Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,666 members, 7,892,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:52 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (660648 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tosyn007:

A rinnegan is a kekkei genkai and anyone who has two or more chakra affinity could at some point develop a kekkei genkai..

Which of my questions were you answering with the above?
Re: Naruto Information by cnwamo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
At last i've been unbanned
Feels good to comment and not just be a spectator.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
cnwamo: At last i've been unbanned
Feels good to comment and not just be a spectator.
welcum bck bro
@ d guys arguing, e don do, u wil make gud lawyers IJN,bt dnt use dis place as practice ground.
Pls make una ansa my poll: in d juubi arc, wich character dat is present in d juubi region is d most useles so far. D time frame starts 4rm wen d alliance shwd up. If u like giv reasons . My pick is kiba and bee
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Which of my questions were you answering with the above?
kekkei genkai didn't exist until Rikudo started teaching them to mold chakra, that Rikudo's Rinnegan aint a kekkei genkai
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Since when is a mode the same as a jutsu or technique?
are jutsus not used in sage mode?
Re: Naruto Information by cnwamo(m): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
cheesy even madara grin grin

Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
cnwamo: cheesy even madara grin grin
No wonder you were banned.
Re: Naruto Information by cnwamo(m): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I hope i wont be banned again
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kaycee7: No wonder you were banned.
Re: Naruto Information by andy24(m): 1:09am On Aug 21, 2013
What does Kakuzu use the money he gets from his job for?
Re: Naruto Information by andy24(m): 1:11am On Aug 21, 2013
Why doesn't Obito have a Susano'o?
Re: Naruto Information by lalaboi(m): 2:32am On Aug 21, 2013
Automatic-comment no jutsu. . .

Didn't know such a thread existed.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 3:05am On Aug 21, 2013
Feraz: Hey guys...good to see this thread still alive. Why has rasengan always been Obito's weak point or haven't you guys noticed it? I'm even sure that is gonna be the technique to finish him. undecided
So because of woman, na in make this Obito dey misbehave? Where are the kunoichis in the house? Firestar, Fellis, Taioluv, Miss Ope, tskjii? See what a man can do cos of love.
Bro tell them oh,the only girl that has really acted for love is hinata even sakura never do anything for love when she has been claiming love for sasuke since

Feraz:
Are you guys still arguing about Rikoudo Sennin, the juubi and the rinnegan? shocked shocked shocked

I remember saying here that it seems like when you're in control of a bijuu as a jinchuuriki, some knowledge are automatically passed down? Case study, when Naruto started controlling the kyuubi, he automatically had the knowledge of using another seal more powerful than the one his dad used to lock the kyuubi. See Obito too, when did he learn using the sun flaming technique to form a barrier?
dude.
1, the 9 tails is a mass of chakra unlike the Juubi that is both body and chakra
2. Naruto is an Uzumaki, remember he was given a scroll by Jiraiya, that scroll contained the seal that Naruto used. Konoha and Uzumaki no dey lack for Sealing Jutsu
3. We do not know the Jutsus that Obito knew before becoming the Jinchuuriki of the Juubi so to assume therefore that the Juubi gave him the knowledge of those seals is the same as assuming that before the Juubi, there was no rinnegan and men did not know how to mold chakra and many of the Jutsus that the rikudo knew were from the Juubi without first establishing what he didn't know before the juubi *side eyes ihedinobi*. And in addition to that we also do not know whether or not Obito had the power to use certain seals that he knew how to do first, who knows what knowledge that obito has been exposed to over the years and i would more likely believe that he knew the seals rather than getting it from the Juubi.

Feraz: grin grin

Let us all not forget that it is said that the Uchiha descended from the Sage's first son who inherited the Sage's eyes. As shown in the manga and anime, we see the son having spiral eyes which isn't the same as the Sage. Now, many generations passed and the Uchiha descended from the 1st son. Looking at it, you find out that between the first son of the Sage and the Uchiha clan, a lot must have happened like the dojutsu with the exception of the rinnegan being separated. The Hyuuga must have also descended from the Sage's first son since he inherited the eyes. I can therefore lay claim to the fact that the Hyuuga is a distant cousin to the Uchiha as the Uzumaki is to the Senju.

