Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. (9521 Views)

Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo / Everton Announces Sean Dyche As It’s New Manager. / Pls Does Anyone No How I Can Change My Bet9ja Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 12:17am On Jul 01, 2019
Guy, go and sleep, it’s clear we are making progress, our target is just 4 wins in a week but we even surpassed it and made 7 wins out of 7, abi any mark dey wey pass 7/7, target is 4 but we are even surpassing it and we are on level2 now far above the requirements, leave us alone let us concentrate on our project, God is our strength and we have committed it into his hands and he has shown he is strongly behind us, goodnight to the most idiotic person Iv ever come across
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Daddiblaq(m): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
Please add me up 09037528885
Trust22:
WEEKLY SUMMARY

The 7 days trial has just been completed, we managed to make 5 wins in 7 days in this order WLWWWLW

Analysis below
AIM: 2 odds

Odds won : 2.25odds, 2.05odds, 2.42odds, 2.50odds, 2.23odds,

Average odd per day : 2.29odds

Additional odd(overflow) : 0.29
Recovery : 0.29 X 5wins = 1.45
Loss recovery odds : 1.45

My daily odds are usually greater than 2odds to recover for at least a day loss,

You can actually be making N1.5M gain monthly starting with just N500, I’m a mathematician by discipline with deep knowledge in Algebra/Logic, I use probability theory coupled with the psychological state of both teams for more accurate predictions, it took me 5 years before I could get my winning formula, football betting is something very difficult and that is why they are still in business and more gambling operators springing up, even despite my deep knowledge in algebra it took me many years before got the formula breakthrough.

You can actually be making 1.5M gain monthly after 2 months by starting with just N500 daily stake, the principle is simple as long as your odds is above 2 and your wins are more than loses then you will keep doubling your stake every new week

Week 1 : daily stake N500, then the next week you double your daily stake to N1k then the following week 2k then 4K, 8k, 16k, 32k, 64k, 128k, by the time you start staking 128k daily you’ll be making nothing less than 1.5M gain monthly,

I had a six month test run before I started giving games and my worst week is 4 wins in a week, and within 2 months Iv made over 1.5M gain

I’m not interested in people subscribing to be getting games from me, I’m not aggressive, Iv made a lot of money so I’m making this completely 100% free, I believe anybody that is confident of his prediction won’t ask for money, by the time you help someone turn N500 to even 100k they must voluntarily show you love, even the devil will show you love if you help him turn N500 to 1M, today and tomorrow will be break days to prepare for the group so I’m not dropping game till monday when the group starts, below is the link to join the group

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/CnSTFlKWBbp7u794xmYzcp

For inquiries contact: zero. Eight. Zero.3. 479.081.9 /
Zero. Eight. Zero. 6.765.028.6

Regards
FRC
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by femsmile(m): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Trust22:
WEEKLY SUMMARY

The 7 days trial has just been completed, we managed to make 5 wins in 7 days in this order WLWWWLW

Analysis below

My daily odds are usually greater than 2odds to recover for at least a day loss,

You can actually be making N1.5M gain monthly starting with just N500, I’m a mathematician by discipline with deep knowledge in Algebra/Logic, I use probability theory coupled with the psychological state of both teams for more accurate predictions, it took me 5 years before I could get my winning formula, football betting is something very difficult and that is why they are still in business and more gambling operators springing up, even despite my deep knowledge in algebra it took me many years before got the formula breakthrough.

You can actually be making 1.5M gain monthly after 2 months by starting with just N500 daily stake, the principle is simple as long as your odds is above 2 and your wins are more than loses then you will keep doubling your stake every new week

Week 1 : daily stake N500, then the next week you double your daily stake to N1k then the following week 2k then 4K, 8k, 16k, 32k, 64k, 128k, by the time you start staking 128k daily you’ll be making nothing less than 1.5M gain monthly,

I had a six month test run before I started giving games and my worst week is 4 wins in a week, and within 2 months Iv made over 1.5M gain

I’m not interested in people subscribing to be getting games from me, I’m not aggressive, Iv made a lot of money so I’m making this completely 100% free, I believe anybody that is confident of his prediction won’t ask for money, by the time you help someone turn N500 to even 100k they must voluntarily show you love, even the devil will show you love if you help him turn N500 to 1M, today and tomorrow will be break days to prepare for the group so I’m not dropping game till monday when the group starts, below is the link to join the group

Regards
FRC

Boss please kindly replace me with the man that was kicked out please, am interested and will start up right away boss, abeg consider me... Here is my number. 08160230151. .... God bless you!!!
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by jrex(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
Bro
Please add me to the group.
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by eddyboii(m): 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
Pls add me oo 08141665603
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by majarbimbo: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
Pls add me 07034546664
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by rexlims(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Kindly add me 07039612049
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by owoJB72: 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
embarassedplease show me love 08121872008 add me please
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by skylane: 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
please add me 08133181520
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Ejuna80: 1:44am On Jul 14, 2019
Trust22:
WEEKLY SUMMARY

