Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. (37072 Views)

Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by jrusky(m): 9:28am On Jun 29, 2019
semyman:
Birds of a plumage flock together

Hahahaha bro which one is *bird of a plumage*again? Pls I beg you remember there are NECO students in the house if they go and plumage in exam F9 might come ooo pls slow down for them bros

One Love.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by erinalex: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Kate06:

Snubs you...

Better !

Truth is always very very Bitter to swallow.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by sonety2k(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2019
TooNoisy:
Because people have started boycotting your useless products you have now come out to apologize. I recommend a total boycott of your products!

Supported
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by aktdmt: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Great.
AKT Associates is a professional [url="https://www.aktassociates.com/business-finance/cgtmse-loans"]tax compilance[/url] firm in mumbai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by hush15: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2019
post=79769307:
Chinese Proverb : No matter how long you have gone on the wrong road........ TURN BACK!

@The alleged rape issue, it is only 'slow people' with burning emotional energy that are supporting either of the party involved without being patient to know the truth of the matter.

Everyone can believe who they want to believe out of the 2 people involved in this serious issue.

Maybe the Pastor or his former chorister and Choir Master!

We hope The truth come out soon, then we will know who is lying, and we will also know who will go to jail.

Our cent on this serious allegation. 

Patient is a virtue!

you know bbq, when it comes to politics, we disagree alot but on other issues, well i see a common ground. i agree witb you certainly on this issue. i have been responding to it since yesternite on different post.

Pastor B messed up big time amd it only proves that there is nothing done in secret forever, one day it will find its way back in the open. When the incidence happened, he never knew it will come back to haunt him when he is kicking off his prime. I believe it happened. I believe there is more to the story. For adolescent like Bukola then, i believe this story has a genesis. Pastor B wont just wake up and decide i must rape Bukola Dakolo. It started somewhere and culminated to the rape, whether he is a playboy or not. Those are what people should learn from. What triggers a rape and discuss on how to control such behaviours. We need to know the full story. When women flock around you too much, a lot of flirting takes place and when flirting is going too much around you, you often tend to just misfire your shots cos plus those genuinely interested and those just not genuinely interested are grouped as one.

People can say what about those kids that are been rape? The two years old, the a month old and their likes, well i dont know how to put it in words but if anybody has seen a video of kids of about 3yrs old kids having sex but if you have, then you did understand that there basic issues that causes such kind of rape. Mental Issues. Depression Issues. Vengence Issues. Bad Parenting Issues. Afterall, we have seen the high and mighty in this same country involve underage. Who is that governor that married a 13yrs old, i bet at 13, she must have looked 21....

However, i am still of the opinion that she should have spoken out when it happened or was it later she realised there is a word called rape! Some say she was scared, my question is for how many years? Some say she lost her voice, i ask agin for how many years? Some say maybe they wont believe her then, my question is why believe her now on somethimg that happened many years ago? Well, since she has mentioned, everybody is jumping on the beat. Some have even cashed in as they already opened a gofundme page. I wish her all the best and i hope she gets the justice she has denied herself for several years and let go of the past to focus on the future. i encourage people to speakout when bad things happen so it can addressed immediately. That way, genuine justice can be enforced. This one is not justice. Its just everybody trying to pretend they care and trying to make feel she is getting justice cos for any reason the tides change, these same people, i reserve my comment...

All these only point to one thing, we are loosing it as a society. the way we encourage vices. We dont work on the actions, we only prey on the consequences. Societal value, moral values, spiritual values, parent values have all lost their places. Like i said earlier, we focus more on consequencies and not the actions that precedes it. Most importantly, Parenting. Parent should be diligent in training their kids so they dont need to be victims. We need to do more as a country to restore values moral standards that will support and control our actions and decisions, also will either avoid or justify cosequencies.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by TrumpDonald2: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2019
naijaboy756:
Christianity in Nigeria has moved from the era of true born againism/living in righteouness to the era of the CLAIM to have received Christ,living in grace, confidently sinning and re-sinning ,competition,magic, wealth,affluence,flamboyant lifestyles,men of God competition etc

End time indeed

This gets me mad the most. They make no effort to avoid sin, they confidently sin and talk about grace. It's so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by IAmTobore(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
This is what every sensible person most especially men should say. Not blaming the pastor nor being insensitive to the victim.

People should remain neutral in such issue.

I don't support rape in anyway and heaven knows i can easily brutalise a rapist. Or even diafigure one who commits such atrocities on any female i know or in my life provided i am very much certain it happened or catch them in the act.
I also don't like pastors because i see each and everyone of them as liars.
There is no single pastor in this world that i respect.

