Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,008 members, 7,880,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

“if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (47875 Views)

Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” / Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 23, 2019
grandlexuz:

Hooray! As Bible talkam he who fineth a wife, fineth a good thing. Riches I have not oh, but be sure I am the guy who will have you eat his spaghetti while I soak garri. That's just what loving someone means to me. Even if I no get enough to pay your bride price Nairaland go contribute help me. This is a big family..

No time o. This is why I like older guys sometimes. Them no get time to dey ask nonsense question upandan.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by bkool7(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2019
From my own recent experience , the man is right
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by PrisciNoblest(f): 12:12pm On May 23, 2019
KevMitnick:
It's his opinion though. Age has got nothing to do with it, it's the values the girls were exposed to at a younger that shapes their ideologies on marriage and commitment. I know younger ladies who love the family life, very respectful to their husbands and are committed to their marriages.
God bless you abundantly

1 Like

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Streetgent: 12:12pm On May 23, 2019
faithsystem:
i'm 26 and ready to marry. if you are a nice guy that is ready to put an end to singlehood like me, then join me let's make it work with no regret
u can add me on WhatsApp 08137257423 let's connect NB: serious chats only
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by faithfull18(f): 12:23pm On May 23, 2019
grandlexuz:

Hooray! As Bible talkam he who fineth a wife, fineth a good thing. Riches I have not oh, but be sure I am the guy who will have you eat his spaghetti while I soak garri. That's just what loving someone means to me. Even if I no get enough to pay your bride price Nairaland go contribute help me. This is a big family..
My wassap is 237.677499494..
You can add me up.. My Facebook page is Grand Lexuz and my name is Ayukebot.. I am 39, ..
Hahahah, you are damn funny.

1 Like

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by encryptjay(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2019
Na so Cameroonian wan carry our sister
She needs a nice guy, that's shocking cos nice guys aren't that lucky with love and all that stuff.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by lasisison: 12:48pm On May 23, 2019
What about those below 25 years that are humble? More than those above 25 that are full of pride?

For me I am going for a humble and respectful one, even if she is 18 or 19, or 20.
Even if she do no go school
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by lasisison: 12:53pm On May 23, 2019
Who go marry those that are below 25?
Your choice is not my choice,
I go for those that are below 25 that are humble with respect.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by luminouz(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2019
grandlexuz:

Haha.. To everyone their own. You must really like food. Haha Most men like a big ass, but life's experience has thought me physical attributes don't make a relationship. At 39 I will rather get marriedd to a monkey and be happy than get married to a princess and be miserable..
I get ur point bro....I love good food o...
I love big ass but I will still choose good morals and slim ass owner who makes me happy over big booty any day anytime...I love to enjoy life biko! wink

1 Like

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 23, 2019
25 yrs should be ideal, At least a lady should have earned her msc by then.. Early marriage is good, but not ideal for career ladies.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Derajeth(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2019
grandlexuz:

My wassap is 237.677499494..
You can add me up.. My Facebook page is Grand Lexuz and my name is Ayukebot.. I am 39, ..

See toasting!!!! Faith is in trouble.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 23, 2019
faithsystem:
i'm 26 and ready to marry. if you are a nice guy that is ready to put an end to singlehood like me, then join me let's make it work with no regret

And you nor fit upload your real pics for your dp.

Rada rada
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by yusfatemoney: 1:59pm On May 23, 2019
Please how old are you?
ValCon888:
That's a lie abeg. Different women have different maturity levels.
I've been with women above 30 who reasoned like kids and girls of less than 24 with maturity that's on sage mode.

Any woman that's ready to marry is ready.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 23, 2019
crazyABO:
So people that got married to woman under age of 25 and had peace of mind nko He should goansidan tongue marriage wey go cut go cut angry even people that got married to a 60 year old woman some no still get peace of mind shocked at wah age did Toronto Duke got married
oga, ur comprehension skill is very poor. understand d message he is passing across before u spill out rubbish.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by faithsystem(f): 2:52pm On May 23, 2019
social network is not a place to display personal information for 'EVERYONE" to see. besides, there is always room for closeness and friendship where you get to know an individual beyoung social media, so.......

i actually do not appreciate a tempramental fellow
Ire2:

And you nor fit upload your real pics for your dp.

Rada rada
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Cheeryfeet: 3:42pm On May 23, 2019
Cue4rm:
Honestly, that's if you want peace of mind.

Generation of slay queens, igbo smokers (shisha) and lesbians.

Someone should help with that spitting pix

A lost generation. End time mammy water children
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:58pm On May 23, 2019
I can't fault his generalization as it's common that ladies from 26yrs gives audience to any toaster. it's hard to see a Lady of that age that don't have many guys as bf thinking they're enjoying ignorantly, not knowing they're doing worse to their vaginaa

you will see ladies of the aforementioned age, receiving calls as if they're PDP spokesmen

1 Like

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 23, 2019
Phone pressers lol
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Cue4rm: 4:13pm On May 23, 2019
Cheeryfeet:

A lost generation. End time mammy water children

����
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by davidson21(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2019
Well u r quite correct but not all ladies above 25yrs are mentally matured enough for marriage. Just ask God to give u the person he designed for u.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:40pm On May 23, 2019
Rhemy2013:
Marriage is not abt age...a 21yrs lady might be ready for marriage spiritually & mentally while a 28yrs lady might not be..
I got married at d age of 23yrs in 2017 and i can say i got no regret so far..

This is nice.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:49pm On May 23, 2019
stinflame:
25 yrs should be ideal, At least a lady should have earned her msc by then..
Early marriage is good, but not ideal for career ladies.

And if she hasn't had an MSC, she's unfit for marriage then, or isn't that your insinuation?
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:52pm On May 23, 2019
faithsystem:
social network is not a place to display personal information for 'EVERYONE" to see. besides, there is always room for closeness and friendship where you get to know an individual beyoung social media, so.......

i actually do not appreciate a tempramental fellow

Your response was really mature. You shouldn't give rooms to charlatans.

1 Like

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by grandlexuz(m): 5:55pm On May 23, 2019
faithfull18:

Hahahah, you are damn funny.

Anything to make you smile. Whenever I reach PH if money nodeh for take you out will crack some ribs on the street of PH raise some dough and give you good time. You have my number ..I dropped my Facebook page so you certain I am not a ghost.haha. I will give you time and space to decide and hook me up on wassap. In the mean time if you reach Abuja salute Buhari for me oh..hahaha
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by YungMillionaire: 6:01pm On May 23, 2019
But above 25 the t0t0 go down deep pass Grand Canyon.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by fx45(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2019
Cue4rm:
Honestly, that's if you want peace of mind.

Generation of slay queens, igbo smokers (shisha) and lesbians.

Someone should help with that spitting pix

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Olowola2: 6:40pm On May 23, 2019
true talk...
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 23, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

And if she hasn't had an MSC, she's unfit for marriage then, or isn't that your insinuation?

Not at all, each folks with what the desire.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:52pm On May 23, 2019
stinflame:

Not at all, each folks with what the desire.

Ok then.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by ngwababe(f): 7:10pm On May 23, 2019
crazyABO:
So people that got married to woman under age of 25 and had peace of mind nko He should goansidan tongue marriage wey go cut go cut angry even people that got married to a 60 year old woman some no still get peace of mind shocked at wah age did Toronto Duke got married

It's rare my brother.. ask those guys again, if they will be truthful to themselves, it's not funny my brother. My elder brother is an example!

1 Like

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Cue4rm: 8:28pm On May 23, 2019
fx45:

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.