Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,796 members, 7,875,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (657695 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
Kaycee7: Firestar sweety, you know I've never asked you 4 anything b4 so don't refuse me this one.
ABEG GIVE ME THAT BABE NO., EMAIL, 2GO USERNAME, etc. A beg she's the cure to this illness.

I have Moringa, Neem, fever powder, gbogbonise, lemon grass, unripe papaya, palmwine...PM me if you need some alright? sad I can't have my Shinobi fall sick on me now with a medic-nin on board. sad
That young lady however, will make you pop several blood vessels.

Not healthy.
At. All o.

And she's busy forming new isles with that freaky Yoton of hers.
I'll wait until Ao gives me the go-ahead.

...which I doubt. undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
mkmyers45: Any anime discussion group on whatsapp?
I thought you abandoned this thread? Good to have you back. Are you trying to form any anime group?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Compare these two statements:

1. The Senjus have an affinity for all kinds of jutsu

2. A bunch of shinobi, probably all not Senjus, know a lot of jutsus.

Do these two statements add up to: "affinity for all jutsus is not necessarily the Juubi's legacy"? Feel free to explain how they do if you insist that they do.

Please rephrase..
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
"Lord Orochimaru" ka... undecided
Did you create that just for this thread?
Re: Naruto Information by LordOrochimaru(m): 12:06am On Aug 23, 2013
No o...lol @firestar...nice thread everyone...still in episode 198 of naruto shippuden. Totally love nagato and orochimaru....I believe the rinnegan isn't a keke genkai based on what I have watched
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:41am On Aug 23, 2013
sorry for trolling...there's this old cartoon I'm searching for...used to be shown on DBN some years back. This guy is a swordsman and he's always on white. His name I can vaguely remember is Hamorun. The scene I can remember is when there was a charging bull in a town and he had about 6 planks. When the bull came charging at him, he threw the six up, subdued the bull and caught it. The villain there is a lady with a very thin sword and I think there's always a casket at her back. Whoever that remembers the cartoon and the name should pls remind me. Thanks.
Re: Naruto Information by Sanboy25: 12:50am On Aug 23, 2013
Is it 'Samurai Jack' ?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:59am On Aug 23, 2013
Sanboy25: Is it 'Samurai Jack' ?
nah...but the clothes are similar
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 1:03am On Aug 23, 2013
really, rinnegan not a kekkei genkai? I can't believe what i read on dis thread dis days!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 23, 2013

Are you talking about the cartoon network samurai jack ? embarassed
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 23, 2013
Do you know how scary Aku was??
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 23, 2013
Tosyn007:

Please rephrase..

How does the fact that some shinobi you picked at random can use a lot of jutsus negate my claim that affinity for all kinds of ninjutsu was the Juubi's legacy to the Senjus? How many of those shinobi were naturally disposed to "all kinds of ninjutsu"? How many of them developed new jutsus like the Senjus were prone to do?
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 4:10am On Aug 23, 2013
ibkaye:

The guy that voiced aku died.....

Long ago I aku reigned ...
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 6:33am On Aug 23, 2013
Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku , the shape-shifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil. But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forward to oppose. Sword clashes 3x.
Just b4 the final blow was struck, I ripped open a tumbling portal and threw him into the future where my evil is raw.
Now the fool seeks to return to the past & undo the future that is AKU.
Theme song starts...
* Holding back tears * So many memories.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 6:36am On Aug 23, 2013
firestar:

I have Moringa, Neem, fever powder, gbogbonise, lemon grass, unripe papaya, palmwine...PM me if you need some alright? sad I can't have my Shinobi fall sick on me now with a medic-nin on board. sad
That young lady however, will make you pop several blood vessels.

Not healthy.
At. All o.

And she's busy forming new isles with that freaky Yoton of hers.
I'll wait until Ao gives me the go-ahead.

...which I doubt. undecided
I'm telling you my Illness has changed to matters of the heart. The doctor specifically prescribed her. Please! He..lp! Me.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:

How does the fact that some shinobi you picked at random can use a lot of jutsus negate my claim that affinity for all kinds of ninjutsu was the Juubi's legacy to the Senjus? How many of those shinobi were naturally disposed to "all kinds of ninjutsu"? How many of them developed new jutsus like the Senjus were prone to do?

affinity for all jutsu aint part of what they inherited from the Rikudo, and by the way, where did you get the 'affinity' claim? cos what he inherited is the sage's body(life force and physical energy), where does affinity for all jutsus come in?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 23, 2013
Kaycee7: I'm telling you my Illness has changed to matters of the heart. The doctor specifically prescribed her. Please! He..lp! Me.

Are you guys talking about Temari or which other Nin? Cos the last time I remembered, this na one Anime Thread.... and its no problem if ure falling in love with an Anime character cos hey.... I am also
Re: Naruto Information by Kchingz(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2013
Feraz: sorry for trolling...there's this old cartoon I'm searching for...used to be shown on DBN some years back. This guy is a swordsman and he's always on white. His name I can vaguely remember is Hamorun. The scene I can remember is when there was a charging bull in a town and he had about 6 planks. When the bull came charging at him, he threw the six up, subdued the bull and caught it. The villain there is a lady with a very thin sword and I think there's always a casket at her back. Whoever that remembers the cartoon and the name should pls remind me. Thanks.

