Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. (9518 Views)

Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo / Everton Announces Sean Dyche As It’s New Manager. / Pls Does Anyone No How I Can Change My Bet9ja Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Awawi: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
davidammy:

Awawi you are a bloody lair, you said you have been staking 5k daily and yet you can't show your bet history, you guys are not playing the games you give out with big money you only play with 100naira and flex on others peoples money.

#showusyourbethistory

Lol, so I will sub to play N100, so I don’t like money, people are making money so me should watch them or stake N100, one sense you no get
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
Awawi:

Lol, so I will sub to play N100, so I don’t like money, people are making money so me should watch them or stake N100, one sense you no get

Shut the Bleep up and show your bet history, how can you be saying what you can prove

Bunch of liars
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
Awawi:

Bro, no need to respond to anybody here, Iv closed the free group, no more free games again, any punters that want to trade our games must be ready to buy it, it will be 10k per month on the website we have done enough free games to prove our potency, we have lots of members, so we are done with free groups, the member base we have is enough to start the website and a lot will pay the 10k when we migrate to the website,
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Trust22(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
It's a waste of time responding to a nitwit... Allow him to keep portraying his stupidity..
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by alwaysright: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Abeg how I fit subs?
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
alwaysright:
Abeg how I fit subs?

You have to hold on cos we might not accept 3k again for subscription,
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by alwaysright: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Damobis:

You have to hold on cos we might not accept 3k again for subscription,
haba Bros! Help a poor nigga out na.
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
alwaysright:
haba Bros! Help a poor nigga out na.

Bro check the thread for comment from shop365, can you imagine how greedy and selfish some people are, he has been gaining massively yet he is complaining because he gained little this week, he has never lost, so what should we say about people that are losing on other punters group, all these are consequences of free or cheap games,
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by alwaysright: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Damobis:

Bro check the thread for comment from shop365, can you imagine how greedy and selfish some people are, he has been gaining massively yet he is complaining because he gained little this week, he has never lost, so what should we say about people that are losing on other punters group, all these are consequences of free or cheap games,
But I shouldn't pay for another man's sin na. Life itself is a risk. You have to keep on trying to get it right one day. Na only poor man wey Wan remain poor deh fear risk. No mind that vagabon. You win some, you loose some. Tanks in anticipation.
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by shop365: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Today's game have cut too..2games Red already..5 chances to go
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Sima04: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
pls add 08172566393
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Soleye24(m): 12:24am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Flexysweet(m): 1:00am On Jul 22, 2019
07036065608 plz add
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Winner4Life: 1:08am On Jul 22, 2019
Good thread
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2019
The admin removed me from the group this morning despite the fact that I paid for the games and I'm just 2 days old..He said he believes in spiritualism and bad energy and was just blabbing yen yen yen..i told him to refund the money and he said just common 1500 for 2 weeks that he has made over 200k.. that the new sub fee is 5k and I should add 3500 before I can rejoin his group.. ive let it slide.. it's a change to me..I just want to enlighten those taking risk to subscribe..hes just an ordinary punter like you and I..
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2019
Lol this getting interesting, I told you guys that one by one they come here to expose the admin.

Lol he said he believes in spiritualism, you never see anything. You were cursing yourself when I did nothing wrong rather than just ask for a proof of your lies. Now your curse has started manifesting on you. You never see anything

I heard he gave out four tickets back to back and they all failed. And he couldnt even stake on his last ticket, guess he is out of money

Someone that has made over 200k can't refund 1500. What a pity
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by shop365: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2019
frankyskyboi:
The admin removed me from the group this morning despite the fact that I paid for the games and I'm just 2 days old..He said he believes in spiritualism and bad energy and was just blabbing yen yen yen..i told him to refund the money and he said just common 1500 for 2 weeks that he has made over 200k.. that the new sub fee is 5k and I should add 3500 before I can rejoin his group.. ive let it slide.. it's a change to me..I just want to enlighten those taking risk to subscribe..hes just an ordinary punter like you and I..
grin sorry you're a victim of circumstance..I tricked him thinking I was in frc4 and he removed u..scam..pay for sub at your own risk
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Sopcla: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2019
frankyskyboi:

Eeyha you are just 2 days old, I have been following this admin for almost 2 months and he has been very excellent, na that guy shop365 caused all these, very ungrateful person, he was gaining and still complaining, the admin has even stopped free group, anyway, that is life,
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Owen14b: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2019
I want to sub but I’m not on whatsapp, please how do I get games, thanks
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by shop365: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2019
Sopcla:

Eeyha you are just 2 days old, I have been following this admin for almost 2 months and he has been very excellent, na that guy shop365 caused all these, very ungrateful person, he was gaining and still complaining, the admin has even stopped free group, anyway, that is life,
you are part of the useless admins using people's money to enrich themselves..watch all your back
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Sopcla: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2019
shop365:
you are part of the useless admins using people's money to enrich themselves..watch all your back

I don’t have anything to tell you, you know nothing about the experience so far, as you can see more people wants to join, you have no idea how much people have made from this thread, the thread is over 2 months, it’s there for everyone to see, no matter how bad your comments are it can never erase the history, people are reasonable, no one listens to a puppet
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by shop365: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2019
Sopcla:

I don’t have anything to tell you, you know nothing about the experience so far, as you can see more people wants to join, you have no idea how much people have made from this thread, the thread is over 2 months, it’s there for everyone to see, no matter how bad your comments are it can never erase the history, people are reasonable, no one listens to a puppet
u took someone's money who's just 2 days old and failed to refund him and removed him from the group..that's scam oga..Bastards everywhere
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2019
Sopcla:

Don’t be fooled it’s the same guy that is shop365 and frankyskyboi, just ignore them, the air is now refreshed
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by shop365: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2019
Damobis:

Don’t be fooled it’s the same guy that is shop365 and frankyskyboi, just ignore them, the air is now refreshed
is that a defence for your scam? I'm still part of your scam group and I'll keep exposing all your antics
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2019
shop365:
u took someone's money who's just 2 days old and failed to refund him and removed him from the group..that's scam oga..Bastards everywhere

You were removed from the group for dropping bad reviews on this thread, you were massively gaining from the group, you never lost yet you came here to drop negative comment, and I wondered if you are possessed, thats the height of abnormality, such energy must be rebuked with rapid effect, I’m a natural detective, so it’s very easy to fish out the culprit
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by shop365: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2019
grin I laugh..I'm still there..u don't know me..for the records to whom it may concern..you've had 4 straight back to back losses.. whoever wants to join should be very careful
Damobis:

You were removed from the group for dropping bad reviews on this thread, you were massively gaining from the group, you never lost yet you came here to drop negative comment, and I wondered if you are possessed, thats the height of abnormality, such energy must be rebuked with rapid effect
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2019
shop365:
grin I laugh..I'm still there..u don't know me..for the records to whom it may concern..you've had 4 straight back to back losses.. whoever wants to join should be very careful

Immediately you dropped that negative review Iv been giving you different games so you can lose, shebi you dey gain before yet you dropped bad review, so now is time for you to lose, cos that serves you right
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by shop365: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2019
Damobis:

Immediately you dropped that negative review Iv been giving you different games so you can lose, shebi you dey gain before yet you dropped bad review, so now is time for you to lose, cos that serves you right
lies from the pit of hell.. The money you're collecting from people will make your life miserable..Mark my words..you're miserable already..poor fool
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Awawi: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2019
Damobis:

Bro if you check am well, this guy shop365/frankyskyboi could also be davidammy, you know say davidammy dey the free group before he was evicted for selling our games, he has lost a lot of his members to us, so maybe it’s just a strategy to retaliate
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2019
Lol this is getting interesting, season film

Damobis and trust22 see has dem dey expose una yansh for outside, you never see anything

Awawi don't even drag me in, all I want is for your admin to apologize once again that he never turned 500naira into 1.5m

I am not frankyskyboi or shop365 they are just people you are independent on their own
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2019
shop365:
lies from the pit of hell.. The money you're collecting from people will make your life miserable..Mark my words..you're miserable already..poor fool

I wish you could lose more, do you need today’s game ?let me arrange specially made game for you, the hungry guy paid N1500 despite gaining massively and still even dropped bad review, I think you are just after me, I will send you today’s game soon, it’s specially selected for you, idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dalung, Nwoko Host Abuja Soccer Stars Project As 150 Players Set For Ccamping / Reece James's Champions League And Euro 2020 Medals Stolen In Burglary / Inter Lagos Football Club Launched In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.