But still yet i know its totally unfair to automatically believe the pastor guy is guilty.
The woman's story to me doesn't seem all too genuine. (I am not saying she is lying or that the pastor guy is innocent. But still yet it sounds like a relationship gone sour. Because from the whole narration she didnt really make much attempt to resist. Because if she had done so; he wouldn't have raped her considering she had family members in the same house she was raped

Lets be sincere a lot of women over the years have heartlessly accused men of raping them and
that is quite unfortunate because they leave a dent on the image of women and also cause the real rape victim problems not to speak out for fear of doubt and all.
Neymar, c ronaldo and many others have been wrongly accused.
Only recently one idiot brazillian lady accused neymar of raping her. What saved Neymar was the fact he was smart enough to record it all and keep conversations. From the video we saw how the lady started hitting him hoping he will hit her back. Many men have suffered from rape accusation because that is a strong tool any woman can use to easily destroy a man.

i hope they go ahead and sue the pastor dude to court that way atleast the whole story will come out. Not all this social media trial and crucification.

See as all the celebrities dey back the woman up. Unjustly assuming the man is guilty simply because the woman said so.

Foolish celebrities like tundeednut wey be woman wrapper. Person wey call tonto. King.

All of them just dey crucify the pastor without hearing his own story.

Anyways Nigerian pastor and so called men of god worldwide are mostly evil and are capable of about anything. Infact humans in general are capable of any evil. With that said fortunately or unfortunately; the man is innocent until proven otherwise
The one he can't escape is paedophilia. He slept with an underage. By the way, does the Nigerian constitution recognises paedophilia as a crime? Because I don't really know.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Gentlewarrior1(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2019
IAmTobore:
The one he can't escape is paedophilia. He slept with an underage. By the way, does the Nigerian constitution recognises paedophilia as a crime? Because I don't really know.
hmm shocked

If its true they should sue his ass. Provided this a witness and the victim testifies

Then i am sure the nigger go serve jail term surely
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by nicelaw(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2019
TooNoisy:
Because people have started boycotting your useless products you have now come out to apologize. I recommend a total boycott of your products!
Because he seeks the TRUTH..?
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by kay29000(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2019
TooNoisy:

Don't mind the guy...running his mouth like tap.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by kay29000(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2019
HumanHairLovers:
Better be

Anyone who knows the trauma of bring raped as a child cannot support this whether it is true or not.

I remember when I was a kid and went to find my sister when I saw a neighbor bringing out his rod against my sister from the back. If you see rod! cry

I was shocked. I & my sister was just 11, 12 or so.

This guy played with us and we didn't even have the courage to tell anybody.

I reasoned since he didn't do it nothing much.

But as a grown up when I think of it I am still shocked.

Wow! This is so sad. What exactly did he do, and like how old was the guy? Some men are sick.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Peejoeee(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2019
opalu:
Many truths will still be unfolded with time

Anyone following this?

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2019
This apology should be directed at Timi and Busola Dakolo.

This is one millionth of an apology .

Not good enough .

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by HumanHairLovers(f): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2019
kay29000:

Wow! This is so sad. What exactly did he do, and like how old was the guy? Some men are sick.

Very horrible!

My sister was examining something on the floor.

He came out of his room, took out his rod & immediately I opened the door & stumbled on him.

A man in his 30s then...fine looking man with six packs etc but he was nothing but a perv.

They don't deserve life.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by kay29000(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2019
HumanHairLovers:

Very horrible!

My sister was examining something on the floor.

He came out of his room, took out his rod & immediately I opened the door & stumbled on him.

A man in his 30s then...fine looking man with six packs etc but he was nothing but a perv

Sick man. What exactly was his intentions for bringing out the rod...did he asks you guys to play with it or something? I just want to undetstand the man's reasoning.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by HumanHairLovers(f): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2019
kay29000:

Sick man. What exactly was his intentions for bringing out the rod...did he asks you guys to play with it or something? I just want to undetstand the man's reasoning.

The guy knelt down, brought out the rod & He was about to touch my sister with it, eventually sleeping with her ..that's the point.

Since it's a little girl he can indirectly get to her, induce her or coerce her.

Two of us would be crowd & I already shouted

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by kay29000(m): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
HumanHairLovers:

The guy knelt down, brought out the rod & He was about to touch my sister with it, eventually sleeping with her ..that's the point.

Since it's a little girl he can indirectly get to her, induce her or coerce her.

Two of us would be crowd & I already shouted

OK. Now I get it. Sick man. Thank God you came at the right time.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Bambambiglo: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
HumanHairLovers:
Better be

Anyone who knows the trauma of bring raped as a child cannot support this whether it is true or not.

