Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,872 members, 7,876,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (657729 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
^^^Bros, no vex. Na me start am. Throw your question or a poll and we'll answer it
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
rapmike:
How wil dia be an argument,poll or anytin else wen 2 or 3 guys hijack d thread talking abt SOSP and juubi and rinnegan blah,blah. And afta damaging d thread sm1 derails d thread by talking abt samurai jack? *luking seriously pissd off*,i tried 2 bring a poll,bt d SOSP talk quenchd it.
dont mind dem. What has samurai jack got to do with naruto? Let dem fight n lets see who will win
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
Feraz: ^^^Bros, no vex. Na me start am. Throw your question or a poll and we'll answer it
I was asking dat in d juubi/juubito arc, wich shinobi do u count as d most useless shinobi out of d main xters. D shinobi must be in d war arc and must be wia d juubi/juubito is. I chose bee and kiba
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Lol. Of course the Younger inherited the Juubi Jinchuuriki's body and physical energy, that's why his bloodline has such an affinity for all kinds of ninjutsu. I don't remember the exact chapter or part of the story and I'll beg your pardon because I have no intention to go looking but that the Senjus are the kings of ninjutsu is a well-acknowledged fact. I think it was in Naruto, not Naruto Shippuden, that Sandaime or somebody else first mentioned it. The two best-known Senjus - Shodaime and Nidaime - are known for their vast arsenal of jutsus, mostly original to them. If they're anything to go by, then you only helped my argument by listing those shinobi you did.

Now tell me why you insist that the Senjus' affinity for all ninjutsu is not the legacy of.the Juubi to them.

Oh..and done forget we both agreed Rikudo had his life force and physical before he became the Juubi's jinchuriki
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
rapmike:
How wil dia be an argument,poll or anytin else wen 2 or 3 guys hijack d thread talking abt SOSP and juubi and rinnegan blah,blah. And afta damaging d thread sm1 derails d thread by talking abt samurai jack? *luking seriously pissd off*,i tried 2 bring a poll,bt d SOSP talk quenchd it.
lol sorry grin
Re: Naruto Information by Sanboy25: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123:

Are you talking about the cartoon network samurai jack ? embarassed
Yep grin
Re: Naruto Information by Sanboy25: 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
ibkaye:
Do you know how scary Aku was??
grin Well he wasn't scary to me grin Just the classic antagonist grin
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sanboy25:
Yep grin

Love it grin
Re: Naruto Information by Sanboy25: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123:

Love it grin
Me too cheesy Did you know that it was a Christian cartoon ?
The samurai represent Jesus and the sword is the word of God smiley
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin Well he wasn't scary to me grin Just the classic antagonist grin
I had a love hate relationship with Samurai Jack
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sanboy25:

Really ? I never knew. I should be watching it more often then. wink
Re: Naruto Information by Sanboy25: 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123:

Really ? I never knew. I should be watching it more often then. wink
Yep, it's a very good cartoon cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by Sanboy25: 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
ibkaye:
I had a love hate relationship with Samurai Jack
Really ? grin Why that ? cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sanboy25:
Oh wow! Did not know that

Sanboy25:
Really ? grin Why that ? cheesy
I found it scary though still liked it somewhat
Re: Naruto Information by Sanboy25: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
ibkaye:
Oh wow! Did not know that I found it scary though still liked it somewhat
Hum... you must be pretty sensitive then... grin
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Feraz: sorry for trolling...there's this old cartoon I'm searching for...used to be shown on DBN some years back. This guy is a swordsman and he's always on white. His name I can vaguely remember is Hamorun. The scene I can remember is when there was a charging bull in a town and he had about 6 planks. When the bull came charging at him, he threw the six up, subdued the bull and caught it. The villain there is a lady with a very thin sword and I think there's always a casket at her back. Whoever that remembers the cartoon and the name should pls remind me. Thanks.

Its Samurai X I think
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sanboy25:
angry pls n pls, if u want to gist about Samurat jack grin , go n open a thread for it, or are u blind? angry cant u see naruto information as d topic? angry by the way, what was Aku's surname grin grin if he had one grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by Sanboy25: 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
Baddestguyp: angry pls n pls, if u want to gist about Samurat jack grin , go n open a thread for it, or are u blind? angry cant u see naruto information as d topic? angry by the way, what was Aku's surname grin grin if he had one grin grin
grin Hum 'the bad guy' ? grin Haha, I did never think about it before grin
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin Hum 'the bad guy' ? grin Haha, I did never think about it before grin
im sure d producer didnt even tink of jack's surname talkless of Aku's surname. Those days all u had to do was get a general plot and ur animation would sell, no one worried bout spoilers. These days u hav 2 crack ur brain n make ur storyline perfect up to the ancestors and even great-grand children of ur characters and still some people wil still spot spoilers grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 1:36am On Aug 24, 2013
rapmike:
I'll take people arguing about Tom & Jerry over coming into this thread and seeing it void. Incase you didn't notice, this is Nairaland Nerd Central.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:18am On Aug 24, 2013
rapmike:
I was asking dat in d juubi/juubito arc, wich shinobi do u count as d most useless shinobi out of d main xters. D shinobi must be in d war arc and must be wia d juubi/juubito is. I chose bee and kiba
you're right about Kiba. Then Sai, Tenten, that Omoi's babe, Shee

Adaobi123, na naruto thread? Hmmmm, odikwa nma!!!

Jidesp, it's samurai shodown. K.chingz answered it.

Pls, y'all should try and check Noblesse should you be searching for another manga to read...
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2013
Y'all should check this out...una go beg me tire for the remaining pages. tongue i dey come, make i go knack kulikuli grin grin

Re: Naruto Information by cnwamo(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2013
Oga where u see this one?

Baddestguyp: Y'all should check this out...una go beg me tire for the remaining pages. tongue i dey come, make i go knack kulikuli grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2013
Baddestguyp: Y'all should check this out...una go beg me tire for the remaining pages. tongue i dey come, make i go knack kulikuli grin grin
lol. . . .spoilers!!! then again, it may be possible since the sage's prophesy of someone bringing them together and showing them the right path is about to be fulfilled the moment Naruto freed the bijuus from the shackles of the mazou and they all agreed he's the one the Sage was talking about. I'll love to see Madara's face though if that should happen. grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2013
cry
pls who know where i get a hp g62 battery?
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2013
cnwamo: Oga where u see this one?

cheesy cool you go beg me tire tongue grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2013
Baddestguyp: cheesy cool you go beg me tire tongue grin grin

hmmmm....I smell foul play, abi na another person draw am
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2013
Tosyn007:

Dat is possible,bt d settings luks lyke d original manga
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2013
Tosyn007:

undecided ehn, na me draw am cheesy swallow ur pride and beg 4 the remaining pages undecided grin
Re: Naruto Information by naptu2: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
firestar: cry

I just sent the addresses to you in an e-mail. I don't want the anti-spam bot to ban me.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
firestar: cry
try computer village or Alli street, tinubu square, Lagos Island.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by cnwamo(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sasuke is Gay, that's why he runs away from ladies grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.