Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,102 members, 7,880,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. (37073 Views)

Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by VisioDirect: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2019
Kate06:
This apology is not to say Busola & Timi have won this battle on twitter,Instagram and Nairaland pls...

And mind you,this is a ploy target at bringing the man of God down.

Let's watch who stands to loose at the end!

Who is the man of God please?
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Deepfeel(m): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2019
TooNoisy:
Because people have started boycotting your useless products you have now come out to apologize. I recommend a total boycott of your products!
Why do u people love seeing the downfall of others,
someone made a mistake and apologizes u are praying for his business to be destroyed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by semyman: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Birds of a plumage flock together
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by SOFTENGR: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2019
samcus:
I have to be honest as a man

Women are not crazy. We make them that way.
Many of them are. They keep looking for the highest bidder until they become frustrated and angry with every man.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Oyerinde16(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2019
TooNoisy:
Because people have started boycotting your useless products you have now come out to apologize. I recommend a total boycott of your products!
Haters, the bring everyone succeeding down by any means na Kim go kee u, fatoyinbo was only accused of rape una wan kill am, u don't even know if its true or not, u already in your myopic thinking without trial declared him guilty,, Jana only made a statement of support and even apologised yet it is boycott the product... Hate we nor kee u...

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by AuroraB(f): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Kate06:
This apology is not to say Busola & Timi have won this battle on twitter,Instagram and Nairaland pls...

Why always your man of God. Is he the only god of men nii? With people like you. He'd rather continue.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Godwin5766(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Ooh ! ooh ! ...shey wizkid no go tweet ni

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by iJhoe(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2019
There are 3 parts to every story. Your part, my part and the truth itself. The truth is inevitable. It brings the memory picture of Otobo and Apostle Suleman saga
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by SOFTENGR: 7:58am On Jun 29, 2019
post=79769622:

Noted.

We all cannot be in sync politically.
Have a nice weekend ahead.
You too...
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by livinbygrace: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2019
There is nothing like rape here.
He sleeps with these ladies when they show green light (mesmerized that pastor favors them and has personal interest in them)

They only start feeling used once he moves on and issues threat; that's when it dawns on them that they didn't even consent to the sex and start feeling used

He is more of a USER of his gullible sheeple; who has sexual intercourse with them with implied consent NOT express consent.

I don't believe he is such a fool to go about aggressively tearing women's pants and raping them in that type of top position.

The only thing he didn't deny here is that he has slept with her!!!

I hope other gullible sheeples are reading and learning!!!

Stop falling for people's false representation of themselves especially pastors!

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Femeto: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2019
It's too late to apologize.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Nerro042: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2019
Board members don lambaste and lampoon this one

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Starks: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2019
Nigerian and religion, na wa just because most of the high class bitches in your church patronize your products that shouldn't cloud your sense of judgment
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Benekruku(m): 8:01am On Jun 29, 2019
The monkey personally just went to invite bees

Matter wey you for keep quite and watch like a movie.

You don make more enemies Baba, The word rapist is already attached to your name!
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2019
GTFOH:

The STATE was there when the two were flocking together back at Stella Maris Offa Garage Ilorin from the beginning?? lmao

I laff at you jobless people Sha!
I simply asked a question... We know in advanced country they don't wait around for a party to drag one to court first. Carry your laughter swerve
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Benekruku(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2019
Femeto:
It's too late to apologize.

You said it all
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by martineverest(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2019
when u have no sense at all...him pastor Don tell am he's guilty

Nigerians hardly forgive o
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Yohh: 8:02am On Jun 29, 2019
Damage control
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by obantin: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2019
Another lady with proof.... Coza Pastor in hot soup

[color=#990000][/color]

1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Altern8(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Well, it is unfair that he has to apologise for attacking an accusation.

If someone accuses my friend of rape, I am within my rights to discredit her accusation. It doesn’t translate into supporting rape. It is unfair to label me a rape apologist if you haven’t established that the rape actually took place.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by bluefilm: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2019
TooNoisy:

Shut up.

In your myopic 1MB brain, anything that claims it was raped is saying the truth abi?

