Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,123 members, 7,900,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:09 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1099707 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (1044) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
A40:
Pep's tactics, our potential demise in Europe last season which from the 2nd round game was pretty obvious
Including Jlow squad were 90% accurate?

A40:
Even if he wasn't used there that was purely tactical and not an indictment on Boa-TANK's abilities how many times do I have to drum it in your ears that Boa-TANK not starting at CB doesn't mean he is not good enough
Prior to that time, I posted the link right here on this thread quoting Jlow that Boateng is good as RB and for him to start Playing FOR GERMANY as a CB, he would have to improve. May be thats why he didnt use him there in the early games.

A40:
Grosskreutz shoulda, woulda, coulda but did not play a single minute so what is your point?
Versatility is associated with many players

A40:
I don't need to take you up on what you said directly. This is what you implied so the onus is on you to answer the question. If you play a player out of his position in favor of another player this must mean the latter player is better! That is what you are implying
The premise on which your deduction was made is completely wrong sir.

A40:
What is your point? You said Boa-TANK was brought on to help with the speed of the French attackers. Ok tell us why he started the semi-finals and finals as well and you are busy telling us story for the gods.
Mertesacker was tired and Boateng is the most suitable option Available
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Davidbanky:
Hahahaha u beat me to it .... Now the media want to sell the guy, everytime they want to talk about him, Philip lahm has played fantastically well for years now and nothing to appreciate him with ... Yeye people, that's why I don't even send their awards cos it's not fully justified
Personal awards are a bonus at this point. Who does not know Lahm has been the best defender in Europe for the last 3 seasons

I just want anyone be it Lahm's mother or grandmother to beg him to play at the Euros so he can retire having won every trophy available to be won

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
toba:
Boa-TANK was playing at right back and even left back. is what you said, but lahm was the one playing the RB from game one. He 'wasnt playing at right back and even left back'
You are clutching at straws mate! I included 'left back' in my post too so I am right by default

toba: Of course, its possible. Mario Gomez made a terrible mistake at Euro 2008 and was sent to the bench, this made him not to feature at the 2010 WC. Does that take anything away from Mario Gomez thereafter or prevented him from scoring more goals than other strikers second to only Ronaldo and Messi in 2012?
What is your point here? Mario Gomez was not an elite scorer in the timeframe you listed! Van Gaal was not exactly a fan of him which also affected his chances of featuring prominently in 2010, I find it comical that you posit his miss in Euro 2008 as a factor that made him not play in 2010. We don't even know if Bads would be as good as he used to be which is not saying much so I don't get what you are on about (for the record I hope Bads does well he is a good kid and I only wish him the best)

toba: Nope. You've shown this poor understanding on couple of occasions during our discourse here and still showing it here. Its highly illogical to bring the notion that Boateng had '40 appearances even with 2 or 3 red cards in the 12/13 season' compared with someone who was injured months earlier. All comparison for that year ends when he got injured.
And who makes that rule? You made it sound like Boa-TANK was a spare tire or benchwarmer in the team and I am telling you it is not so! Not even when Badstuber was fit so you are the only one clearly deficient of understanding as usual

toba: Tell me how many competition has he started for Club and Country thus far?
You do the counting that is not my business! My point stands! As a starting CB Badstuber has won nothing while Boa-TANK only needs a Euros to complete his title repertoire. This is fact! You can argue against that till you are blue in the face. Ko kan aye

toba: You just like showing poor understanding. I said ( which I'm sure is what you're misconstruing) Badstuber-Dante partnership will soon happen, not that it has happened. There are couple of things that would be for it to happen. Firstly Badstuber will have to recover full fitness. He was in form in 2012 for him to have been selected to pair Hummels in Euro 2012. He became unfortunate with the injury.
Your choice of words are awful gee! How is it a dream when it is not better than what we have at present? Your post is tinged with bad belle and player-hateration

toba:
I will take it that you've conceded that he was in form till he got injured.
I'm not conceding shyte! FOH

toba:
Pure rubbish. Do you even know how to analyze football at all? Who was Boateng supposed to mark? Who jumped with Drogba? When hummels scored for Germany against France and Varane failed in his responsibility, the blame should have gone to another defender right? Rubbish. I still suggest you should go to www.youtube.com to review the goal again.
I'm not even that old but i have forgotten more about football than you can possibly remember. No offense

