Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. (9525 Views)

Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo / Everton Announces Sean Dyche As It’s New Manager. / Pls Does Anyone No How I Can Change My Bet9ja Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 7:11am On Jun 30, 2019
Oga you said in 2months you made 1.5m gain and all you can show us is a ticket not more than 3,877naira won, guess that's the highest you have won, so stop lying to us

because you have won 5 days out of 7days you think you have arrived, and now you are the master of 2odds. Why not practice this thing for 6months and show us your winning ticket daily with bet ID, showing ur progression for 6months, before you come here and start telling us to join you.

Oga make the money for yourself first before helping anyone. If you are the only millionaire its not a crime
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Trust22(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2019
davidammy:
Oga you said in 2months you made 1.5m gain and all you can show us is a ticket not more than 3,877naira won, guess that's the highest you have won, so stop lying to us

because you have won 5 days out of 7days you think you have arrived, and now you are the master of 2odds. Why not practice this thing for 6months and show us your winning ticket daily with bet ID, showing ur progression for 6months, before you come here and start telling us to join you.

Oga make the money for yourself first before helping anyone. If you are the only millionaire its not a crime

Oh! Some people are actually very stupid on earth... simple write up is what u can not read n understand before making a fallacious comment...

The tickets I dropped are the winnings for level 1(stake of 500naira)..This week we r into level two(daily stake of 1000).. I will still be dropping Our winning tickets until we finish level 9..

I know you.. We kicked u out of the group because u were among those selling our tickets for ur own selfish interest...
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Oga stop fooling yourself, see what you wrote I circled it for you to see. Show us the tickets you progressed to win 1.5m and stop fooling around.

Who your write up help, you that you never help yourself win 10k you want to help us win 1.5m. Win it for yourself first and for yourself alone. Stop fooling yourself

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
Na the guy wey we kick out be that, the foolish guy said him don learn our bet pattern say him go go start him group, can you imagine the guy accumulated 8 games and it is not up even up to 2odds, 8 games for 1.86 odds, I swear I no know say abnormally dumb people still exist , we wey be say our maximum games is usually 6 and our odds even reaches 2.70 sometimes and this week alone we have had 5 straight wins
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by markjam515: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ode, I have never joined ur group or any group before Cos all of are trash, you think you are now a master in football betting cos you won few days.

I'm still challenging you to post your winning ticket that you rollover for 2months and won 1.5m. You never win 10k you dey talk 1.5m

You want to teach people how to turn 500naira into 1.5m within 2months, are you OK at all. Is that how millionaires became millionaires, turning 500naira into 1.5m? you must be day dreaming,

Its possible to win 1.5m in one ticket with just 500naira in a day and that is luck. But to give people false hope that you will help them turn 500naira into 1.5m within 2months is a big lie.

If you have done it for yourself let us see the proof with your winning ticket for those two months.

1 Like

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Trust22(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
davidammy:
Ode, I have never joined ur group or any group before Cos all of are trash, you think you are now a master in football betting cos you won few days.

I'm still challenging you to post your winning ticket that you rollover for 2months and won 1.5m. You never win 10k you dey talk 1.5m

You want to teach people how to turn 500naira into 1.5m within 2months, are you OK at all. Is that how millionaires became millionaires, turning 500naira into 1.5m? you must be day dreaming,

Its possible to win 1.5m in one ticket with just 500naira in a day and that is luck. But to give people false hope that you will help them turn 500naira into 1.5m within 2months is a big lie.

If you have done it for yourself let us see the proof with your winning ticket for those two months.

Lol.. What a nitwit u r..

Young man it already begun.. We are already in level two..
Make sure u always have data to be checking our winnings as we progress... E go shock u .. Ur type does not move forward cos u can never recognize anything good..
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Post am make we see, you will be the one that will shocked that you were just day dreaming, by that time you will wake up from your dreams and face reality.

Am still waiting for this week winning ticket for people to see oooo. Mr day dreaming millionaire

Like I said its possible to win 1.5m within a day on just one ticket which is just luck. And people do win it well, but don't sell false hope that you will help people make 1.5m within 2months with just 500naira
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by uzoma213(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Pls add 07065261974
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by adexiology(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
davidammy:
Post am make we see, you will be the one that will shocked that you were just day dreaming, by that time you will wake up from your dreams and face reality.