I endorse This
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 3:08am On Aug 21, 2013
Nairaland=info:
How i wish SM waz an evalastin eyez, he (naruto) wud hav been the GREATEST (cheat) shinobi beta dan rinnegan/sharingan i swear.......evun kishi made sure naruto wudn't las more dan 5minz in SM cos dat eyez is the bestest of d bestest
I sti don't undastand the jutsu of BM naruto xcept 4 speed
Naruto himself has said that he can extend the amount of time that one can stay in sage mode through training and if you noticed, he usually exhausts his sage mode chakra before he leaves sage mode, not that the sage mode expires, so for now we don't really know how long he can stay in sage mode now. Though i still believe that you are overestimating the sage mode, the true power lies in that bijuu mode, go and check out the justsus he used with it earlier in the war, though most are rasengan based.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:06am On Aug 21, 2013
KazeKage1: Where did the byakugan come from? Who's the ancestor of the Hyuuga clan?
If the rinnegan grants you the ability to use six paths, why didn't Obito's six paths use the techniques Nagato's used?
If Rasengan/Rasenshuriken is NOT a senjutsu technique(he does them without getting into SM), how in the world is it able to affect Obito?

2. As per Obito's Choice, obito himself could use the techniques of the 6 paths as evidenced when he threatened to use the power of the human path on yamato
As for your third question, it is the same reason that the Rasenshuriken is able to leave Naruto's hand, naruto creates the technique and then shrouds it with senjutsu chakra, he explained it himself during the battle with pain
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:31am On Aug 21, 2013
Ihedinobi:

One had "his eyes", remember? The other had his body. If you're asking why both didn't have his eyes, then I'd ask you why both had to.
Ihedinobi does this look like the Rinnegan to you?
and why is it that
When the characteristics were chared, they were shared in such a precise manner and even obito (whom we must admit is quite knowledgeable in matters relating to the sage) didn't say that he inherited the sage's eyes but instead, the Sage's powerufl chakra and spiritual energy while the second son inherited the sage's powerful life force and physical energy (Point being that he mentioned this and all that came with it as the sage's characteristics, mention of inheriting them from the Juubi)
It is becasue of the latter and the fact that the senju and the Uzumaki are related that you theorise that the Senju must be Uzumaki (hence life force was there before the Juubi) but you do not want to also say that the Spritual energy and the dojutsu whcih is what he gave to the other son was also there before that Juubi as the senju and the Uchiha are related, just like the Uzumaki and Senju are.

Ihedinobi:

Guys na, if there was no ninjutsu before the old Sennin defeated the Juubi, there were no kekkei genkai. There were no byakugans, no sharingans, no ice whatever (Haku's kekkei genkai), no poison mists, no jintons, no rinnegans...at least in humans. These peculiarities would start to manifest automatically with the unlocked ability to mold chakra, would they not?

Perhaps the byakugan is a bloodline from the Elder son, perhaps it is not. The one thing that is certain is that it does not have to be anymore than Haku'sclan had to descend from the old Sennin to have a kekkei genkai.