You are just chatting like a simpleton! So when you jump with an attacker it means you must be his marker by default? It doesn't occur to you that perhaps he was trying to cover for another player's faux-pas

toba:
May be Badstuber would have, since he didn't play, all probabilities can be forgone.
Cool story! Maybe if I was born in Brooklyn I coulda been Michael Jordan or Jay-Z

toba:
Asking which is the first Alphabet, answering with the last Alphabet. Is that the question i asked? The question is did he play well after replacing badstuber against BVB? I want an answer, which my next response would be premised on.
You are the king of dumbass questions! Why da phuck are you asking me this dumbass question? Assuming he didn't play well against BVB how did it affect the treble we won and what could his not playing or not playing well in that game do to affect subsequent achievements

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
A40:
Dey there dey deceive yourself
Im saying the truth even though you dont believe me

A40:
This your statement is neither here nor there! Even in the friendlies Boa-TANK was largely played at right back! He was played there to accommodate less versatile players!! If he was playing badly he would have been left on the bench all together and a Lahm or Mustafi woulda taken his place
The friendly was a rehearsal of the WC, cos during the friendlies, even Hoewedes played as LB. You can recall that we booth said, low was wrong to do so. He was perfecting the wing backs. He had the perfect fix for the CB. No one said Boateng is not good at all
A40:
Can you name 3 players that have featured at Right Back, Left Back and Central defense in 3 major tournaments. Go ahead list them. I'll wait
I will do it gradually.

Philip lahm. not CB but center of pack. Arne Friedrich BRB with the others

A40:
Story for the gods
I serve a living God. Jehovah Jireh, Omnipotent, Omnipresent. I don't know about the small gods

A40:
Lmaooo! Mertesacker was tired from the 2nd round till the Final?? You can lie for Africa
he had cold. Im not lying, check the post above
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
A40:
You are clutching at straws mate! I included 'left back' in my post too so I am right by default
Just know that he didnt play RB, but LB at the 2010 WC

A40:
What is your point here? Mario Gomez was not an elite scorer in the timeframe you listed!
How do you mean? whats your yardstick for measuring elites?
A40: Van Gaal was not exactly a fan of him which also affected his chances of featuring prominently in 2010, I find it comical that you posit his miss in Euro 2008 as a factor that made him not play in 2010.
Neither was he a fan of Klose either. Cos it was thought that Low would have played Gomez instead of Klose. Klose too was at Bayern in 2010. Its very possible that Low thought about that. No player immuned from mistakes. What about stefan kiesling? What has he done to Low?

A40:
We don't even know if Bads would be as good as he used to be which is not saying much so I don't get what you are on about (for the record I hope Bads does well he is a good kid and I only wish him the best)
If Ronaldo can come back from the 'dead' to score record goals at the 2002 WC, theres hope for Badi. So don't worry. God is in control.

A40:
And who makes that rule? You made it sound like Boa-TANK was a spare tire or benchwarmer in the team and I am telling you it is not so! Not even when Badstuber was fit so you are the only one clearly deficient of understanding as usual
The point im making is that Badi up till he got injured was a better CB than Boateng. Boateng is also a fantastic player

A40:
You do the counting that is not my business! My point stands! As a starting CB Badstuber has won nothing while Boa-TANK only needs a Euros to complete his title repertoire. This is fact! You can argue against that till you are blue in the face. Ko kan aye
Then i wouldnt take you serious on this point. If you cant tell me how many competition he has started for us to test the validity of your point, then no need arguing further with you on this.

