Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,747 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:43 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (658404 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2012
@TAYOCCU
I remember someone saying thing a while back but was shouted down. Kagami was notably absent(as most Uchihas) when Tobi used the kyuubi to attack Konoha. He does look like the adult version of Tobi but the question is: Was he worked on? (Based on the Zetsu theory), does he have the same jutsus Tobi uses?
#iInvestigate
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2012
Unfortunately kishimoto didn't give us much details about his abilities but for him to have been on second hokage's
Team, he has to be very good, a potential kage.
Maybe the fact the second made sarutobi hokage over looking an uchiha again pissed him off (I said maybe).
Its also possible he approached the other uchiha, asking them to take up arms but they turned him down (hence d grudge with the uchiha).
And he is old enough + danzou seems to know him quite well.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 8:21am On Jun 28, 2012
"What if... Kagami Uchiha was Tobi!!
I'm starting to wonder if the fellow pupil of Hiruzen Sarutobi and Danzo Shimura, Kagami Uchiha (seen in the last thoughts of Danzo, after his battle with Sasuke) could be Tobi (Madara Uchiha)? Since i doubt very strongly that Tobi is actually Madara! I have found a couple of pages from the manga which support my theory:

In the following page, the Tsuchikage makes reference to Madara's ''Mooneye Operation'' to be alot like what Danzo's idea of the Shinobi World is... i believe that Madara and Danzo think alike for their respective plans because they were fellow pupils, and Kagami seemed to be in Danzo's three-man cell rather than Sarutobi's... which explains why they think alike!
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v50/c467/17.html

Here, we see the three-man cells of both Sarutobi and Danzo. As I said up above, i believe Kagami Uchiha and Akimichi Torifu were in Danzo's squad, under the 2nd Hokage, like Sarutobi's squad.
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v51/c481/

I found this other page while re-reading the fight between Madara and Minato during Naruto's birth and the Kyubi attack of 16 years ago. After their ''Battle of Speed'', Minato describes Madara's space-time ninjutsu to be better than his own space-time ninjutsu and even the 2nd Hokage's, Nidaime Hokage. And it might just be me forgeting stuff, but wasn't that the first and only time someone spoke of the Nidaime Hokage to have had space-time ninjutsu?? And if he did, then it explains that he could have tought one of his students the space-time ninjutsu techniques! Furthermore, Masashi Kishimoto seems to like making the students become stronger than their master in this series (Orochimaru and Sarutobi, Sasuke and Kakashi, Naruto and Jiraiya, Shikamaru and Asuma...) so it makes sense that the student of the 2nd Hokage could have developped space-time ninjutsus even better than his master.
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v53/c502/11.html

I have no page to support my following argument, but it makes sense anwyays, you'll see!
Kishimoto told on many sites that the name of the 2nd Hokage (Nidaime) was Tobirama Senju... and alot of people, including me, think that the name Madara Uchiha used, ''Tobi'', could have been in reference to Tobirama Senju, the 2nd Hokage. Now, I think this is very probable because if Kagami Uchiha studied under him, than it is indeed a strong possibility that he would've taken a nickname from his old master. Tobi from Tobirama.

To add to my theory about Tobi / Kagami Uchiha, would'nt it be great if the reason why Tobi seemed so surprise to see Kabuto's last Edo Tensei coffin was because it's Madara Uchiha?! And that Kagami Uchiha could be Izuna Uchiha's (Madara's little brother) son!? Maybe he was Madara's nephew and after his father's death he was raised under Madara's ideologies? This makes sense since Madara and Izuna are the same age as Hashirama and Tobirama, so Kagami could have easily been the child of either of those Uchiha brothers! And it could make for a very interesting plot twist in the Naruto series!"

