Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (657242 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2012
firestar: Read the 'kanji' on Yondaime's casket. It came up alright but was sealed. It shows that Oro was either ignorant or wasn't privy to sensitive details like Yondaime's death.
But Sandaime was shown to be making some seals to suppress the third coffin. I assumed the third edo tensei not completing was due to him.
Maybe, Kishi didn't think that far ahead and just covered his tracks with loose ends available. I don't want to think he's a bad writer. He's not.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
KazeKage1:
But who was in the 3rd coffin that Orochimaru tried to summon? And did you notice the shock on Sarutobi's face? It was Minato.
Perhaps Kishi covered his own tracks by not letting that happen else the who death god sealed-things would be seen as some joke
Feraz: he did not even if the third coffin was the fourth due to the reason that he's been sealed else where....kabuto explained to tobi when showing him the secrets behind the technique and why the former kages couldn't be summoned......then again, i feel the fourth planned on using this technique not only for naruto but for another reason which i feel he felt he might be summoned to battle people he loves and wanted to avoid that badly...........
KazeKage1:
But who was in the 3rd coffin that Orochimaru tried to summon? And did you notice the shock on Sarutobi's face? It was Minato.
Perhaps Kishi covered his own tracks by not letting that happen else the who death god sealed-things would be seen as some joke
Feraz: he did not even if the third coffin was the fourth due to the reason that he's been sealed else where....kabuto explained to tobi when showing him the secrets behind the technique and why the former kages couldn't be summoned......then again, i feel the fourth planned on using this technique not only for naruto but for another reason which i feel he felt he might be summoned to battle people he loves and wanted to avoid that badly...........
in addition....both were ignorant of the fact that sealing one's soul else where won't be back with the use of the E.T.....hence kabuto explaining to tobi why the kages weren't resurrected.....besides, do y'all think madara would have been his trump card if the kages were to be resurrected.......or imagine the fourth pimped up with the 1st and madara's cells.......cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
firestar, the perfect susano can only be summoned with the power of the rinnengan, so during the battles btwn Hashirama and Madara, the rinnengan has not yet been activated by Madara, so theres no way he could have fought him with the perfect susano.

As for the Yondaime Hokage,Oro almost summoned him,but due to the fact that he's soul was sealed within the death ripper god,his casket dropped down immediately after Ascension.

I repeat, Gai is g-ay jor!! grin
Re: Naruto Information by texazzpete(m): 12:23am On Jun 26, 2012
eyoniggar: firestar, the perfect susano can only be summoned with the power of the rinnengan, so during the battles btwn Hashirama and Madara, the rinnengan has not yet been activated by Madara, so theres no way he could have fought him with the perfect susano.

As for the Yondaime Hokage,Oro almost summoned him,but due to the fact that he's soul was sealed within the death ripper god,his casket dropped down immediately after Ascension.

I repeat, Gai is g-ay jor!! grin

Even with the perfect Susano-o summoned, when the Kages were wondering in amazement about how powerful Madara was, he repeatedly told them "Only Hashirama can defeat me" implying that hashirama could defeat him even with the perfect Susano-o.

The 3rd casket didn't just 'drop down' on its own . In the manga and Anime, Hiruzen is shown stopping the final casket from emerging.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 12:46am On Jun 26, 2012
texazzpete:

Even with the perfect Susano-o summoned, when the Kages were wondering in amazement about how powerful Madara was, he repeatedly told them "Only Hashirama can defeat me" implying that hashirama could defeat him even with the perfect Susano-o[i][/i].

The 3rd casket didn't just 'drop down' on its own . In the manga and Anime, Hiruzen is shown stopping the final casket from emerging.

@ the emboldened, he only said that knowing he didnt have the rennigan activated @ d time he was battling with Hashirama, so he has nothing to utter than to say Hashirama was the only shinobi that could defeat him. As we all knw, theres no chapter where kishi described madara using the rennigan against any1,but theres a little hint that he died shortly after activating the rinnengan,please view this chapter where he edo-madara summoned the perfect susano and see what eye he had on: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/588/16.

