Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. (37074 Views)

Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Leonbonapart(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2019
TooNoisy:
Because people have started boycotting your useless products you have now come out to apologize. I recommend a total boycott of your products!
na hungry go kill you
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Kate06(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2019
erinalex:

You stinks

You are very gullible

Fatoyinbo is a man of God, and you are a man of Devil ?

Free your self from this deceptive slogan: "Man of God"

For all I care, devil didn't create anybody, so every body should be men and women of God.

We have over 1000 and 2 pastors in Nigeria, so why whould Dakolo chose to bring Fatoyinbo down . Think about that.

Let d 2 parties settle this issue in court.

For now, be patient and let see how things turn out,before taking a decision you will later regret.

Must you quote me?

What do you say about this pics?

Learn some manners pls...

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by faithfull18(f): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2019
By their fruits, you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by mamatwiny(f): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Wale disabled comment on this post.

Now he is thinking. Las las, he got more followers on Instagram and free publicity though negative.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by MzTunechi(f): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2019
Senseless man
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by ponziponzi(m): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2019
Kate06:
This apology is not to say Busola & Timi have won this battle on twitter,Instagram and Nairaland pls...

And mind you,this is a ploy target at bringing the man of God down.

Let's watch who stands to loose at the end!

Bring a ‘Man if God’ sown? This is not the first time, Over and over. My prayer for you is for God to put your daughters (at the age of 16-17) in the same position as Bukola and make you powerless to do anything. I prayer that when you try to seek for help, may God everyone you meet to make the same comment you just made. IJN

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by deenee: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2019
This dude launders money for politician in abuja using the perfume business as a front. Buying scents and oil from Dubai to mix in Nigeria to create perfumes my foot. He better withdraw back into his cave and face his "perfume business"

Maybe he has gotten a call from his "sponsors" to pipe low hence the apology.

If you do the crime you must the ready to do the time.....anointed MOG or not.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Giftexx: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2019
..father of a beautiful wife..indeed
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Jamersirwin1971: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
This is what every sensible person most especially men should say. Not blaming the pastor nor being insensitive to the victim.

People should remain neutral in such issue.

I don't support rape in anyway and heaven knows i can easily brutalise a rapist. Or even diafigure one who commits such atrocities on any female i know or in my life provided i am very much certain it happened or catch them in the act.
I also don't like pastors because i see each and everyone of them as liars.
There is no single pastor in this world that i respect.

But still yet i know its totally unfair to automatically believe the pastor guy is guilty.
The woman's story to me doesn't seem all too genuine. (I am not saying she is lying or that the pastor guy is innocent. But still yet it sounds like a relationship gone sour. Because from the whole narration she didnt really make much attempt to resist. Because if she had done so; he wouldn't have raped her considering she had family members in the same house she was raped

Lets be sincere a lot of women over the years have heartlessly accused men of raping them and
that is quite unfortunate because they leave a dent on the image of women and also cause the real rape victim problems not to speak out for fear of doubt and all.
Neymar, c ronaldo and many others have been wrongly accused.
Only recently one idiot brazillian lady accused neymar of raping her. What saved Neymar was the fact he was smart enough to record it all and keep conversations. From the video we saw how the lady started hitting him hoping he will hit her back. Many men have suffered from rape accusation because that is a strong tool any woman can use to easily destroy a man.

i hope they go ahead and sue the pastor dude to court that way atleast the whole story will come out. Not all this social media trial and crucification.

See as all the celebrities dey back the woman up. Unjustly assuming the man is guilty simply because the woman said so.

Foolish celebrities like tundeednut wey be woman wrapper. Person wey call tonto. King.

All of them just dey crucify the pastor without hearing his own story.