bro i shake my head at what you wrote there, i was Severly disappointed then, infact if you had said that men were using there kekkai Genkai to fight in a rough and unrefined way before the sage who was a monk came and told them how to improve it then i would have gotten you.
1. The fact that men wre unable to mold chakra, is it a function of lack of knowledge or the fact that just the way 2 + 2 is not equal to Fish that men could not just mold chakra, if not then what changed.
2. Men Mold chakra to do jutsus and without molding chakra, they might not be able to perform the elaborate Jutsus that are the mainstream of the Naruto Universe but then being unable to perform those Jutsus does not mean that the ability to do them was not there inside of them, unable to be expressed properly, that my friend is the kekkai genkai.
a. What is the difference between kekkai genkkai and Ninjutsu. Let's start with definitions Kekkai Genkkai is translated as Bloodline Limit are abilities passed down genetically within specific clans. While Ninjutsu is basically any technique that involves the use and manipulation and transformation of chakra for a number of techniques which the user would not be able to do use normally, infact basically anything that a person does using chakra can be called ninjutsu. Hence which is why you can say that no ninjutsu no kekkai genkkai as the expression of many kekkai gekkai is done via techniques which seeing as they require chakra is ninjutsu, but the differences are many
i. kekka genkkai cannot be copied but ninjustu can
ii. Kekkai genkkai is a genetic something and Ninjustu is not.
iii. You can teach ninjutsu but not kekkai genkkai (except to someone with the same kekkai gekkai)
Now here's why i believe that kekkai many have existed before the sage
i. Simply put, the inablity to express something does not mean that the thing is not there, infact the fact that people possessed chakra is their bodies is enough proof that Kekkai genkkai is possible
ii. What is the purpose of hand seals? They help Ninjas to mold chakra and if there was no one to teach them how to form hand seals probably means that no one knew how to old chakra to peform techniques, this simple fact may negate the existence of ninjutsu but not the existence of kekkai Gekkai, and why is mentioned in the next point
iii. Many Kekkai gekkai we see today in the naruto world do not require handseals to make. In addition to that many kekkai manifested in Children before they were even of academy age, e.g Kimmimaro, Haku, Jugo. Think back to back then, would kimmaro have needed to make handseals to bring out bones from his body? No, it would just be manifesting like that unlike Haku who needed handseals to fully manifest the expression of his kekkai Gekkai and even then he is the only person mentioned to do one handed seals. I never See jugo do one hand seal for my life. This said it is possible for people to have been manifesting their kekkai Gekkai without knowing Ninshu.
iv. From what we have seen so far, it is possible for just one person within a particular clan to possess a kekkai genkkai while others do not, case study Harashima. which is why one person from the Uzumaki can can just wake up one morning with the rinnegan and starts carrying a staff around *Winks and does YImU*. As such we cannot acount for all the populace at that time,
V. infact it could be that in the whole world then, only ten people had kekkai gekkai that they could manifest hence their scarcity and could be regarded as myth. And even then many more could have been born and manifested but they could be seen as evil children and then killed before anyone knows anything while the ones that were kept alive were kept in isolation.

b. if you say there were no ninjutsus and then no kekkai genkai then you must also say that there was no chakra and hence no sage of six paths and no defeating of the kuubi and then no rinnegan and then no senju and uchiha and other clans and no naruto and no thread and then each of us are ninjas without chakra.

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 21, 2013
Tosyn007: kekkei genkai didn't exist until Rikudo started teaching them to mold chakra,
Ok. So when did he start teaching them to mold chakra?

that Rikudo's Rinnegan aint a kekkei genkai
No be you post dis comment:
Tosyn007: A rinnegan is a kekkei genkai
Wetin you de talk again?

Tosyn007: are jutsus not used in sage mode?
Na wa to you o! Does the fact that jutsus are used in sage mode make it a jutsu? It doesn't, simple. Naruto has Senjutsu but he does not have many jutsus. He is a very strong example that destroys your assumption that a powerful life force = affinity for all jutsus.
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 7:12am On Aug 21, 2013
I may nut kontribute my lil kobo all the tym BUT i rily do apprecia8 dat guyz kip makin the thread ALIVE...no dullin & carry_go
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 21, 2013
WackyJ1: ...assuming that before the Juubi, there was no rinnegan and men did not know how to mold chakra...

I think you just accused me of making a baseless assumption. Nice. We've done all this before. I think I'll take some time to go find the evidence and quote more manga for you, ehn.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Ok. So when did he start teaching them to mold chakra?

No be you post dis comment: Wetin you de talk again?

