Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Wooing (Toasting) a Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing (Toasting) a Lady (16755 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by legs(f): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2005
pkrix exactly what kind of girls do you hang with?
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by CalabarMan(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2005
No need to go into too much elaborate planning. Just build up the confidence, walk up to her introduce yourself ask her about herself try and be interested in her gist, donn't go telling her all your achievements. At this stage you need to show genuine interest in her. Get to be her friend first, go out on lunch dates, invite her for in-town functions/events and when you are both comfortable with each other tell her you would like to be her one and only man.

Most importantly follow the flow, sense the mood. If she is playing hard to get, forget her and move on, she is not for you. At least you would have convinced yourself that you tried. My chasing time is 3 months if after that period the babe is still playing hard to get I move on, most times the babe realizes what she is about to miss and comes chasing...don't feel big headed when she does, accept her if she didn't hurt you too much other wise tell her sorry in a polite way, never set out on a revenge part, you gain nothing at the end.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by c0dec(m): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2005
3 months! thats too long man. to tell if a girl likes you, just check if she's smiling most of time when you talk to her. as per playing hard to get, it's their nature. women just have to test men.

always let a woman, know you are the catch. let her know you're doing her a favor by talking to her.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by dablessed(f): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2005
c0dec:

always let a woman, know you are the catch. let her know you're doing her a favor by talking to her.

Codec, this is just BULL. What kind of favor? Ehn? Nothing resents a woman more than this ok? U will never ever woo a woman!
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by CalabarMan(m): 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2005
3 months is the maximum time with some it is much shorter, but you need to know when to quite otherwise you may end up spending too much time for nothing.

I love Ibo girls most if they like you they would not waste your time but a yoruba girl omo na so she go pose until you vex, meanwhile dem no sabi the thing well.

I know I am going to be chewed on this but it is the truth.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by mosiate(f): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2005
prixy, that process of your is fake,that procress will only make a JS3 girl to fall for you and not big girls.pls go back and learn how to woo big and mature girl 'coz that your process is just for little girl so to say.By the way is that how you got mrs prixy,then she must be very ........... grin
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by hotangel2(f): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2005
Hey ya'll I am new here. HELP!
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by Pinky(f): 3:18am On Jun 22, 2005
pkrix:

I, Pkrix, the professor of women affairs,

pricks na wa o! na which university u get that ur own professor from, i guess its got to be in TORONTO like our ,,,,,,( former politician)
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by matrix(m): 7:06am On Jun 22, 2005
Really , everyone has their own opinion on how best to attract or woe a lady. People have written all sorts of bppks... But guess what? It is proven that what will trigger of a soft spot in one girl will differ from another.. What I reccemoned is a personal style that is graceful, that is different from the eveyday thingy. In Nigeria, Nigerian men are not very Romantic. Its simply can I have your name and number, then spend some cash and expect to sleep with her. I advice some adventure...If u need special advice you know how to reach me
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by legs(f): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2005
matrix, quite well said!
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by c0dec(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2005
dablessed:

c0dec link=topic=519.msg6779#msg6779 date=1119365574:

Codec, this is just BULL. What kind of favor? Ehn? Nothing resents a woman more than this ok? U will never ever woo her a woman!

even though you won't admit it, it's true. or maybe, you are not a very pretty woman. that's why you are worried.

i know women well, most of them are needy and insecure. they are weak.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by dablessed(f): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2005
c0dec:

dablessed link=topic=519.msg6781#msg6781 date=1119366062:

[quote author=c0dec link=topic=519.msg6779#msg6779 date=1119365574]

Codec, this is just BULL. What kind of favor? Ehn? Nothing resents a woman more than this ok? U will never ever woo her a woman!

even though you won't admit it, it's true. or maybe, you are not a very pretty woman. that's why you are worried.

I know women well, most of them are needy and insecure. they are weak.

[/quote]

I beg your pardon! What do you understand by the word 'pretty'? You have no idea do you? Have you ever set your eyes on diamonds,sapphire, saffron, ruby or any kind of precious stones at all? Answer me. I can bet your answer is NO. My beauty is far worth than these, it is unquantifiable, fllowing from within and captivating.......................... shall i go on?
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by IAH(f): 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2005
dablessed:

I beg your pardon! What do you understand by the word 'pretty'? You have no idea do you? Have you ever set your eyes on diamonds,sapphire, saffron, ruby or any kind of precious stones at all? Answer me. I can bet your answer is NO. My beauty is far worth than these, it is unquantifiable, fllowing from within and captivating.......................... shall I go on?

Wow! I love this. Go gurl....
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by legry(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2005
all you guyz please go watch HITCH now thats a true professor of the players kingdom and guess what try what he said it actuallly works and ladies tell me does it not totally annoy and intrigue you when you check a guy out and he totally ignores you or you just can't predict his next move or his complete and aloof arrogance around you wink
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by matrix(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2005
what Hitch preached was Confidence, he also exhibited style...Style most times come with cash....But arrogance nooo.Girls don't want an arrogant guy...they want an interesting guy. Hitch was not arrogant
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by c0dec(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2005
dablessed:

c0dec link=topic=519.msg7116#msg7116 date=1119467705:

[quote author=dablessed link=topic=519.msg6781#msg6781 date=1119366062]

[/quote]

I beg your pardon! What do you understand by the word 'pretty'? You have no idea do you? Have you ever set your eyes on diamonds,sapphire, saffron, ruby or any kind of precious stones at all? Answer me. I can bet your answer is NO. My beauty is far worth than these, it is unquantifiable, fllowing from within and captivating.......................... shall I go on?

