Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki (5254 Views)

BREAKING News - Chatham House: Jonathan’s Rented Crowd In Show Of Shame - / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin / Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by hallo(f): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2010
I think we like Jonathans rented crowed wink wink wink wink smiley smiley, we love it wink smiley smiley cheesy. Does saraki think he could cajole us to follow him the way his father instilled fear in to the people of kwara state to vote for his son or a member of their clan. Pls the people of kwara need to speak out in other to come out of the bondage of imposing saraki clans on them. you can't get that upper hand here angry angry
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by mercy307(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2010
I think it will be better if politicians should eschew name calling and victimization of political opponents under any guise. Let us learn how to play politics without bitterness and it will be well with us and our country.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by mercy307(m): 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2010
I think it will be better if politicians should eschew name calling and victimization of political opponents under any guise. Let us learn how to play politics without bitterness and it will be well with us and our country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Politics Is A Dirty Game? / Abia Nlc Chairman Escapes Lynching / 10 Of The Most Horrific Serial Killers Released From Prison (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.