Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,922 members, 7,872,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, (713 Views)

The Most Difficult Age For An Average Man Born In Nigeria / Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, / Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Josephilemona(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2019
Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Planet3xi: 5:05pm On May 25, 2019
Welcome to the new generation.

I can only imagine the cry in your spirit before you penned this down. It goes deeper than greed or desire actually. With ladies, what the society aka media teaches them is what they behave. Also, the hand you carry start a him you must continue. It's simple you've programmed here to be dependent o you, so you're her fix that motivates her to spend faster cause she has backup. See, fall her hand thrice without giving explanation, stand your ground, do not give explanations for your decisions, after about a year call her to let her know you wanted her to be more financially responsible. While doing this, be careful not to push her too far, lest she learns how to live without you.
Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by donbachi(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2019
Sucking blood na e she be
Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Grupo(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2019
Josephilemona:
[/color]I have a girlfriend who is a corper, beside every beginning of the month I normally give her monthly stipend at least for a mature girl that should be enough, but seems she's never satisfied with it, after squandering she begins to demand more, if am not able to provide, she becomes angry and aggressive, so I asked her she does with her monthly nysc allawe, she said she Normally share with her siblings and parent, but want to drain me. advise please, am I truly stingy or she's greedy?[color=#006600]I have a girlfriend who is a corper, beside every beginning of the month I normally give her monthly stipend at least for a mature girl that should be enough, but seems she's never satisfied with it, after squandering she begins to demand more, if am not able to provide, she becomes angry and aggressive, so I asked her she does with her monthly nysc allawe, she said she Normally share with her siblings and parent, but want to drain me. advise please, am I truly stingy or she's greedy?I have a girlfriend who is a corper, beside every beginning of the month I normally give her monthly stipend at least for a mature girl that should be enough, but seems she's never satisfied with it, after squandering she begins to demand more, if am not able to provide, she becomes angry and aggressive, so I asked her she does with her monthly nysc allawe, she said she Normally share with her siblings and parent, but want to drain me. advise please, am I truly stingy or she's greedy?

How much do you give her monthly? We need to start from there
Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Josephilemona(m): 8:57pm On May 25, 2019
Grupo:

How much do you give her monthly? We need to start from there
Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Grupo(m): 10:17pm On May 25, 2019
Josephilemona:

One last question. Where do you live. I mean, which town?
Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 25, 2019
some ladies need to be tagged monitoring spirit, they will never go unless they run you down financially
Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Nobody: 12:05am On May 26, 2019
if we total all d 15k u have been giving her e go reach u take buy two lands and build ur own flat.stop dating slayqueens and date a normal girl dat wonrt be bugging u for money all d time.if u still keep on datin her then bros express go pass u by oo and u might find out eventually u havent done anytin tangle wit ur life other than spending all ur money on women.

1 Like

Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Originalsly: 12:19am On May 26, 2019
Buying stuffs for her from time to time.... is one thing...but monthly allowance? ...and she is demanding an increase instead of being thankful? Bro.... WARNING is written on the wall.... read it now..or perish later.

1 Like

Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Josephilemona(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2019
[quote author=Grupo post=78720763]
One last question. Where do you live. I mean, which town? Jos

(1) (Reply)

My 6-months Old Son Needs Your Help To Win This - PLEASE / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex / Am I Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.