Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,833 members, 7,935,611 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:18 PM

Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) (23321 Views)

Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) / Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) / Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by Mystiquefia: 11:30pm On May 31, 2019
olagbola45:

you just said what many people don't know asiwaju helped buhari so much where is d money buhari gonna spend to match atiku? he don't have it but asiwaju handpicked him and breath a new living into his life....people don't know buhari also leave with asiwaju at burdillion wen buhari was attached buhari spend month in Lagos with asiwaju for security purpose

asiwaju really helped buhari so well....many secret between dem but most can never understand......

Alhassanyusuf29
Quotasystem
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 01, 2019
FriendNG:

It clearly shows that you lack basic skills of approach for a simple discussion in a forum.

" Now I'm part of evil Muslim or Northerner because I believe Tinubu is not Buhari Godfather"

And it's not about downplaying his role. But he is not Buhari Godfather. Even at his best, the votes were shared 50/50 with PDP. The worst of it is the 2019 election. Talk of betrayal then u should start with yourself. Going by 2019 election voting pattern, you're the betrayers.

And let me tell you this, apc is already creating enemies for itself especially in Kano. The Ganduje camp sees the SW voting pattern as a beterayal. The Kwankwasiyya's view what happen at Kano Gubernatorial polls as Tinubu interest for 2023. Also the view is that infrastructural development are going down Southwest and north is being ignored.

If you think I'm the enemy then you're wrong. Whether Tinubu or Yemi (anyone) will have my vote but believe me you will be shocked if fences are not mend before 2023.

Lastly Tinubu is not Buhari Godfather and u can say that anywhere. Buhari has no Godfather

I don't wish you bad neither will I call you an evil Muslim or christian. I don't have time for this especially in this month.

Tinubu is instrumental to Buhari getting the ticket in 2015...the great impact is all in the news ..without Tinubu who networked Buhari emergence there would not have been This Buhari government..yes a tree doesn’t make forest ..Tinubu might not be the all but he’s the vanguard..And your insinuations about Kano..lol..it’s better you keep your thoughts to yourself than affirming it to be a field facts .....Do you even know the strategies adopted by APC to win this election? Y’all predicted a narrow margin ..but you were all stunned..lol..the greatest strategists in the country are in APC and Tinubu being the face of the groups stunned even the United States..get that sir

1 Like

Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by FriendNG: 12:55am On Jun 01, 2019
WiLdFLame:

Tinubu is instrumental to Buhari getting the ticket in 2015...the great impact is all in the news ..without Tinubu who networked Buhari emergence there would not have been This Buhari government..yes a tree doesn’t make forest ..Tinubu might not be the all but he’s the vanguard..

Yes he is instrumental nobody is denying that but without him Buhari will still win the ticket. That's what you should know. Buhari has no Godfather. It's a 3 parties affair. Acn cpc and Anpp. Already Buhari has the 2.

And your insinuations about Kano..lol..it’s better you keep your thoughts to yourself than affirming it to be a field facts .....

Wait and see if you doubt. I know my people more than you. I know what they believe in more than you. People don't like when the truth is splash at their face.

Do you even know the strategies adopted by APC to win this election? Y’all predicted a narrow margin ..but you were all stunned..lol..the greatest strategists in the country are in APC and Tinubu being the face of the groups stunned even the United States..get that sir

I never predicted a narrow margin so take that lies elsewhere. All strategies are bullshit here in the north. The only strategy that work is people acceptance. When they accept you they accept you and when you're rejected then you're rejected. It may work down there in SW but not here.

The 2 most widely accepted here is Buhari, followed by Kwankwaso. And with this SW 50/50 voting pattern Tinubu has a long way to go. Screenshot and save it against next four years.