Na wa to you o! Does the fact that jutsus are used in sage mode make it a jutsu? It doesn't, simple. Naruto has Senjutsu but he does not have many jutsus. He is a very strong example that destroys your assumption that a powerful life force = affinity for all jutsus.

it was you who claimed Rinnegan aint a kekkei genkai, when he started teaching doesnt matter, what matters is that these people had chakra in them before Rikudo started teaching them to mold ninjutsu, and we all know that kekkei genkai and genkai tota are the combination of 2 or more chakra to form another level of ninjutsu or power. And as for Naruto's case, you can't learn senjutsu if you dont have a strong life force...and I aint saying powerful life force = affinity for all jutsus, but think about it, how will you be able to master all jutsus if you dont have a strong life force to withstand the rigors of training?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2013
WackyJ1:
and why is it that
When the characteristics were chared, they were shared in such a precise manner and even obito (whom we must admit is quite knowledgeable in matters relating to the sage) didn't say that he inherited the sage's eyes but instead, the Sage's powerufl chakra and spiritual energy while the second son inherited the sage's powerful life force and physical energy (Point being that he mentioned this and all that came with it as the sage's characteristics, mention of inheriting them from the Juubi)
It is becasue of the latter and the fact that the senju and the Uzumaki are related that you theorise that the Senju must be Uzumaki (hence life force was there before the Juubi) but you do not want to also say that the Spritual energy and the dojutsu whcih is what he gave to the other son was also there before that Juubi as the senju and the Uchiha are related, just like the Uzumaki and Senju are.
First, that picture of the Elder. Where did it come from? I'm no longer sure I remember seeing it in the manga.

Next, are you sure that it was NEVER said that the Elder got his father's eyes? I already admitted to an unreliable memory of what the Old Sennin gave to his children on his deathbed.

Finally, I don't believe I said anything about the Senju and the Uzumaki being distant relatives or for that matter the Uchiha and the Uzumaki not being related. Perhaps you remember wrong. I have always thought it rather funny for anyone to think that someone or some people could be related to one brother and not to the other unless of course the relationship is by marriage and I don't think that it makes sense to describe marriage relationships as "distant". That's the language you use when we're talking about cousins. In my thinking, the Uzumaki are as related to the Uchiha as they are to the Senju. Perhaps you won't need to make any further assumptions about my thoughts on the matter.

Further on the above, it is plain common sense that the Old Sennin should have already possessed a powerful lifeforce. He couldn't seal the Juubi in his body if he didn't. The inference that he was Uzumaki came from these facts:

1. He had a very powerful life force

2. Much of what we know about his techniques and weaponry were fuinjutsu (Sealing techniques)

3. To defeat the Juubi, he sealed it in his body.

4. The Uzumaki tend to be have very strong life force

5. They are the acclaimed kings of fuinjutsu

6. The Old Sennin's offspring is said to be distantly related to the Uzumaki.

Now, I'll give you a challenge that the originator of this theory posed his opponents. Please show how ninjutsu could have been used to defeat the Juubi and we'll leave off making claims about how all the Old Sennin had was fuinjutsu.

bro i shake my head at what you wrote there, i was Severly disappointed then, infact if you had said that men were using there kekkai Genkai to fight in a rough and unrefined way before the sage who was a monk came and told them how to improve it then i would have gotten you.
1. The fact that men wre unable to mold chakra, is it a function of lack of knowledge or the fact that just the way 2 + 2 is not equal to Fish that men could not just mold chakra, if not then what changed.
2. Men Mold chakra to do jutsus and without molding chakra, they might not be able to perform the elaborate Jutsus that are the mainstream of the Naruto Universe but then being unable to perform those Jutsus does not mean that the ability to do them was not there inside of them, unable to be expressed properly, that my friend is the kekkai genkai.
I do not hold that human beings did not have chakra inside them before the Senin's battle with the Juubi. Instead I have said that they could not use it. They were only able to access it, manifest it and use it after the Juubi was sealed. Until they could, nobody could make any ninjutsu.

