Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,488 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:34 AM

Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun (19610 Views)

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by samsonG21: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2010
undecided how did the Cameroonian govt got to knw that this man is fake,can they clearify us?please lets not get these things wrong & confusing,i am not a member of his church,i ve never met him b4,i attend a spiritual church,but whoever or whatever that is giving the so called Cameroonian govt that insinuation is insain infact the man in charge there is baised,did he 4gt that there was a time when after playing soccer & our gr8 country Nigriea wins them,all they could do was to kill our brothers & sisters there,maim them,rape our women there & burn the shops of our brothers that is staying in that useless country Cameroon,did we ever call 4 a revenge?did the nigerian govt send packing their Ambassador here?come to think of it,does it means that the generallty of poeple(Cameroonians)that attend his crusades,church services are fools or r they all hypnothised?pls lets not fool ourselves ok.LETS WAIT FOR THE JUDGEMENT DAY AS GOD ALMIGHTY DEMANDS,JUDGE THOU NOT POEPLEEEEEEEEEEEEE,CONCENTRATE ON HOW TO BETTER YOUR LIVES.
Heaven & Hell is real
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by dfav: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2010
@ poster;

Why do we like to fight for God eh;why dont we just mind our own business in the continent sef?
i am not a member of his church; if TB Joshua is not a man of God let God fight for Himself.
I tell fellow Christian esp PFN members that we dont have proof yet; why not leave him alone.

ok check this:-

Apart from the miracles; how many Nigerian Bishops & pastors (that drive flashy cars and fly jets) have given money in millions to the poor; the widow etc.

JUDGE NO ONE SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE JUDGE, says the bible
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Darayola(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2010
May God Have Mercy
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by OBONGDON(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2010
na wa 4 dis camerounian government wetin com consin dem abt t.b joshua make una le[s][/s][/b]ave am na god go judge wethe [b]good or bad
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by andyanders: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2010
[b]PEOPLE SHOULD BE CAREFUL WHAT THEY SAY AS REGARDS TO PROPHET T.B JOSHUA. MAY GOD FORGIVE THEM BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE SENAGOGUE OF ALL NATIONS AND HAVE NOT BEEN THERE IN PERSON, BUT I HAVE SEEN WHAT THE MAN OF GOD IS DOING ALL OVER THE WORLD. REMEMBER THAT WE HAVE A GOD WHO IS A JEALOUS GOD AND HE CANNOT SIT AND SEE SOMEONE TAKING HIS GLORY. JESUS CHRIST WHEN HE CAME, MANY PEOPLE NEVER BELEIVED HIM, UNTIL HE DIED AND RESURRECTED. IF PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA IS NOT FROM GOD, HE WOULD NOT BE ALIVE BY NOW. HOW CAN DEMON CAST OUT DEMON?

AFTER JESUS CHRIST, NOBOBY HAS EVER PERFORMED WHAT PROPHET T.B.JOSHUA IS DOING NOW. HE IS THE TRUE PROPHET GOD SENT BY AND WE HERE IN NIGERIA IS BLESSED TO HAVE HIM. PEOPLE CAN GO AHEAD AND SAY WHAT THEY LIKE, BUT "DO NOT ALLOW THE ANGER OF GOD UPON YOUR LIVE"
THE CAMEROUNIAN PEOPLE WHO CAME HERE MAYBE DID NOT OBTAIN CLEARANCE FROM THE CHURCH BEFORE COMING.MAYBE THAT WAS WHY THEY GOT STRANDED. YOU CANNOT GO TO SOMEONES HOUSE WITHOUT PRE-INFORMING HIM AND EXPECT TO ENTER. THE CROWD IS MUCH AND ANYONE COMING FROM OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY SHOULD FIRST WRITE AND I EXPECT AND BELEIVE THE MAN OF GOD WILL MAKE PROVISSION FOR THEIR STAY. HE GIVES PEOPLE FOOD, MONEY, HEALING AND SALVATION OF THEIR SOULS. AND NOW, SOMEONE IS SAYING THAT HE IS AN ANTI CHRIST AND IS USING FOOD TO ATTRACT THEM. IF HE IS NOT GIVING ANYTHING TO PEOPLE, THEY WILL STILL COMPLAIN THAT HE IS EATING ALL THE MONEY. FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN, HE HAS BEEN A HUMBLEMAN. HIS WIFE HAS BEEN A HUMBLE WOMAN AND YOU CANNOT SEE HER ACTING LIKE MOST PEOPLE IN THAT POSITION AS SHE SEATS WITHIN THE CROWD IN THE CHURCH. CHECK HER DRESSING, VERY DESCENT AND HONORED. PEOPLE SHOULD CHECK FACTS BEFORE WRITING ISSUES. I BELEIVE THE SO CALLED CAMERONIAN GOVERNMENT ACTED OUT OF IGNORANCE IF TRUE. THE PERSON THAT MADE THE COMMENT, SHOULD ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM GOD.
GO AND SEE WHAT HE DID FOR HAITI DURING THE EARTHQUAKE.
FOR NOW AND EVER, PROPHET T.B.JOSHUA IS A TRUE MAN OF GOD AND I THANK GOD FOR GIVING US SUCH A YOUNGMAN IN OUR GENERATION. WHAT THE GOVERNMENT COULD NOT DO FOR HER CITIZEN, A MAN IN HIS WISDOM IS DOING SO FOR ALL PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD. PLEASE, LET THEM GO AND GET EMMANUEL TV AND SEE THE GOODNESS OF GOD THAN TO CALL A MAN OF GOD NAMES. PROPHET ,I KNOW I AM A SINNER AND I BELEIVE GOD SENT YOU AND MAY YOU CONTINUE IN YOUR WISDOM TO SAVE SOULS ALL OVER THE WORLD. MAY YOU,YOUR FAMILY ,AND YOUR MINISTRY BE BLESSED. PEOPLE WILL CALL YOU NAMES, BECAUSE THEY ARE BLIND. I THANK GOD FOR YOUR EXISTENCE.
[/b]
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by mamagee3(f): 1:32am On Oct 08, 2010
Darayola:

