Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1093626 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
toba: Well may be you're right but I tip teams like Harmburg, BVB and Leverkusen to challenge Bayern. Seems arrival of Drmic to Bayer 04 as competition has inspired Kießling. 5 goals in season opener, 4 in the first half. Albeit vs a 6th tier side. Also at BVB, telling games still to come, but Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan look like men on a mission after leaving something to be desired in the spring.

All in all my bro, We are going to see good football in Germany. Bayern will win but not with the 25 points Margin.
See honesty oh. It's really hard to see/read on this thread
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by tobiboss(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
toba: lol at gay Partner. The guy is from spain and PEP used him along side kroos in the 4-1-4-1 formation at bayern to attack in the midfield. Lahm would probably be used as DFm with Alaba. SChweinsteiger is in trouble.
if pep really wants to play that 3,4,3 formation or is it 3,2,2,3, he'll have to get atleast two more centre backs, because i remember bayern having only three established centre backs, btw, for 3,4,3 who's gonna be the right wing back if lahm plays midfield with alaba(i thought he was a left back) and what happens to schwen... and thiago. In the case of reverting back to 4,1,4,1, he cant play lahm in midfield because rafinha is injured(i think) so who'd be the right back? Unless he plans on playing boateng there and hopes badstuber does nt get injured
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
Thomas Muller scored his 100th Bayern goal yesterday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
toba: The dream partnership at Bayern Dante, Badstuber will soon
happen. That's how we played against BVB in December 2012 before badi
got injured.

Alaba/Lahm doppelsechs that SportBild predicted used for 1st time
yesterday: Did well. Good for Alaba (who prefers CM), bad for
Schweinsteiger. It was rumoured that PEP wanted Schweinsteiger.
Immediately thiago returns, Muller, Gotze will starting sitting on the
bench to accommodate Ribery, Robben and thiago.
Dream partnership between a Dante who is fast declining and a player who is yet to play a competitive game in nearly two years? Na so you hate the Boa-TANK reach

Schweini is the best DM we have at the moment so Pep would be deceiving himself badly if he doesn't play him when fit

Mueller and Goetze na him get Bayern this season. A fit Goetze would give us 20 goals and 15 assists easy but if Pep doesn't play him its his loss! Guys like Ribery and to a much lesser extent Robben need to start being phased out

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Who saw Alaba's golazo? Abi na only me? Has he ever scored an ordinary goal sef

tobiboss: if pep really wants to play that 3,4,3 formation or is
it 3,2,2,3, he'll have to get atleast two more centre backs, because i
remember bayern having only three established centre backs, btw, for
3,4,3 who's gonna be the right wing back if lahm plays midfield with
alaba(i thought he was a left back) and what happens to schwen... and
thiago. In the case of reverting back to 4,1,4,1, he cant play lahm in
midfield because rafinha is injured(i think) so who'd be the right back?
Unless he plans on playing boateng there and hopes badstuber does nt
get injured
We have two and a half CB's to be honest! When you tear your ACL twice you are basically playing on borrowed time i've seen athletes fully recover from one but not two tears though i hope Bads can prove me wrong. We need one CB maybe two if we are going to go on playing with 3 CBs hell we could resign Van Buyten sef
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
A40:
Dream partnership between a Dante who is fast declining and a player who is yet to play a competitive game in nearly two years? Na so you hate the Boa-TANK reach

Schweini is the best DM we have at the moment so Pep would be deceiving himself badly if he doesn't play him when fit

Mueller and Goetze na him get Bayern this season. A fit Goetze would give us 20 goals and 15 assists easy but if Pep doesn't play him its his loss! Guys like Ribery and to a much lesser extent Robben need to start being phased out

No be the same prediction that told us Boateng would never start in Central defence for Germany at the world cup and that Mertersacker is a better defender and would play over him?