Remember,this is just a thought
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2012
KazeKage1: "What if... Kagami Uchiha was Tobi!!
I'm starting to wonder if the fellow pupil of Hiruzen Sarutobi and Danzo Shimura, Kagami Uchiha (seen in the last thoughts of Danzo, after his battle with Sasuke) could be Tobi (Madara Uchiha)? Since i doubt very strongly that Tobi is actually Madara! I have found a couple of pages from the manga which support my theory:

In the following page, the Tsuchikage makes reference to Madara's ''Mooneye Operation'' to be alot like what Danzo's idea of the Shinobi World is... i believe that Madara and Danzo think alike for their respective plans because they were fellow pupils, and Kagami seemed to be in Danzo's three-man cell rather than Sarutobi's... which explains why they think alike!
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v50/c467/17.html

Here, we see the three-man cells of both Sarutobi and Danzo. As I said up above, i believe Kagami Uchiha and Akimichi Torifu were in Danzo's squad, under the 2nd Hokage, like Sarutobi's squad.
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v51/c481/

I found this other page while re-reading the fight between Madara and Minato during Naruto's birth and the Kyubi attack of 16 years ago. After their ''Battle of Speed'', Minato describes Madara's space-time ninjutsu to be better than his own space-time ninjutsu and even the 2nd Hokage's, Nidaime Hokage. And it might just be me forgeting stuff, but wasn't that the first and only time someone spoke of the Nidaime Hokage to have had space-time ninjutsu?? And if he did, then it explains that he could have tought one of his students the space-time ninjutsu techniques! Furthermore, Masashi Kishimoto seems to like making the students become stronger than their master in this series (Orochimaru and Sarutobi, Sasuke and Kakashi, Naruto and Jiraiya, Shikamaru and Asuma...) so it makes sense that the student of the 2nd Hokage could have developped space-time ninjutsus even better than his master.
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v53/c502/11.html

I have no page to support my following argument, but it makes sense anwyays, you'll see!
Kishimoto told on many sites that the name of the 2nd Hokage (Nidaime) was Tobirama Senju... and alot of people, including me, think that the name Madara Uchiha used, ''Tobi'', could have been in reference to Tobirama Senju, the 2nd Hokage. Now, I think this is very probable because if Kagami Uchiha studied under him, than it is indeed a strong possibility that he would've taken a nickname from his old master. Tobi from Tobirama.

To add to my theory about Tobi / Kagami Uchiha, would'nt it be great if the reason why Tobi seemed so surprise to see Kabuto's last Edo Tensei coffin was because it's Madara Uchiha?! And that Kagami Uchiha could be Izuna Uchiha's (Madara's little brother) son!? Maybe he was Madara's nephew and after his father's death he was raised under Madara's ideologies? This makes sense since Madara and Izuna are the same age as Hashirama and Tobirama, so Kagami could have easily been the child of either of those Uchiha brothers! And it could make for a very interesting plot twist in the Naruto series!"

Remember,this is just a thought
nyc analysis, if tobi is kagami uchiha, it will explain A LOT OF THINGS;
1. tobi's vast knowledge..that will be that he has stayed there for long.
2. the fact that the only 2 techniques that he has used so far has been spacetime jutsu and that jutsu that allows attacks to pass thru him....because in the 2nd time those techniques will have been quite useful, considering that danzo and sarotubi's teams went on dangerous missions(probably) the space time jutsu will be useful in transporting people.
3. why tobi has been emphasising on the uchiha curse of hatred...that will be because the probability that he will have learned from madara is high.
4. why tobi's hair looks so uncombed...check that guy's pix
BUT THE QUESTION STILL LINGER..IF HE IS NOT KAGAMI WHO IS HE THENI WILL 2ND THIS THEORY AS A KAGAMI/ZETSU THEORY BEHIND MY MADARA/ZETSU THEORY
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2012
tayoccu:

Dude its in the manga

i dont believe that because the fact thathe made some hand signs and thought that he stopped the third coffin does not mean he stopped it...kabuto said that oro failed to resurrect the 4th because his soul was sealed AND NOT BECAUSE SARUTOBI STOPPED HIM.BESIDES I STILL ASKED THE QUESTION, IF HIM IS STOPPED THE THIRD COFFIN WHY DID HE NOT STOPPED THE FIRST TWO? AT LEAST HASHIRAMA AND TOBIRAMA ARE NOT EASY TO BEAT ESPECIALLY AS HE IS CLOSE TO THEM.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2012
The whole thing is just twisted, fine hiruzen claimed he stopped the 3rd casket, how come Kabuto was explaining to Tobi that a soul sealed within the death ripper god cannot be summoned, of which was the reason Oro couldnt summon Yondaime Hokage during that very battle. Was it that Hiruzen wasnt the 1 that stopped the casket? or what is that Kabuto is just yarning opata? undecided
Re: Naruto Information by codeaddict(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2012
Just finished reading 591. Madara is definitely not going anywhere!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
codeaddict: Just finished reading 591. Madara is definitely not going anywhere!
I just realized something...
Madara, where is his better half? Fighting one who have found closure(Tsunade-Dan) is pretty dangerous...
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
firestar:
I just realized something...
Madara, where is his better half? Fighting one who have found closure(Tsunade-Dan) is pretty dangerous...
His rinnegan wasn't able to detect Dan's presence.
But he did notice something different about her. How Tusande's meeting Dan translates to winning against Madara will be very vital.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
eyoniggar: The whole thing is just twisted, fine hiruzen claimed he stopped the 3rd casket, how come Kabuto was explaining to Tobi that a soul sealed within the death ripper god cannot be summoned, of which was the reason Oro couldnt summon Yondaime Hokage during that very battle. Was it that Hiruzen wasnt the 1 that stopped the casket? or what is that Kabuto is just yarning opata? undecided
If Kabuto/Tobi finds out that Madara broke free fromthe ET..things could get a little ugly.
Eyo,
I'm with you on this one. For those insisting why Hiruzen didn't stop the 1st two summonings,you can send fan-mails to Kishi.#Joke
Sarutobi stood a chance against both hokages but knowing the 4th's exploits,he panicked&STOPPED the 3rdcoffin from opening cause if he didn't,he wouldn't last in battle.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
KazeKage1:
If Kabuto/Tobi finds out that Madara broke free fromthe ET..things could get a little ugly.
Eyo,
I'm with you on this one. For those insisting why Hiruzen didn't stop the 1st two summonings,you can send fan-mails to Kishi.#Joke
Sarutobi stood a chance against both hokages but knowing the 4th's exploits,he panicked&STOPPED the 3rdcoffin from opening cause if he didn't,he wouldn't last in battle.
well i hope kishi explains what happened someday cuz, this edo-tensi thing is tricky...before the last espisode we thought all control was with kabuto not knowing that the then edo-madara had a short cut to escape from E.T....so seriously kishi EXPLAIN SOMETHING OOOO grin grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
rapmike:
i dont believe that because the fact thathe made some hand signs and thought that he stopped the third coffin does not mean he stopped it...kabuto said that oro failed to resurrect the 4th because his soul was sealed AND NOT BECAUSE SARUTOBI STOPPED HIM.BESIDES I STILL ASKED THE QUESTION, IF HIM IS STOPPED THE THIRD COFFIN WHY DID HE NOT STOPPED THE FIRST TWO? AT LEAST HASHIRAMA AND TOBIRAMA ARE NOT EASY TO BEAT ESPECIALLY AS HE IS CLOSE TO THEM.

On why sarutobi didn't stop the first 2 coffins? Read the first manga page I posted.
On what kabuto said, on more than 1 occasion we've seen characters in narutoverse make claims based on their own perception of the truth.
If kabuto's theory were true the coffin would probably have come out, but oro would have been unable to animate the corpse.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2012
tayoccu:

On why sarutobi didn't stop the first 2 coffins? Read the first manga page I posted.
On what kabuto said, on more than 1 occasion we've seen characters in narutoverse make claims based on their own perception of the truth.[i][/i]
If kabuto's theory were true the coffin would probably have come out, but oro would have been unable to animate the corpse.

Then if thats the case, Tsunade stating ' at this level, how could my g-father had faced such an opponent',she made that claim out of assumption,not really authentic. Whoever has proof stating Hashirama fought against Madara with the perfect susano should post something, kurama was the only ultimate summon he had then.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
Tsunade has been motivated, what I want to see is a new jutsu barred from copyright law.

