idiot call bukola thinks about being the president of Nigeria.It will not be possible you can not win go and invest your loots.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2010
my dear God

some people saw it, others may not have

for the record beaf is a [size=28pt]LIAR [/size]

i used to think it was only kosovo who engaged in changing his posts

for the record - beaf referred to silva as a drug addict. he stated " everyone knows silva is a drug addict " and therefore his word cannot be trusted

that was what i was responding to.

he has gone back to re edit his post. when he found the hole he dug foe himself was too big

this is the sort of thing to expect from team gej  sad sad sad sad sad

mealy mouthed liars who cannot even stick to one set of lies

pathetic

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2010
oyb:

my dear God

some people saw it, others may not have

for the record beaf is a [size=28pt]LIAR [/size]

i used to think it was only kosovo who engaged in changing his posts

for the record - beaf referred to silva as a drug addict. he stated " everyone knows silva is a drug addict " and therefore his word cannot be trusted

that was what i was responding to.

he has gone back to re edit his post. when he found the hole he dug foe himself was too big

this is the sort of thing to expect from team gej  sad sad sad sad sad

mealy mouthed liars who cannot even stick to one set of lies

pathetic

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Can u expect a better thing from a spokesperson of a government that has continued to run Nigeria down. Beaf is worse than a Liar.

He is a dream/nation killer.

[size=18pt]THE STAKES ARE TOO HIGH FOR US TO LEAVE OUR FUTURE IN THE HANDS OF LUCK, WHETHER GOOD OR BADLUCK.
SAY NO TO PDP
[/size]
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Beaf: 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2010
Poor, poor oyb! I just can't stop laughing at his mental state. Na so crase take de start o! Until one day dem go niked for market! grin
Instead of fighting Saraki, he is wasting away, getting addled by stuff thats no good for his fragile mind.

Please, the topic is Saraki. Lets stick to it.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2010
Beaf:

Poor, poor oyb! I just can't stop laughing at his mental state. Na so crase take de start o! Until one day dem go niked for market! grin
Instead of fighting Saraki, he is wasting away, getting addled by stuff thats no good for his fragile mind.

Please, the topic is Saraki. Lets stick to it.

say anything you want - you and i now know what you are - a spineless gutless coward who is only good at insulting your betters . a failure who stands for absolutely nothing other thsn it is our turn - i should have seen you for what you were when you were desperately telling lies about gas chambers

pathetic cretin .

small wonder you are in team gej. a band of mediocres that makes up achievements and attacks their betters .

the only way to debate with a mealy mouthed thug is to quote his every post.

what a disgrace to fgc ilorin, the nd , nairaland and humanity at large sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Beaf: 12:06am On Sep 25, 2010
oyb:

say anything you want - you and i now know what you are - a spineless gutless coward who is only good at insulting your betters . a failure who stands for absolutely nothing other thsn it is our turn - i should have seen you for what you were when you were desperately telling lies about gas chambers

pathetic cretin .

small wonder you are in team gej. a band of mediocres that makes up achievements and attacks their betters .

the only way to debate with a mealy mouthed thug is to quote his every post.

what a disgrace to fgc ilorin, the nd , nairaland and humanity at large sad sad sad sad sad

Any doctor in da house? Pesin don de kolo for hia!

. . .Anyways, behold [size=21pt]"Abubakar"[/size] owner of oyb!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324804_SarakiWanted_jpg83ef0f3bcfba6b279ae2e7e132dcafc5
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Alxmyr(m): 4:03am On Sep 25, 2010
9ijaMan:

I have not typed in greek. The comments I made is simply implying that Igbo traders are happy with his government as business is booming for them, since Saraki became Governor. SImple reason, he pend up the state for investment. Talking about GEJ, I suppose he was Deputy to Alams and also lead Bayelsa for roughly 18 months. GEJ was UMYA's VP and he's also been president now for about 9 months. Give us simple examples of GEJ's achievments.

It did not take Saraki 8 years to bring the Zimbabwean farmers or any other farmer, so it's not how long but how well, !

You reason in gree.
How does Igbo traders that are happy on Taiwo street show Saraki's performance?
If you want to compare performance, place Saraki besides Fashola. And many will tell you the difference.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by vicsam: 4:48am On Sep 25, 2010
For me i can see beyond all this tricksters! The son of fire is always a fire and dangerous.

To begin with, i believe if Goodluck is the man fit for this position, he wont come out under the umbrella of PDP.
Goodluck is going to be another Yar'adua (figure head). Yes everybody knows he need a party to contest, and again Nigerians has wising up in other words, people are no more going after the leading party who's ambition is dragging the nation into a pit by there corruptible acts in which they were founded.

Moreover, ill like all Nigerians to realise that Goodluck alone, of all his party members is like a tree trying to make a forest, a sheep strolling with the dogs(with time, his mouth and belly will surely be corrupted).
As a Nigerian, all we need is Total sanity and not partial, someone who will stand out! and not the one being fearfull of his seat.
Nigerians should make up their mind, its either a faithful and accountable president with no fault or never!!! angry angry angry
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by anonimi: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2010
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Ibomade1: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2010
Just because Kwara State is at the mercy of Saraki Snr does not mean anything at the national level. I believe that he is up to soemthing. But time will tell
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2010
vicsam:

For me i can see beyond all this tricksters! The son of fire is always a fire and dangerous.

To begin with, i believe if Goodluck is the man fit for this position, he wont come out under the umbrella of PDP.
Goodluck is going to be another Yar'adua (figure head). Yes everybody knows he need a party to contest, and again Nigerians has wising up in other words, people are no more going after the leading party who's ambition is dragging the nation into a pit by there corruptible acts in which they were founded.