FYI,iruzen didnt stop the 3rd casket from emerging, he's action was a obvious sign of fear since he knew that Yondaime hokage was the 1 in the 3rd casket. And u knw wat the yellow flash is all about.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2012
eyoniggar:

@ the emboldened, he only said that knowing he didnt have the rennigan activated @ d time he was battling with Hashirama, so he has nothing to utter than to say Hashirama was the only shinobi that could defeat him. As we all knw, theres no chapter where kishi described madara using the rennigan against any1,but theres a little hint that he died shortly after activating the rinnengan,please view this chapter where he edo-madara summoned the perfect susano and see what eye he had on: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/588/16.

FYI,iruzen didnt stop the 3rd casket from emerging, he's action was a obvious sign of fear since he knew that Yondaime hokage was the 1 in the 3rd casket. And u knw wat the yellow flash is all about.
actually, he did stop the 3rd coffin from coming out but then....
Feraz: in addition....[b]both were ignorant of the fact that sealing one's soul else where won't bring back the person with the use of the E.T.....hence kabuto explaining to tobi why the kages weren't resurrected.....[/b]besides, do y'all think madara would have been his trump card if the kages were to be resurrected.......or imagine the fourth pimped up with the 1st and madara's cells.......cheesy
which is why even if sandaime didn't suppress the 3rd coffin, the jutsu would still fail........
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2012
Some argue it was Hiruzen who stopped the coffin, others say the death-god refused to let him outta sight...truth is; we'll never know why the 3rd coffin was stopped.

I still insist there's something shady about that death-god technique or is it shiki-fuin?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2012
Neh, eyoniggar... if you look back at the Valley of the End, there are two statures erected in likeness of Hashirama and Madara respectively. Its symbolic that their descendents fight their also without them realizing it. If Madara- an adversary and just probably a former rival- can admit that Hashirama alone can beat an overconfident entity like him, accept that. Its not an easy thing to admit.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2012
KazeKage1: Some argue it was Hiruzen who stopped the coffin, others say the death-god refused to let him outta sight...truth is; we'll never know why the 3rd coffin was stopped.

I still insist there's something shady about that death-god technique or is it shiki-fuin?
It seems such jutsus are used as a last resort.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:00am On Jun 26, 2012
In the fight between Harishima and Madara we do know the following;

There was a Kyuubi involved
The Konoha map was re-designed (they both used devastating jutsus)
There was a susanoo' (See Tsunade quotes when she saw the final version of Susanoo) + a person like Madara with massive chakra should be able to use susanoo.

The question is: How did Harishima beat a Madara armed with a susanoo that huge&the kyuubi to the point of death?
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
KazeKage1: In the fight between Harishima and Madara we do know the following;

There was a Kyuubi involved
The Konoha map was re-designed (they both used devastating jutsus)
There was a susanoo' (See Tsunade quotes when she saw the final version of Susanoo) + a person like Madara with massive chakra should be able to use susanoo.

The question is: How did Harishima beat a Madara armed with a susanoo that huge&the kyuubi to the point of death?

:oWith the biggest weapon in Kishimoto's Arsenal of course...Talk-no-Jutsu grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2012
texazzpete:

Even with the perfect Susano-o summoned, when the Kages were wondering in amazement about how powerful Madara was, he repeatedly told them "Only Hashirama can defeat me" implying that hashirama could defeat him even with the perfect Susano-o.