A40:
Your choice of words are awful gee! How is it a dream when it is not better than what we have at present? Your post is tinged with bad belle and player-hateration
Smh. So people dont aspire or cant aspire anymore? How does it affect my choice of word. My dream is to become the Nigerian president, what wrong with that? If i talk now. But i will not so you wouldnt misunderstand it as you seldom do. My dream CB pairing will soon happen. DANTE BADI for bayern

A40:
I'm not conceding shyte! FOH
then put your money where your mouth his. Let the gods be

A40:
I'm not even that old but i have forgotten more about football than you can possibly remember. No offense
i wouldnt take offense, course you're free to express yourself even though you're very not correct

A40:
You are just chatting like a simpleton! So when you jump with an attacker it means you must be his marker by default? It doesn't occur to you that perhaps he was trying to cover for another player's faux-pas
Then go watch the video again cos youre just making things up here. Boateng was the one marking drogba and no other player was close. If thats even the case as you posited, then he did a bad job that night.

A40:
Cool story! Maybe if I was born in Brooklyn I coulda been Michael Jordan or Jay-Z
The probability of this happening can only be imagined even if you were born there.

A40:
You are the king of dumbass questions! Why da phuck are you asking me this dumbass question? Assuming he didn't play well against BVB how did it affect the treble we won and what could his not playing or not playing well in that game do to affect subsequent achievements
Call it whatever. It was a particular discourse that led to that. He came in against BVB from the bench to replace the injured player, did he play well in that game yes or no?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
toba:

The friendly was a rehearsal of the WC, cos during the friendlies, even Hoewedes played as LB. You can recall that we booth said, low was wrong to do so. He was perfecting the wing backs. He had the perfect fix for the CB. No one said Boateng is not good at all

I don't think anyone was comfortable with Hoewedes playing at LB we were all enthralled by Durm's performance and thought he could play in the WC. In the end Loew went for the conservative option playing 4 CBs in the lineup

toba:
I will do it gradually.

Philip lahm. not CB but center of pack. Arne Friedrich BRB with the others
I am waiting. . . .

So you can understand the elite company Boateng is in! Not just feature in those positions but deliver competently

toba:
he had cold. Im not lying, check the post above
You would miss out on the WC Finals and semis because of a cold? Hehehehe stop you are embarrasing yourself now. He had a cold but played in the semis and late in the Finals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:55am On Aug 21, 2014
BASTIAN INTERVIEW

First Schweinsteiger interview since World Cup win

-The patella injury in the left knee has been there since January, but he's not too concerned and is only taking time off for the irritation to go away to once again play pain free.

-Fought through it in the WC

-No chance he thought about NT retirement. Will play through Euro 2016 at the minimum.

-Winning the World Cup has made him hungrier. Says he knows what it takes to win titles now and he wants to constantly keep that feeling of being champion.

-Ready to become NT captain. Won't pout if the armband goes to someone else, will always give his all.

-Meeting Neymar in Ibiza was a coincidence. They briefly knew each other from before through Dante, where Neymar kept asking him to get him a Schweini NT jersey.

-Didn't apologize to him for the 7:1, but would have preferred to win 2:0 instead because of the reception the Brazilians gave the team.

-Was asked about rumors that him and Sarah Brandner broke up. Says he is use to rumors, but asks to respect his privacy.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2014
Let me quickly post some serious news

1 Bayern broke a promise to Pep that they'd never sell Kroos:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2728799/Bayern-Munich-broke-promise-Pep-Guardiola-Toni-Kroos-never-sold-claims-new-biography-boss.html

Call it 1-1 between club & coach in broken promises

Germany midfielder Toni Kroos joined Real Madrid this summer
Kroos was sold after contract dispute with Bayern Munich
New biography on Pep Guardiola claims he was made promise by Bayern that Kroos would never be sold
Kroos sale was authorised by Bayern board against Guardiola's wishes, claims book
Guardiola is now facing headache in central midfield after injuries to Thiago Alcantara and Bastian Schweinsteiger