We saw how that panned out.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
BTW, Schurrle just scored a fantastic goal for Chelsea now. In happy. Game on 1-3

tobiboss: if pep really wants to play that 3,4,3 formation or is it 3,2,2,3, he'll have to get atleast two more centre backs, because i remember bayern having only three established centre backs, btw, for 3,4,3 who's gonna be the right wing back if lahm plays midfield with alaba(i thought he was a left back) and what happens to schwen... and thiago. In the case of reverting back to 4,1,4,1, he cant play lahm in midfield because rafinha is injured(i think) so who'd be the right back? Unless he plans on playing boateng there and hopes badstuber does nt get injured
in a 3 man defense line up, Badstuber will be on the left or Dante or Bernet. The center can also be occupied by either Dante or badstuber. The right will most likely be taken by boateng or Rafinha.

In a 4 man defense, Alaba, Dante Boateng/badstuber Rafinha
The midfield would still be taken by the old folks. Lahm already has a permanently slot, same with thiago. Robben will keep his place. Except Ribery finds form, Muller or Gotze will replace him or even the switz. Lewandowski takes the number. Muller may be used as a sub 9
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
A40:

Badstuber will be fit before January. He was a good defender and also a starter as CB for Bayern and Germany. Why was he used to pair Hummel's in Euro 2012? Assuming, he was fit for the WC, he would still have played. Let's wait and see what will happen.

Its not news start schweini isn't preferred by pep. If thiago comes, schwen would be bench Lahm is now a 'defensive midfielder just like Alaba
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
Bayern president reshke is off to Madrid to discus Godin, and bayern has also agreed personal terms with benatia, remaining bayern and roma to finalize on a price now, if not benatia might sign a renewal in 2 days time with Roma .... Let's watch and see ...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
Bild: Schweinsteiger's knee injury (like his ankle) is chronic, he's been playing with pain for months. Won't play before mid-September

Graham Hunter said Pep wanted to sell Schweinsteiger bc he slows down pace of game. Injury convenient to avoid fan backlash over benching BS. Have to feel bad for Basti. On another planet at WC 2010. Fatigued next season (like Sneijder). Then chronic ankle inj. Now chronic knee injured.

Pep: "We need a new [CB]." Kicker: Benatia top candidate. GdS: Roma rejected €33m offer in June. Sky: Benatia didn't train with Roma today…
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:55am On Aug 19, 2014
raumdeuter:

No be the same prediction that told us Boateng would never start in Central defence for Germany at the world cup and that Mertersacker is a better defender and would play over him?

We saw how that panned out.
No mind Toba all the thing wey e talk na the opposite dey happen
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:08am On Aug 19, 2014
toba: Badstuber will be fit before January. He was a good defender and also a starter as CB for Bayern and Germany. Why was he used to pair Hummel's in Euro 2012? Assuming, he was fit for the WC, he would still have played. Let's wait and see what will happen.

Its not news start schweini isn't preferred by pep. If thiago comes, schwen would be bench Lahm is now a 'defensive midfielder just like Alaba
Fingers crossed let's see what becomes of Badstuber, he and Dante are both left-footed so it remains to be seen how they can complement each other other obvious issues aside

But Badstuber is yet to win anything as a starter for club and country while the Boa-TANK needs just the Euros to have achieved every trophy available for club and country. Badstuber playing with Hummels doesn't necessarily mean he is better than Boa-TANK it only means he is not as versatile so he has to play at CB same way Rafinha and Mustafi playing at RB ahead of Lahm doesn't make them better than him

Schweini if fit would play! Guardiola cannot be phoolish to that extent to leave Fussballgott on the bench when he is fully fit. He would be playing with sack letter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 19, 2014
A40:
No mind Toba all the thing wey e talk na the opposite dey happen
then youre are not paying attention to happenings. Most of all the things i said about PEP and Bayern has happened especially regarding his squad. Boateng never played as CB in the WC till hummels got injured. YES OR NO? Jlow said he opted for Boateng as a CB against france because of the pace of the french player. So what have i said that hasn't happened by more than 50%? Even the WC squad i predicted were 90% accurate. lobatan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 19, 2014
A40:

But Badstuber is yet to win anything as a starter for club and country while the Boa-TANK needs just the Euros to have achieved every trophy available for club and country. Badstuber playing with Hummels doesn't necessarily mean he is better than Boa-TANK it only means he is not as versatile so he has to play at CB same way Rafinha and Mustafi playing at RB ahead of Lahm doesn't make them better than him
This aspect of your post interests me. Badstuber playing with hummels in an international competition means he's better than those on the bench. Till he got injured in December 2012, he played regularly than Boateng did at Bayern and was already pairing either Hummels, Mertersacker or H. Westermann in the National team

I get really angry when you bring up this assertion that somebody hasnt won anything. Honestly i dont like it. Klose never won anything with Germany till 2014 but had previously helped the team to two big finals and two big semi finals, does that make him inferior to Mario Gomez? Or If Badstuber had been fit, do you think with the form he had in 2012, he wouldnt have been part of the squad to win the 2013 UCL? haba The final that we lost in Munich, he didnt play and Drogba was able to equalize by jumping higher than Boateng to score. Till badi got injured, he had higher ratings than Boateng. We played hannover 96, Freiburg and BVB. Boateng was on the bench consecutively, till he came in to replace Badi. The Partnership was lahm Dante Badi Alaba as back four. Dont under estimate what could have happened
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
We are Touring Asia next Summer.
Feels good to hear that.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
Toba, how many league channels is on that package, is it only Bundesliga?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
Bayern is partnering with SAP. This was announced just today and we would be touring Asia next summer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:03am On Aug 20, 2014
toba: then youre are not paying attention to happenings. Most of all the things i said about PEP and Bayern has happened especially regarding his squad. Boateng never played as CB in the WC till hummels got injured. YES OR NO? Jlow said he opted for Boateng as a CB against france because of the pace of the french player. So what have i said that hasn't happened by more than 50%? Even the WC squad i predicted were 90% accurate. lobatan
Stop feeling like Mungo Park bros! The few things you get right are usually the obvious stuff

Where Boateng played is immaterial! You claimed he wasn't used at CB because he was deemed not good enough I told you he was not used there because he can function elsewhere as well. Using your arcane logic Mustafi and Boateng are better than Lahm at RB after all Lahm didn't play there till Mustafi got injured! I'm sure Loew also thought Fred and Higuain were fast that is why Boa-TANK started in the semis and finals respectively. Lobatan!

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:54am On Aug 20, 2014
toba: This aspect of your post interests me. Badstuber playing with hummels in an international competition means he's better than those on the bench. Till he got injured in December 2012, he played regularly than Boateng did at Bayern and was already pairing either Hummels, Mertersacker or H. Westermann in the National team
The same Badstuber that went to the 2010 tournament and was promptly benched while the versatile Boa-TANK was playing at right back and even left back. Unlike Badstuber Boa-TANK is actually not useless outside the CB position so if Westermann or Mertesacker are playing it doesn't make them better

Secondly Badstuber wasn't playing more games than Boa-TANK if that was the case then how did he manage 40 appearances even with 2 or 3 red cards in the 12/13 season?

toba:
I get really angry when you bring up this assertion that somebody hasnt won anything. Honestly i dont like it. Klose never won anything with Germany till 2014 but had previously helped the team to two big finals and two big semi finals, does that make him inferior to Mario Gomez? Or If Badstuber had been fit, do you think with the form he had in 2012, he wouldnt have been part of the squad to win the 2013 UCL? haba The final that we lost in Munich, he didnt play and Drogba was able to equalize by jumping higher than Boateng to score. Till badi got injured, he had higher ratings than Boateng. We played hannover 96, Freiburg and BVB. Boateng was on the bench consecutively, till he came in to replace Badi. The Partnership was lahm Dante Badi Alaba as back four. Dont under estimate what could have happened
You are comparing Klose's roles to Badstuber's? Is this a joke? Gomez a benchwarmer that season to Boateng that was a starter? Are you auditioning for a comedy show?