Anyways Nigerian pastor and so called men of god worldwide are mostly evil and are capable of about anything. Infact humans in general are capable of any evil. With that said fortunately or unfortunately; the man is innocent until proven otherwise

You have spoken wisely brother . The point you said she didn’t resist . My street sister was raped at an early age of 16 now she’s 27 the first time when she was she said she was drugged and when she woke up shey found out she has been raped and the guy apologized to her , she couldn’t talk to anyone about it even her mom and sisters . Even till now at 29 years. She said after just two days the same guy came to her after he raped her and this time with treats and raped her again, she was scared some girls of that age are scared . Then after days again he came to her the third time with a knife and he raped her the third time she didn’t know whom to tell or even her sisters because she just didn’t know how she would open her mouth to say such to her mom . The same question I ask about resist she said she could she was just crying and begging while he had his way the other two times aside the first he druged her to disvirgin her .

This topic came out when I was talking to her why she wasn’t having anyone in her life and I hardly see her with male friends . Then she opened up . She also spoke a lot . The trauma alone emotional and trust issues . Even to kiss a man self the flash of it comes back to her mind and she goes moody .

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Charmingpet: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2019
E ya
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by tunwumi: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2019
TooNoisy:
Because people have started boycotting your useless products you have now come out to apologize. I recommend a total boycott of your products!

To what end?
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Simbrixton(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2019
TooNoisy:
u must be igbo
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Charmingpet: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2019
Injury after medicine, e ya
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Otunba4eva: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2019
Anything can happen between busola and PBF, but it will be unfair for anyone to begin judging or crucifying either of the party. I hate rapist with every energy in me but at thesame time dont let us be emotional in this matter but rather lets rather lets make our conclusion based on evidence and intelligence. This event happen almost 2 decade ago! There can be more to it than just ordinary rape. Am waiting for PBF to air his own story while busola should provide more evidence to support her allegations. Who ever is guilty should face the consequences and let this serves as lesson to anyone out there.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Jamersirwin1971: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2019
Kate06:

Must you quote me?

What actually makes what you posted a fact ?at 16 she raped him? Would you compare a girl if 16 years back then to a girl of 16 now ?
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by OmoDavido(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Let's wait to know the truth about the rape allegation against the Pastor. Only ignorant and lazy youth will jump into conclusion without waiting for evidence in this kind of sensitive matter.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Dreew(f): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2019
post=79769307:
Chinese Proverb : No matter how long you have gone on the wrong road........ TURN BACK!

@The alleged rape issue, it is only 'slow people' with burning emotional energy that are supporting either of the party involved without being patient to know the truth of the matter.

Everyone can believe who they want to believe out of the 2 people involved in this serious issue.

Maybe the Pastor or his former chorister and Choir Master!

We hope The truth come out soon, then we will know who is lying, and we will also know who will go to jail.

Our cent on this serious allegation. 

Patient is a virtue!

You're quite popular on this forum, but I didn't know you were this dumb.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by erinalex: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2019
Kate06:

Must you quote me?

Am I,by a chance talking to a kid ?

You are ON, on a social media,and u don't want to b quoted ?

If u don't want to b quoted, then stop posting Anything online.

It is criminal, for you to conclude that bukola wanted to bring Fatoyinbo down.

Both of us didn't know the Truth.

Why then concluding, when we were not there.

Bible say " find out the Truth, and hold on to it ".

Have you done your investigation very well, for u to have known, who is saying d truth or not ?

Youths of this generation, go and learn the Art of patience.

Thank God, Pastor Fatoyinbo is not a politician, because by now, some people would have been saying, it's d work of his political enemies.

For now, Nobody know who is right or wrong between Bukola and Fatoyinbo.

Don't Judge, relax a little bit.