I want all true Bayern fans that are open minded to read the link and lets discuss the intricacies.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2014
toba: Just know that he didnt play RB, but LB at the 2010 WC
You better stop clutching at straws! You that alluded that Gomez didn't make the 2010 WC team

toba:
How do you mean? whats your yardstick for measuring elites? Neither was he a fan of Klose either. Cos it was thought that Low would have played Gomez instead of Klose. Klose too was at Bayern in 2010. Its very possible that Low thought about that. No player immuned from mistakes. What about stefan kiesling? What has he done to Low?
Circa Euro 2008 till the 2010 WC I would easily list 10-15 strikers better than Mario Gomez so he was definitely not elite and if you are in doubt let me start
Messi, Ronaldo, Tevez, Rooney, Torres, Villa, Eto'o, Henry, Ibrahimovic, Drogba, Forlan, Grafite, Milito,

All these I listed in my sleep so don't tell me Gomez was elite in that timeframe, Klose at least had some International pedigree so it is understandable that Loew opted to stick with him

As for Kiessling, fans are not necessarily rioting at his exclusion do you see anything Kiessling woulda added to the team?

toba:

The point im making is that Badi up till he got injured was a better CB than Boateng. Boateng is also a fantastic player
Your opinion

toba:
Then i wouldnt take you serious on this point. If you cant tell me how many competition he has started for us to test the validity of your point, then no need arguing further with you on this.
You think I care whether you take me serious on anything or not? You have obviously not being paying attention

toba:
Smh. So people dont aspire or cant aspire anymore? How does it affect my choice of word. My dream is to become the Nigerian president, what wrong with that? If i talk now. But i will not so you wouldnt misunderstand it as you seldom do. My dream CB pairing will soon happen. DANTE BADI for bayern
There is a difference between dreams and hallucination

toba:
then put your money where your mouth his. Let the gods be
Nwaghi ife neme

toba:
i wouldnt take offense, course you're free to express yourself even though you're very not correct
Since time immemorial you have been the only incorrect one here

toba:
Then go watch the video again cos youre just making things up here. Boateng was the one marking drogba and no other player was close. If thats even the case as you posited, then he did a bad job that night.
That is how you choose to see it! The question is what were Van Buyten and Gomez doing in the box who exactly were they marking? No one! I saw Schweini cat-walking out of the box in the 88th minute of a Champions League Final But no let's blame the only player that made an attempt to stop Drogba

You have also not told me what Badstuber did to prevent Balotelli from scoring twice at the Euros that same year

toba:
Call it whatever. It was a particular discourse that led to that. He came in against BVB from the bench to replace the injured player, did he play well in that game yes or no?
This is not germane to the discussion! You would have to wait till the apocalypse to get an answer from me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 21, 2014
Assuming Uli Hoeness was around, Bayern will never make such a silly decision.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 21, 2014
A40:
I don't think anyone was comfortable with Hoewedes playing at LB we were all enthralled by Durm's performance and thought he could play in the WC. In the end Loew went for the conservative option playing 4 CBs in the lineup
The key thing here is that, it worked and no one will complain thereafter.

A40:
I am waiting. . . .

So you can understand the elite company Boateng is in! Not just feature in those positions but deliver competently
There's nothing elites there. We have such in many profession

A40:
You would miss out on the WC Finals and semis because of a cold? Hehehehe stop you are embarrasing yourself now. He had a cold but played in the semis and late in the Finals
Wil;l you force a semi fit player into the team, when there are other viable options?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:51am On Aug 21, 2014
toba: SMH. you must be a bad student in school. Did you read the link? that was why i included this addendum

I want all true Bayern fans that are open minded to read the link and lets discuss the intricacies.
cause of deliberately mischievous fans like you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My friend you can go and join Kroos in Madrid if you please. We don't give a phuck about Kroos! That's what it is!