Am still waiting for this week winning ticket for people to see oooo. Mr day dreaming millionaire

Like I said its possible to win 1.5m within a day on just one ticket which is just luck. And people do win it well, but don't sell false hope that you will help people make 1.5m within 2months with just 500naira
this guy is the new ghanaman, he is on every sport thread[color=#006600][/color]
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Omo, e really pain this guy as we kick am out, see wetin him talk say we because we win 5 straight games, bro no vex, you benefitted from the 5 straight wins from our group but we don’t need tipsters in our group, you take our games and sell it despite the several warnings on our group, the foolish guy forgot the internet makes the world a small place and we gonna find out if group members is selling our games so why are you so pained, you said just 5 games, go and Try to win 5 straight games and see if it is easy, idiot
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Please add 08036561751
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
See this mumu, so because you won 5days you want to break your head. I have never contacted you before and I won't. I am independent here and speaking what make sense.

Stop fooling yourself because you won few days, and start day dreaming of becoming a millionaire within 2months with just 500naira. There is no investment formula for that, cos its not possible.

You can win 2million with 500naira with one single ticket(and that is mere luck) but you will be a mumu if you think you want invest 500naira and turn it into 1.5m within two months, because you won 5days out of 7days? You be mumu of the highest order.

If you want to help your followers to make 1.5m within 2months tell them to start with 500k not 500naira, 500k is still realistic and reasonable, but to be fooling yourself that you want to turn 500naira to 1.5m in two months(and be doing one nonsense rollover that will crash within a week) is unrealistic and mumu in nature

I repeat again, I have never contacted you before and I won't.

You think that's how its easy to have millions. My brother wake up from your dreams ooo and face reality
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Please add 08036561751
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
Shut up there, you don’t know the rule of rollover, this is a systematic rollover over 2 months period, some people sef dey turn N500 to 1M in 13 days if they can get 13 straight win, but 13 straight win is difficult so it’s rather to do it over a longer period, you are so daft, shebi na you use your mouth talk say we win 5 straight games, ok, take your biro and do the maths yourself, minimum of 4 wins per week of 2odds+ means you always gain every week, then you keep doubling your daily stake every week and see if You no go make pass 1M by the end of the 2nd month, you think 4 wins in a week is easy sef, you foolish guy say just 5 wins, e no go better for you I swear , you must have a deep spiritual problem to be so blind, what an idiot
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
This one be mumu ooo, you don dey dream for Biro and paper, I sorry for your life.

I challenge you once again proof to us that you won that 1.5m you claimed you gained within 2month.
You think na everyone silly come? or stupid like you?

You have no proof yet you shouting up and down, fooling yourself

That's a screenshot from your write up, show us the proof naa. Even though you don't have the proof for that one, show us the proof everyday from now henceforth, and let's see ur progression if really you are making the money or not, or just fooling yourself

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
If you need proof go ask the main admin, you said you were not in our group so how did you know we had 5 straight wins, the person wey swear for you wicked o, cos the swear na say make you dey abnormally foolish to limit your abilities, to make you not to believe in opportunities and to make you reason shallow, I think the person also add for the curse say you you no make am for life , so that whenever you see opportunities you go dismiss am, this is a serious problem o, you need to waka for your matter as soon as possible
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
You are so foolish and blinded, that means you must be a scammer cos you have no Proof to show, you want to chop peoples money. I don't need to in ur group to know either you won or not, its what your admin wrote am emphasis on.

I won't be a mumu like you that thinks he has seen opportunity to turn 500naira into 1.5m in two months and he wants to jump in, cos I'm educated and I'm not stupid and I know how to make money and do biz properly.

People invest millions to be multi millionaires and it takes them months and years, dangote is currently investing Billon's of dollars into a refinery business, and he is not saying he wants to invest 5million to get billions of naira in 2months, cos he understand that you have to invest well to achieve what you want.

Its not a mumu like you that feels he is doing the right business or sees the right opportunity of investing just 500naira and thinks he can be a millionaire within two months. I swear you are stupid, foolish, idiotic, mumu in nature

Only time will tell, its just a matter of time that you will realise that you are a big fool. In the next two months if you can't come back here to show to us that you turned 500naira into 1.5m, then you are the biggest fool on earth.