Moreover, ill like all Nigerians to realise that Goodluck alone, of all his party members is like a tree trying to make a forest, a sheep strolling with the dogs(with time, his mouth and belly will surely be corrupted).
As a Nigerian, all we need is Total sanity and not partial, someone who will stand out! and not the one being fearfull of his seat.
Nigerians should make up their mind, its either a faithful and accountable president with no fault or never!!! angry angry angry

Gbam! U don finnish the matter
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by MEGABHROS1: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2010
@ ALL,

IT IS HIGHLY SURPRISING THAT AN ALLEGATION OF RENTED CROWD IS COMING FROM SARAKI CAMP. SO HE AND HIS USELESS FATHER NOW KNOW THAT RENTING CROWD IS NOT A GOOD THING, , E YAH! I THINK IT SHOULD ALSO DAWN ON THEM THAT POLITICAL KILLING , MASSIVE RIGGING, CANDIDATE IMPOSITION , THUGGERY AND WIPING AWAY OF ALL NOTABLE GENRALS IN KWARA STATE ARE AS GREVIOUS A POLITICAL SIN JUST AS RENTING A CROWD TO A POLITICAL RALLY.
I WONDER WHY THE FEELING IS COMING NOW . SO THE MAN TOO HAS FLESH AND BLOOD FLOWING IN HIM. THEY SHOULD NOT FORGET IN A RUSH WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO KWARA AS A STATE. THEY HAVE TURNED THE STATE TO THEIR OWN SITTING ROOM WHERE THEY RULE AND LAVISH OUR WEALTH WITH IMPUNITY.
MY ADVICE TO HIM IS TO STOP BEING STUPID AND GO AND SPEND THEIR LOOTS IN REVIVING THE SOCIETIE BANK THAT THEY'VE RUINED. IT IS A BIG MISTATKE TO THINK THAT HE( SARAKI) CAN RULE NIGERIA JUST LIKE THEY DID, AND STILL DOING, IN KWARA. I DONT BLAME HIM AT ALL. I ONLY BLAME THE GEJ AND HIS FORMER BOSS WHO ALLOWED THEM MUCH POWER VIS-A -VIS THE GOVERNOR'S FORUM. WHAT IS GOVERNORS' FORUM? WHAT PROVISIONS DO WE HAVE IN OUR CONSTITION BACKING SUCH ILLEGAL FORUM. because HE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY OF BEING THE CHAIRMAN, HE THOUGHT HE COULD LORD IT ON THE ENTIRE NIGERIAN.
WHATEVER THE REMARKS FROM SARAKI, IT HOLDS NO WATER. ALL THE ROADS HE'S CURRENTLY DOING IN ILORIN WERE FORCED ON HIM BY GEJ ADMINISTATRION. THE DEATH OF YAR'ADUA REALLY EXPOSED HIM AS HE ACTUALLY THOUGHT OF STEALING THE MONEY MEANT FOR THESE PROJECTS- GARAGE OFFA ROAD IN ILORIN IS ONE OF THESE. THE FAMILY IS CURRENTLY FEEDING ON THE COMMON WEALTH OF KWARANS. IT IS NOW THE TURN OF THE DAUGHTER TO RULE AFTER THE SON. ONLY GOD CAN RESCUE US IN KWARA.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by porka: 12:17am On Sep 26, 2010
22 billion naira from SGBN. 6 billion naira from Trade Bank Plc, and 32 billion naira from Intercontinental Bank Plc. You can't have that kind of loot and not have crazy idea of becoming your country's president.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Nsiman(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2010
What experience has bukola saraki over Goodluck jonathan? Jonathan has been a deputy, governor, vice and now a president. But Bukola saraki should not play politics of calumny, deceit and pull him down syndrome because we don't take over power that way, all we need is good governance in Nigeria.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by otokx(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2010
Bukola Saraki should go rent his crowd.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by orangemen: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2010
from the way i see this saraki, either he is working for jonathan or he is seeking recognition that will earn him some settlement funds. he does not look like someone that is serious about becoming a president.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by dTouch: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2010
Ok, Saraki has a right to his opinions so also ALL here but methinks opinions should not just castigate but proffer solutions to a vexing issue. On a lighter note, which is even why I'm posting, I imagined an interview of Babangida, Saraki, Atiku and Jonathan go as follows:
Question - What, in brief, are your programs for Nigeria?
Babangida - I will RULE Nigeria for 4 years and you don't have clearance to ask anything else.
Saraki - I will ask Papa first.
Atiku - Zoning shall be maintained
Jonathan - Credible elections, Power, Education and my wife must be obeyed.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by keyiwon(m): 12:45am On Sep 27, 2010
dTouch:

Ok, Saraki has a right to his opinions so also ALL here but methinks opinions should not just castigate but proffer solutions to a vexing issue. On a lighter note, which is even why I'm posting, I imagined an interview of Babangida, Saraki, Atiku and Jonathan go as follows:
Question - What, in brief, are your programs for Nigeria?
Babangida - I will RULE Nigeria for 4 years and you don't have clearance to ask anything else.
Saraki - I will ask Papa first.
Atiku - Zoning shall be maintained
Jonathan - Credible elections, Power, Education and my wife must be obeyed.
grin grin grin grin

Very funny indeed! Lets face it, Saraki can only become president when and only when Kwara becomes a stand-alone country!
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 27, 2010
Arent everyone renting crowds nowadays?

IBB and his own campaign nko? Why cant saraki rent his own crowds? The money is not persuasive enough?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UN Releases Names Of Abuja Bombing Victims / Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.