Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,875 members, 7,876,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (657731 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
My only argument with Ihedinobi is his point about the sage getting the rinnegan from the juubi. I maintain the motion that the sage had the rinnegan before becoming the juubi's jinchuriki.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
Of course d sosp had the rinnegan right 4rm wen he was young visit google n check out kishi's story of the sosp. He awoke it wen he was in danger afta his fada was killed
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kaycee7: My only argument with Ihedinobi is his point about the sage getting the rinnegan from the juubi. I maintain the motion that the sage had the rinnegan before becoming the juubi's jinchuriki.

I'm sure it's not my eyes but I've seen no argument backing this "motion" of yours. What is your argument beyond the fact that you wish it to be true, bro?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
Baddestguyp: Of course d sosp had the rinnegan right 4rm wen he was young visit google n check out kishi's story of the sosp. He awoke it wen he was in danger afta his fada was killed

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
KazeKage1:
The Nidaime doesn't know zilch about using senjutsu but is still in the mix.
D 2nd can teleport,so 4 transport,he is useful. Sakura cnt do such
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
rapmike:
D 2nd can teleport,so 4 transport,he is useful. Sakura cnt do such
Sakura can heal using Katsuya* to split her chakra.
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
How i wish SM waz an evalastin eyez, he (naruto) wud hav been the GREATEST (cheat) shinobi beta dan rinnegan/sharingan i swear.......evun kishi made sure naruto wudn't las more dan 5minz in SM cos dat eyez is the bestest of d bestest
I sti don't undastand the jutsu of BM naruto xcept 4 speed
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Honestly, I'm not sure what point you're making here. We know that his sons got his powers. My argument is that his ocular powers derived from the Juubi, thus the Elder who inherited those inherited them as transferable characteristics from the Juubi Jinchuuriki - a Kekkei Genkai. I said that was possible because if an ordinary bijuu jinchuuriki could acquire the bijuu's characteristics even temporarily, how much more permanently can the Juubi Jinchuuriki have them? And if he can have them permanently as part of his genetic makeup, why the heck can he not transfer them as kekkei genkai to his children? Consider that, contrary to your insistence, the Juubi is not just pure living chakra, it is the creator and destroyer of all things. That, sir, is a big fricking deal.

You did note where I said that it was a weak example, did you not? Regardless, you appear to be implying that the bijuu aren't anything special. Gaara without the one-tail, according to you, is just as powerful as Gaara with the one-tail, that is, if Gaara had never been a Jinchuuriki he'd have been just as powerful as when he was one. That's rather curious considering that everyone in Narutoverse seems to think that possessing at least one bijuu made them more powerful.

Besides, I don't really know about this 60% chakra used to suppress bijuu thing. Where'd you get that?

Bros, the bolded is what is called in argument "the straw man fallacy". You misrepresented my argument to mean that I inferred from the old Sennin's defeat of the Juubi that there was no ninjutsu before their fight. Can you point out where exactly I said so?

What I did say is that there was no ninjutsu in the world before that fight. I never inferred it from anything. It's too much work right now for me to go fetch the manga pages for evidence but I think you'll find it where Tobi was explaining about the Sennin. Until the Sennin sealed the Juubi, nobody could mold chakra and thus nobody could do ninjutsu.

I don't understand the bit about manifestations and the rinnegan's being ludicrous or whatever. What about the manifestations of the bijuu? How do they prove that the claim that the rinnegan is a characteristic of the Juubi is ludicrous?
Assuming the juubi really altered the Rikudo's dna as you claim, why weren't his children born with the rinnegan?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tosyn007:
Assuming the juubi really altered the Rikudo's dna as you claim, why weren't his children born with the rinnegan?

One had "his eyes", remember? The other had his body. If you're asking why both didn't have his eyes, then I'd ask you why both had to.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ihedinobi:

One had "his eyes", remember? The other had his body. If you're asking why both didn't have his eyes, then I'd ask you why both had to.