May God Have Mercy
On us all. . .
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by andyanders: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2010
[b]THIS IS A WARNING TO THOSE WHO ARE SAYING EVIL THINGS AGAINST THE MAN OF GOD. IT IS WRITTEN,"TOUCH NOT MY ANNOITED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM.
PROPHET T.B JOSHUA IS NOT A MAN PEOPLE SHOULD OPEN THEIR MOUTH AND SAY EVIL THINGS. IT IS NOT WHAT GOES INTO OUR MOUTH THAT DEFILES US BUT WHAT COMES OUT FROM OUR MOUTH. PEOPLE SHOULD WATCH AND PRAY SO THAT THEY WILL NOT BE DECEIVED. PEOPLE SAYING EVIL THINGS AND SAYING THAT HE IS AN ANTI CHRIST SHOULD WATCH THEIR STATEMENT. NOTE, HE NEVER CLAIMED THAT HE IS CHRIST. HE NEVER CLAIMED HE IS GOD. HE NEVER CLAIMED HE IS JESUS. HE NEVER CLAIMED HE IS HOLLY SPIRIT. HE ONLY PRONOUNCE ONE HEALED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. HE WILL ASK IF YOU BELEIVE IN JESUS CHRIST. HE ONLY ASK O NE TO GIVE  GLORY TO GOD AND NOT T.B JOSHUA. HE NEVER CLAIMED THAT HE IS MESSAIAH. WHY MUST PEOPLE WAKE UP AND CONDENM? WHY?
WELL, A DAY WILL COME WHEN THEY ALL THAT ARE SAYING EVIL THINGS AGAINST THE MAN OF GOD WILL ANSWER QUESTIONS AS TO THEIR COMMENTS.

PEOPLE SHOULD RESPECT GOD. JUDGEMENT IS IN THE HAND OF GOD. DURING THE WORLD CUP, ORDINARY ANIMAL CALLED OCTAPUS WAS RECOGNIZED AND GIVEN AN AWARD FOR PREDICTING WORLD CUP RESULT. BUT THE MAN OF GOD, WHO ALSO GAVE THE RESULT AND EVEN SAID, THERE WILL BE CONTROVERSY OVER THE GOAL EXACTLY THE WAY IT WILL HAPEN AND IT CAME TO PASS, NOBODY HONORED HIM, RATHER THE WORLD CELEBRATED WATER ANIMAL. THAT WAS WHY IT WAS WRITTEN THAT THE COMING OF JESUS WILL BE LIKE A THIEF. WHO KNOWS HOW A THIEF WILL COME?
PEOPLE FAIL TO RECOGNIZE THAT GOD IS USIING PROPHET T.B JOSHUA TO GATHER PEOPLE FOR HIS KINGDOM FOR THE LAST DAYS AS NO OTHER MAN,OR PROPHET HAS DONE WHAT HE IS DOING AFTER JESUS.

SINCE HE NEVER CLAIMED THAT HE IS GOD, JESUS, HOLLY SPIRIT, THEN, HE IS NOT ANTI CHRIST. HE CAN ONLY BE ANTI CHRIST WHEN HE SAYS HE IS GOD OR JESUS CHRIST. NONE OF THESE NAMES HE CLAIMED TO BE.

