Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,008 members, 7,880,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

“if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (47875 Views)

Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” / Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Nobody: 9:53am On May 23, 2019
Having your first degree at 25+ is still an achievement.Being married at 30+ is still Beautiful.Starting a family at 35+ is still possible.Buying a house at 40+ is still a great move.Don't let people rush you with their timeline

6 Likes

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Nobody: 9:54am On May 23, 2019
Billy0naire:
At 25, you are marrying a left over. With Exs lined up to 'advise' her each time she is emotionally distraught.

A lady with "several exes" is one of the most despicable creatures on Earth. It shows her true nature: GREEDY & STUPID

It's really pathetic.

Advice to Single Guys: Stay away from "bleachers". Their "low-self esteem" issue will eventually RUIN you EMOTIONALLY & FINANCIALLY.

2 Likes

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by faithsystem(f): 9:54am On May 23, 2019
yes, i'm serious. thank you
ogongogames:

If serious, I applaud your boldness here.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by OmoOshodi(m): 9:55am On May 23, 2019
GrowYourSales:
how old was Omotola Jakande? You met the wrong bitch, man!

Well, wait has your business sales dropped badly? Check my signature

Who told you her husband has not being dying inside since......not all smiles are actually true smiles

2 Likes

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by faithsystem(f): 9:55am On May 23, 2019
sorry, i'm not interested in men of your kind. thank you
luminouz:

Can u pound yam,cook soup with a big ass cheesy
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by luminouz(m): 9:58am On May 23, 2019
faithsystem:
sorry, i'm not interested in men of your kind. thank you
Dont be such a high hat!!!
So u still dey form shocked
U say u are ready but you dont sound ready!! undecided
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Nobody: 9:59am On May 23, 2019
Starboytwo:
24 nko?
What about 24.5? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by luminouz(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2019
Isabellah:
Having your first degree at 25+ is still an achievement.Being married at 30+ is still Beautiful.Starting a family at 35+ is still possible.Buying a house at 40+ is still a great move.Don't let people rush you with their timeline
Nice one....
BTW...how old are you wink
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Nobody: 10:01am On May 23, 2019
Mumu talk
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by EvieP(f): 10:01am On May 23, 2019
Shaaataap see his face mr explorer
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Stillthebest: 10:01am On May 23, 2019
faithsystem:
i'm 26 and ready to marry. if you are a nice guy that is ready to put an end to singlehood like me, then join me let's make it work with no regret

Are you sure? You will get 1000 dms from nairaland lol
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:03am On May 23, 2019
Humility017:

I don't agree with this at all...
my current girl will be 24 this year...and she is more matured and well behaved than the way above 25 years old ladies I have previously gone after...or dated.

some persons tend to be mature than their age and know what they want at a very early stage....

just look for a matured mind to date and don't be carried away by their ages
they are talking about wife and not girl friend.marry her first and u will no her true colour
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by montumonami(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2019
luminouz:

I think there's a difference between being ready and being desperate Dont be such a high hat!!!
So u still dey form shocked
U say u are ready but you dont sound ready!! undecided
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by luminouz(m): 10:06am On May 23, 2019
[quote author=montumonami post=78641172][/quote]
Lol,true that
I'm just goofing around!!!
I wish her luck
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by mhizdebbygold(f): 10:09am On May 23, 2019
That 22 years old folake can be better than aunty jumoke of 35 years when it comes to handling marriage, thing is.... A senseless person remains a senseless person. Those that have sense will do great exploits.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Nobody: 10:10am On May 23, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
You are wrong, man. It's not by age, but by maturity. I have seen a lady of thirty something years that was not yet mature for marriage. I have also seen a girl of sixteen years that understood marriage very well(Please I am against underage marriage).

All I am saying is that maturity is a very important ingredient in every marriage. Look for a mature man or woman irrespective of his or her age. But do not marry under eighteen biko kwa.

It's WRONG to say he's WRONG. The divergence in both u guys' views can be converged with causation and correlation.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Grupo(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2019
okeniti:
Vehemently disagree. Contrary to popular belief maturity does not come with age. I've come across those in 20's who carry themselves as 40 year olds and those in 40's carry themselves as 20 year olds, even teenagers. Women and Men.