The league starts tomorrow and all you do is rant and moan about a player who is no longer with us. I was pained by Mandzukic's exit as well but you don't see me go on and on and on about a player who has left the club

toba: Let me quickly post some serious news

1 Bayern broke a promise to Pep that they'd never sell Kroos:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2728799/Bayern-Munich-broke-promise-Pep-Guardiola-Toni-Kroos-never-sold-claims-new-biography-boss.html

Call it 1-1 between club & coach in broken promises

Germany midfielder Toni Kroos joined Real Madrid this summer
Kroos was sold after contract dispute with Bayern Munich
New biography on Pep Guardiola claims he was made promise by Bayern that Kroos would never be sold
Kroos sale was authorised by Bayern board against Guardiola's wishes, claims book
Guardiola is now facing headache in central midfield after injuries to Thiago Alcantara and Bastian Schweinsteiger

You are posting links from a British journo about German football? Lol for real?

toba:
There's nothing elites there. We have such in many profession
Your dishonesty is disgusting for a so-called 'servant of God' I asked you to name just 3 players who have done what the Boa-TANK has done at the highest level of football and you are here telling cool stories like Jimi Solanke used to do

toba:
Wil;l you force a semi fit player into the team, when there are other viable options?
Cheiii! More dishonesty on display! He had a cold from after the 2nd round till the Final? You mean a professional footballer would battle cold for 2 weeks! Abi na bird flu or SARS?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2014
A40:
You better stop clutching at straws! You that alluded that Gomez didn't make the 2010 WC team
Where when and how? Are you alright?

A40:
Circa Euro 2008 till the 2010 WC I would easily list 10-15 strikers better than Mario Gomez so he was definitely not elite and if you are in doubt let me start
Messi, Ronaldo, Tevez, Rooney, Torres, Villa, Eto'o, Henry, Ibrahimovic, Drogba, Forlan, Grafite, Milito,

All these I listed in my sleep so don't tell me Gomez was elite in that timeframe, Klose at least had some International pedigree so it is understandable that Loew opted to stick with him
What experince does Podloski and schweinsteiger have when they were invited for international competition and they played active roles? What experience does Klose have for Voller to include in the WC squad and scored 5 goals? Whats your yardstick for saying Gomez wasn't an elite in 2008?

A40:
As for Kiessling, fans are not necessarily rioting at his exclusion do you see anything Kiessling woulda added to the team?
German fans are not really known for rioting over what they feel so strongly on. Many fans still criticizes Low for neglecting him. Even when we had Janker at the WC, we didn't riot before he was sent to the bench

A40:
You think I care whether you take me serious on anything or not? You have obviously not being paying attention
Then, you shouldn't have quoted the original post, which i made and wasn't directed to you. In this regard, i take it that you care more so.

A40:
There is a difference between dreams and hallucination
Dream partnership of Badi Dante will soon happen subject to the conditions. I will remind you when it does happen

A40:
Nwaghi ife nemev
God is watching you, if you swear for me grin

A40:
Since time immemorial you have been the only incorrect one here
To confirm your incorrectness, we didn't even start this discourse in time immemorial.

A40:
That is how you choose to see it! The question is what were Van Buyten and Gomez doing in the box who exactly were they marking? No one! I saw Schweini cat-walking out of the box in the 88th minute of a Champions League Final But no let's blame the only player that made an attempt to stop Drogba
That's not how i see/saw it. That's football and you're unnecessarily being biased or choosing to act ignorant. We can extend such trivial question to other french defenders/players in the WC instead of only Rafael Varane who was the culprit and primary contact with Hummels.

A40:
You have also not told me what Badstuber did to prevent Balotelli from scoring twice at the Euros that same year
When you admit that Boateng was the one who ought to do more to prevent Drogba from scoring

A40:
This is not germane to the discussion! You would have to wait till the apocalypse to get an answer from me
It is. Review what led to it. Boateng was on the Bench, badi started. The question proceeded thereafter.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2014
A40:
You are posting links from a British journo about German football? Lol for real?
SMH. you must be a bad student in school. Did you read the link? that was why i included this addendum

cause of deliberately mischievous fans like you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2014
Olli Kirch out for 8 weeks. Bad news for Dortmund. Good news for RealMadrid if they draw BVB in the CL

lol. Carlo Ancelloti said after the Game in Germany that Madrid were lucky to qualify

