Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:42 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1099704 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (1044) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
Keky: Mr DayoAkamu how is BoaTank ooooo?

BoatANK was excellent according to stats from whoscored.com he was one of our best outfield players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Guardiola is an 1diot! Why keep playing these guys out of position?
What is the use of 3-4-3 formation in our team?
The most heart breaking one na the fact say we no get up to 5 shots. This was our problem last season, how could we continue like this? I'm not happy at all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
[quote author=Lordave]Guardiola is an 1diot! Why keep playing these guys out of position?
The most heart breaking one na the fact say we no get up to 5 shots. This was our problem last season, how could we continue like this? I'm not happy at all[/quote

No match pain me reach today own I swear!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lordave: Guardiola is an 1diot! Why keep playing these guys out of position?
The most heart breaking one na the fact say we no get up to 5 shots. This was our problem last season, how could we continue like this? I'm not happy at all

No match pain me reach today own I swear !!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
I hate to sound like toba but i had a premonition this ish was going to happen.I'm not even going to start analysing what went wrong.It's been a super-depressing day for me and this was just the final blow.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
I am not too disturbed about the result for several reasons.

This is a glorified friendly, No one puts much relevance into it except Arsenal fans cheesy

Many of our first team guys came back from a lengthy vacation just last Thursday

Our midfield of Gaudino, Rode, Hodjberg and Bernat would probably not see much minutes when the real season starts

Dortmund players have been together for much longer.

Post world cup we typically suffer because German players stay longer in the tournament. when compared to other teams who have been in pre season even while the world cup was on

I am glad results like this happens that might jolt the coach into action.

I would rather lose to Dortmund than lose to Madrid or Chelsea.

The more worrisome part is the Loss of Martinez, At this point, getting another defender is not an option Its a MUST

Boateng is the only reliable defender we have now, Badstuber is coming from a 2 season injury, Dante has fallen since last season, Alaba is NOT a defender
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
The real loss of today was the loss of Martinez and it looks like it might be a long term injury
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 6:38am On Aug 14, 2014
Spiderman!

cool grin

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 14, 2014
pkasso: I hate to sound like toba but i had a premonition this ish was going to happen.I'm not even going to start analysing what went wrong.It's been a super-depressing day for me and this was just the final blow.
lol. People criticize me for saying the truth but you have to say it. What Pep is doing at Bayern may never win us another UCL.

When your tactics collapse, a good coach must find alternative. Pep lost it yesterday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2014
StarBoard: Seriously what is Boateng's problem?
He had an excellent World Cup. All of a sudden he reverts back to his old self.
Na wah o. pep might want to consider his decision of no longer buying and check for a CB.
see, chairman. Dante has always been better than Boateng since he joined us in 2012. Forget that Boateng picked up in the latter stages of the WC. Fact is what i just said. Dante has been bayern's savior, not Boateng. Dante for Brazil poor, but Dante for bayern 2012-2014 excellent. he will pick up from the 7-1 defeat
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 14, 2014
player ratings according to goal.com

M. Neuer 1 M. Neuer

Made several smart saves to ensure that the scoreline stayed respectable for Bayern throughout and patrolled his area well. 4.5/5

J. Boateng

Hacked away a couple of important clearances and slid into last-ditch tackles when required, but was fairly error-prone. 2/5

S. Rode

Struggled both in midfield and as a wing-back, as Dortmund's determination and intensity overwhelmed him. 2.5/5

D. Alaba

His pace was useful in preventing Aubameyang from constantly looking dangerous and he made a good block, but otherwise an underwhelming performance. 2.5/5

Javi Martínez

Substituted early on in the first half with suspected ligament damaged after accidentally colliding with Schmelzer. 2.5/5

11 X. Shaqiri

Created problems early on, driving at his man and trying to work an angle to shoot, but his decision-making was poor. 2.5/5

18 Juan Bernat

Offered width and intensity and delivered a rare teasing cross, but the Spaniard was forced back into his own half more often than not. 2.5/5

34 P. Højbjerg

Frustrating outing for the young Dane, as he struggled against Dortmund's physical midfield and didn't impose himself. 2/5

16 G. Gaudino

The teenager was a little bit lightweight and defensively irresponsible off the ball, but promises to be a talent when Bayern dominate. 2.5/5

9 R. Lewandowski

Struggled to impose himself on the game in the first half, as the Poland international was effectively bullied by Sokratis, but improved slightly after the interval. Spurned one clear opening when he fired at Langerak. 2/5

25 T. Müller

Offered nothing and was totally anonymous, justifying his substitution at the half-time break. 1/5

Substitutes

21 P. Lahm

Started the half brightly, always keen to see some of the ball, but then Bayern devolved back into the rut which saw them struggle before his introduction. 2.5/5

19 M. Götze

The former Dortmund man didn't have a good evening against his former employers, offering nothing. 1.5/5
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2014
toba: see, chairman. Dante has always been better than Boateng since he joined us in 2012. Forget that Boateng picked up in the latter stages of the WC. Fact is what i just said. Dante has been bayern's savior, not Boateng. Dante for Brazil poor, but Dante for bayern 2012-2014 excellent. he will pick up from the 7-1 defeat
I just wonder where the form of the world cup went for Boateng.
I finally thought he had gotten over the erratic play that has characterized his play over the years, only to see this display. He should be building from his performance at the world cup.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2014
StarBoard:
I just wonder where the form of the world cup went for Boateng.
I finally thought he had gotten over the erratic play that has characterized his play over the years, only to see this display. He should be building from his performance at the world cup.

