Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses (24662 Views)

The 144,000 - Overcomers / Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by BleedTears: 8:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Maximus69:
So the defiling is all about SEX shey? cheesy

My friend come and let's teach you what our BOOK is saying, otherwise you'll continue to read and you'll never grasp anything after reading the Bible from page 1 to the end! cheesy
so Virgin means those who has had sex? Hahaha

No wonder some 9ja slay mama/Queens after slaying they come online to tell us they're still virgin lol
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by alBHAGDADI: 8:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Offpoint:

Meaning all the 144,000 will be men right?

Yes.
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Sarang(f): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2019
Joblessness

There’s nothing you cannot cause.
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Alum34(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2019
Jehovah's witnesses I like their preaching but their ideology is something else.������

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Omeizadean(m): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The 144,000 are people who did not defile themselves with women. But those fakers in your JW organization all have wives and children. Even your GB have defiled themselves with women. So your talk of the 144,000 being JW is a lie.

Revelation 14 (KJV)
14 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four OKthousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Dammit!! Christianity is too anti women... That biblical jesus hate women with passion at least openly. I I wonder what our present day feminist will say for being blamed for the pollution of sons of god. Bible blame eve and most of the biblical women were never highly praised as virtuous except mary.
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Anibaba95(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2019
I don't believe in this heresy spread by this sect because of the adulterated teaching of Russell,Knorr and Rutherford, tho my mum and kid bro claim to be the most sanctimonious Christians on earth I still believe in Methodism and I'm a proud Methodist member, I left JW when I discovered they're diabolical in 2005 back to Methodist church Nigeria where truth is preached every Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2019
So people still believe all these bedtime tales? Lol
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by patorial(m): 9:23am On Jul 07, 2019
The extent some Christians have taken this communion sef, I wonder if it's thats same bread Jesus said we should eat in his memorial?

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2019
The Jehovahs Witnesses is a very big Scam.... In 1975 They had predicted that Christ would come back again, it failed. In 1914 they predicted the end of the world, again it failed. In 2000 they also predicted that the world would end and Christ will come again, has all these predictions fulfilled? Who ever that takes these folks serious does that at the expense of his or her soul. I have their books in my house and one of those books also taught that Abraham and all other Patriarchs of old are presently living in the world now. The name of the book is MILLIONS NOW LIVING WILL NEVER DIE. written by their diswoned brother Rutherford. That book is no more in seculation because of irregularities and false predictions in it. It is pathetic that the new crops of today's Witnesses does not know that book. If they did they would disown Watchtower!

3 Likes

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by afecgivers: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2019
I'm yet to see a christian body as truthful as jw. Op. You understand English very well and obviously educated. But! The table you are shaking is bigger than you. The organization you questioned there integrity have been around before Nigeria was born. They have faced international persecution over many doctrines and yet still stand tall. Mention which church compete in educating the world through publications like jw? With all these social gospel preachers everywhere...Note: woman is symbolically identified in the bible as false religion, beast is identified as world government.

11 Likes

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2019
MightySparrow:

Only 144,000 jw! Where will be Paul, Peter, John ,.... not to talk of early church fathers many were fed to hungry lions defending the faith. Not to talk of the obvious conditionality (jews). Oh those ones are not worthy? JW's toy
Since over a hundred years, this biblical backed doctrine has been openly taught from house to house preaching work of Jehovah's witnesses partnered according to first century followers of Christ (Acts 5:42 ) It is consistent in the Bible that not all righteous persons will go to heaven, if so, God's statement in Proverbs 11:31 will be totally absurd , let me quote King James "Behold the righteous shall be recompensed in the EARTH.
During their last super celebration, which consist a bible based public talk of 30 minutes , unleavened bread and wine without any additives, After prayers are said over these two item, the speaker said " if one is truly convinced that he or she is among the selected few who will rule as kings and priests with Jesus in the heaven, take and eat the bread and drink the wine.
Then what need to be asked was this, we are meant to understand that invited guests from different religions are 130 and Jehovah's witnesses present are 80, Why none took the bread and wine.?
Specifically the 80 Jehovah's witnesses have modestly and humbly accepted to be subjects of God's Kingdom soon to be established here on earth.
Jehovah's witnesses do not force their beliefs on anybody, it is left for an individual to reject the bible and stick to christopaganism infused doctrines rampart in churches today. Like God do not have a name and so should not appear in the Bible, but names of idols appears in same bible, that do not contain God's name.
Drop by at www.jw.org

6 Likes

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by afecgivers: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2019
[My friend if you must know the truth, can you just meet a jw that will put you through the right teaching not all these your bear joint references.
]
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by LostMyZeal(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2019
Some people just like arguing stupidly...with their false sense of SABI SABI

this 144,000 has already been confirmed in Revelation but some silly people up there are talkin trash
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Still baffles me how grown minds locate sense in all these glorified childish scripts.
For sense sake, be awaken for once to the reality of existence and circles of events.
Existence is bigger and mysterious than all this childish scripts becloud-ing our true nature.

Just imagine an almighty God; the creator of all, the life in all that exist, the wall beyond which nothing exists, decide to behave like politicians.
144000 virgin from 12 tribes of Israel; a nation he fell in love with from among billions of souls - a selective God? Wake up! That's a man acting as God.