PLEASE IN AS MUCH THAT I LIKE HIRUKEN...HE DID NOT STOP MINATO FROM BEING RESSURECTED BY ORO, HE JUST PANICKED..BY THE WAY. THIS JUTSU WAS ONLY KNOWN TOTHE SECOND HOKAGE AND OROCHIMARU AT DIS TIME, HOW WILL HIRUKEN STOP S0OMETHING THAT HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT?
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:21am On Jun 27, 2012
AS FOR TOBI... I STILL STAND WITH MY MADARA/ZETSU THEORY...I BELIEVE THAT TOBI'S KNOWLEDGE AND ALL THAT TRAVELLING GATHERING THE AKATSUKI MEMBERS MUST BE BECAUSE OF THAT.THOUGH AM NOT AGAINST THE IZUNA THEORY AS WELL.BUT THERE I STILL HAVE SOME QUESTIONS.
1. what is tobi's motive in narutoverse/ he told kisame that its is the moon eye project, same thing he told the kages..but he told konan thatb he wanted madara's ressurection and madara said so as if that was his plan, form tobi's knowledge its possible he buried madara himself by the way..so what is his motive
2.WHO OR WHAT IS ZETSU? I DONT BUY THE HASHIRAMA'S CELL THING BECAUSE, FIRSTLY ONE WILL HAVE TO GET ENOUGH OF SUCH CELLS TO BUILD ZETSU; EVEN IF THAT IS POSSIBLE, THERE ARE BOUND TO BE FAILED EXPERIMENTS,TOBI DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THE SCIENTIST TYPE THAT WILL PRESERVE CELLS AND THEN I WILL TAKE IT THAT HASHIRAMA WAS BURIED PROPERLY BY KONOHA, SO I DONT EXPECT IT TO BE RAIDED ANYHOW.SO WHO IS ZETSU IF HE IS NOT HASHIRAMA CELLS
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 2:25am On Jun 27, 2012
rapmike: PLEASE IN AS MUCH THAT I LIKE HIRUKEN...HE DID NOT STOP MINATO FROM BEING RESSURECTED BY ORO, HE JUST PANICKED..BY THE WAY. THIS JUTSU WAS ONLY KNOWN TOTHE SECOND HOKAGE AND OROCHIMARU AT DIS TIME, HOW WILL HIRUKEN STOP S0OMETHING THAT HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT?

Dude a lot of people knew about the edo tensei, but only second and oro could perform it (@ the time).
Its just like when tsunade first saw naruto try d rassengan, she criticized jiraiya for teaching nruto a technique only he and the fourth could do.
Btw Sarutobi did stop the coffin.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2012
I disagree with any1 stating Hashirama battled with a complete susaso summoned by madara.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2012
Looking at this from another angle,both Madara&Harishima are on the same level of strength..the slight edge being the following
I - He married a jinchuuriki who knows her fuinjutsu well
II - He had advisers who knew basically EVERY jutsu that could have told him a thing or two about counter-attacks just incase he faced an opponent i.e. his brother came up with Edo Tensei,I'm sure he had byakugan site surveyors,suiton(his brother's the ONLY shinobi who could use that technique with devastating effect),that lady who has an extensive amount of knowledge on genjutsu.
Here I might ask: Did Madara use any ocular jutsu during their fight? If he did, did H.Senju fall for it? How did he counter it?
Back to Madara
Let me research more..BRB ^_^
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
I knew it..I just knew this was going to happen!
First off,I'm happy Tsunade got the chance to see Dan one last time.
I also see Kabuto is regaining consciousness gradaully but he has sasuke to deal with.
I only imagine what'll happen if Sasuke finds out that Madara is still alive even after Itachi released the ET.

Now, Kishi is taking the piss..as in he pee'd on himself and is sipping it!angry
Was Madara snooping around when Tobirama created the jutsu? How did he figure the seal out? Even Oonoki looks lost at the moment. Sheesh! Madara should just die already!