[/quote]

actions speak louder than words. i'd like to see a picture of you, please. full size (head to toe). then i'll rate you. if you fall between 8/10 and 10/10, then i'll agree you are pretty.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by hotangel2(f): 6:16am On Jun 25, 2005
c0dec:

dablessed link=topic=519.msg7150#msg7150 date=1119477277:

[quote author=c0dec link=topic=519.msg7116#msg7116 date=1119467705]
[quote author=dablessed link=topic=519.msg6781#msg6781 date=1119366062]

[/quote]

[/quote]

actions speak louder than words. I'd like to see a picture of you, please. full size (head to toe). then I'll rate you. if you fall between 8/10 and 10/10, then I'll agree you are pretty.

[/quote]

Pshhh... Rubbishhh.. Every girl is pretty. Go dablessed!! You swept him of his ass with your words!! w00t w00t.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by pkrix(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2005
C0dec, I don't need a woman to stay with me for so long a time that she'll find the whole runs boring. If she wants to taste other waters (semen); well she can fly.

But one thing I do is that I make sure I do not fly before her cos she may barely be able to bear the pains.

Let her fly and let me bear the pains. But the good news is this "No girl's departure hurts or will ever hurt me cos I expected that right from the very first day I saw her.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by c0dec(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2005
well, dablessed chickened out. i knew she wasn't pretty. i can tell from the way they talk.

hot-angel? i just checked your profile. you're too young to know stuff so i can't consider your opinion.

pkrix my man. i like the part about "tasting other waters" cheesy i guess you are a considerate guy by nature and i guess your heart has been broken so many times, you're just used to it.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by hotangel2(f): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2005
c0dec:

well, dablessed chickened out. I knew she wasn't pretty. I can tell from the way they talk.

hot-angel? I just checked your profile. you're too young to know stuff so I can't consider your opinion.

pkrix my man. I like the part about "tasting other waters" cheesy I guess you are a considerate guy by nature and I guess your heart has been broken so many times, you're just used to it.

Being young doesn't mean being dumb. I know wat i said and i know it made sense. Just give up dude.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by Pinky(f): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2005
pkrix:

"No girl's departure hurts or will ever hurt me because I expected that right from the very first day I saw her.
Philosopher pricks! You must have been heart broken a million times, so that it has become a big part of you. I think you'll need to check on yourself, because that statement you made above there, is sure very big.

If I date you for sometime and fly off, I can bet my arse on it, you will be very hurt, because I would have warmed my way into your heart, whether you were expecting a break-up frm the start or not.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by c0dec(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2005
hotangel> yawn! whatever. yawn!
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by dablessed(f): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2005
c0dec:

well, dablessed chickened out. I knew she wasn't pretty. I can tell from the way they talk.

hot-angel? I just checked your profile. you're too young to know stuff so I can't consider your opinion.

pkrix my man. I like the part about "tasting other waters" cheesy I guess you are a considerate guy by nature and I guess your heart has been broken so many times, you're just used to it.

Codec,

Did you say I chickened out? See, I don't fancy sending my pictures to strangers ok? If you wanna know whether or not I'm pretty, get on the nearest flight to London Heathrow Airport. grin
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by c0dec(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2005
i couldn't care less anymore. it's obvious u ain't that pretty. i would be wasting a lot of money and time to go see an ugly chic. wink
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by legs(f): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2005
c0dec that was quite unfriendly
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by IAH(f): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2005
c0dec:

I couldn't care less anymore. it's obvious you ain't that pretty. I would be wasting a lot of money and time to go see an ugly chic. wink

I'm 100% sure that c0dec is a very very ugly dude.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by matrix(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2005
lets get back to business. Girls like confident dudes...also guys that are smart and have it going great for themselves..so take a cue
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by legry(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2005
cOdec i think you are being abit rude here these are ladies so be a gentleman, so just chill. lets get back to whats at hand/ Yo Pinky tell me girl how pretty are you cause you are sure that if Pkrix falls for you and you dump him he is going to move into a pub to down his sorrows fpor a very long time empghhhh so tell me........
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by Pinky(f): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2005
legry:

Yo Pinky tell me girl how pretty are you cause you are sure that if  Pkrix falls for you and you dump him he is going to move into a pub to down his sorrows fpor a very long time empghhhh so tell me........
i see no probs in sending it but am really scarred of all the guys in the forum wanting to date me or be intimate with me, thereby turning me into a star... i[b] gat it but i doubt if i wanna flaunt it on this board[/b], i really hate unnecessary attention
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by dablessed(f): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2005
c0dec:

I couldn't care less anymore. it's obvious you ain't that pretty. I would be wasting a lot of money and time to go see an ugly chic. wink

Codec,

I'm highly ashamed and disappointed at your mannerlessness and immaturity. You should be suspended for at least a week.

Seun, pls caution Codec - no one deserves to be addressed disrespectfully on this forum! This is a place where friends are respected and not verbally abused.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by Seun(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2005
c0dec, you are hereby cautioned. No, seriously.
Re: Wooing (Toasting) a Lady by Pinky(f): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2005
c0dec:

u sure gat a big mouth boy.. this is highly uncalled for, re u trying to tell all of us on this board that u cant control ur thots & u re mannerless. is this wat u want us to think of u.. anyway i pronounce my judgement:::
U re suspended for 1 week like she wants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Promiscuity Among Young Girls / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. / Dedicate A Song To Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.