It's still early in the morning of 4 years to come. I hope the strategies will adopt the ego massaging of your likes and let's see how it will end.
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 01, 2019
FriendNG:

Yes he is instrumental nobody is denying that but without him Buhari will still win the ticket. That's what you should know. Buhari has no Godfather. It's a 3 parties affair. Acn cpc and Anpp. Already Buhari has the 2.
Lol...you know the weight of a party by their strength and popularity..how many senators, governors and rep does the so called cpc and anpp has combined?? ..forget the ego massaging bro..oooh are you saying if Tinubu had aligned with Atiku, Buhari would have had it?...stop basking it this nothingness bro..everyone knows Tinubu made Buhari cliche the Ticket..no amount of ego massaging can twist the fact..till today Atiku still pinches himself how tinubu outwitted him and camped delegates..ooh or you think delegates votes by mouth ba? Na..where the money goes they go

FriendNG:
Wait and see if you doubt. I know my people more than you. I know what they believe in more than you. People don't like when the truth is splash at their face.

Rather I should be the one telling you this ...admit the truth..your people?? bro no one can speak for the entire north because you guys are not the same...So bro speak for yourself

FriendNG:
I never predicted a narrow margin so take that lies elsewhere. All strategies are bullshit here in the north. The only strategy that work is people acceptance. When they accept you they accept you and when you're rejected then you're rejected. It may work down there in SW but not here.

You could say that now that APC thrashed PDP with over 4millions Votes and also
Well we could see the acceptance play well in Kano...lol
You only accept when it suits your interest..interest is politics..it determined the voting pattern..not some hearsay of maybe some rumored animosity or shits

FriendNG:
The 2 most widely accepted here is Buhari, followed by Kwankwaso. And with this SW 50/50 voting pattern Tinubu has a long way to go. Screenshot and save it against next four years.

It's still early in the morning of 4 years to come. I hope the strategies will adopt the ego massaging of your likes and let's see how it will end.

Lol Buhari and Kwankwaso..and they were thrashing Buhari all these while..Kwankwaso was thrashed recently too..bro..this is politics ..Tinubu right now is the God of Nigeria politics and he’s The Godfather of the current political dynasty..unlike Buhari...Tinubu worked his way to where he is ..he’s the only factor and grand vanguard of the architects that dethroned PDP and when the NPDP went away...Buhari has no where to look than this small Tinubu ..and tinubu also save him..you are saying Southwest betrayed by voting 50/50...that’s just a vote of skepticism the Southwest passed on Buhari after we brought him into power by voting against GEJ..he and his cabal tried to clip our political light wings ..Eewo..did he succeeded?? No!! The ruggedity of Tinubu no be now ..so small Buhari cabal can’t bring him down..Buhari came back licking Tinubu ass else He would not be where he is now as president second term. Tinubu is APC Grand Godfather right now ..the face of APC godfathers...we are talking about someone who worked for something you are talking about Buhari...what has cpc and anpp done at the national level.. we could hear how ACN brought in Tambuwal as speaker then against all odds ..wetin your so called two party cpc and anpp do?
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 3:35am On Jun 01, 2019
victorDanladi:

It's not consolation it's a fact.
You can just tell us you will betray Tinubu in 2023 because Buhari is now in power courtesy Tinubu.

The Northerners I know are not betrayer and don't pay back goods with evil.They are good Muslims except few ones like you!

May Allah not spare your life if Tinubu is actually instrumental to buhari presidency an you are trying to downplay his role.

Learn to guard your tongue.

No doubt Tinubu has been instrumental to PMBs success, but calling him Buharis godfather is stretching it to the realm of sheer delusion.

Never been, never will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 3:39am On Jun 01, 2019
FriendNG:

It clearly shows that you lack basic skills of approach for a simple discussion in a forum.

" Now I'm part of evil Muslim or Northerner because I believe Tinubu is not Buhari Godfather"

And it's not about downplaying his role. But he is not Buhari Godfather. Even at his best, the votes were shared 50/50 with PDP. The worst of it is the 2019 election. Talk of betrayal then u should start with yourself. Going by 2019 election voting pattern, you're the betrayers.

And let me tell you this, apc is already creating enemies for itself especially in Kano. The Ganduje camp sees the SW voting pattern as a beterayal. The Kwankwasiyya's view what happen at Kano Gubernatorial polls as Tinubu interest for 2023. Also the view is that infrastructural development are going down Southwest and north is being ignored.

