Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1093622 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2014
Roma want €35m for Benatia. Meanwhile, Godin's release clause is €36m. Bayern fans, who's your pick?

Now to Dortmund

BVB sell 10% shares to Puma/Evonik for €114.4m, extend Signal Iduna deal to 2026. Clear aim: To fund wage increases to protect from poaching. BVB can afford to pay Reus whatever he wants. They can't afford to pay him tons AND acquiesce to inevitably higher demands of everyone else.

With Dortmund's existential crisis thanks to Barca's transfer ban, Safe choice is to Sell Reus to Barcelona for >€25m, take him back on loan. or take Risky choice by Keeping Reus, try to get him to extend. Potential loss is him going to direct rivals (Bayern) & only getting €25m. Lesson for them is what we did to Lewandoski and Mario Gotze. Bad blood continue to brew grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2014
toba: Roma want €35m for Benatia. Meanwhile, Godin's release clause is €36m. Bayern fans, who's your pick?

Now to Dortmund

BVB sell 10% shares to Puma/Evonik for €114.4m, extend Signal Iduna deal to 2026. Clear aim: To fund wage increases to protect from poaching. BVB can afford to pay Reus whatever he wants. They can't afford to pay him tons AND acquiesce to inevitably higher demands of everyone else.

With Dortmund's existential crisis thanks to Barca's transfer ban, Safe choice is to Sell Reus to Barcelona for >€25m, take him back on loan. or take Risky choice by Keeping Reus, try to get him to extend. Potential loss is him going to direct rivals (Bayern) & only getting €25m. Lesson for them is what we did to Lewandoski and Mario Gotze. Bad blood continue to brew grin grin grin grin
I doubt they'll sell Reus to Bayern, after Goetze and Lewy, it's gonna worsen the already bad relationship between the clubs and competition in the league
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2014
Me no just understand!

Why is Pep saying that we would be okay if we don't sign a CB? Who is advising this young man?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2014
toba: Roma want €35m for Benatia. Meanwhile, Godin's release clause is €36m. Bayern fans, who's your pick?

Now to Dortmund

Dortmund is a useless club

They don't have a good fanbase outside of Europe, yet they keep doing everything in German. Even ordinary facebook update they don't interpret in English.

I don't see the reason why Reus won't extend and maybe still be a Dortmund player in the next 4 years. Is not like they mayn't make the UCL, they are regular contenders. He would be silly to leave BVB for, let's say, even Barcelona.

Draxler is our ideal potential replacement for Ribery. I don't see Ribary playing for Bayern next season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2014
This one is for the non bayern, no German league supporters, that's the same bundesliga u termed poor ad useless making more profit than every other leagues in Europe

http://www.dw.de/most-german-football-clubs-operate-at-a-profit/a-17866880
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
nitlad:

Culprits? Plural? Sheybi you say na only Toba dey talk about am?

Abi you dey fear to include Dayo your almighty who's so bitter he can't stop looking for ways to denigrate him? cheesy
Toba is the only one bitter about Kroos's exit you halfwit! Most of the other posts you see related to Kroos are used to rile up Toba and nothing more and in that instance Myself, Lordave and Dayokanu are also guilty of that, only an accomplished ret@rd like yourself is capable of confusing it for bitterness. So comot from my circumference. Ewu ara

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
A40: Toba is the only one bitter about Kroos's exit you halfwit! Most of the other posts you see related to Kroos are used to rile up Toba and nothing more and in that instance Myself, Lordave and Dayokanu are also guilty of that, only an accomplished ret@rd like yourself is capable of confusing it for bitterness. So comot from my circumference. Ewu ara

You are a full time simplëton, already wallowing in a very large circumference of shıt and squalor. No one would touch you with a lengthless pole.

So all the bitterness-laden posts bescumbering your already filthy thread are simply "used to rile up Toba"? lolololololol grin cheesy grin

Surely, a much more larger mass of your brain is made up of pus than initial scans revealed. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
toba: That's why i said you have comprehension challenge. Its not a must for you to quote me if you cant understand what you're attempting to rebut. I said he didn't feature, not that he wasn't taken to the WC. The 2010 WC squad included

GK Tim Wiese
FW Mario Gómez

and neither of them featured at the WC for Germany. Im thinking of what to do to you. Whether to get a cane to flog you or to tell you to do frog jump and post the pictures here
Chimooo!! So rather than admit you made a honest mistake you would rather tell more lies than OJ Simpson when he was on trial. You are a big phucking disgrace!

Eediot!! Not only was Gomez taken to the World Cup but he featured in at least 3 matches so you are still a liar and a very dishonest person. You can't possibly be a servant of God as you claim hell even orisha worshippers do not lie this shamelessly

toba: Now im ready to extend the scope of this discourse. What's your definition of talent? Do you mean under Klinsmann, Germany were lacking in talent?
Are you ret@rded? Why do you keep asking these dumb questions? Who does not know that 98-04 was when German football was at its nadir posting worst performances on the International stage and twice failing to get past the group stage even getting humiliated at home by England of all countries. Even the WC Final in 02 was unexpected as all Die Mannschaft had was pretty much Ballack and Kahn

As at Klinsmann's era how many World Class players were available? Just Ballack! Even before the World Cup it was not expected for them to get the semi-final and go two minutes away from forcing penalties vs Italy

toba:
Of course if you consulted google, yahoo, msn or even Babalawo, would you have done us that in the first place. Are the players available to be used by Joachim low? I remember its about Germany.