What form did Badstuber show? Bottomline is he was not available that season and played a very negligible role in our success. Van Buyten did more than Badstuber abeg I no dey for this your awo kan igba kan yarns

Van Buyten was to blame for the Drogba goal btw and I don't see what Badstuber would have done differently! He got destroyed by Balotelli in the Euros incase you forgot

Higher ratings? Show me proof

Loool! What happened to the first 11 or 12 consecutive games that Boa-TANK started? Get your facts right gee Boa-TANK was nursing an injury and was just recovering which explains why he started the Freiburg, Dortmund and Hannover game from the bench! He missed the Nuremberg game and Valencia game in the UCL as well
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:02am On Aug 20, 2014
In the 2012/13 season beginning, Badstuber was playing as Left Back until Boateng got injured vs Frankfurt and missed games

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:16am On Aug 20, 2014
From L'Équipe magazine:

-Bayern and Benatia is heating up
-Moussa Sissoko, Benatia's agent, was in Munich on Monday where an agreement was struck between him and Bayern
-He returned to Rome on Tuesday to forward them Bayern's offer of 30 million
-Roma want 35 million + 5 million in incentive bonuses
-Roma also gave Benatia the choice to sign a new contract
-Benatia has let his representatives know he will absolutely not sign that extension and he absolutely wishes to move to Bayern
-Roma are prepared for his departure and have shortlisted Nastatic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:18am On Aug 20, 2014
Benatia’s future at Roma was discussed earlier today.
As expected, Walter Sabatini met the agent of the defender Sissoko in Milan.
There is optimism coming from Roma.
Benatia was offered an extension, he hasn’t accepted it yet but he’s evaluating carefully the proposal.
They are havein another meeting at Olimpico. In the middle of the first half,
Sabatini reached the stadium with the agent Sissoko.
Now the two are talking again.
It remains to be seen whether the player is willing or not to accept the offer or if Bayern are ready to raise their bid, which, as for today, is lower than €30M: not enough for Roma.
The Italian club waits with optimism. The future of Benatia is on the line.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/roma-benatia-meeting-with-the-agent-the-result-of-the-summit/

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:25am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 20, 2014
A40:
Stop feeling like Mungo Park bros! The few things you get right are usually the obvious stuff
What are the obvious stuff?

A40:
Where Boateng played is immaterial! You claimed he wasn't used at CB because he was deemed not good enough I told you he was not used there because he can function elsewhere as well.
its not a claim but an assertion by the coach. He wasn't even used there in the early games, till hummels got injured and properly from the game against france. kevin grosskreutz too could have functioned as RB. He was warming up to replace Schweini in the final, just as a CB in Hoewedes played all 7 matches as a LB. nothing new in that.

A40:
Using your arcane logic Mustafi and Boateng are better than Lahm at RB after all Lahm didn't play there till Mustafi got injured!
Stop manufacturing things out of your imaginations. Take me up on what ive said directly and not just some thinking of yours
A40:
I'm sure Loew also thought Fred and Higuain were fast that is why Boa-TANK started in the semis and finals respectively. Lobatan!
Dont start with this your act again. Here are few quotes from low

"Per Mertesacker was a bit ill after the [last] game but that was not the reason why he did not play from the beginning," Low said.

"We had a few tired players and some suffered a cold. But that was not a negative in the end, so the whole team is fit and everybody is able to play."

and thereafter he said this

"When we analysed France we knew they had two big central defenders and with [Yohan] Cabaye and [Paul] Pogba in midfield we knew it was difficult to go through the middle so I decided to use the sides. That's why I played Lahm down the wings.

"This is one of our tactical strengths in that we can play different ways. Against Algeria it was one specific formation, today it was another with Klose in attack and trying to keep the two full-backs busy. France have many players through the middle so we had to play wide and Lahm is very good at that."

Playing Lahm at right-back meant Jerome Boateng moved into the centre at the expense of Per Mertesacker.

In explaining the decision, Low said: "To use Boateng and Hummels was for tactical reasons as I have seen [Mathieu] Valbuena and [Antoine] Griezmann play and they will always have great speed going forward. I thought Jerome and Mats could solve that problem.