Samurai Showdown?
Re: Naruto Information by mkmyers45(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2013
Feraz: I thought you abandoned this thread? Good to have you back. Are you trying to form any anime group?
Masashi come dey annoy me..i dey follow for like 10 years now so its unfair...He pushed me to my darling Bleach but hey bleach's on break so here am i and yes i do feel a mobile group is mobile cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2013
Hey guys. Im following d anime bt i've only read clips of d manga. Pls how did orochimaru come back alive? Can someone xplain pls. Pls dont giv links r post manga pages. If u can, pls explain
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2013
Baddestguyp: Hey guys. Im following d anime bt i've only read clips of d manga. Pls how did orochimaru come back alive? Can someone xplain pls. Pls dont giv links r post manga pages. If u can, pls explain
by the gathering of pieces of the people he placed his cursed seal on...can't really remember.
mkmyers45: Masashi come dey annoy me..i dey follow for like 10 years now so its unfair...He pushed me to my darling Bleach but hey bleach's on break so here am i and yes i do feel a mobile group is mobile cheesy
lmao... I get the feeling of how annoying it could be sometimes.

K.chingz:

Samurai Showdown?
God bless you. That is it. Just googled it up. Thanks!
Re: Naruto Information by jemijames: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
Kaycee7: Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku , the shape-shifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil. But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forward to oppose. Sword clashes 3x.
Just b4 the final blow was struck, I ripped open a tumbling portal and threw him into the future where my evil is raw.
Theme song starts...

lol
Re: Naruto Information by jemijames: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
angry
Baddestguyp: Hey guys. Im following d anime bt i've only read clips of d manga. Pls how did orochimaru come back alive? Can someone xplain pls. Pls dont giv links r post manga pages. If u can, pls explain

sasuke brought the bastard back... lipsrsealed
Re: Naruto Information by eghos12(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
angry guyz manga nor wan gree show
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
Tosyn007:
affinity for all jutsu aint part of what they inherited from the Rikudo, and by the way, where did you get the 'affinity' claim? cos what he inherited is the sage's body(life force and physical energy), where does affinity for all jutsus come in?

Lol. Of course the Younger inherited the Juubi Jinchuuriki's body and physical energy, that's why his bloodline has such an affinity for all kinds of ninjutsu. I don't remember the exact chapter or part of the story and I'll beg your pardon because I have no intention to go looking but that the Senjus are the kings of ninjutsu is a well-acknowledged fact. I think it was in Naruto, not Naruto Shippuden, that Sandaime or somebody else first mentioned it. The two best-known Senjus - Shodaime and Nidaime - are known for their vast arsenal of jutsus, mostly original to them. If they're anything to go by, then you only helped my argument by listing those shinobi you did.

Now tell me why you insist that the Senjus' affinity for all ninjutsu is not the legacy of.the Juubi to them.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Episode 326 was supposed to be out since yesterday bt its still nt on wapfever yet. Kakashi n guy go kick ass o
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
ibkaye:
grin AKU WAS THE FUNNIEST VILLAIN I HAD EVER SEEN. THE DUDE WAS EVIL AND FUNNY.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
watowwww!!!!

Jack jack

Kaycee7: Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku , the shape-shifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil. But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forward to oppose. Sword clashes 3x.
Theme song starts...
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
ledafaze:
grin
Are you guys talking about Temari or which other Nin? Cos the last time I remembered, this na one Anime Thread.... and its no problem if ure falling in love with an Anime character cos hey.... I am also
We are talking about real life Mei Terumi. Firestar's withholding her contact.
* whispers * I think she's jealous. grin
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Lol. Of course the Younger inherited the Juubi Jinchuuriki's body and physical energy, that's why his bloodline has such an affinity for all kinds of ninjutsu. I don't remember the exact chapter or part of the story and I'll beg your pardon because I have no intention to go looking but that the Senjus are the kings of ninjutsu is a well-acknowledged fact. I think it was in Naruto, not Naruto Shippuden, that Sandaime or somebody else first mentioned it. The two best-known Senjus - Shodaime and Nidaime - are known for their vast arsenal of jutsus, mostly original to them. If they're anything to go by, then you only helped my argument by listing those shinobi you did.

Now tell me why you insist that the Senjus' affinity for all ninjutsu is not the legacy of.the Juubi to them.

First of all(go down low)[b]
Ihedinobi: ...when you say affinity, does that mean that every senju clan perform ninjutsu on all five elements? or what is your definition of 'affinity for all ninjutsu'?

First of all(go down low)[/b]
Ihedinobi:

First of all(go down low)
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:

First of all(go down low)[b][quote author=Ihedinobi]...when you say affinity, does that mean that every senju clan perform ninjutsu on all five elements? or what is your definition of 'affinity for all ninjutsu'
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Baddestguyp: i no know o. Notin 2 argue about
How wil dia be an argument,poll or anytin else wen 2 or 3 guys hijack d thread talking abt SOSP and juubi and rinnegan blah,blah. And afta damaging d thread sm1 derails d thread by talking abt samurai jack? *luking seriously pissd off*,i tried 2 bring a poll,bt d SOSP talk quenchd it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.