Nonsense. sad
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by kenii: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2019
This is sad. we are not afraid of God. we treat pipo like trash jus to have stupid fun. God forgives
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by femi4: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2019
TooNoisy:
Abi o....his interest /biz is at risk
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Slymonster(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:
he done nothing wrong

i stopped believing every rape allegation since Neymer's sega
had it been that the innocent guy has no evidence by now the allegations would have ruined his career

He is a business man, a business man should never comment on such sensitive issue. He is lucky Nigeria is not USA or in Europe. Dude product would have gone from 100 to 0 real quick.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by erinalex: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2019
Kate06:

You stinks

You are very gullible

Fatoyinbo is a man of God, and you are a man of Devil ?

Free your self from this deceptive slogan: "Man of God"

For all I care, devil didn't create anybody, so every body should be men and women of God.

We have over 1000 and 2 pastors in Nigeria, so why whould Dakolo chose to bring Fatoyinbo down . Think about that.

Let d 2 parties settle this issue in court.

For now, be patient and let see how things turn out,before taking a decision you will later regret.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by RemiTinubu(f): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Slymonster:

He is a business man, a business man should never comment on such sensitive issue. He is lucky Nigeria is not USA or in Europe. Dude product would have gone from 100 to 0 real quick.
agreed bro
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by perfectedQueen(f): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2019
You better be if not your wife and children will be a victim soon. You yourself will be accused of assaulting someone. So my candid advice to you is that you should ask God for wisdom before typing.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by famzynet: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2019
I am hearing of COZA and the pastor and Dakola for the first time. But the way people judge this case tells me how backward Nigeria is. Nigeria is backward because not just the leaders are selfish but it is now obvious that the citizens lack common reasoning. A woman claimed she was raped at about 18years inside her fathers house, raped by same man in two occasions and waited over 10years to tell the story and everyone is throwing stones at the pastor even after he has said that the allegation is false. Why has the woman not reported to the police and taken the case to court. This brings to light similar accusations by females of Suleiman,Ibiyeomie of salvation ministry etc. The police and court should handle rape cases. People should stop being judged just because someone said something . People can do or say all sort of things to trend. Did 'Jamal' of Empire not recently stage racist attack just to trend? I pity men who just believe any woman that cries rape. Pray that they don't remember you. Many have been falsely accused. Rape victims should report promptly to the police when the evidence are there if they are serious about being raped. With evidence being there,there is no denial and the victim can be trialed snd punished by the law. You don't wait for years before coming out saying you were naive. That is rubbish and you probably enjoyed it. Even 9year old females or younger age do tell their mother that a stranger touched them how come a teenager.Anything short of reporting to the authority on time to me is not rape.

3 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Realbelieveer(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2019
TooNoisy:

For your crayfish mind na.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by bluefilm: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2019
famzynet:
I am hearing of COZA and the pastor and Dakola for the first time. But the way people judge this case tells me how backward Nigeria is. Nigeria is backward because not just the leaders are selfish but it is now obvious that the citizens lack common reasoning. A woman claimed she was raped at about 18years inside her fathers house, raped by same man in two occasions and waited over 10years to tell the story and everyone is throwing stones at the pastor even after he has said that the allegation is false. Why has the woman not reported to the police and taken the case to court. This brings to light accusations of Suleiman,Ibiyeomie of salvation ministry etc. The police and court should handle rape cases. People should stop being judged just because someone said something . People can do or say all sort of things to trend. Did 'Jamal' of Empire not recently stage racist attack just to trend? I pity men who just believe any woman that cries rape. Pray that they don't remember you. Many have been falsely accused. Rape victims should report promptly to the police when the evidence are there if they are serious about being raped. Anything short of that to me is not rape.

Too much sense.

I appreciate.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by lordizak(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2019
TooNoisy:
This is the whole essence of being human.
He has apologized... You can stop playing God, let it go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide, Viktoh And DJ Enimoney Throwback Photo / Odunlade Adekola Rains Curses On Those Who Want Him Dead (Video) / Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.