If you think I'm the enemy then you're wrong. Whether Tinubu or Yemi (anyone) will have my vote but believe me you will be shocked if fences are not mend before 2023.

Lastly Tinubu is not Buhari Godfather and u can say that anywhere. Buhari has no Godfather

I don't wish you bad neither will I call you an evil Muslim or christian. I don't have time for this especially in this month.

Well said.
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 3:46am On Jun 01, 2019
WiLdFLame:

Tinubu is instrumental to Buhari getting the ticket in 2015...the great impact is all in the news ..without Tinubu who networked Buhari emergence there would not have been This Buhari government..yes a tree doesn’t make forest ..Tinubu might not be the all but he’s the vanguard..And your insinuations about Kano..lol..it’s better you keep your thoughts to yourself than affirming it to be a field facts .....Do you even know the strategies adopted by APC to win this election? Y’all predicted a narrow margin ..but you were all stunned..lol..the greatest strategists in the country are in APC and Tinubu being the face of the groups stunned even the United States..get that sir

APC won in the North not SW. The SW was 50-50. The rest were 5%ers.

You shouldn't be making baseless noise at this point, you're already sounding like those empty chestbeaters.
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by FriendNG: 4:09am On Jun 01, 2019
QuotaSystem:

You shouldn't be making baseless noise at this point, you're already sounding like those empty chestbeaters.

I don't know when they turn to Igbos. Even Tinubu was disappointed with the voting pattern in Southwest. He tried with Money and everything possible he could do but to no avail.

On the other Buhari was even called Buharin Yarabawa because he is believe to have favor them infrastructural wise and in key appointed yet they divided their vote. An attitude that has since cast many doubts in the minds of many down the north.

1 Like

Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 4:24am On Jun 01, 2019
FriendNG:

I think you are going on emotion and not on facts. The bottomline of everything that APC is today and into the future is the ACN component of the merger. In 2014, ACN was the opposition party to the ruling PDP. ACN had control of the commercial backbone of Nigeria. Behind PDPD they had more governors. Behind PDP they had more seat in NASS. In democracy number is the game, it's either you have it or you don't....and if you don't you ally with those that do. This is simple wisdom. You can spin your scripts anyway you want but Tinubu has the numbers and remains the principal game winner in APC. For some time to come, if you are not in Tinubu's camp your political future is at risk. Take it from me.

After 2015 victory Buhari was falsely made to believe Tinubu is irrelevant and all he needed was Northern cabal to win a return in 2019. When Atiku got on the scene he quickly dumped his Northern cabal and pulled Tinubu close.

What is Kwankwaso's politica value on a range of 1 to 10, 1 being very poor?
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by FriendNG: 4:28am On Jun 01, 2019
WiLdFLame:

Lol...you know the weight of a party by their strength and popularity..how many senators, governors and rep does the so called cpc and anpp has combined?? ..forget the ego massaging bro..oooh are you saying if Tinubu had aligned with Atiku, Buhari would have had it?...stop basking it this nothingness bro..everyone knows Tinubu made Buhari cliche the Ticket..no amount of ego massaging can twist the fact..till today Atiku still pinches himself how tinubu outwitted him and camped delegates..ooh or you think delegates votes by mouth ba? Na..where the money goes they go

What you fail to understand is that Buhari himself is a party on his own in 2015. Number of reps, senators are doesn't matter. Majority of them cling on him to win. Even some opposition candidates too including Gov Dankombo of Gombe state.

We have 6 regions in Nigeria and delegates are spread across each state. Buhari has 3k votes while Atiku and Kwankwaso have 900 hundreds Each.

Pls tell us how Tinubu south west (6 states out of 36) delegates make Buhari Winner.

Rather I should be the one telling you this ...admit the truth..your people?? bro no one can speak for the entire north because you guys are not the same...So bro speak for yourself

We are not totally the same but to large extent we are.