In 95% of cases, maturity comes with age. Stop typing rubbish

4 Likes

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by ogongogames(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2019
faithsystem:
yes, i'm serious. thank you

Well good on you. Searching for the "right" kind of guy can be like a treasure hunt in Nigeria but they definitely do exist. Hopefully he will come along soon. Good luck.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by faithsystem(f): 10:14am On May 23, 2019
thank you
ogongogames:

Well good on you. Searching for the "right" kind of guy can be like a treasure hunt in Nigeria but they definitely do exist. Hopefully he will come along soon. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Estherosev2(f): 10:15am On May 23, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
he has a point though..but their is a problem,is he insinuating that a man should marry left-overs and ladies who have been way-ward from 16-25?,,,,because most ladies would have slept with a lot of men and aborted for some...ladies 26 above although more wise...would have made various sexual mistakes which may affect the man they will marry in future...

For me though....apart from marrying a mature gal..make sure her womb is intact, body count is reasonable, don't marry a retired farm-tool,and never marry a misandrist!!!
Another fallacy
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by JimmyBishop: 10:15am On May 23, 2019
Humility017:

I don't agree with this at all...
my current girl will be 24 this year...and she is more matured and well behaved than the way above 25 years old ladies I have previously gone after...or dated.

some persons tend to be mature than their age and know what they want at a very early stage....

just look for a matured mind to date and don't be carried away by their ages

Bros, there is a different btw my current girl and my wife. Marry her first and share the testimony later grin
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2019
He is very right. Girls of that age are ready to Bleep any dick of any size but are not ready to get married. I don't pity them when they are older enough to settle down and men broke their heart
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by ogongogames(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2019
I think he was just making general point. There is indeed probably a positive correlation between age and one having greater understanding of who they are.

1 Like

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by babyfaceafrica: 10:17am On May 23, 2019
Estherosev2:
Another fallacy
which part?
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by faithsystem(f): 10:19am On May 23, 2019
that's not just enough grin
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by joeeee240(m): 10:23am On May 23, 2019
Ubunja what's your take on this?
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Deepfeel(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2019
His right, I won't even date a girl under 25 sad bunch of confused girls

1 Like

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Revolva(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2019
This statement is wrong o

But I sometimes see it as sense cos ladies below dat age are mostly olosho n hoes

And not trusted
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by poweredcom(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2019
Yeah I believe dat cos due to d harsh economy we find ourselves naija gals don cast almost 70% of dem r runs gals

Even d ones dat r not do have the mentality that men owe dem

That is why they get banged and thrown away

Many if dem of even more Dan 25yrs old above have notin upstairs

https://www.nairaland.com/5083433/girlfriend-sister-here-she-prostitute

2 Likes

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by YungLasaint(m): 10:30am On May 23, 2019
360NGUpdates:
“If you’re looking to marry, stay away from ladies below the age of 25” – Newly wedded man advises

A Nigerian man who recently got married has advised men to stay away from ladies below the age of 25 when looking for a partner to marry.

In a series of tweets he shared, the man identified as Olaseni said the during the age of 25 is a period such ladies usually know what they want in life.

Olaseni shared,

“Let me say it again. If you are ready to marry, avoid women under the age of 25 except you are very sure and can vouch for the stability of their emotional state of mind. Don’t play yourself.”

Explaining how his opinion was formed, he revealed that ladies below 25 are usually ready for marriage in two years time,

“LMAO. This is strictly from my personal experience and a few others; It usually the peak of attention period for many and will have their hearts all over the place. It also the period they’ll begin to figure out what they really want. They are ready in another 2 years.”

His post appears to suggest that ladies below age 25 are usually not interested in serious relationship but games.

https://360ng.com.ng/if-youre-looking-to-marry-stay-away-from-ladies-below-the-age-of-25-newly-wedded-man-advises/

True talk oh because all those under age girls still dey believe in pizza and shawama...
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Dannyhajo(m): 10:31am On May 23, 2019
girls below age 25 are very dangerous.... my current partner is 21 while I'm 26 but she's so arrogant that whenever we had a misunderstanding I almost killed her but she'll never relent holding my clothes until I beg her to leave me... reasons why I have to beg her was the way I came across alot of news on nairaland about how boyfriend beats his girlfriend to death so the news always beats in my mind.....my next relationship is likely to be a lady older than me or we're in the same age group

1 Like

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Nobody: 10:32am On May 23, 2019
tiana29:
That's his opinion �‍♀️

Your picture even proves he's right. I mean, what will you be doing taking picture in a hotel room looking like that, it wasn't to spread your leg for the guy that booked you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.