L'Equipe: Bayern agree contract w/ Benatia, offer Roma €30m. SportBild: Still want a MF/DF hybrid (Ander Iturraspe or B04's Gonzalo Castro)

FIFA rejects Barcelona transfer ban appeal after club spends a record €153m this summer. No xfers until 2016. Hooray for "justice"

lastly before i go, this young chap Bellarabi didn't do much during Braunschweig loan, but he's really impressed since returning. Leverkusen won't miss Sam. I wish Bellarabi will improve as the season kicks start tomorrow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2014
toba: Where when and how? Are you alright?
This was you less than 24 hours ago so it is either you suffered blunt force trauma to the head that led to severe memory loss or you are just a natural born liar. I'm leaning towards the latter

toba: Of course, its possible. Mario Gomez made a terrible mistake at Euro 2008 and was sent to the bench, this made him not to feature at the 2010 WC. Does that take anything away from Mario Gomez thereafter or prevented him from scoring more goals than other strikers second to only Ronaldo and Messi in 2012?

toba:
What experince does Podloski and schweinsteiger have when they were invited for international competition and they played active roles? What experience does Klose have for Voller to include in the WC squad and scored 5 goals? Whats your yardstick for saying Gomez wasn't an elite in 2008?
You could use some discernment! You are too simple-minded

Are you comparing that era to the Ribbech/Voeller and Klinsmann days when Die Nationalmannschaft was seriously lacking talent and options were fewer?

I listed 12 strikers without the help of google or wiki that were better than Gomez as at the time. Gomez was not elite!!

toba:
German fans are not really known for rioting over what they feel so strongly on. Many fans still criticizes Low for neglecting him. Even when we had Janker at the WC, we didn't riot before he was sent to the bench
You do know I don't mean 'riot' in the literal sense right? It is one thing to criticize and another to do so objectively. What difference can Kiessling make in that team? If you were Bayern GM would you buy Kiessling?

toba:
To confirm your incorrectness, we didn't even start this discourse in time immemorial.
Sarcasm is lost on you

toba:
That's not how i see/saw it. That's football and you're unnecessarily being biased or choosing to act ignorant. We can extend such trivial question to other french defenders/players in the WC instead of only Rafael Varane who was the culprit and primary contact with Hummels.
Blaming Varane and Boateng solely for the goal Hummels and Drogba scored is one-track minded and over-simplistic! But this is your selling point so I am not suprised!

You are being hypocritical! If it was Kroos involved now you would be here chatting megedefegede about contribution yet you are talking about me being biased

toba:
When you admit that Boateng was the one who ought to do more to prevent Drogba from scoring
You are on a loooooooong thing

Whatever error you insist on pinning on the Boa-TANK he has since atoned for it with his classic performances in the UCL and World Cup Final
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
This is what the Spanish media have to say about Kroos after the Super copa

[size=14pt]★ Brand writes[/size]: "A midfielder in the book, fascinated, with its balcony trolls. As a passer perfectly, but he is not fast enough and does not have any surprising moments. "

[size=14pt]★ AS is[/size]: "The German did not understand in the first half, where his place on the lawn is what had negative effects on the dynamics of the whole campaign. He was choked and did not find the paths that have him in Cardiff (European Supercup Final

[size=14pt]★ ABC said[/size]: "Kroos, offset by the comeback of Alonso left, was a collateral damage."

[size=14pt]★ El País says[/size]: "Kroos plays clean, but he has not the decibels of di Maria."