You can draw up whatever conclusion you like from my submission above
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2014
A40:
The same Badstuber that went to the 2010 tournament and was promptly benched while the versatile Boa-TANK was playing at right back and even left back.
Are you sure you've started following Germany in 2010? Boateng came in from the start against Ghana. Badstuber had played left back for Bayern up to the UCL and low opted for him as LB. Boateng played at LB and not RB. Lahm played RB for Germany in South Africa.

A40:
Unlike Badstuber Boa-TANK is actually not useless outside the CB position so if Westermann or Mertesacker are playing it doesn't make them better
You're right. Just try and review Bayern's game in 2009/2010 season.

A40:
Secondly Badstuber wasn't playing more games than Boa-TANK if that was the case then how did he manage 40 appearances even with 2 or 3 red cards in the 12/13 season?
I guess you just post/quote without understanding what you're responding to. Badstuber got injured in December 2012. Don't you know he was injured? I'm talking about prior to him being injured he played more games till December 2012. Read my post again

A40:
You are comparing Klose's roles to Badstuber's? Is this a joke? Gomez a benchwarmer that season to Boateng that was a starter? Are you auditioning for a comedy show?
You're always in a haste to respond and most times fail to have a grabs of the focal issue. I brought it up as an inference.
this is what you said

A40 said:

But Badstuber is yet to win anything as a starter for club and country while the Boa-TANK needs just the Euros to have achieved every trophy available for club and country.

That Badstuber hasnt won anything for Germany, using this logic, then assuming Germany won 2012 Euro without some players, then we can start making comparison between players that were present then and those that are present now.

A40:
What form did Badstuber show? Bottomline is he was not available that season and played a very negligible role in our success. Van Buyten did more than Badstuber abeg I no dey for this your awo kan igba kan yarns
Prior to him being injured, he was inform. or was he not? He was even playing LB when Alaba got injured.

A40:
Van Buyten was to blame for the Drogba goal btw and I don't see what Badstuber would have done differently! He got destroyed by Balotelli in the Euros incase you forgot
Go to youtube.com to view that goal again and come back here to apologize. grin

A40:
Higher ratings? Show me proof
Bundesliga. August 2012 to December 2012. Badstuber vs Boateng.

A40:
Loool! What happened to the first 11 or 12 consecutive games that Boa-TANK started? Get your facts right gee Boa-TANK was nursing an injury and was just recovering which explains why he started the Freiburg, Dortmund and Hannover game from the bench! He missed the Nuremberg game and Valencia game in the UCL as well
But did he play well after replacing badstuber against BVB?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2014
For those that assume Bayern is going to stroll to a title this season. O.Y.O is your case especially with this megedefegede formation Guardiola is trying to force down our throats

Dortmund now have serious depth to challenge us to the finish if they can find a way to stay motivated against teams not named Bayern whether they do so is up to them but I'm pretty sure they would cause serious gobe at home and in Europe too. Gundogan is back in training btw

raumdeuter: Bayern is partnering with SAP. This was announced just today and we would be touring Asia next summer
bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-19/bayern-munich-s-sap-deal-helps-soccer-players-to-fitness.html

First Giorgio Armani, Phillips and now Business software giants SAP

Looks like their software would also help us better analyze our player performance

Now if only we could get to sign some players. Time is ticking
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2014
toba: What are the obvious stuff?
Pep's tactics, our potential demise in Europe last season which from the 2nd round game was pretty obvious

toba:
its not a claim but an assertion by the coach. He wasn't even used there in the early games, till hummels got injured and properly from the game against france. kevin grosskreutz too could have functioned as RB. He was warming up to replace Schweini in the final, just as a CB in Hoewedes played all 7 matches as a LB. nothing new in that.
Even if he wasn't used there that was purely tactical and not an indictment on Boa-TANK's abilities how many times do I have to drum it in your ears that Boa-TANK not starting at CB doesn't mean he is not good enough

Grosskreutz shoulda, woulda, coulda but did not play a single minute so what is your point?

toba:
Stop manufacturing things out of your imaginations. Take me up on what ive said directly and not just some thinking of yours
I don't need to take you up on what you said directly. This is what you implied so the onus is on you to answer the question. If you play a player out of his position in favor of another player this must mean the latter player is better! That is what you are implying

toba:
Dont start with this your act again. Here are few quotes from low

"Per Mertesacker was a bit ill after the [last] game but that was not the reason why he did not play from the beginning," Low said.