You could say that now that APC thrashed PDP with over 4millions Votes and also
Well we could see the acceptance play well in Kano...lol

Well then you don't know me. I am not a pdp candidate Presidential supporter. Yes acceptance played because Buhari is number 1 sellable product in the north.

You only accept when it suits your interest..interest is politics..it determined the voting pattern..not some hearsay of maybe some rumored animosity or shits

Alright let's see.

Lol Buhari and Kwankwaso..and they were thrashing Buhari all these while..Kwankwaso was thrashed recently too..bro..this is politics ..
You're poor Student of history. Buhari was never trash in Kano even during the time of pdp rigging machine.

Kwankwaso was not trash because he did not contest. His candidate who contest to be governor, actually won but it was rigged using a hired police officer from Abuja. And the Kwankwasiyya's believe it was rigged to give way for Tinubu in 2023. (That alone create enemies for Tinubu in Kano)

Tinubu right now is the God of Nigeria politics and he’s The Godfather of the current political dynasty..unlike Buhari...Tinubu worked his way to where he is ..he’s the only factor and grand vanguard of the architects that dethroned PDP and when the NPDP went away...Buhari has no where to look than this small Tinubu ..and tinubu also save him..you are saying Southwest betrayed by voting 50/50...that’s just a vote of skepticism the Southwest passed on Buhari after we brought him into power by voting against GEJ..he and his cabal tried to clip our political light wings ..Eewo..did he succeeded?? No!! The ruggedity of Tinubu no be now ..so small Buhari cabal can’t bring him down..Buhari came back licking Tinubu ass else He would not be where he is now as president second term. Tinubu is APC Grand Godfather right now ..the face of APC godfathers...we are talking about someone who worked for something you are talking about Buhari...what has cpc and anpp done at the national level.. we could hear how ACN brought in Tambuwal as speaker then against all odds ..wetin your so called two party cpc and anpp do?

like quotasytem rightly Said Buhari won in the north. Others are 5%ers.

The whole vote of the Southwest in 2015 that you're talking about can be equated to that of Kano. So what are you talking about.

Tinubu really help Buhari in both 2015 and 19. But to tell us he is Buhari Godfather then you're a big liar.

Cc: metaphysical

On kwankwaso political value, u will get to understand it once Buhari is not on the ballot.
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 01, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Where are you coming from bro?
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 4:34am On Jun 01, 2019
FriendNG:

I don't know when they turn to Igbos. Even Tinubu was disappointed with the voting pattern in Southwest. He tried with Money and everything possible he could do but to no avail.

On other Buhari was even called Buharin Yarabawa because he is believe to have favor them infrastructural wise and in key appointed yet they divided their vote. An attitude that has since cast many doubts in the minds of many down the north.

Of course he should be dissapointed, who in his right mind won't be?

1 - What happened in Oyo and Osun were people's rejection of Aregbe and Ajimobi, not because PDP was the main contender...heck no! APC card carrying members were voting PDP to punish those two. So get that straight...

2 - What happened in Ogun and Ondo were acts of treacheries..the governors kicked the ball into their own goals and gave their opponent victory.

Separate the two, they are not the same at all. If Ogun and Ondo had not played wrong PDP would be grossly shamed in SW. So the PDP outcome in SW is not love...but rather statements!

In fact, are you following whats going on in Ondo? Akeredolu turned against Tinubu and got Abuja backing to win governorship. Now he has realized his folly and is warming to Tinubu for help to win return. I doubt he will win a return.
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by FriendNG: 4:39am On Jun 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Of course he should be dissapointed, who in his right mind won't be?

1 - What happened in Oyo and Osun were people's rejection of Aregbe and Ajimobi, not because PDP was the main contender...heck no! APC card carrying members were voting PDP to punish those two. So get that straight...

2 - What happened in Ogun and Ondo were acts of treacheries..the governors kicked the ball into their own goals and gave their opponent victory.

Separate the two, they are not the same at all. If Ogun and Ondo had not played wrong PDP wo ;Duld be grossly shamed in SW. So the PDP outcome in SW is not love...but rather statements!