Existence is one
Everything is one
Man isn't more alive than ant
Religions and its gods depends on man, so with man it perishes.

Existence is more beautiful than the heavens described by your omnipotent God. Universe is a single organism with so called creations as organs and parts. Any attempt to divide or separate is as a result of ignorance and foolish wisdom of human mind.

Man is suffocating everything because of his illusory uniqueness among other organs of existence - the apple of fake knowledge he ate and still eating has severed the arteries connecting him to the whole.

Enjoy your belief, but don't let go your common sense.
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by HumanHairLovers(f): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Alum34:
Jehovah's witnesses I like their preaching but their ideology is something else.������

What ideology?

Mention just one? I know you can't cos you don't know any.

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by HumanHairLovers(f): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2019
PARACLETOS:
The Jehovahs Witnesses is a very big Scam.... In 1975 They had predicted that Christ would come back again, it failed. In 1914 they predicted the end of the world, again it failed. In 2000 they also predicted that the world would end and Christ will come again, has all these predictions fulfilled? Who ever that takes these folks serious does that at the expense of his or her soul. I have their books in my house and one of those books also taught that Abraham and all other Patriarchs of old are presently living in the world now. The name of the book is MILLIONS NOW LIVING WILL NEVER DIE. written by their diswoned brother Rutherford. That book is no more in seculation because of irregularities and false predictions in it. It is pathetic that the new crops of today's Witnesses does not know that book. If they did they would disown Watchtower!

You have you read the book before? undecided
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by geunik(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The 144,000 are people who did not defile themselves with women. But those fakers in your JW organization all have wives and children. Even your GB have defiled themselves with women. So your talk of the 144,000 being JW is a lie.

Revelation 14 (KJV)
14 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

The first apostles got married except Paul. That verse 4 was not referring to sex

2 Likes

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Jabioro: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2019
If their is any group I would disbelief in my life ..JW is number one..No be those useless good for nothing people that carry dirty bags every Sunday looking for who go join dem go hell ?..Awon olo run.. Confusion abide in them..

2 Likes

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by geunik(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Yes, it's all about sex, that's why the Bible clarified that they are virgins. But you decided to turn a blind eye to that simply because your false book says otherwise

Revelations 14:4
It was very clear the first apostle's git married except paul.so are you saying they will not rule with Christ
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by alBHAGDADI: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2019
geunik:

The first apostles got married except Paul. That verse 4 was not referring to sex

Of course, the 144,000 doesn't include the apostles cos many of them were not virgins. So clearly, the jw lies that it includes the apostles is false.
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by alBHAGDADI: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2019
geunik:

It was very clear the first apostle's git married except paul.so are you saying they will not rule with Christ

Nowhere as far as I know is it stated that the 144,000 will rule with Jesus. But Jesus himself stated that his disciples will rule with him by judging.

Mathew 19:28
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by fof1: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses

"The Jehovah's Witness organization teaches that not all members of their group can take communion. Only the 144,000 members called the "anointed class" have the right to take Communion, and they are the only ones who go to heaven.1 In fact, the 144,000 "anointed class" within the Jehovah's Witnesses are the only ones who are "born again."

https://carm.org/lords-supper-and-144000-anointed-jehovahs-witnesses

VERY BIG FALSE DOCTRINE BLINDED BY SATANIC MANIPULATION AND DECEIT OF LUCIFER. OPEN UR EYES AND STUDY SCRIPTURES FULLY. THE SCRIPTURE IS REPLETE WITH CLEAR DOCTRINAL FACTS IN ESCHATHOLOGICAL STUDIES AS TO CLEATLY SHOW THAT, SUCH JW STAND IS FALSE AND DECEITFUL DOCTRINE. PLS DESIST FROM FALSEHOOD.
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by femi4: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2019
MightySparrow:

Only 144,000 jw! Where will be Paul, Peter, John ,.... not to talk of early church fathers many were fed to hungry lions defending the faith. Not to talk of the obvious conditionality (jews). Oh those ones are not worthy? JW's toy
Imagine, Jesus died for only 144000 grin

What a doctrine....even strange to an unbeliever
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Demzlent(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2019
MightySparrow:

To them Peter Paul the other apostles and saints are already part of the 144000 . Modern Christians are never part
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by femi4: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2019
HumanHairLovers:

What ideology?

Mention just one? I know you can't cos you don't know any.
Are you one?
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by femi4: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2019
Maximus69:

My friend come and let's teach you what our BOOK is saying, otherwise you'll continue to read and you'll never grasp anything after reading the Bible from page 1 to the end! cheesy
So what's "defiling with women"?

Giving them handshake? grin
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by SouthSouth1914: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2019
The church of the first born numbering 144k will be chosen all over the world and not only Jehovah witnesses!

The meek will inherit the earth after the battle of Armageddon!
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by MacEndy(m): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Let's them ..JW... also agree with Karl Marx,,,,, that "religion" is the opium of the people.......
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2019
JWs and their funny doctrines.

The only thing I like about them is their humility sha and they help their members alot.

They also have fine ladies in their fold which I was privy to fvck one during my university days.
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by BBBmall25: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2019
Maximus69:

Hey Bro, U're Sounding A Bit Arrogant Here, Am Ur Bro
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by iyken(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2019
PARACLETOS:

fake news
If indeed you have those books as claimed, do me a favour read them, your views will change. Its a promise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 / Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.