Time will tell, its just a matter of time, just two months we will all see.
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Do you even know what is sport bet or in your life you’ve never heard of rollover before, millions of people
Have turned N500 to 1M in 11days I will analyze it to show the world you are foolish

Day1 ; 500 win 1k
Day2 1k win 2k
Day3 : 2k win 4K
Day4: 4K win 8k
Day5 8k win 16k
Day6: 16k win 32k
Day7 : 32k win 64k
Day8 64k win 128k
Day9: 128k win 256k
Day10. 256k win 512k
Day11 512k win 1,000,024

That’s even over 1M in 11 days, a lot of people sef no fit wait till 2 months, in 11 days dey use N500 to make 1M
A lot of people have achieved this, this bet of a thing na some people yahoo, some people no get work pass this bet and everybody have their strategy, so now tell me say it’s not possible to have at least 4 wins every week for 2 months, I don’t need to argue with you cos I don’t believe someone can be so abnormally foolish like you, I think you are just bitter we kicked you out of the group, you think we don’t know you abi, you said you are not in our group yet you know say we win 5 straight wins, there is no way you can join the group back if you like go use another number, people wey don drop number for here today ask if we’ve added them, the group is a project not a prediction group, na to make some people
Make money and then all of them go come together to build the biggest football academy in Africa, football bet is logic, and logic is maths, if ordinary person fit get prediction right then how much more person wey be maths guru and a java programmer, you this fool
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
You are the biggest fool on earth, you think betting is mathematics, so are so foolish man

I'm challenging once again, within the next two months if you can't make this millions with just 500naira, and come back here to show, you will be the biggest fool on earth, but if you can do it and show us with proof, I will accept, and withdraw all my statements and praise you and ur foolish admin all over social media

Just two months, we will all know the biggest fool on earth. And if you claim you can do it for less, no problem, just proof to us all that you did it with bet ID showing it.

Just two months, I'm waiting for you

1 Like

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hello Mr Ode, check dictionary for the definition of prediction and see if they won’t mention the word logic, then check the word logic if they won’t mention psychology and maths, and what is maths? maths means reasoning that is why all foundation of education starts with maths and English, maths because you need to reason then English because you need to communicate, everywhere in the world that is the 2 subject to start any education, sports bet is deeper than you think that is why bookmakers keep making money, but some people are smarter, in all human endeavours we have succesful and unsuccessful in various aspect of life if some people are not making it from sport bet then it won’t be in existence again, but people that makes it from sport bet are a very low fraction compared to people that lose, so what is your problem if we fall into the category of the smarter ones
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mr ode that want to be successful in football betting, and turn 500naira into 1.5m within two months, we are waiting for you to proof me wrong.

Two months isn't too long. I'm waiting proof me wrong
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
No worry, you will see us on TV soon, we have stopped adding people on the group cos we have reached the numbers we needed, we are not a prediction group but a project group, we want to make 100 people worth 100M each in 2 years projection then we all physically meet to build the biggest football academy in Africa just ask everybody that dropped number here today on this thread if we added them, you think say 5 straight wins easy, for over 3 weeks we have been winning you sef we with your eyes before we kicked you out of the group, you can never be part of this project, there is no hope for you to join us again just note the name FRC, the next time you hear about it will be on tv, maximum 2 years time
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mr Ode don run away, no be 2months again its now 2years. Hahahahahaha, guy just admit you have been losing, and cover your face with shame. I have been expecting ur winning ticket for today but nothing, shows you probably lost today, you are too shameful to post ur lost.

First make ursef a millionaire before saying you want to make others millionaires

All the billionaires I know first made themselves billionaires, and other successful people made themselves successful first before they impact on other peoples life.

You never even win 10k for betting for ursef, you are talking about making others millionaires, can you give what you don't have?

Its not a crime if you and ur admin are the only millionaires or billionaires from football betting. Do it for yourself first before helping anyone, then post your success here. Brother help yourself

I guess now you have come to your senses that its not possible to turn 500naira into 1.5m within two months of rollover, its only possible on paper, but in reality within two months its not possible, maybe in two years its possible.

But I repeat myself again its not possible to turn 500naira into 1.5m with in two months of rollover. I'm still waiting and challenging you and ur foolish admin to proof me wrong and achieve it.

I'm waiting, we are all watching , try and proof me wrong
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ok, you won see am,

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
That’s just one of the members winning be that, with just 4K he used to start for the week he has made over 32k, we’ve had 7 straight wins, we kicked you out at the 5th straight wins, you are just an idiot not to know there are always successful people in any endeavour,
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Another member winning ticket

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
See another winning ticket for today, fool

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mr Ode, at least everybody here can now see you are under a serious spell, you can’t even read again, I said making them make at least 100M in 2 years projection, in just 2 months we will have made over 1M, then in 2 years time we must have made over 100M, you need to seek spiritual help immediately, them don blind you make you no even fit read well so that when opportunity comes dem go block your eyes
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
Yes these are what I wanna see, show us your winning ticket, how you progress to your 1.5m in two months

You will be a fool if you don't keep us posted and proof me wrong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reece James's Champions League And Euro 2020 Medals Stolen In Burglary / Inter Lagos Football Club Launched In Lagos / Top 5 U-20 Stars In The NPFL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.