Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses (24663 Views)

The 144,000 - Overcomers / Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Barristter07: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
MightySparrow:

That Scripture talks about prayer, I hope you are not mistakenly praying to me. I am not interested in discussion. I only offer a piece of advice.

Regarding that advice ,I asked: Is the Spirit at Ecc 12:7 holy spirit ?

Why are u scared to reply ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
andycom:

you and your useless life is what I have pointed out, now get lost and don't mention my name again, APOSTATE.

I must have touched a sore nerve by exposing this secret that you hide from unsuspecting folks when you go visiting. Next time tell them what you are all about and see whether they will give you the time of the day when next you come visiting. cheesy
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by MightySparrow: 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Barristter07:

Regarding that advice ,I asked: Is the Spirit at Ecc 12:7 holy spirit ?

Why are u scared to reply ? cheesy
The scriptures talk about three categories of spirit being: God and Angels; man, and Devil and demons, which do you think answer uour question? My proposal is still the same, get down to work. After this any post from your will not be replied. My choice.
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by andycom(m): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I must have touched a sore nerve by exposing this secret that you hide from unsuspecting folks when you go visiting. Next time tell them what you are all about and see whether they will give you the time of the day when next you come visiting. cheesy

ignorance is a very big problem, but ignorance coupled with stupidity in 2019 is a generational curse and there's nothing anybody can do about it, not even your 10th generation.

bother about your senseless self than about those who yearn to know the truth about God and his word the Bible, whenever witnesses are preaching to people they are free to decide weather to listen or not.
Minding your business should be your utmost concerns now.
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Janosky: 1:15am On Jul 11, 2019
MightySparrow:
The scriptures talk about three categories of spirit being: God and Angels; man, and Devil and demons, which do you think answer uour question? My proposal is still the same, get down to work. After this any post from your will not be replied. My choice.
You see what I'm talking about?
Anywhere you see the word "spirit" , your mind is fixated on a spirit being.
That is the basis for the junk you erroneously deceive yourself and think it's gospel truth .
Half baked knowledge is worse than ignorance....
Pride and pastorpreneur junk wey full your brain no go allow you be humble to learn the truth.
To say the least,in the holy scriptures, the word " spirit" have other meaning, aside a spirit being.

Pls swallow your pride , do research and LEARN !!!!!
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Barristter07: 1:32am On Jul 11, 2019
MightySparrow:

Not everyone is silly okay.

Eccl 12:7 says this spirit is present in every one. And it returns to God. So everyone has holy spirit ?

I wonder how you claim to be able to instruct when your own knowledge is still far below

2 Likes

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Janosky: 2:19am On Jul 11, 2019
Barristter07:

Eccl 12:7 says this spirit is present in every one. And it returns to God. So everyone has holy spirit ?

I wonder how you claim to be able to instruct when your own knowledge is still far below

Gbam !
The junk that pastorpreneurs spoonfeeds him have done untold damage to his brain...
Mightysparrow, doh , doh, doh, doh, doh (in Urhobo ).
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
andycom:

ignorance is a very big problem, but ignorance coupled with stupidity in 2019 is a generational curse and there's nothing anybody can do about it, not even your 10th generation.

bother about your senseless self than about those who yearn to know the truth about God and his word the Bible, whenever witnesses are preaching to people they are free to decide weather to listen or not.
Minding your business should be your utmost concerns now.

Ouch!

1 Share

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
Janosky:

Thank you very much !
"low childish puffed up apostate sense" indeed.
I'm very sure that "JuanDeDios" is "illbliss" and "Hairyrapunzel" , the same person using 3 different monikers.
The Gubernatorial candidate of Yaba/Uselu kolomental State.
What a rabid apostate !
He has consistently and deviously misquoted Acts20:20 to promote his satanic disdain for the preaching of the good news preached and commanded by Jesus Christ. (Luke8:1. Mark1:14,15. Acts8:12. Matt 24:14)

No be only rabid apostates. You have become mental already. The fact that your religion is a scam and your GB has been lying to you is already making you mad. Lol

So painful when you realise that arm and paradise earth happening is only resident inside your head/ in your imagination.
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by JuanDeDios: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
Apostate. The magic word. I read a book today where the author said most people don’t think. I guess that’s why smart and capable people hardly win election – the vast majority of people don’t care about facts or logic, they’re held hostage by their emotions and only care about their own biases. It’s not just the touts above who use this word “apostate” whenever the argument is not going their way – most Witnesses do, especially online. Even sincere believers like Human Hair and Maximum69 might succumb to it sometimes. The tout above saying I’m an apostate using monikers I’d never even seen (I rarely come to the religion section) is just an instance. He would bluster and lie just to ensure only his “truth” is heard. Here’s why they call people apostate when they’ve nothing to say in response.

When a Witness comes to your door he will win every argument and that’s what he’s used to. He wins every argument, not because he’s right and you’re wrong, but because he’s trained and you’re not. In the words an American Terry Waestrom, “churches don’t teach logic and refutation, but Kingdom Halls do.” So that Witness standing at your door has been trained on exactly what to say to you in every possible scenario – if you say you have a headache, or that you’re a Catholic or that they should try next door. And this programmed ability to respond reinforces his belief that he’s right and everyone else is wrong and doomed.