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/toni-kroos/erste-kritik-an-unserem-weltmeister-37323814.bild.html

Original article translated using google

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bild.de%2Fsport%2Ffussball%2Ftoni-kroos%2Ferste-kritik-an-unserem-weltmeister-37323814.bild.html&edit-text=
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
raumdeuter: This is what the Spanish media have to say about Kroos after the Super copa

[size=14pt]★ Brand writes[/size]: "A midfielder in the book, fascinated, with its balcony trolls. As a passer perfectly, but he is not fast enough and does not have any surprising moments. "

[size=14pt]★ AS is[/size]: "The German did not understand in the first half, where his place on the lawn is what had negative effects on the dynamics of the whole campaign. He was choked and did not find the paths that have him in Cardiff (European Supercup Final

[size=14pt]★ ABC said[/size]: "Kroos, offset by the comeback of Alonso left, was a collateral damage."

[size=14pt]★ El País says[/size]: "Kroos plays clean, but he has not the decibels of di Maria."

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/toni-kroos/erste-kritik-an-unserem-weltmeister-37323814.bild.html

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bild.de%2Fsport%2Ffussball%2Ftoni-kroos%2Ferste-kritik-an-unserem-weltmeister-37323814.bild.html&edit-text=
I'm sure if you look well, you'll find positive comments too.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
barackohandso: I'm sure if you look well, you'll find positive comments too.

Of what use are positive comments when they are all bitter he left them? Can't you see they can't stop talking about him! cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
barackohandso: I'm sure if you look well, you'll find positive comments too.

Positive comments mixed with negative for a player who just played his second game.

Well the star signing of the past few summers are now being hawked around

Sami Khedira has been left out of all the club team sheet. Maybe dem no go give am shirt number sef
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
nitlad:

Of what use are positive comments when they are all bitter he left them? Can't you see they can't stop talking about him! cheesy
lol. grin Typical. The thing can pain
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
raumdeuter:

Positive comments mixed with negative for a player who just played his second game.

Well the star signing of the past few summers are now being hawked around

Sami Khedira has been left out of all the club team sheet. Maybe dem no go give am shirt number sef
Who judges a player after just 2 games?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
barackohandso: Who judges a player after just 2 games?

Obviously Spanish media does from evidence we've seen
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
raumdeuter:

Obviously Spanish media does from evidence we've seen
Yeah. They obviously got gifts from a certain German club
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
barackohandso: Yeah. They obviously got gifts from a certain German club

If you call players that are not highly valued gift

One man's trash is another man's gift.

Especially a player who didn't play the key games of our treble campaign
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
Abeg how do we prosecute tomorrow's game. Badstuber and Dante are the only center-backs we have atm! I'm a bit confused doesn't our B-Team have any promising center-backs sef?

Anyway I heard Ribery is out for another 2 weeks at least and Robben might not play either

Ideally:

Neuer

Lahm Badstuber Dante Alaba

Rode Hojberg

Müller Götze Shaq-Attack

Lewandowski

But I suspect Guardiola would rather go with

Neuer

Badstuber Dante Alaba

Hojbjerg Lahm Rode Bernat

Müller Lewandowski Götze

nitlad:
Look at this critter! Who cares about Kroos? Apart from Toba that comes here to bore us to tears about how we didn't pay what he felt he was worth who else comes here to talk about Kroos?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
^^^
Abi are you blind? Sheybi you nor see this redundant ramblings from the bitter troglodyte in quote? Oponu.

raumdeuter: This is what the Spanish media have to say about Kroos after the Super copa

You krauts have not moved on! tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
nitlad: ^^^
Abi are you blind? Sheybi you nor see this redundant ramblings from the bitter troglodyte in quote? Oponu.

You krauts have not moved on! tongue
Shut up your mouth you ignorant alabosi! An intelligent person woulda pointed out the culprits and not make generic statements like the Sergio Ignoramos you are
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 7:12am On Aug 22, 2014
A40: Shut up your mouth you ignorant alabosi! An intelligent person woulda pointed out the culprits and not make generic statements like the Sergio Ignoramos you are

Culprits? Plural? Sheybi you say na only Toba dey talk about am?