a. What is the difference between kekkai genkkai and Ninjutsu. Let's start with definitions Kekkai Genkkai is translated as Bloodline Limit are abilities passed down genetically within specific clans. While Ninjutsu is basically any technique that involves the use and manipulation and transformation of chakra for a number of techniques which the user would not be able to do use normally, infact basically anything that a person does using chakra can be called ninjutsu. Hence which is why you can say that no ninjutsu no kekkai genkkai as the expression of many kekkai gekkai is done via techniques which seeing as they require chakra is ninjutsu, but the differences are many
iii. You can teach ninjutsu but not kekkai genkkai (except to someone with the same kekkai gekkai)
i. Simply put, the inablity to express something does not mean that the thing is not there, infact the fact that people possessed chakra is their bodies is enough proof that Kekkai genkkai is possible
ii. What is the purpose of hand seals? They help Ninjas to mold chakra and if there was no one to teach them how to form hand seals probably means that no one knew how to old chakra to peform techniques, this simple fact may negate the existence of ninjutsu but not the existence of kekkai Gekkai, and why is mentioned in the next point
iii. Many Kekkai gekkai we see today in the naruto world do not require handseals to make. In addition to that many kekkai manifested in Children before they were even of academy age, e.g Kimmimaro, Haku, Jugo. Think back to back then, would kimmaro have needed to make handseals to bring out bones from his body? No, it would just be manifesting like that unlike Haku who needed handseals to fully manifest the expression of his kekkai Gekkai and even then he is the only person mentioned to do one handed seals. I never See jugo do one hand seal for my life. This said it is possible for people to have been manifesting their kekkai Gekkai without knowing Ninshu.
iv. From what we have seen so far, it is possible for just one person within a particular clan to possess a kekkai genkkai while others do not, case study Harashima. which is why one person from the Uzumaki can can just wake up one morning with the rinnegan and starts carrying a staff around *Winks and does YImU*. As such we cannot acount for all the populace at that time,
V. infact it could be that in the whole world then, only ten people had kekkai gekkai that they could manifest hence their scarcity and could be regarded as myth. And even then many more could have been born and manifested but they could be seen as evil children and then killed before anyone knows anything while the ones that were kept alive were kept in isolation.

b. if you say there were no ninjutsus and then no kekkai genkai then you must also say that there was no chakra and hence no sage of six paths and no defeating of the kuubi and then no rinnegan and then no senju and uchiha and other clans and no naruto and no thread and then each of us are ninjas without chakra.
Not bad, but the weakness in your analysis and lecture is in your forgetting that all bloodline limits or kekkei genkai are abilities based on chakra. If you need access to your chakra to turn on the sharingan of the Uchiha or the byakugan of the Hyuuga or to use the bones of Kimimaro's clan or Haku's ice mirrors etc, then you will not manifest any of these abilities until the Juubi has been defeated.

I wouldn't be surprised if what happened was that once the Juubi was sealed all manner of kekkei genkai just started manifesting. Some dude some place, for instance, suddenly sees that he can see through walls and even see things at an impossible distance if he tries, thus the byakugan is born. Another guy gets in a fights and while throwing a punch unconsciously hurls a bone at an opponent and Kimimaro's kekkei genkai is born. Etc etc. They don't need to be taught to manifest it, just to control and use it properly. But they'd need the Juubi defeated to gain access to it.

As you have said, kekkei genkai are genetic. Chakra too is part of the body's makeup. Shinobi are just thosse who trained to use it. You remember that when the Samurai used chakra, the shinobi's exclamation was not "oh they have chakra too!" but "oh they use chakra too!" Or something like that. Neither kekkei genkai nor chakra would manifesr while the chakea is inaccessible, that's the point. So, I'm still right to say that no kekkei genkai existed before the Sennin's battle with the Juubi. Until that fight all chakra was locked. After it, however, I'm sure the picture changed without any further input from the Sennin.
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2013
WackyJ1:
and why is it that

I TOTALLY ENDORSE THIS. COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 21, 2013
Tosyn007:

it was you who claimed Rinnegan aint a kekkei genkai,
Why you come lie now? Where I talk say rinnegan no be kekkei genkai? Dis guy!

when he started teaching doesnt matter, what matters is that these people had chakra in them before Rikudo started teaching them to mold ninjutsu,
It doesn't? You seemed to think that he had always been teaching it. Well, if there was a time when ninjutsu did not exist among human beings, then something must have changed before anyone would start teaching it, no?