Im asking you what you mean by him not being an elite player. I know many Bayern fans on this thread that love Gomez so much and are waiting for you to expatiate.
You asked if he was elite and what was my yardstick so I listed players that were better at the time! Stop being an eediot! The debate was not about Germany because if it was I would not be listing players that were obviously not eligible for Die Mannschaft

Between Euro 2008- SA 2010 Mario Gomez would not be listed among the top 10 strikers in Europe that is all I know. Make of it what you will I'm done educating your slow a$$ on this issue

toba:
funny comment my friend. How many goals does Stefan kiessling average per season? If I'm a Bayern President, i will will Buy him.
Have you asked yourself then why no big team in Europe including Bayern wants no part of Kiessling?

toba:
No. You were being dishonest by saying other players should have confronted drogba, whereas 'Boatank' or 'Boa drum' or 'Boa Bomb' was the closest to him. No defender is immune from errors even Badstuber can make mistake tonight.
Blaming Boa-TANK is not credible when I could point out 3 other players who were not even marking anyone in that play! A set-piece for that matter. Also as we found out at the Euros a little over a month later Badstuber would not have done better

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
nitlad:

You are a full time simplëton, already wallowing in a very large circumference of shıt and squalor. No one would touch you with a lengthless pole.

So all the bitterness-laden posts bescumbering your already filthy thread are simply "used to rile up Toba"? lolololololol grin cheesy grin

Surely, a much more larger mass of your brain is made up of pus than initial scans revealed. grin
Hallucinogens are presently torturing the last of your functional braincells

Look at this ebinna talking about squalor a cross you have been carrying since your first intake of oxygen

The same Kroos everyone not named Toba insisted was not worth the wages he demanded and could phuck off to the Caucasus if he so wished?

You are an indefatigable phool! And your stoopidity makes you a danger to yourself and an affliction to everyone around you

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
toba:
That's a personal comment of a young chap on Nairaland. Many Bayern fans still do and even the coach is still bitter he left, coupled with the situation of injury crises
The coach came out and said he is bitter Kroos left? Of course Kroos fanboys are ok to whine about his exit they can even go one step further and join him in Madrid! I however fail to see the use in lamenting about a player who has left and is no longer Bayern's business

toba:
Whats the big deal in that? Lets start another lengthy debate on this. Im fully ready to take you to any limit on this
Not worth my time sorry

toba:
WHat are you saying? I mentioned philip Lahm, Arne friedlich and there are other couple of players in that league too. Is it a lie that we don't have multi dynamic pple in other professions?
Phillip Lahm played at CB? Abi you can't read? I said CB, LB and RB it seems English is your achilles heel maybe I should post in Yoruba next time

Friedrich did not play at DM in any major tournament. I remember I was specific about the position in review so stop displaying your poor understanding of English as I never said there weren't players that could play at other positions

toba:
Go and read the link again. Per Mertesacker had cold and the coach said some of his players were tired. So whats the big deal. Will you prefer to have had a half fit player at the expense of a fit player?
You mean Mertesacker had cold from the 30th of June till the 13th of July? You are an embarrassment!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Seems like we are the most active club in sponsorship deal this summer.

Newest Partnership: DHL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Bennatia not traveling with Roma to Athens for their friendly
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Haters no wan make I watch our first league match in Good Health.
Na Baba God go judge them all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
Bundesliga starts

The lineup swap Alaba and Lahms position

Boateng suspended Hojbjerg and Rode on the bench, 17yr old Gaudino in the middle vs Gustavo

This would be a tough one
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Here we go!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
slow start

Neuer kicks to Vierinha couldnt capitalise
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Acrobatic from Lewandoski

Benaglio saves
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
We are gaining momentum now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Raumdeuter scores
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mullered!!!
raumdeuter: Raumdeuter scores
which one be Raumdeuter?

Na Muller nickname?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Robben Makes it 2-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Olic pulls one back. Good striker
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
I'll dream of this Lewandowski's miss tonight
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
Malanda with the miss of the season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Rode goal wrongfully chalked off
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Gaudino is a sensation!
I wish Robben scored that goal

All in All a good performance from the team, Badstuber obviously has regained his rhythm.

I'm afraid Neuer might be punished severely for his over confidence one day
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
Thanks ninjas for keeping my accums very much alive!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
Gaudino with an impresive debut. For a 17yr old this is massive

He wasnt even born when Tupac died
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Atletico vs Madrid going on

Mandzukic scored. Kroos subbed off at Half time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
It was a good game of football. Wolfsburg certainly played their part

Key points for me

- If anything happens to Robben this season we are royally phucked

- Glad to see Badstuber complete 90 mins and compete at a high level. Toba's chicanery aside it felt good to see him play after 20 months and no true Bayern fan can argue otherwise

- Neuer needs to take time! E be like say that keeper-sweeper thing done dey get to him head

- Lewandowski was awful today! Not just him though because we were far too wasteful IMO but Lewandowski missed some absolute gifts today. Mandzu's goal against Atleti was like a dagger to my heart. Damn you Guardiola! This was a cat that actually wanted to play for us

- The ref and linesman are imbec!les for canceling Rode's goal

- Goetze struggled but was taken out too soon he looked like he was nursing an injury. I sincerely hope it is not so

- Was Alaba supposed to be the 3rd CB? With the way he bombed forward in the first half it was awfully hard to tell

raumdeuter: Gaudino with an impresive debut. For a 17yr old this is massive

He wasnt even born when Tupac died
I liked his composure in the middle he played a lot better than in pre-season

BTW why don't we go for Nastasic? Isn't that a more astute signing than €30m for Benatia? I'm not suprised sha going by Guardiola's woeful transfer history
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nastasic is a crock. We have too many crocks already
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:54am On Aug 23, 2014
True but he would still be significantly cheaper than Benatia plus he is also experienced and won't stay injured forever

Paying €30m for a 27 year old defender with pretty much 1 good season under his belt and coming from a relatively weak Serie A league is not a smart move IMO

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.