Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,349 members, 7,904,377 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:46 PM

Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun (19625 Views)

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by luka1981(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2010
warrior01:

It's so obvious you are truly blind spiritually and otherwise. The man you are trying to castigate has really affected so many people world over positively, you know the funniest thing, he will never join issues with people like you who are being used by the devil to bring down anything good. You know why? Nobody fights for God; He does His things His way. I pray one day and very soon you will need the help of this man. Till then let wait and see

this is where you have reduced yourself to, low mentality. the man will need my help one day, because we may have a sane society one day, a society where people will see things with they eyes and not anus. a society where people will reason like the white and then all this criminals will be exposed and charged to court. then he shall refund all the stolen money and wealth. he shall free all the people he is hostaging and the good lord will open they eyes for them to see light, and on the last day he shall stand a trial before the supreme authority.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by jerk: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2010
I hv bn 2 synagogue in 2001 bcus of an ailment,TB actually touched and pray for me bt my condition was d same afta then.(am okay nw)
So,i cnt actually condemn or praise the man concerning hs miracles cos am nt God that knew hs source of power,and i cnt say hs a fake just because i didnt gt my healing thru hm. As a xtian wat i understand abt miracles is that we all cannot gt our miracles at the same time and in d same place. Some may receive theirs visiting d blessed sacrement and others in other unexpected ways. I heard abt a man that received healing and was cured of a serious eye problem just that he joined in a prayer inside a bus he was travelling wt.
My fellows,lets leave judgement in Gods hand.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by perx(f): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2010
warrior01:

Guy, stop ranting like an ant. If your own didn't work for you, mine did and it doesn't stop the fact that thousands are getting healed everyday through the power of the word (Jesus). One thing is sure, whether God Heals your Aunty or not learn how to give thanks

who is a guy and who is ranting? kolomentality. u don kolo finish. oloriburuku. u tell urs and i tell mine, so whats your 4king problem? do u even know d meaning of ranting or u just heard d word and thot u'd use it on nl? Ant dey rant? ranting kill u. give thanks my arse. u r a big FOOL

i didnt say God did not heal my aunty, i said tb joshua did not or could not heal her but he claimed that he healed her but she found out that she was not healed when she got home (a few weeks later). he claimed to heal my mom's friend too on another occassion but it did not work, she still has the illness if not worse sef. because I NO CURSE U 1ST, ANY CURSE U SEND/SAY TO ME NA BACK TO SENDER AND YOUR FAMILY.

if it worked for you as you claim, u shared it here, so why dont u let others also have a say or say what they experienced instead of picking on me/them or pouring insult on u and your family NOT ME? see how stupid u are? OLODO. OZUO NUMAKON.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by warrior01: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2010
who is a guy and who is ranting? kolomentality. u don kolo finish. oloriburuku. u tell urs and i tell mine, so whats your 4king problem? do u even know d meaning of ranting or u just heard d word and thot u'd use it on nl? Ant dey rant? ranting kill u. give thanks my arse. u r a big FOOL

i didnt say God did not heal my aunty, i said tb joshua did not or could not heal her but he claimed that he healed her but she found out that she was not healed when she got home (a few weeks later). he claimed to heal my mom's friend too on another occassion but it did not work, she still has the illness if not worse sef. because I NO CURSE U 1ST, ANY CURSE U SEND/SAY TO ME NA BACK TO SENDER AND YOUR FAMILY.

if it worked for you as you claim, u shared it here, so why dont u let others also have a say or say what they experienced instead of picking on me/them or pouring insult on u and your family NOT ME? see how silly u are? OLODO. OZUO NUMAKON.

Thanks for proving me right. Continue ranting,
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by anyason: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2010
I am unaware of his power source nor a member of his Church. Perhaps, as long as he keeps giving hope to the hopeless, he remains a good man of God. His colleagues are busy opening banks, buying jets and expensive apartments in Dubai with poor man's hard earned income.
To drag the matter home, If our people who loot public funds use it to create jobs and help the less privileged in our society, no body will complain. Pastor T.B.J carry go, the judgment day will decide whether you are devilish or not. Who am I to judge you?
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by astuto: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2010
I am an Anglican and I have this to say:

One thing is sure, TB Joshua does many acts which I think our Lord Jesus Christ would be pleased to see us do.