It doesn't really make sense. They call the south west as sophisticated yet they could not differentiate between gov poll and that of president? Common.

We all see what happen in Northern states. Take Bauchi for instance. The governor lose and the president win.
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 4:52am On Jun 01, 2019
FriendNG:

What you fail to understand is that Buhari himself is a party on his own in 2015. Number of reps, senators are doesn't matter. Majority of them cling on him to win. Even some opposition candidates too including Gov Dankombo of Gombe state.

We have 6 regions in Nigeria and delegates are spread across each state. Buhari has 3k votes while Atiku and Kwankwaso have 900 hundreds Each.

Pls tell us how Tinubu south west (6 states out of 36) delegates make Buhari Winner.

We are not totally the same but to large extent we are.

Well then you don't know me. I am not a pdp candidate Presidential supporter. Yes acceptance played because Buhari is number 1 sellable product in the north.

Alright let's see.

You're poor Student of history. Buhari was never trash in Kano even during the time of pdp rigging machine.

Kwankwaso was not trash because he did not contest. His candidate who contest to be governor, actually won but it was rigged using a hired police officer from Abuja. And the Kwankwasiyya's believe it was rigged to give way for Tinubu in 2023. (That alone create enemies for Tinubu in Kano)

like quotasytem rightly Said Buhari won in the north. Others are 5%ers.

The whole vote of the Southwest in 2015 that you're talking about can be equated to that of Kano. So what are you talking about.

Tinubu really help Buhari in both 2015 and 19. But to tell us he is Buhari Godfather then you're a big liar.

Cc: metaphysical

On kwankwaso political value, u will get to understand it once Buhari is not on the ballot.

If Kwankwaso has any political value you should be able to roll them out right now. He has none....and you are playing on forecast to elevate his relevance. What is his relevance today? Please share.

Buhari was a liability that Tinubu turned into an asset, period! It all happened in Lagos.

Buhari is not a politician and lacks foresight about political intrigues. He was basing his electability on his 1984/85 legacy and his uprightness. The two were liabilities in a democratic Nigeria under PDP's culture of corruption. Tinubu turned him around and the way he did it is playing the opposition game with PDP.

Do you know how lawyers get criminals off the book and convince the court to give them freedom? By making their victim a worse criminal and making the court believe that his client is the true victim.

Tinubu never said Buhari was a saint....but he convinced us in 2014 that PDP was satan. Even in 2018 Tinubu never said Buhari is competent...he put word out that Atiku's desperation is tied to PDP's corruption.

I dont care if we have 10 zones....SW remains the King of them and earned the right to get the most infrastructures. Are you aware that SW contribution, economic and social, to the nation outweighs SS contribution from oil ? grin
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 4:55am On Jun 01, 2019
WiLdFLame:

Where are you coming from bro?

From reality central bro.

1 Like

Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 4:56am On Jun 01, 2019
FriendNG:

It doesn't really make sense. They call the south west as sophisticated yet they could not differentiate between gov poll and that of president? Common.

We all see what happen in Northern states. Take Bauchi for instance. The governor lose and the president win.

Since you singled out Bauchi, then to be fair single out the SW state you are referencing. grin If you want to compare by region then do not single out one state, Bauchi, as example against SW as a region.
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 5:00am On Jun 01, 2019
Lol even Tinubu dare not utter the kind of delusional statements some of his supporters are spewing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by FriendNG: 5:01am On Jun 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Since you singled out Bauchi, then to be fair single out the SW state you are referencing. grin If you want to compare by region then do not single out one state, Bauchi, as example against SW as a region.

Bauchi is an example

Sokoto is Another

Even Kano is another. Buhari has 1.4 million against Atiku with just few hundred k. While in the governoship it took the power of rigging for Ganduje to win with slight margin.

We all see what happen in Buhari ward in Katsina. He won but his senator lose.

As as sophisticated you're u could not differentiate when it's a presidential or Gubernatorial election.