Analysis below

Regards
FRC
Please add me to your group. 08026384918. Thanks in advance for your help
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by EliKen(m): 3:37am On Jul 14, 2019
Please add me, I will appreciate - 08037461433
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by lakkyflow(m): 6:25am On Jul 14, 2019
Please add me 08082940899..Thanks
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Sigmasimo: 7:56am On Jul 14, 2019
please add me 08107211799
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by chukwuwendu: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2019
Please kindly add me...... 08146361106
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Trust22(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Last week blessings.. grin

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Trust22(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
YESTERDAY cheesy

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by wapSmart(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
Add me

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Trust22(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
The surest way to make money off bookmakers is trading on 2+ odds, sport bet is very deep and difficult to win, bookmakers are crafty and makes winning difficult, they set crafty games on the system that is why you can’t just predict based on the better team or using the league table, it also involves the psychological part which most punters are limited to, some punters don’t like predicting games from leagues they are unfamiliar to except they have an agent who monitors the league cos there might be psychological issues like injuries or internal problems, that is why some people finds it hard to make money from sport bet, we have several agents that covers over 80% of leagues worldwide.
Several hours is spent before games are dropped and we also check from our monitoring agents to know if everything is okay before going ahead to drop the games that is why for over 8 weeks we have been winning constantly, there is never a week we had below 4 wins, our worst week remains 4 wins, a lot of people on this thread who have benefitted from our games and are currently on our whatsapp group can testify to it, being a mathematician with deep knowledge in algebra gives me a higher edge but I go a step further by having agents in leagues across the world to monitors teams for us, we previously opened a whatsapp group where we post games free, we have closed it and opened a new one which only accommodates paid members , we make the subscription very cheap so that everyone can benefit, anyone that is interested should drop this phone number, subscription for a full month is only 3k, it’s guaranteed you will make money, we have never lost, we dropped games on the whatsapp for a long time to prove the potency of our games and we have a lot on this thread that has benefitted from it
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by ately1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
09039130544 abeg add me country hard. thanks.
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Sopcla: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
the group was closed 6 days after I joined you people made 5 wins and a loss in my 6 days on your group, though I was only betting 1k per day so I only made 4500 gain, I had issues so I used the money I gained to solve some pressing issues so I didn’t have money to subscribed so I couldn’t joined the subscription group, as soon as I have money I will subscribe, well done
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Ikennablue(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by drsyd: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Filiboy: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
I’m lucky to have joined you the week you started and I made a lot from your games, it got to a time I began to wonder if it is jazz you use for prediction because I have never come across a perfect prediction like yours, I bought a generator of 68k from money I made from your group, my stake was 5k everyday, thank you very much
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Be assured you are at the greener side, I know most people have fallen into the hands of people who are not professionals but you are at the right place, we spend many hours analyzing games, we don’t even want to lose any, sometimes we make 7 wins in 7, if you check this week game you will discover we won 5 and lost 2 and the 2 we lost was very narrow
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by femsmile(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
Damobis:
Be assured you are at the greener side, I know most people have fallen into the hands of people who are not professionals but you are at the right place, we spend many hours analyzing games, we don’t even want to lose any, sometimes we make 7 wins in 7, if you check this week game you will discover we won 5 and lost 2 and the 2 we lost was very narrow

Boss please kindly add me up.. Let me be part of this, have lost alot of late... This is my number 08160230151... God bless you bro!!!
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
femsmile:

Boss please kindly add me up.. Let me be part of this, have lost alot of late... This is my number 08160230151... God bless you bro!!!

Anybody interested should chat me up on 08034790819
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by femsmile(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Trust22:
The surest way to make money off bookmakers is trading on 2+ odds, sport bet is very deep and difficult to win, bookmakers are crafty and makes winning difficult, they set crafty games on the system that is why you can’t just predict based on the better team or using the league table, it also involves the psychological part which most punters are limited to, some punters don’t like predicting games from leagues they are unfamiliar to except they have an agent who monitors the league cos there might be psychological issues like injuries or internal problems, that is why some people finds it hard to make money from sport bet, we have several agents that covers over 80% of leagues worldwide.
Several hours is spent before games are dropped and we also check from our monitoring agents to know if everything is okay before going ahead to drop the games that is why for over 8 weeks we have been winning constantly, there is never a week we had below 4 wins, our worst week remains 4 wins, a lot of people on this thread who have benefitted from our games and are currently on our whatsapp group can testify to it, being a mathematician with deep knowledge in algebra gives me a higher edge but I go a step further by having agents in leagues across the world to monitors teams for us, we previously opened a whatsapp group where we post games free, we have closed it and opened a new one which only accommodates paid members , we make the subscription very cheap so that everyone can benefit, anyone that is interested should drop this phone number, subscription for a full month is only 3k, it’s guaranteed you will make money, we have never lost, we dropped games on the whatsapp for a long time to prove the potency of our games and we have a lot on this thread that has benefitted from it

Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Chuksandsons: 2:17am On Jul 15, 2019
08186052695.. Pls add me on ur list
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by badmrkt(m): 5:02am On Jul 15, 2019
07036822687 add pls
Re: It's New, It's Different, It Can Change Your Life Forever. by Damobis: 6:38am On Jul 15, 2019
badmrkt:
07036822687 add pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dalung, Nwoko Host Abuja Soccer Stars Project As 150 Players Set For Ccamping / Reece James's Champions League And Euro 2020 Medals Stolen In Burglary / Inter Lagos Football Club Launched In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.