Have I said anywhere that human beings did not have chakra before the Old Sennin started teaching them?

and we all know that kekkei genkai and genkai tota are the combination of 2 or more chakra to form another level of ninjutsu or power. And as for Naruto's case, you can't learn senjutsu if you dont have a strong life force...and I aint saying powerful life force = affinity for all jutsus, but think about it, how will you be able to master all jutsus if you dont have a strong life force to withstand the rigors of training?
smiley Bros, powerful life force is not the same as affinity for all jutsus, that is all we were arguing about and now we agree. True, you need a powerful life force to be able to master all jutsus, but you can have it without an affinity for all jutsus. You can even have an affinity for all jutsus without a powerful life force, just ask Kakashi.

We didn't have a debate about Naruto's senjutsu. Of course he couldn't have mastered Senjutsu without a monstrous lifeforce but Senjutsu is not a justsu, it's a new level of power that you can use to do jutsus. That's all we are concerned with.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 21, 2013
Kaycee7: I TOTALLY ENDORSE THIS. COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER

Then perhaps you should address yourself to my answer to it smiley
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2013
Mehn kip d arguemente cu.min....as 4 the SO6P, i sti blive he is an Uzumaki (esp afta readin sum theories @ narutobase 2/3yrs ago).
As 4 the rinnegan & sum oda 4ni issuez, i go wait 4 kishi.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2013
kstanford6: hi guys ..I recently bought 3 box sets of narato and negima I bought one box set for under 410.00 each..it was cheaper then ebay..they use paypal too..and have hundreds of anime from $5.00..
its gonna replace ebay when people find out about it..
I was blown away..the site is
http://kellysapparelstore.extremeproductsmall.com
hope u can get something cheap..
anime rocks
fraud boy

Re: Naruto Information by andy24(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2013
Busted
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Why you come lie now? Where I talk say rinnegan no be kekkei genkai? Dis guy!

It doesn't? You seemed to think that he had always been teaching it. Well, if there was a time when ninjutsu did not exist among human beings, then something must have changed before anyone would start teaching it, no?

Have I said anywhere that human beings did not have chakra before the Old Sennin started teaching them?

smiley Bros, powerful life force is not the same as affinity for all jutsus, that is all we were arguing about and now we agree. True, you need a powerful life force to be able to master all jutsus, but you can have it without an affinity for all jutsus. You can even have an affinity for all jutsus without a powerful life force, just ask Kakashi.

We didn't have a debate about Naruto's senjutsu. Of course he couldn't have mastered Senjutsu without a monstrous lifeforce but Senjutsu is not a justsu, it's a new level of power that you can use to do jutsus. That's all we are concerned with.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Kakashi is an exception cos he h sharingan which helps him copy jutsus, and how many of those jutsus can he use in a fight? So if the Rikudo already had a strong life force before defeating the juubi, then what power of the juubi did the younger son inherit from Rikudo? Since the elder inherited the juubi's rinnegan albeit in a weaker state?
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2013
andy24: Why doesn't Obito have a Susano'o?
to use susano, u nid d ms in both eyes
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2013
andy24: What does Kakuzu use the money he gets from his job for?
to buy a new heart grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
^^^
laaafiiiiaa_loooul....
9ice riply
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kakashi's Upgrade would be bad o. If Obito unlocked the Rinnegan then i believe its safe to assume Kakashi would too. Btw this is one sage I haven't seen in the Manga he's got the eye

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6B8N6LZAXKaKtax3mmCSI5gDpvX5JfNgOp1UGtotEPt9iVhER[/img]

tongue grin lipsrsealed undecided kiss tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.