The day he encounters someone who shows him from the Bible or with logic that he’s wrong, what does he do? That’s like playing chess with a pigeon and winning – the pigeon jumps on the board and scatters it with her legs. So the Witness responds the way he’s been trained to – call you an “apostate”. This is what they all do. You can’t understand the power of indoctrination or mind control until you study the Witnesses. I have. (But I think a man giving up his military career of saving innocent lives from terrorists to start going house to house and boasting about it should give you an indication of the possibilities)

Understanding the Witnesses, if you’re interested, is not a day job. You’d have to read tomes from websites and books written by scholars that have studied the religion as well as former members. There are anti-Witness websites that lie about them and twist their teachings - you must avoid those and read only websites that stick to the facts of which there are many. Otherwise, if you’re just a regular church person, forget it – they have everything you’re going to say already thrashed.

An average witness is under the illusion that he knows Bible. But he does not. Yes, he reads the Bible a lot but lacks understanding since all he does is follow some pre-packaged interpretations that sometimes change like my niece’s make-up face. 99% of churchgoers don’t know their Bible too, so the Witness will “win” the argument every time because he’s been trained to use hot button verses in critical situations. I’ve already shown above that Witnesses don’t’ know what Jesus said about house to house preaching. Let me give you another example of their cluelessness – 144,000 and heaven.

The mistake they – and almost everyone (like Mr Olaadegbu) who criticises their teaching on the matter – make is focusing on 144,000 instead of the real issue: the Great Crowd and WHERE Revelation 14 clearly says they’re standing: HEAVEN! (Rev 19:1; 7:15; 11:19; 14:17). Yes, the verses place the great crowd in heaven but your average JW knows the Bible too much to know what it actually says rather than what he’s been told it says. Like I told HumanHairLovers, life is far easier when someone thinks for you.
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
JuanDeDios:

Apostate. The magic word. I read a book today where the author said most people don’t think. I guess that’s why smart and capable people hardly win election – the vast majority of people don’t care about facts or logic, they’re held hostage by their emotions and only care about their own biases. It’s not just the touts above who use this word “apostate” whenever the argument is not going their way – most Witnesses do, especially online. Even sincere believers like Human Hair and Maximum69 might succumb to it sometimes. The tout above saying I’m an apostate using monikers I’d never even seen (I rarely come to the religion section) is just an instance. He would bluster and lie just to ensure only his “truth” is heard. Here’s why they call people apostate when they’ve nothing to say in response.

When a Witness comes to your door he will win every argument and that’s what he’s used to. He wins every argument, not because he’s right and you’re wrong, but because he’s trained and you’re not. In the words an American Terry Waestrom, “churches don’t teach logic and refutation, but Kingdom Halls do.” So that Witness standing at your door has been trained on exactly what to say to you in every possible scenario – if you say you have a headache, or that you’re a Catholic or that they should try next door. And this programmed ability to respond reinforces his belief that he’s right and everyone else is wrong and doomed.

The day he encounters someone who shows him from the Bible or with logic that he’s wrong, what does he do? That’s like playing chess with a pigeon and winning – the pigeon jumps on the board and scatters it with her legs. So the Witness responds the way he’s been trained to – call you an “apostate”. This is what they all do. You can’t understand the power of indoctrination or mind control until you study the Witnesses. I have. (But I think a man giving up his military career of saving innocent lives from terrorists to start going house to house and boasting about it should give you an indication of the possibilities)

Understanding the Witnesses, if you’re interested, is not a day job. You’d have to read tomes from websites and books written by scholars that have studied the religion as well as former members. There are anti-Witness websites that lie about them and twist their teachings - you must avoid those and read only websites that stick to the facts of which there are many. Otherwise, if you’re just a regular church person, forget it – they have everything you’re going to say already thrashed.

An average witness is under the illusion that he knows Bible. But he does not. Yes, he reads the Bible a lot but lacks understanding since all he does is follow some pre-packaged interpretations that sometimes change like my niece’s make-up face. 99% of churchgoers don’t know their Bible too, so the Witness will “win” the argument every time because he’s been trained to use hot button verses in critical situations. I’ve already shown above that Witnesses don’t’ know what Jesus said about house to house preaching. Let me give you another example of their cluelessness – 144,000 and heaven.

The mistake they – and almost everyone (like Mr Olaadegbu) who criticises their teaching on the matter – make is focusing on 144,000 instead of the real issue: the Great Crowd and WHERE Revelation 14 clearly says they’re standing: HEAVEN! (Rev 19:1; 7:15; 11:19; 14:17). Yes, the verses place the great crowd in heaven but your average JW knows the Bible too much to know what it actually says rather than what he’s been told it says. Like I told HumanHairLovers, life is far easier when someone thinks for you.

From what link did you copy this article from, care to share? undecided
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by JuanDeDios: 7:27am On Jul 12, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

From what link did you copy this article from, care to share? undecided
I wrote it on my laptop, sir. Care to explain why you think it was copied?