"We had a few tired players and some suffered a cold. But that was not a negative in the end, so the whole team is fit and everybody is able to play."

and thereafter he said this

"When we analysed France we knew they had two big central defenders and with [Yohan] Cabaye and [Paul] Pogba in midfield we knew it was difficult to go through the middle so I decided to use the sides. That's why I played Lahm down the wings.

"This is one of our tactical strengths in that we can play different ways. Against Algeria it was one specific formation, today it was another with Klose in attack and trying to keep the two full-backs busy. France have many players through the middle so we had to play wide and Lahm is very good at that."

Playing Lahm at right-back meant Jerome Boateng moved into the centre at the expense of Per Mertesacker.

In explaining the decision, Low said: "To use Boateng and Hummels was for tactical reasons as I have seen [Mathieu] Valbuena and [Antoine] Griezmann play and they will always have great speed going forward. I thought Jerome and Mats could solve that problem.

You can draw up whatever conclusion you like from my submission above
What is your point? You said Boa-TANK was brought on to help with the speed of the French attackers. Ok tell us why he started the semi-finals and finals as well and you are busy telling us story for the gods.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2014
toba: Are you sure you've started following Germany in 2010? Boateng came in from the start against Ghana. Badstuber had played left back for Bayern up to the UCL and low opted for him as LB. Boateng played at LB and not RB. Lahm played RB for Germany in South Africa.
Loool what is this chap on about? I have been following Die Mannschaft since Euro 92

I listed LB in my post so I am wrong about nothing, also tell us why Badstuber was benched from the Serbia game till the end of the tournament? He stunk so bad he was never used again! Haha

toba:
You're right. Just try and review Bayern's game in 2009/2010 season.
But he went to the biggest stage of all and was benched by who else?

toba:
I guess you just post/quote without understanding what you're responding to. Badstuber got injured in December 2012. Don't you know he was injured? I'm talking about prior to him being injured he played more games till December 2012. Read my post again
Naah you are the one that never understands what you say how much more the rest of us. We all know he was injured Captain Obvious so I don't know why you are shadow-boxing

toba:
You're always in a haste to respond and most times fail to have a grabs of the focal issue. I brought it up as an inference.
this is what you said

A40 said:

But Badstuber is yet to win anything as a starter for club and country while the Boa-TANK needs just the Euros to have achieved every trophy available for club and country.
I should have said as a starting CB. Badstuber is yet to win anything as a starting CB for club and country! So looking at the big picture I am still correct! How is the Badstuber-Dante partnership a dream one when Bads is yet to win anything as a CB

toba:
That Badstuber hasnt won anything for Germany, using this logic, then assuming Germany won 2012 Euro without some players, then we can start making comparison between players that were present then and those that are present now.
And who are these players? What is the meaning of this megedefegede? What does it have to do with this argument? When you are done assuming please let me know

toba:
Prior to him being injured, he was inform. or was he not? He was even playing LB when Alaba got injured.
Story for the gods! Boateng was also a starter

toba:
Go to youtube.com to view that goal again and come back here to apologize. grin
Apologize for? Wasn't Badstuber destroyed by Balotelli? Bad-stuber was culpable for both goals

As for the UCL where was the tallest man on the pitch? Conventional logic suggests that he was brought on to defend the opposition's most dangerous header of the ball, why wasn't he able to accomplish that task?