1 Like

Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 5:14am On Jun 01, 2019
FriendNG:

On the other Buhari was even called Buharin Yarabawa because he is believe to have favor them infrastructural wise and in key appointed yet they divided their vote. An attitude that has since cast many doubts in the minds of many down the north.

If they continue on this path Arewa will cut them down to size in a heartbeat; their fellow Southerners cannot wait to take their pound of flesh since Jonathan's episode, and SW divided 50/50 votes will end Tinubu faster than you can say Bourdillon. Afenifere are waiting grin

Lol even Tinubu knows who crowned him Jagaban cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 5:21am On Jun 01, 2019
FriendNG:

Bauchi is an example

Sokoto is Another

Even Kano is another. Buhari has 1.4 million against Atiku with just few hundred k. While in the governoship it took the power of rigging for Ganduje to win with slight margin.

We all see what happen in Buhari ward in Katsina. He won but his senator lose.

As as sophisticated you're u could not differentiate when it's a presidential or Gubernatorial election.

I told you already, you are emotional. Talk from facts. The fact and history supports our sophistry in politics, whether in ruling power or in opposition, whether as a regional government or in national government, Yoruba remains the political soul of Nigeria. I can take you back as far as 1950s and upto date.

What propped up North for solong and gave you relevance was military. We are no longer in military system of governance and decrees. grin

I also told you in previous post, no one who followed Ajimobi would be surprised that Oyo turned against him, the president was a collateral victim on the ground. APC won more seats than PDP in NASS

OYO
House of Representatives
APC 9 SEATS
PDP 4 SEATS
ADP 1 SEATS

SENATE
APC 2 SEATS
PDP 1 SEATS

APC lead in Osun, in Ondo and even in Ogun.

So I need you to tell me the specific SW state where APC suffered defeat beside these three (Oyo, Ondo, Ogun). What APC lost in presidential they more than made up for in NASS.
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 5:28am On Jun 01, 2019
QuotaSystem:

If they continue on this path Arewa will cut them down to size in a heartbeat; their fellow Southerners cannot wait to take their pound of flesh since Jonathan's episode, and SW divided 50/50 votes will end Tinubu faster than you can say Bourdillon. Afenifere are waiting grin

Lol even Tinubu knows who crowned him Jagaban cool

You will do well to sit on the side and observe...so I don't have to expose your deficiencies on all fronts in the East.
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 5:41am On Jun 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You will do well to sit on the side and observe...so I don't have to expose your deficiencies on all fronts in the East.

Lol use a mirror and your own advice.

Your deficiencies in your backyard alone are enough to do you in, not to talk of the rest of the south cheesy

1 Like

Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 5:52am On Jun 01, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Lol use a mirror and your own advice.

Your deficiencies in your backyard alone are enough to do you in, not to talk of the rest of the south.

cool
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:53am On Jun 01, 2019
netpro:
Gbajabiamila has done the best consultation outreach that has been missing in our political sphere for a while.

"Consultation outreach" for mere speaker of the house position (who is supposed to be merely the "first among EQUALS" )? How many times did you ever see Nancy Pelosi (or Paul Ryan, before her) gallivanting up and down the US campaigning for the position of House Speaker? Do you think that after Mr. Gbajabiamila and his benefactors spend all of these huge sums of money campaigning for the position, they will not seek to extract a "return" on their monetary investment? SMDH
>
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 5:53am On Jun 01, 2019
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 6:34am On Jun 01, 2019
Timmypromise:

Are you in pain

Pain of what exactly? You must be kidding me.
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 6:36am On Jun 01, 2019
9jaRealist:

"Consultation outreach" for mere speaker of the house position (who is supposed to be merely the "first among EQUALS" )? How many times did you ever see Nancy Pelosi (or Paul Ryan, before her) gallivanting up and down the US campaigning for the position of House Speaker? Do you think that after Mr. Gbajabiamila and his benefactors spend all of these huge sums of money campaigning for the position, they will not seek to extract a "return" on their monetary investment? SMDH
>