Imagine the Cameroonian Govt condemning the giving of gifts to the poor? they should listen to themselves.

For those people who say the miracles at TB Joshua's church are of the Devil, i have a question: WHY? Can't Jesus perform miracles again? Must it be the devil?

For those who say the miracles are fake, know this: Some people have gone to the Synagogue Church and recieved healing, others have gone but have failed to get healed. I have seen this for a fact.

I wish to warn everyone about the way they put down, castigate, and ridicule every man of God in this country. There is no exception. Today it is TB Joshua at the top of the Hate List, tomorrow it definitely shall be another. Such hate is inspired of the Devil.

If you are a true Child of God, you shall know when the Devil has spoken through you. Search your Hearts Today.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by bigtree: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2010
[color=Black][/color]the cameroun govt kno wht they want for their citizen,while the naija govt allow him.the difference is clear
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2010
warrior01:

live from Emmanuel Tv, a blind 23 year old man just received his sight back in Jesus name. Healing and deliverance going on now live on Emmanuel Tv.
Dude it was a simple question, if u dont know the answer then say so. Why do I have to tune in to emmanuel Tv to see miracles. Im not even asking to see miracles Im only asking to see one person who has been healed I havent seen any and Im sure U can't name one person either. What makes Emmanuel Tv so special anyway? Could it be that the tricks look genuine, the works of a master illusionist?
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by mamagee3(f): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2010
Ushersx:

TELL ME MORE ABT HIM.AT LEAST EVERYBODY AS A BACKGROUND, TELL ME IS STORY.
Don't you have access to google?

That's why you research. . .duh!!! tongue
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Opotuniti(m): 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2010
God knows best. I have my reservations concerning him.
The point is this; Why him alone everytime? Why dont we hear complains about other general overseers? @ least there are a lot of popular or notable ones here in Naija. Its not about miracles but the source, even the devil does miracle (am not calling him a devl anyway).
All i know is make all man dey careful, test all spirits. All in d name for looking for miracle & libration make u no add to your problem.

Must he be controversial evrytime!!!!
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Osama10(m): 12:00am On Oct 04, 2010
Lips sealed on this one. lipsrsealed
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by sumofus(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2010
lipsrsealed
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Ushersx(m): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2010
mama-gee:

Don't you have access to google?

That's why you research. . .duh!!! tongue

Its really not a must you comment if you dont have meaningful tins to write,
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by ollypass: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2010
Correct me if am wrong but didn't the Pharisees and them Sadducee also accuse Jesus of being possessed with a demon? all because he taught and cast out with such authority as they had never seen before, i aint for or against any seeming man of God but then only time will tell. instead of stone throwing let all true believers occupy till he comes as he comanded lest you be busy removing the speck from TB's eyes while being blinded from heaven by the log in yours.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by pawa4ul: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2010
BETTER TO REIGN IN HELL THAN SERVE IN HEAVEN.

BETTER TO HAVE A PROBLEM SOLVING DEMON LIKE T.B. JOSHUA THAN HAVE MILLIONS OF PROBLEM INFLICTING SAINT PASTORS.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by othuke7(m): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2010
U guys better bcareful how u condemn men of God. I'm sure u are aware about the implications of judging and condenming men of God. U better live them for God to judge and mind ur business. U are not perfect either and wateva sins they might av commited is no different from ur's.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by dumodust(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2010
i mention no names and i blame no one but i must say the truth, men who glorify themselves on tv with 'God's' miracles better be careful, i watch many of them, proud and taunting, with their posters and names everywhere, even rev king was a pastor, members of the flock beware cos these a perilous times. and the so called christian defenders on this site, let the accused speak for themselves, and pls do not curse why defending the 'men' of God
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by DHD: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2010
How do those who claim his miracles are from the devil know where the miracles come from?
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by phreakabit(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2010
This argument is baseless. Everyone should just follow their hearts,

In my Opinion that guy is kinda demonically inclined and the best part of it all is that "EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO MY OPINION"
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by bxcode(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2010
If u dont believe in his miracles, pretend as if you never heard of it and shut the Bleep up, not judging him.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by MaiSuya(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2010
reading through some posts here left me nauseated

I mean just look at us: mired in our sinful sludge, the stench of which rivals that emanatin from the nether regions, we dare so much as to point our crooked finger at someone whose only offense is that with the money he has, he sought to free the few peopel he comes in contact with from the cluthes of grinding poverty in the land.