I would like to know that defender not named Vidic that would outwit Drogba in an aerial battle are you claiming Badstuber woulda prevented that goal?

toba:
But did he play well after replacing badstuber against BVB?
He didn't play well but went on to play 40 games that season despite picking about 2 or 3 red cards in all comps
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2014
raumdeuter: From L'Équipe magazine:
-Bayern and Benatia is heating up
-Moussa Sissoko, Benatia's agent, was in Munich on Monday where an agreement was struck between him and Bayern
-He returned to Rome on Tuesday to forward them Bayern's offer of 30 million
-Roma want 35 million + 5 million in incentive bonuses
-Roma also gave Benatia the choice to sign a new contract
-Benatia has let his representatives know he will absolutely not sign that extension and he absolutely wishes to move to Bayern
-Roma are prepared for his departure and have shortlisted Nastatic
I don't know why we boxed ourselves into such a tight corner. We should not be paying anything more than €20m for Benatia. Actually I would rather we spent that money on the aforementioned Nastasic who is faaaar younger albeit injury prone as well
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
raumdeuter: He don start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s8P3QwxIkk

Hahahaha u beat me to it .... Now the media want to sell the guy, everytime they want to talk about him, Philip lahm has played fantastically well for years now and nothing to appreciate him with ... Yeye people, that's why I don't even send their awards cos it's not fully justified
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
A40:
Loool what is this chap on about? I have been following Die Mannschaft since Euro 92
That's great

A40:
I listed LB in my post so I am wrong about nothing, also tell us why Badstuber was benched from the Serbia game till the end of the tournament? He stunk so bad he was never used again! Haha

Boa-TANK was playing at right back and even left back. is what you said, but lahm was the one playing the RB from game one. He 'wasnt playing at right back and even left back'

A40:
But he went to the biggest stage of all and was benched by who else?
Of course, its possible. Mario Gomez made a terrible mistake at Euro 2008 and was sent to the bench, this made him not to feature at the 2010 WC. Does that take anything away from Mario Gomez thereafter or prevented him from scoring more goals than other strikers second to only Ronaldo and Messi in 2012?

A40:
Naah you are the one that never understands what you say how much more the rest of us. We all know he was injured Captain Obvious so I don't know why you are shadow-boxing
Nope. You've shown this poor understanding on couple of occasions during our discourse here and still showing it here. Its highly illogical to bring the notion that Boateng had '40 appearances even with 2 or 3 red cards in the 12/13 season' compared with someone who was injured months earlier. All comparison for that year ends when he got injured.

A40:
I should have said as a starting CB. Badstuber is yet to win anything as a starting CB for club and country! So looking at the big picture I am still correct!
Tell me how many competition has he started for Club and Country thus far?

A40:
How is the Badstuber-Dante partnership a dream one when Bads is yet to win anything as a CB
You just like showing poor understanding. I said ( which I'm sure is what you're misconstruing) Badstuber-Dante partnership will soon happen, not that it has happened. There are couple of things that would be for it to happen. Firstly Badstuber will have to recover full fitness. He was in form in 2012 for him to have been selected to pair Hummels in Euro 2012. He became unfortunate with the injury.

A40:
And who are these players? What is the meaning of this megedefegede? What does it have to do with this argument? When you are done assuming please let me know
Still an inference according to your logic that A player must have to win for club and country. see your post here. https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/231#25588392

A40:
Story for the gods! Boateng was also a starter
I will take it that you've conceded that he was in form till he got injured.

A40:
Apologize for? Wasn't Badstuber destroyed by Balotelli? Bad-stuber was culpable for both goals

As for the UCL where was the tallest man on the pitch? Conventional logic suggests that he was brought on to defend the opposition's most dangerous header of the ball, why wasn't he able to accomplish that task?
Pure rubbish. Do you even know how to analyze football at all? Who was Boateng supposed to mark? Who jumped with Drogba? When hummels scored for Germany against France and Varane failed in his responsibility, the blame should have gone to another defender right? Rubbish. I still suggest you should go to www.youtube.com to review the goal again.

A40:
I would like to know that defender not named Vidic that would outwit Drogba in an aerial battle are you claiming Badstuber woulda prevented that goal?
May be Badstuber would have, since he didn't play, all probabilities can be forgone.

A40:
He didn't play well but went on to play 40 games that season despite picking about 2 or 3 red cards in all comps
Asking which is the first Alphabet, answering with the last Alphabet. Is that the question i asked? The question is did he play well after replacing badstuber against BVB? I want an answer, which my next response would be premised on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.