Then you're saying the Rikudo got his life force after becoming the jinchuriki of the ten tails?
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
KazeKage1:
Sakura can heal using Katsuya* to split her chakra.
Dat may be useful,bt her jutsu vs bijuudama aint a match. Sasuke as wel is luking equally useless as jubito negates ninjustu
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
this so6p argument is still going. Wow. Ma guys, whether he had the eyes b4 ooo, after oooo, in the end he had the eyes. Simple.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tosyn007:

Then you're saying the Rikudo got his life force after becoming the jinchuriki of the ten tails?

I am saying that? Pray tell, how am I saying any such thing?
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I'm sure it's not my eyes but I've seen no argument backing this "motion" of yours. What is your argument beyond the fact that you wish it to be true, bro?
I don't wish it to be true. You're the only person saying that the juubi grants rinnegan.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hey guys...good to see this thread still alive. Why has rasengan always been Obito's weak point or haven't you guys noticed it? I'm even sure that is gonna be the technique to finish him. undecided
So because of woman, na in make this Obito dey misbehave? Where are the kunoichis in the house? Firestar, Fellis, Taioluv, Miss Ope, tskjii? See what a man can do cos of love.

Are you guys still arguing about Rikoudo Sennin, the juubi and the rinnegan? shocked shocked shocked

I remember saying here that it seems like when you're in control of a bijuu as a jinchuuriki, some knowledge are automatically passed down? Case study, when Naruto started controlling the kyuubi, he automatically had the knowledge of using another seal more powerful than the one his dad used to lock the kyuubi. See Obito too, when did he learn using the sun flaming technique to form a barrier?

I think the reason why Sasuke headed to the battlefield is to kill Naruto since Naruto told him to take out his vengeance of Konoha on him but he's likely to change his plan since he has talked with the dead hokages...

Rikoudo had his rinnegan before battling the juubi but it seems like the juubi increased the power of the rinnegan... infact, pls, read up the episode on declaration of war
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kaycee7: I don't wish it to be true. You're the only person saying that the juubi grants rinnegan.

Well, my argument for that viewpoint is in plain sight. What is yours? That I'm the only one making my claim? Does that make me wrong or you right? How?
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 3:38am On Aug 20, 2013
Would it kill you to wait 4 Kishi to sort out this ish?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 20, 2013
Feraz: ...Rikoudo had his rinnegan before battling the juubi but it seems like the juubi increased the power of the rinnegan...

Prove it.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 5:46am On Aug 20, 2013
I tire oooo

I just scan through the offending user posts...too much analysis smiley

tayoccu: Would it kill you to wait 4 Kishi to sort out this ish?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:28am On Aug 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I am saying that? Pray tell, how am I saying any such thing?

He shared his eyes with one, then his body(mainly his life force) with the other, now since you are saying juubi is to rinnegan as rikudo is to life force, how come the first child inherited the power of the rinnegan(albeit weaker) which supposedly belongs to the juubi, and the younger child inherited the body which belongs to Rikudo which also means that the younger didnt inherited any power of the juubi, is that it?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 20, 2013
Tosyn007:

He shared his eyes with one, then his body(mainly his life force) with the other, now since you are saying juubi is to rinnegan as rikudo is to life force, how come the first child inherited the power of the rinnegan(albeit weaker) which supposedly belongs to the juubi, and the younger child inherited the body which belongs to Rikudo which also means that the younger didnt inherited any power of the juubi, is that it?

I am saying the bolded?! Me? I don't even understand what it means, how can I be the one who said it?

Edit: However, you are the one equating "the body" to "life force". I did not. The Senju are known for a powerful affinity for all kinds of Ninjutsu and a buttload of chakra. Perhaps that was the legacy of the Juubi. I only know for sure that before ever he became the Juubi Jinchuuriki the old Sennin had a very powerful lifeforce that made him capable of beating the Juubi and sealing him into his body.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I am saying the bolded?! Me? I don't even understand what it means, how can I be the one who said it?

Edit: However, you are the one equating "the body" to "life force". I did not. The Senju are known for a powerful affinity for all kinds of Ninjutsu and a buttload of chakra. Perhaps that was the legacy of the Juubi. I only know for sure that before ever he became the Juubi Jinchuuriki the old Sennin had a very powerful lifeforce that made him capable of beating the Juubi and sealing him into his body.
so if the body doesnt mean the sage's life force which you agree that he had before defeating the juubi, what else does it entail, they had affinity for various jutsu cos they had the physical life force to execute them...
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2013
Tosyn007:
so if the body doesnt mean the sage's life force which you agree that he had before defeating the juubi, what else does it entail, they had affinity for various jutsu cos they had the physical life force to execute them...