THEREFORE, THE CAMERONIAN GOVERNMENT SHOULD GO AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM GOD.

READERS, BE QUICK TO READ,HEAR , BUT SLOW TO TALK. PEOPLE SHOULD WATCH WHAT THEY RESPOND AND SAY ABOUT THE MAN OF GOD. GOD WILL GRANT HIS MERCY FOR YOU TO GET MONEY AND GET EMMANUEL TV (MYTV)TO WATCH THE GOOD THINGS THE MAN OF GOD IS DOING TO THE WHOLE WORLD,CASTING OUT DEMONS AND RESTORING LIVES TO PEOPLE AND WARNING THEM TO FOLLOW IN THE FOOT-STEPS OF JESUS AND DO NO EVIL. HE GIVES OUT TO THE LESS PRIVILEDGED, THE WIDOW AND WIDOWER.GIVING SCHOLARSHIP TO THE LESS PRIVILEDGED,RESTORING PEACE TO BROKEN HOMES.
WHY,WHY,WHY,WHY, THE WORLD?.PLEASE DONT CONDENM.MAY GOD OPEN YOUR SPIRITUAL EYES TO KNOW THAT PROPHET T.B JOSHUA IS REAL AND A MAN OF GOD. WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH SUCH A WONDERFUL MAN AND I THANK GOD FOR SENDING PROPHET T.B.JOSHUA.

I KNOW THAT THERE ARE ALSO SOME TRUE MEN OF GOD, BUT THEY ARE FEW.
[/b]
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by JakeB: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2010
see https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527450.0.html to join the 1 million posts against IBB. Paste on every blog page or site you know worldwide
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by andyanders: 12:36am On Oct 09, 2010
@UNIPOL
He gives money to the poor, simple because, he makes money from the poor (less intelligent)

did he have another industry apart from his 419 industry called the synagogue

YOU HAVE SINNED AGAINST GOD WITH YOUR STATEMENT. WELL, HEAVEN WILL JUDGE YOU. YOU CALL THE MAN OF GOD 419? WELL, GO AND CONFESS AND LET YOUR SINS BE FORGIVEN, FAILURE, YOU ARE A CANDIDATE OF HELL
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by ukaifycos: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2010
please house let us not judge the man of God by people's sentiment who those nothing but gossiping around like lazy slowpoke. yes we should not deny the fact that we are on the last day where many evil things are expecting to happen. as a christian i strongly discourage miracle seekers because they are the ones that are actually the driving forces behind the so called fake man of GOD. PLEASE we stop the criticism and marry our bible before we fall victim of the very church we hold tenaciously as the original.TO THE CAMEROONIANS T B JOSHUA did not carry you mind when he answer the call to serve in the vineyard our Savior JESUS so better shout you trap or the fire of the Lord will do that for you remain bless. JESUS IS COMING SOON SHALOM.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by perx(f): 7:55am On Dec 20, 2011
perx:

i have been to a few churches 4 healing and also the synagogue and i can say that t.b joshua is fake. most definitely fake

we went because we saw his miracles on tv.
we were there for over a week (in a hotel near d church). make una come see soooo many people with different problems in front of the church. t.b joshua gave instructions to his staff and refused to see crippled people or people with severe disabilities, serious illness/disease, etc

they agreed to let my aunt see him because she said she has asthma. she was told she must buy the book of healing/faith for 300 naira or she wont see him. imagine all the people he agrees to see or so call heal must buy the book. thats good business ohh

anyway she saw joshua two days later, he claimed to heal my aunty of asthma but after she got home from synagogue she is still getting serious asthma attacks till today

this is not dem say dem say, this was live not tv. it is what me and my aunt saw/experienced with our own eyes so nobody can tell me Poo or otherwise

all those healings and miracles they show on tv are staged, acted and fake. why are people so wicked and dubious? God dey ohhhhh

hissesssssssss

oh well she died last year. of what the same f^cking asthma he claimed he healed - d damn thing just got worse since we got back from synagogue

emmanuel tv my arse. JUDGE KINI? TELL IT LIKE IT IS. RIP aunt, GOD DEY
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by gbewu: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2011
Actually, this man of god[s][/s]devil might have heard devil speaking to him thought it was God and carring out devil instruction without knowing. Actually, I pity him because he believed that he is doing the father's will. But the bible let us understand that by their fruit, you shall know them. Even, if this man can not understand that hew was working for devil, but we the populates should know that he is from devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Members Arrested During Service For Noise Pollution In Lagos / 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word / Can One Pray To God To Forgive The Sins Of Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.