Good morning.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by newmindset(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2019
Based on various comments filtering on the rape allegation, I do not trust the guy pastor actually raped her or not.The story needs to be carefully investigated to establish the truth
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Junkie1: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2019
HE'S A BITCH FOR APOLOGISING... I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH HIS OPINION . I MEAN THE PASTOR IS YET TO BE PROVEN GUILTY SO O DON'T SEE WHY HE CAN HAVE A MORE SKEPTICAL OPINION FROM EVERYBODY ELSE
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by hadaptor(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2019
Another Victim of pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo claimed she has documentary evidence
I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.
He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentecostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool.
I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape'. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room.
First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder....I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!!
Written by Franca E.
Culled from La Isla Bonita
#Osaremen
#OsaremenGist
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Benekruku(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2019
hadaptor:
Another Victim of pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo claimed she has documentary evidence
I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.
He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentecostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool.
I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape'. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room.
First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder....I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!!
Written by Franca E.
Culled from La Isla Bonita
#Osaremen
#OsaremenGist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by lucianohase(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2019
TooNoisy:
I almost hated this man after being so insensitive, but at the end of the day, after i understood that he is a member of the so called church, I realized why he is defending him. So, it's natural for church members to defend their "daddy". They will never accept they erred.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by pek(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2019
Too little too late. The damage has been done. You took the matter personal, revealing things that are not your concern and threatened war.
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2019
HumanHairLovers:
Better be

Anyone who knows the trauma of bring raped as a child cannot support this whether it is true or not.

What I exactly do you mean by the bolder....

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

You have spoken wisely brother . The point you said she didn’t resist . My street sister was raped at an early age of 16 now she’s 27 the first time when she was she said she was drugged and when she woke up shey found out she has been raped and the guy apologized to her , she couldn’t talk to anyone about it even her mom and sisters . Even till now at 29 years. She said after just two days the same guy came to her after he raped her and this time with treats and raped her again, she was scared some girls of that age are scared . Then after days again he came to her the third time with a knife and he raped her the third time she didn’t know whom to tell or even her sisters because she just didn’t know how she would open her mouth to say such to her mom . The same question I ask about resist she said she could she was just crying and begging while he had his way the other two times aside the first he druged her to disvirgin her .

This topic came out when I was talking to her why she wasn’t having anyone in her life and I hardly see her with male friends . Then she opened up . She also spoke a lot . The trauma alone emotional and trust issues . Even to kiss a man self the flash of it comes back to her mind and she goes moody .

Damn. I feel bad for her embarassed

I wonder why any man should rape a woman. In this age where sex is cheap

There are animals in our midst.

I really feel bad for rape victims.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Kate06(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2019
erinalex:

Am I,by a chance talking to a kid ?

You are ON, on a social media,and u don't want to b quoted ?

If u don't want to b quoted, then stop posting Anything online.

It is criminal, for you to conclude that bukola wanted to bring Fatoyinbo down.

Both of us didn't know the Truth.

Why then concluding, when we were not there.

Bible say " find out the Truth, and hold on to it ".

Have you done your investigation very well, for u to have known, who is saying d truth or not ?

Youths of this generation, go and learn the Art of patience.

Thank God, Pastor Fatoyinbo is not a politician, because by now, some people would have been saying, it's d work of his political enemies.

For now, Nobody know who is right or wrong between Bukola and Fatoyinbo.

Don't Judge, relax a little bit.

Good morning.

Snubs you...
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by femtopyy(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2019
So, if pastor Biodun was not popular, what would Bisola have done.Biodun is only paying for bing successfully
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by peesleem(m): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by islandmoon: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2019
post=79769307:
Chinese Proverb : No matter how long you have gone on the wrong road........ TURN BACK!

@The alleged rape issue, it is only 'slow people' with burning emotional energy that are supporting either of the party involved without being patient to know the truth of the matter.

Everyone can believe who they want to believe out of the 2 people involved in this serious issue.

Maybe the Pastor or his former chorister and Choir Master!

We hope The truth come out soon, then we will know who is lying, and we will also know who will go to jail.

Our cent on this serious allegation. 

Patient is a virtue!
you seem to now have sense now that election is over, I'm happy for you
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by erinalex: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2019
Kate06:

Snubs you...

Better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Rains Curses On Those Who Want Him Dead (Video) / Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner / A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.