I remember when I was a kid and went to find my sister when I saw a neighbor bringing out his rod against my sister from the back. If you see rod! cry

I was shocked. I & my sister was just 11, 12 or so.

This guy played with us and we didn't even have the courage to tell anybody.

I reasoned since he didn't do it nothing much.

But as a grown up when I think of it I am still shocked.

I say this with so much tears, it was my sister. Lord. cry
Innocent Sister cry

If he had his way he'd say he's playing. That it was consensual.

What can be consensual about sleeping with an underage child?

I don't know where that guy is today, but if I see that guy again in my life even if he is 90 years old I wound him that he won't never forget in his remaining life.

Someone said the prick doesn't have a brain of their own but I bet if one prick is cut like this idiot pastors own that prick would start having it's own brain.

If men like Timi don't fight this, many women would endure this for a life time.

Do you know what it means to wake up in the middle of the night with tears in your eyes.

Let God judge. Yes let him judge him in prison.

Whether it's true or not this case must go down to the end.

I'm very sure they're I'd a lot of skeletons in that church. Unilorin students should speak up.

That is not a church but a haven to destroy lives.

Some people talking about supporting one side. It's about making this rape victims noise loud.

If you know what kids have been damaged by men, you would allow people to make noise.

Some people would talk about using the same energy for politicians.

At least let's start somewhere. And here we're starting with rape.

Politics cannot have a united voice, someone would always support someone else so it would hard to have such a strong voice. So we're starting with what we can - nailing rapist!

I beg Timi do us proud and nail this idiots please

We're solidly behind You

You're a a man seeking for attention. Stop spamming all threads with this your dimwitted tale
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by HumanHairLovers(f): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Bambambiglo:

You're a a man seeking for attention. Stop spamming all threads with this your dimwitted tale

Are you okay? I don't think so
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Bambambiglo: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
HumanHairLovers:

Are you okay? I don't think so

You need to ask yourself that.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Carlyboi(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

You have spoken wisely brother . The point you said she didn’t resist . My street sister was raped at an early age of 16 now she’s 27 the first time when she was she said she was drugged and when she woke up shey found out she has been raped and the guy apologized to her , she couldn’t talk to anyone about it even her mom and sisters . Even till now at 29 years. She said after just two days the same guy came to her after he raped her and this time with treats and raped her again, she was scared some girls of that age are scared . Then after days again he came to her the third time with a knife and he raped her the third time she didn’t know whom to tell or even her sisters because she just didn’t know how she would open her mouth to say such to her mom . The same question I ask about resist she said she could she was just crying and begging while he had his way the other two times aside the first he druged her to disvirgin her .

This topic came out when I was talking to her why she wasn’t having anyone in her life and I hardly see her with male friends . Then she opened up . She also spoke a lot . The trauma alone emotional and trust issues . Even to kiss a man self the flash of it comes back to her mind and she goes moody .

Nawao if this is how it happened idiots like that rapist needs to be castrated or lynched I hate rape with passion especially under duress knife point gun point threats and ish even tho I won’t say I’m holy but when I hear of crimes like that it really saddens my heart why man could be so wicked and evil to fellow humans like them and it’s high time lower animals like this idiot should start getting it cos they seem to be getting away with it if we take things serious now we’re gonna stem the tide cos potential rapist will now know that it’s no more business as usual rubbish.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by chrisluci: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
TooNoisy:

Which kind person you be? Are you saying forgiveness no dey ur book? Na wa ooo!
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by NkayStory(f): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rubbish!!!..His business is on the line,too much negative publicity already

So Wale you think you are on Nairaland where your fellow deranged males gather to spew rubbish against women and rape victims?

Well let the poverty-stricken miscreants here supporting you patronise your Sapphires Perfume going forward.

Idiitic man
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by NkayStory(f): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
TooNoisy:

Spot on..the iddiotic Wale thought he was on Nairaland where psychos like him hold sway

I

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by naijaboy756: 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
TrumpDonald2:

This gets me mad the most. They make no effort to avoid sin, they confidently sin and talk about grace. It's so annoying.
God help us
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by salford1: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
opalu:
Many truths will still be unfolded with time
But the fact still remains that a underage was raped.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by booksrite001: 12:19am On Jul 02, 2019
aktdmt:
Great.AKT Associates is a professional firm in mumbai.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kunle Afod Shows Off His Family(photos) / Olamide, Viktoh And DJ Enimoney Throwback Photo / Odunlade Adekola Rains Curses On Those Who Want Him Dead (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.