On the real;it seems Tsunade will kick Madara around now ^_^,afterall..I did say I want one last Senju vs Uchiha battle

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
Thank God for the last page, I was almost ready to puke from the Tsunade love scene.
Seems Uchiha Madara is even stronger than most realize shocked

@KazeKage1

I was sure Tsunade was about to tear Madara a new one, but i'm sure that'll happen anyway, after the appearance of Dan plot-no-jutsu seem to swing in their favour.
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
Ok now things seem interesting, but trust kishi, he'll prolly roll on to the Naruto fight now just to prove he can pisss peeps off and get away wit it. Well nice final page, wonder why Madara is vexing against for Kabuto now? He didn't mind when he initially stepped out the box. Anyways the tsunade/dan tin was just weak but nice chapter even though it managed to skirt around any content.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2012
tayoccu:

Dude a lot of people knew about the edo tensei, but only second and oro could perform it (@ the time).
Its just like when tsunade first saw naruto try d rassengan, she criticized jiraiya for teaching nruto a technique only he and the fourth could do.
Btw Sarutobi did stop the coffin.
guy dont kid yourself, he did not stop the coffin...if he did, why could he not stop the 1st and 2nd coffins...even when those coffins put him at a disadvantage?answer that one FIRST angry
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2012
MADARA IS A COLD THAT WILL NOT LEAVE ONE....NOW HE IS OUT OF CONTROL..WHAT WILL THE KAGES DOO..BUT THIS GUY DEY SMART SHA grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
for the guy that asked why tobi was afraid of madara(no longer edo madara now) maybe tobi knew that madara knew how to stop edo-tensi
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2012
grin grin Finally, some romance! Che, but Dan tall sha tongue

And who was the nitwit that said there's no risk to Edo Tensei? Itachi knew the seals and wanted to rest in peace. But Madara, Maaaaaaaad[/b]ara... What does he do? He unlocks it!
Now a new theory erupts: Al[b]ara
were has the cheat code while Tobi is demands it!

Tobi is not Madara!
Its leaning heavily to a possible unknown: Izuna.

Am I missing something here or am I [i]really [/i]missing something?

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2012
Next2Bezee: Thank God for the last page, [s]I was almost ready to puke from the Tsunade love scene.[/s]
[/b]Seems Uchiha Madara is even stronger than most realize shocked

@KazeKage1

I was sure Tsunade was about to tear Madara a new one, but i'm sure that'll happen anyway, after the appearance of Dan plot-no-jutsu seem to swing in their favour.

[size=27pt] (-Fists her hand-) angry
Just [b]where
do you want your knuckle sandwich? [/size] angry
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
.......even french kiss, they did not........ angry angry angry........I told y'all that the E.T. won't stop madara from going.......A kage must die grin grin grin grin.......kishi has come again!!!! angry angry angry angryWhat can we expect from this unlimited madara? I pity them now cry cry cry cry
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2012
Faaack Madara!!!!
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2012
Out of the epicness, i spotted something.
Dan should av'@ least rough handle Tsunade's b0 O OBs
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
Twisting: Out of the epicness, i spotted something.
Dan should av'@ least rough handle Tsunade's b0 O OBs

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2012
firestar: grin grin Finally, some romance! Che, but Dan tall sha tongue

And who was the nitwit that said there's no risk to Edo Tensei? Itachi knew the seals and wanted to rest in peace. But Madara, Maaaaaaaad[/b]ara... What does he do? He unlocks it!
Now a new theory erupts: Al[b]ara
were has the cheat code while Tobi is demands it!

Tobi is not Madara!
Its leaning heavily to a possible unknown: Izuna.

Am I missing something here or am I [i]really [/i]missing something?

am not 100 o/o sure tobi knows that madara know the seal signs,but now that it has happened, i hope soon or later we will know who 'MR NOBODY TOBI' IS
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2012
rapmike:
guy dont kid yourself, he did not stop the coffin...if he did, why could he not stop the 1st and 2nd coffins...even when those coffins put him at a disadvantage?answer that one FIRST angry

Dude its in the manga

Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
rapmike:
Hiruzen knew if the 3rd coffin surfaced, the fight would be over before it started. I'm pretty sure you know why Minato was called the Yellow Flash and his exploits as a previous Hokage...now add that to an old Hiruzen vs Harishima+Tobirama and you'll see the reason why he panicked and stop the third coffin from being resurrected.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
I have a funny feeling Tobi is uchiha kagami.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kagami_Uchiha

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.