The Party rules in America. If Chairman of Democrat Party says Nancy will be Speaker....that's what it is, she is Speaker! Same goes for Ryan if Republican says he is their choice. Hence neither of them would need such a consultation trip. Gbajabiamila is smart for working around the opposition against his nomination. If you don't want such consultation then respect Party's choice, simple! grin grin
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 6:49am On Jun 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:

The Party rules in America. If Chairman of Democrat Party says Nancy will be Speaker....that's what it is, she is Speaker! Same goes for Ryan if Republican says he is their choice. Hence neither of them would need such a consultation trip. Gbajabiamila is smart for working around the opposition against his nomination. If you don't want such consultation then respect Party's choice, simple! grin grin

Who's the Chairman of the Democratic Party? Try and respond without Googling it... cheesy

Only in places like Nigeria is the party chairman treated as a high-ranking government or public official, attending all state functions with police guards, et. al. In the US (and such other advanced and enlightened democracies), the Congressional Caucus elects its own leaders, without any outside interference or direction (albeit of course substantial consideration and regard is usually, but not always, given to seniority). The Democratic National Headquarters has absolutely NO say in the process. Accordingly, following the most recent US congressional elections, it was members of the House themselves (i.e., the Democratic Congressional Caucus) that elected Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House.

Meanwhile, you did not answer how Mr. Gbajabiamila and his sponsors expect to recoup these MASSIVE campaign expenditures.
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2019
9jaRealist:

Who's the Chairman of the Democratic Party? Try and respond without Googling it... cheesy

Only in places like Nigeria is the party chairman treated as a high-ranking government or public official, attending all state functions with police guards, et. al. In the US (and such other advanced and enlightened democracies), the Congressional Caucus elects its own leaders, without any outside interference or direction (albeit of course substantial consideration and regard is usually, but not always, given to seniority). The Democratic National Headquarters has absolutely NO say in the process. Accordingly, following the most recent US congressional elections, it was members of the House themselves (i.e., the Democratic Congressional Caucus) that elected Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House.

Meanwhile, you did not answer how Mr. Gbajabiamila and his sponsors expect to recoup these MASSIVE campaign expenditures.

Mr, you are shifting goal post. Remain focused on the core points of your argument and not distract. If i tell you the Chairman then the next question will be name his wife, name his town, name his dog. Please....discuss responsibly in the politics section.

You do not understand what is meant by "caucus" and its purpose. If you did you wouldnt type that junk.

The campaign expenditure is from the Party coffers. Acts of democracy does not always hinge on rub my back, i rub yours....sometimes patriotism needs to take front stage and be the primary, the single driver for conscienscious governance.
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Mr, you are shifting goal post. Remain focused on the core points of your argument and not distract. If i tell you the Chairman then the next question will be name his wife, name his town, name his dog. Please....discuss responsibly in the politics section.

You do not understand what is meant by "caucus" and its purpose. If you did you wouldnt type that junk.

The campaign expenditure is from the Party coffers. Acts of democracy does not always hinge on rub my back, i rub yours....sometimes patriotism needs to take front stage and be the primary, the single driver for conscienscious governance.

You miss the point entirely (even though it was YOU that introduced the party chairman grin)...
In the US, the party chairman is basically the administrative head of the party, and has little or no political authority.
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:47am On Jun 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin grin

You obviously mistake the term for events like the Iowa Caucus (which is akin to a primary but more limited to party members).

Nonetheless, unless you I have no interest in belittling people (which becomes ironic when it backfires like it just did on you), because I respect everyone (and have no interest in holding angst against anonymous folks on public forums) and have confidence in my own capacity to disagree with folks without disrespecting them, and to stick to FACTS without resort to ad hominen personal attacks or invective. Accordingly, just as there is the Congressional Black Caucus, the Democratic Congressional Caucus merely refers to the body of Democratic members of Congress.
>

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPP Offers Obi Vice Presidential Ticket - The Nation / Rebuilding Of Chibok Commence See Pictures / 'Garba Shehu Is A Clown' - Reno Omokri Counters This Garba Shehu's Statement

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.