Abi you dey fear to include Dayo your almighty who's so bitter he can't stop looking for ways to denigrate him? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 22, 2014
A40:
My friend you can go and join Kroos in Madrid if you please. We don't give a phuck about Kroos! That's what it is! The league starts tomorrow and all you do is rant and moan about a player who is no longer with us. I was pained by Mandzukic's exit as well but you don't see me go on and on and on about a player who has left the club
That's a personal comment of a young chap on Nairaland. Many Bayern fans still do and even the coach is still bitter he left, coupled with the situation of injury crises

A40:
Whats the big deal in that? Lets start another lengthy debate on this. Im fully ready to take you to any limit on this

A40:
Your dishonesty is disgusting for a so-called 'servant of God' I asked you to name just 3 players who have done what the Boa-TANK has done at the highest level of football and you are here telling cool stories like Jimi Solanke used to do
WHat are you saying? I mentioned philip Lahm, Arne friedlich and there are other couple of players in that league too. Is it a lie that we don't have multi dynamic pple in other professions?

A40:
Cheiii! More dishonesty on display! He had a cold from after the 2nd round till the Final? You mean a professional footballer would battle cold for 2 weeks! Abi na bird flu or SARS?
Go and read the link again. Per Mertesacker had cold and the coach said some of his players were tired. So whats the big deal. Will you prefer to have had a half fit player at the expense of a fit player?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2014
A40:
This was you less than 24 hours ago so it is either you suffered blunt force trauma to the head that led to severe memory loss or you are just a natural born liar. I'm leaning towards the latter
That's why i said you have comprehension challenge. Its not a must for you to quote me if you cant understand what you're attempting to rebut. I said he didn't feature, not that he wasn't taken to the WC. The 2010 WC squad included

GK Tim Wiese
FW Mario Gómez

and neither of them featured at the WC for Germany. Im thinking of what to do to you. Whether to get a cane to flog you or to tell you to do frog jump and post the pictures here

A40:
You could use some discernment! You are too simple-minded

Are you comparing that era to the Ribbech/Voeller and Klinsmann days when Die Nationalmannschaft was seriously lacking talent and options were fewer?
Now im ready to extend the scope of this discourse. What's your definition of talent? Do you mean under Klinsmann, Germany were lacking in talent?

A40:
I listed 12 strikers without the help of google or wiki that were better than Gomez as at the time.
Of course if you consulted google, yahoo, msn or even Babalawo, would you have done us that in the first place. Are the players available to be used by Joachim low? I remember its about Germany.

A40:
Gomez was not elite!!
Im asking you what you mean by him not being an elite player. I know many Bayern fans on this thread that love Gomez so much and are waiting for you to expatiate.

A40:
You do know I don't mean 'riot' in the literal sense right? It is one thing to criticize and another to do so objectively. What difference can Kiessling make in that team? If you were Bayern GM would you buy Kiessling?
funny comment my friend. How many goals does Stefan kiessling average per season? If I'm a Bayern President, i will will Buy him.

A40:
Sarcasm is lost on you
I was also being sacarstic. If your were conscious enough, you will notice the constant use of smiley and the soft tone from my post.

A40:
Blaming Varane and Boateng solely for the goal Hummels and Drogba scored is one-track minded and over-simplistic! But this is your selling point so I am not suprised!

You are being hypocritical! If it was Kroos involved now you would be here chatting megedefegede about contribution yet you are talking about me being biased
No. You were being dishonest by saying other players should have confronted drogba, whereas 'Boatank' or 'Boa drum' or 'Boa Bomb' was the closest to him. No defender is immune from errors even Badstuber can make mistake tonight.

A40:
You are on a loooooooong thing

Whatever error you insist on pinning on the Boa-TANK he has since atoned for it with his classic performances in the UCL and World Cup Final
i partially agree. The one that i must commend him for his the goal bound clearance he made against Argentina. Cudos to him for doing what a normal defender would do. wink smiley cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 22, 2014
A40:
Look at this critter! Who cares about Kroos? Apart from Toba that comes here to bore us to tears about how we didn't pay what he felt he was worth who else comes here to talk about Kroos?
I hope you know that there are couple of Bayern fans all over the internet apart from few ones on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (1044) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.