What point exactly are you trying to make? I fail to see how affinity for all kinds of jutsu results from having a powerful life force. Naruto has a very powerful life force, how many jutsus have you seen him execute?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Prove it.
did I just get myself into this argument? cry
Pray tell, can you explain how Obito got the sage's staff as he became a jinchuuriki taking into consideration that the Sage had it before defeating the juubi?

For the thing I wrote above, I just speculated from the manga episode of 'Declaration of war' that the sage had the rinnegan but the juubi's power enhanced it. Then again, you may be correct about him not having it taking into consideration that the eye of the juubi is a mixture of the concentric circles of the rinnegan and the tomoes of the sharingan of which it may not be possible in the Narutoverse for a man and a god being the juubi - the creator and destroyer of all things to have the same eyes.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2013
Where did the byakugan come from? Who's the ancestor of the Hyuuga clan?
If the rinnegan grants you the ability to use six paths, why didn't Obito's six paths use the techniques Nagato's used?
If Rasengan/Rasenshuriken is NOT a senjutsu technique(he does them without getting into SM), how in the world is it able to affect Obito?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2013
^^^ grin grin grin
Me thinks it is only elemental based techniques that affect Obito. Rasengan is not an elemental technique but just pure chakra like the bijuudama, compressed and rotated. There may be another reason but I'm still trying to figure out how to put it. It has something to do with senjutsu increasing the force of your attack....
Re: Naruto Information by opestein: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2013
Feraz: ^^^ grin grin grin
Me thinks it is only elemental based techniques that affect Obito. Rasengan is not an elemental technique but just pure chakra like the bijuudama, compressed and rotated. There may be another reason but I'm still trying to figure out how to put it. It has something to do with senjutsu increasing the force of your attack....
dude,only senjustu can affect obito
senjustu has to do with natural/nature energy..doesn't require elemental chakra or so
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2013
Feraz: ^^^ grin grin grin
Keep trying cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
opestein:
senjustu has to do with natural/nature energy..doesn't require elemental chakra or so
I meant doesn't. No vex Bros....na English cause am. . grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
opestein:
I meant doesn't. No vex Bros....na English cause am. . grin grin grin but the explanation below for tell you say na mistake
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
Feraz: did I just get myself into this argument? cry
Pray tell, can you explain how Obito got the sage's staff as he became a jinchuuriki taking into consideration that the Sage had it before defeating the juubi?
I have no idea yet. It's probably the same way that Naruto got the Sennin's cloak and his necklace.

For the thing I wrote above, I just speculated from the manga episode of 'Declaration of war' that the sage had the rinnegan but the juubi's power enhanced it. Then again, you may be correct about him not having it taking into consideration that the eye of the juubi is a mixture of the concentric circles of the rinnegan and the tomoes of the sharingan of which it may not be possible in the Narutoverse for a man and a god being the juubi - the creator and destroyer of all things to have the same eyes.
This is pretty much all I demand - some analysis at least. Speculation is all well and good as long as we don't forget that it is only speculation. What I offered is an argument for a position I've taken. I may be proved Kishi eventually but not without his accounting for all the various components I related to arrive at my conclusions.

Caution: the theory is not originally mine. I only bought into it because it makes a great deal of sense to me. Honor to whom it is due. Its originator was referred to several pages back. He's a poster on Narutobase.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
Feraz: did I just get myself into this argument? cry
I have no idea yet. It's probably the same way that Naruto got the Sennin's cloak and his necklace.

This is pretty much all I demand - some analysis at least. Speculation is all well and good as long as we don't forget that it is only speculation. What I offered is an argument for a position I've taken. I may be proved Kishi eventually but not without his accounting for all the various components I related to arrive at my conclusions.

Caution: the theory is not originally mine. I only bought into it because it makes a great deal of sense to me. Honor to whom it is due. Its originator was referred to several pages back. He's a poster on Narutobase.

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.