And Sassy-ike should infrared the mighty dragon sennin to do something useful before 'im head korrect.
undecided
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 3:57am On Jun 29, 2012
I have a feeling Sasuke and Kabuto will become partners...
Re: Naruto Information by texazzpete(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2012
firestar: Tsunade has been motivated, what I want to see is a new jutsu barred from copyright law.

And Sassy-ike should infrared the mighty dragon sennin to do something useful before 'im head korrect.
undecided

Why do you folks expect anything different from her?
she is NOT on Madara's level. All the Kage combined are still not on his level. End of story.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
@Texaspette
Agreed,Tsunade isn't on the same level with Madara but their collective effort/strenth has helped.

Gaara's sand technique came in handy a couple of times (defense)
Onoki's battle experience(s) with Madara has helped too
Tsunade's strength and medic-no-jutsu has saved their azzes one a few occasions
Raikage's speed has helped as well.

And YES, i believe we'll see something different this time as she seems REALLY confident
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2012
texazzpete:

she is NOT on Madara's level. All the Kage combined are still not on his level. End of story.

Erm naruto wasn't on kakuzu's level, but he twacked him didn't he?
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
Any idea what could be in those scrolls Jugo found?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
KazeKage1: @TAYOCCU
I remember someone saying thing a while back but was shouted down. Kagami was notably absent(as most Uchihas) when Tobi used the kyuubi to attack Konoha. He does look like the adult version of Tobi but the question is: Was he worked on? (Based on the Zetsu theory), does he have the same jutsus Tobi uses?
#iInvestigate
What do you want to Investigate...he only made a Cameo appearance dude!.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
KazeKage1: Any idea what could be in those scrolls Jugo found?
Cex positions! Probably.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
panaroma: I have a feeling Sasuke and Kabuto will become partners...
To destroy Konoha! Maybe...
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
texazzpete:

she is NOT on Madara's level. All the Kage combined are still not on his level. End of story?

...Tory
Story continues jare...
Edo-Tensei cheats. Its useless to battle a puppet without tracing he that owns the ropes neh?
Now that Madara has become "mortal"...
That probably means more Susano'o bashing tongue

Who knows what sort of power Dan imbued the Slug Princess...
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
On the issue of kabuto and sasuke partnering, it won't happen, remember the condition required for him to escape the izanami? Dats why.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
tayoccu: On the issue of kabuto and sasuke partnering, it won't happen, remember the condition required for him to escape the izanami? Dats why.
it'z vewi simple turn good,then bad.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
firestar:

...Tory
Story continues jare...
Edo-Tensei cheats. Its useless to battle a puppet without tracing he that owns the ropes neh?
Now that Madara has become "mortal"...
That probably means more Susano'o bashing tongue

Who knows what sort of power Dan imbued the Slug Princess...
Spirit travel no jutsu
I give you my strength no jutsu
I love you no jutsu cool

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
^2nd and 3rd choices. cheesy

I can see why Tsunade loved him.
Sly guy held her chin then...
Wait for it...

... kisses her forehead.
For[i]git [/i]Jiraiya!
grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
Twisting:
it'z vewi simple turn good,then bad.

Sorry mate it doesn't happen like dat in narutoverse.
If kabuto turns good, he will remain good till he drops.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2012
Now that we know that MADARA IS mortal, wonder what kishi will show next...
i hope he shows naruto vs tobi no name no body or better still
show where sasuke will go to
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 12:21am On Jun 30, 2012
We do NOT feed trolls where i come from smiley
Find someone who'll give you lip kid, we ain't in the same league smiley
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 12:30am On Jun 30, 2012
rapmike: Now that we know that MADARA IS mortal, wonder what kishi will show next...
i hope he shows naruto vs tobi no name no body or better still
show where sasuke will go to
He might either continue with the Kages vs madara or switch to Naruto vs Tobi. I'm sticking with the former.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 7:00am On Jun 30, 2012
I found a site with rather interesting theories on tobi's identity.
http://narutonetwork.tumblr.com/post/11688427205/tobi-theories-whos-the-man-behind-the-mask

The first theory and the kagami theory make serious sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.