Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,833 members, 7,935,611 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:18 PM

Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) (23321 Views)

Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) / Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) / Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2019
9jaRealist:

You miss the point entirely (even though it was YOU that introduced the party chairman grin)...
In the US, the party chairman is basically the administrative head of the party, and has little or no political authority.

The authority of party in US is broad my friend. You are not focused on the centerdness of the issue here so Im going to stop threading your responses.

I hear you but disagree on the role of party, the action of Gbajabiamila and the quid pro quo stance you asserted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by Alajiki(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2019
tuniski:

That is jamboree not consultation. He should focus strictly on the members elect. Anyway, Gbaja and lawan must be defeated to preserve the independence of the legislature.

Nyanmurin spotted grin
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by tuniski: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2019
Alajiki:

Nyanmurin spotted grin
Is that you? By the way is anything wrong in being igbo? Narrow ethnic bigot kawai.
Re: Speakership: 121 Elected Lawmakers, Femi Gbajabiamila Meet El-Rufai (Photos) by booksrite(f): 1:46am On Jun 29, 2019
The authority of party in US is broad my friend. You are not focused on the centerdness of the issue here so Im going to stop threading your responses. I hear you but disagree on the role of party, the action of Gbajabiamila and the quid pro quo stance you asserted.

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPP Offers Obi Vice Presidential Ticket - The Nation / Rebuilding Of Chibok Commence See Pictures / 'Garba Shehu Is A Clown' - Reno Omokri Counters This Garba Shehu's Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.