Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,008 members, 7,880,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

“if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (47874 Views)

Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” / Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 23, 2019
R u among??
Cheeryfeet:

A lost generation. End time mammy water children
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by perousd: 4:46am On May 24, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Sakamaje Sulabania
You are right.

I know who got married to an older and mature Lady but the woman gave him hell and they divorced.

I also have seen someone who married an older and mature Lady above 36 and they are happy. You won't know the age difference because the wife is down to earth.

Conversely, I have seen who married a younger wife (under 25) and she was hellish, playing tantrums and even bully the older husband.

I have also seen "under 25" woman who gives her hubby peace

No clear cut formula for marital Bliss.

Just pray to marry "your wife ".
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by castro316: 4:46am On May 24, 2019
blissgregory:
R u among??

So my sugar you came to this thread. What is your opinion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Kentz3: 4:59am On May 24, 2019
Cue4rm:
Honestly, that's if you want peace of mind.

Generation of slay queens, igbo smokers (shisha) and lesbians.

Someone should help with that spitting pix
oga if u lik marry girl for age 35 olosho na olosho e no de finish for body
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Nobody: 7:37am On May 24, 2019
Na dem
castro316:

So my sugar you came to this thread. What is your opinion?
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by crazyABO(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2019
banjo022:
oga, ur comprehension skill is very poor. understand d message he is passing across before u spill out rubbish.
sorry ooo professor u must have Doctorate degree in English I guess
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by reservd(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2019
faithsystem:
i'm 26 and ready to marry. if you are a nice guy that is ready to put an end to singlehood like me, then join me let's make it work with no regret
I tried sending a dm bt not working, how else can I reach u?
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2019
faithsystem:
i'm 26 and ready to marry. if you are a nice guy that is ready to put an end to singlehood like me, then join me let's make it work with no regret
Best of Luck
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by mysticgal(f): 9:07pm On May 25, 2019
h
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by faithsystem(f): 8:50am On May 27, 2019
yes.
DM me so as to reach you on email
kunleweb:

R u on whatsapp?
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by tiana29(f): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2020

Your picture even proves he's right. I mean, what will you be doing taking picture in a hotel room looking like that, it wasn't to spread your leg for the guy that booked you?
you sound really pained, well I'm not the cause of your problem... Only dumb ass like you thinks hotels are just for beeping...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.