'He as a demon' we say.

What have YOU done? ARE you not worse?? Who gaives you the right to judge another when you haven't done anything yourself? Go about about and stat healing people and givign them money if its that easy.

may the GOOD LORD have mercy on us. . . . sad
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by bxcode(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2010
^^
Amen!
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by shevalync: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2010
his miracles apart, this man is really touching lives,we r all living witness to that.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by oyiliagu: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2010
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooo i wish this man should be given a chance to not just rule only nigerians but the entire world,i wish a computer would be a able to calculate number of people this man senoir prophet J B joshoua has given hope back to normal life.ohhhh if than man should suden disappear do you know number of people that will give up the life hope. i beg let them leave that man alone .
from lawrence uche
UNICAL product
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by ud4u: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2010
The end justifies the means
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by OM3G5(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2010
Babzilla:

He did not remove poverty from his land, what makes u think he'll remove it elsewhere.

You don't think at all, Is he the cause of the widespread poverty in Nigeria? What have your so called leaders done to alleviate poverty in Nigeria? At least he's trying his best to help the impoverished.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by lifefaith(m): 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2010
We should all remember God's admonition in Matt.7:1-6. For us believers, we have been advised to "test all spirit". Remember we wil give account of every "careless" words we utter.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2010
Judge not so that you may not be judged.Has christ made us his judges?I surely know not if Joshua is a true child of God or not.Let us not post comments because we want people to see it.What if he is a child of God?then some of us must have spoken ill of God because the bible said in James 3 vs 9 quote'with the tongue we bless God and with it we curse men who are made in the likeness of God,brethren it ought not to be so' unquote.Just follow what ur conscience tells you,but let that be within you alone so as not to speak evil against God unknowingly.Remember when one blasphemes against the holy spirit,it cannot be forgiven.May Jehovah Nissi watch over u,my beloved people.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
Judge not so that you may not be judged.Has christ made us his judges?I surely know not if Joshua is a true child of God or not.Let us not post comments because we want people to see it.What if he is a child of God?then some of us must have spoken ill of God because the bible said in James 3 vs 9 quote'with the tongue we bless God and with it we curse men who are made in the likeness of God,brethren it ought not to be so' unquote.Just follow what ur conscience tells you,but let that be within you alone so as not to speak evil against God unknowingly.Remember when one blasphemes against the holy spirit,it cannot be forgiven.May Jehovah Nissi watch over u,my beloved people.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by samoks(m): 12:56am On Oct 06, 2010
luka1981:

is the the blind man your brother? how do you know he was actually blind?
anyway TB Joshua is only a good friend of the blinds, because for you to believe in him means you are also blind spiritually.
SPIRITUALLY BLIND PEOPLE=TB JOSHUA FANS

Thank you my brother, Have you seen him when preaching or praying?? we all know that some years back, he never MENTIONED the name of JESUS in his church, those period when Pastor Chris Okotie challenged him of being an agent of satan, after then he bagan using the name of Jesus, He was always using the name EMMANUEL, instead of the name Jesus, which God had exalted above other names, For me, he is not a man of GOD.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by invisible2(m): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2010
Nigeria is improving in tourism through religious pilgrimages. Dont our govt pay cash for our citizens to visit other countries to experience religious peace of mind? TB Joshua should carry go, he will balance the equation and attract the elusive tourism dollars.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by donkinpee(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2010
Hmm, Na wa Tb joshua again i no send ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Francis Relative Killed In A Car Crash / Can One Pray To God To Forgive The Sins Of Another? / Photos From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s 51st Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.