Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. (9520 Views)

Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo / Everton Announces Sean Dyche As It’s New Manager. / Pls Does Anyone No How I Can Change My Bet9ja Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by shop365: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2019
Damobis:

I wish you could lose more, do you need today’s game ?let me arrange specially made game for you, the hungry guy paid N1500 despite gaining massively and still even dropped bad review, I think you are just after me, I will send you today’s game soon, it’s specially selected for you, idiot
your parents and generations are scammers..I go still expose today's games wey go cut..awon football academy..100m naira..bloody fool
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2019
shop365:
your parents and generations are scammers..I go still expose today's games wey go cut..awon football academy..100m naira..bloody fool

Lol, e pepper you hahaha, see, e no go better for you, somebody like you will never find a woman, cos your mind is polluted, I wonder if you ever had a girlfriend, someone like you will never have a home
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2019
shop365:

Lol, dem want to use 500naira build football academy, turn 500naira into 100m lol

People wey never even win pass 1k

1 Like

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 10:01am On Jul 22, 2019
Damobis:

Lol, e pepper you hahaha, see, e no go better for you, somebody like you will never find a woman, cos your mind is polluted, I wonder if you ever had a girlfriend, someone like you will never have a home

If only you can just stop cursing yourself maybe you will start winning back, the guy never curse you, you are cursing him. I guess that's the only thing you have inherited curses.
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2019
davidammy:

If only you can just stop cursing yourself maybe you will start winning back, the guy never curse you, you are cursing him. I guess that's the only thing you have inherited curses.

Lol, you said “so that we will start winning back” so we were winning before abi, I thought we have been losing , see you are a punter in our group before you were removed, I did 1 month free games, throughout that period and it was about 90% winning ratio and that gave us a lot of members, so will you tell someone that has been making money for 2 months to quit, you don’t have to come after me for your woes, you don’t have to behave like a demon, you came to my thread to write negative words even at the peak of winnings, and I began to wonder whether it is a sin to exist, I only curse those that curses, and those that behaves Demonic.
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2019
Lies lies lies, show us your bet history na, let's see how you have been making money.

Are you so ashamed of your bet history? If you have over 90% winning rate let's see it na. Be bold to show it, except you are lying
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2019
davidammy:
Lies lies lies, show us your bet history na, let's see how you have been making money.

Are you so ashamed of your bet history? If you have over 90% winning rate let's see it na. Be bold to show it, except you are lying

At this junction I will no more respond to you, you can continue to check on me, if I’m not important you will ignore me, That makes me feel good, all bad energies have been removed, it’s time to concentrate
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by davidammy: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Runaway and never come back lol
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by phemmy51: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Owen14b: 7:22am On Jul 23, 2019
08093938113, I don’t have whatsapp, pls can you be sending the games to me by SMS
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Tbusted(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2019
Oga Damobis Good Morning! And was your night? Please am interested in your Tips please add me up 09012701186, Thanks!
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Dammykrone(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2019
07039048078 Am In , Add Me Too
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by fattprince(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Add me too please 08106932248

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dalung, Nwoko Host Abuja Soccer Stars Project As 150 Players Set For Ccamping / Reece James's Champions League And Euro 2020 Medals Stolen In Burglary / Inter Lagos Football Club Launched In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.