You realize BoaTANK just returned from vacation 7 days ago yet was Bayerns best player on the field yesterday from the stats?

Boateng has more than proven himself at clutch times in Bayern colors and I am not worried about him

When the chips are down he is our most dependable defender unlike Dante who would either cause us a stupidd penalty in a CL final or just get disgraced at the world cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2014
raumdeuter:

You realize BoaTANK just returned from vacation 7 days ago yet was Bayerns best player on the field yesterday from the stats?

Boateng has more than proven himself at clutch times in Bayern colors and I am not worried about him

When the chips are down he is our most dependable defender unlike Dante who would either cause us a stupidd penalty in a CL final or just get disgraced at the world cup

If he wasn't fit to play he coulda sat down or told Pep he wasn't fit enough to start.
I think the start of the problem was playing that 3-man CB line at the begining before Martinez got injured.
Boateng never seemed at ease with that in my view.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:50am On Aug 14, 2014
toba: see, chairman. Dante has always been better than Boateng since he joined us in 2012. Forget that Boateng picked up in the latter stages of the WC. Fact is what i just said. Dante has been bayern's savior, not Boateng. Dante for Brazil poor, but Dante for bayern 2012-2014 excellent. he will pick up from the 7-1 defeat
Dante's form has been dwindling for a while now! He is already on the wrong side of 30 so I expect it to continue

With Javi's injury it is now clear we might actually need two signings! Either two CBs or a CB and a midfielder. If Javi's ACL is truly torn then he might not play any role for Bayern this season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
StarBoard:

If he wasn't fit to play he coulda sat down or told Pep he wasn't fit enough to start.
I think the start of the problem was playing that 3-man CB line at the begining before Martinez got injured.
Boateng never seemed at ease with that in my view.

All the world cup players either didnt travel with the team - RObben Schweinsteiger Ribery

OR

Didnt start the match - Gotze, Lahm Dante

Or had horrible game - Muller who was subbed out after 45mins

According to the stats from the game Boateng was still the best outfield player yesterday for us, So I dont understand why the expectation for Boateng is different from other players who went through the same

Despite being Bayerns best outfield player from the whoscore stats and not some website that has no method for evaluating players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dhelake: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
Who scored stats, lmaooo!!! The same Who Scored that said Martin Skrtel was the best defender in the EPL last season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dhelake: Who scored stats, lmaooo!!! The same Who Scored that said Martin Skrtel was the best defender in the EPL last season

Maybe if you paid attention you would see their stats has a methodology to it and has more credibility than most other sites

They tell you the interception, clearance, passes completed and every basis for arriving at their decision unlike most sites

Care to mention those defenders better than him in the EPL last season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
Rummenigge to SportBild: Not happy that 0 Bayern players were in the GermanU19s that won the Euros. He wants to sign more young stars
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dhelake: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
raumdeuter:

Koscielny, Gary Cahill, even Lovren
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dhelake: Koscielny, Gary Cahill, even Lovren

Based on what? Or how did you come about your own rating?

Whoscored gave a detailed analysis of the criteria for rating but we should ignore that and go with yours that has no basis?

If they say it and give a detailed analysis for it then it has more credibility than some random ranking
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2014
Javi has a torn ACL

This was how we started last season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Keky(m): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2014
raumdeuter:

Maybe if you paid attention you would see their stats has a methodology to it and has more credibility than most other sites

They tell you the interception, clearance, passes completed and every basis for arriving at their decision unlike most sites

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by laposta: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2014
Do you support any of the top clubs in Europe?

Have you been looking for other fans of your beloved football club?

Look no further.
Football9ja.com is the newest online community dedicated made by Nigerians for Nigerian football fans.

From the top clubs in Europe to those of less followership e.g Valencia, Inter Milan, FC Porto, Benfica or just name it…Football9ja has the architecture to create a dedicated fanzone for you and your buddies.

Come to
Football9ja.com and share your views on:

• Your club’s transfer rumors and transfers
• Your club’s games and fixtures
• Your club’s tactics
• Other football competitions – UEFA Champions League, Europa League, Budweiser FA Cup, Capital One Cup etc

If you’re looking to catch up with your own club’s supporters, then visit
Football9ja.com and become a member today. Click Here to Register. It is absolutely free.. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2014
Rumour has it that athletico has agreed to sign Marcos reus, they are to pay £17m now and €10m euro in January ... Hmmmm now some people are happy about that ...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
Seriously Atleti? Is Reus a masochist? Anyway na him sabi! When we been want am he been dey gbemu. He's won phuckall since

4 Bayern players in the top 5 UEFA European Player of the Year awards

Neuer, Robben and Ronaldo in the Final 3

Alright guys if you where Kalle how many players would buy? And whom? Can't think of any potential candidates tbh the only defender I wanted was Garay and he has since gone to Zenit I wouldn't mind an Isco though he is too lazy to play 90mins

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
If Im Kalle, Benatia is a must get or any other CB Given Dantes form for the past one yr and Badstuber injury, Martinez is also out

In that defence we are playing with fire.

Good thing we are starting with strong teams maybe when they pump us with some goals we might wake up before Windows closes

Post world cup yrs are usually big struggles for Bayern I hope we somehow manage to remain in competitions till winter break when we can regroup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
Benatia and a striker
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lordave: Benatia and a striker

Striker again, we planning on bringing 2 defenders .... Abeg I don tire for players not happy on the bench o, vera me and one gordin guy or so, that's what I read we trying to buy o, and there's this Greece player
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Are you talking about Manolas?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
Manolas Bennatia and Godin are being discussed

Maybe instead of Gotze we should have got Hummel from Dortmund

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (1044) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.