*Oh, I see you asked the question before reading the post.
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2019
JuanDeDios:

I wrote it on my laptop, sir. Care to explain why you think it was copied?

Which means that you wrote and copied it from your laptop. Thanks for clarifying.

JuanDeDios:

*Oh, I see you asked the question before reading the post.

I must admit that I only read the last paragraph where you mentioned me and would I be right if I say that you equally didn't read the link of the OP?
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by MightySparrow: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
[quote author=Janosky post=80146459]

Gbam !
The junk that pastorpreneurs spoonfeeds him have done untold damage to his brain...

[/quote grin gringringrin
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by MightySparrow: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Barristter07:

gringringringrin
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by MightySparrow: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
Janosky:

Gbam !

gringringringrin
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by CodeTemplar: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
Barristter07:

I thought the apostles lay hands on newly baptised believers for the holy spirit to come upon them. How then does everyone automatically have The Holy Spirit?/
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Janosky: 2:16am On Jul 14, 2019
JuanDeDios:

– the vast majority of people don’t care about facts or logic, they’re held hostage by their emotions and only care about their own biases.

I’ve already shown above that Witnesses don’t’ know what Jesus said about house to house preaching. Let me give you another example of their cluelessness – 144,000 and heaven.

[b]The mistake they – and almost everyone (like Mr Olaadegbu) who criticises their teaching on the matter – make is focusing on 144,000 instead of the real issue: the Great Crowd and WHERE Revelation 14 clearly says they’re standing: HEAVEN! (Rev 19:1; 7:15; 11:19; 14:17). Yes, the verses place the great crowd in heaven but your average JW knows the Bible too much to know what it actually says rather than what he’s been told it says.
JuanDeDios claims he's NOT an apostate. But ,JuanDe LIAR won't admit he's held hostage to his own biases.

Did Jesus and his disciples preach from house to house?
" After this, Jesus travelled about from one town and village to another, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom of God. The Twelve were with him" Luke8:1

** "If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town" Matt10:14.

So, if the house owner welcomed Jesus disciples into his home (vs11,12), so, them go they yarn about business & profit sharing formula until Jesus disciples leave the house ?

** Acts 5:42
"Day after day, in the temple and from house to house, they never stopped preaching...."
JuanDeLiar, what was Jesus disciples doing in Acts5:42?

2)****
Rev19:1 the great multitude there are angels , in fact ,myriads of angels praising Jehovah Rev5:11. Job38:7 sheds more light).

** Rev7:15( "they are before the throne of God and serve him in his temple day and night, he who sits on the throne will spread his tent over them"wink
you quote out of context
I) this great crowd are NOT sitting on any throne ( throne reserved for 144,000 co-rulers with Jesus ,Rev5:9,10).

**ii) Jehovah has no temple for his worship in heaven, Rev21:22.

***iii) his tent will spread over mankind, earthly subjects of God's kingdom ,as in their enjoying his promised blessings Rev21:1-5 , has anyone ever died, fell sick, cried in heaven? No. Na earth eee go dey happen. It's for earthly subjects of God's kingdom.
Note: Jerusalem was seat of God's throne ( 1 chro28:5. 29:23) thy kingdom come to earth (Matt6:10),that's the new Jerusalem bringing blessings to all righteous mankind on earth.

*** Rev11:19 off point. So you mean say earthquake and hailstorm etc dey happen where God dey? Lol.
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by johnw47: 6:45am On Jul 14, 2019
Barristter07:

laughing at your: "not everyone is silly" _and_ "your own knowledge is still far below"

why would the Holy Spirit be given to a person when he comes to believe,
if the person already has the Holy Spirit. the ecc verse is talking about the human spirit that returns to God at death:
Ecc 12:7  Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

the Holy Spirit is different from the human spirit:
Rom_8:16  The Spirit(Holy) itself beareth witness with our spirit(human), that we are the children of God
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Barristter07: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2019
johnw47:

laughing at your: "not everyone is silly" _and_ "your own knowledge is still far below"

why would the Holy Spirit be given to a person when he comes to believe,
if the person already has the Holy Spirit. the ecc verse is talking about the human spirit that returns to God at death:
Ecc 12:7  Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

the Holy Spirit is different from the human spirit:
Rom_8:16  The Spirit(Holy) itself beareth witness with our spirit(human), that we are the children of God

You didn't see question mark ( ?) You need glasses.

Go and tell that to MightySparrow, he is the one who erroneously claimed eccl 12:7 refers to holy spirit. U get it now

2 Likes

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by johnw47: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Barristter07:

You didn't see question mark ( ?) You need glasses.

Go and tell that to MightySparrow, he is the one who erroneously claimed eccl 12:7 refers to holy spirit. U get it now

lie lie barrister

@bold, i didn't see it, post it and then i might agree with you that i need glasses
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Barristter07: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
MightySparrow:
You are still what I call you, forget about self defense, buy three or four versions of the Bible, don't use a concordance,. be honest, Eccl. 12: 7 is just one
of the scriptures about spirit / The Holy Spirit.
You mentioned pastorpreneur, that is the way you see it. You are a follower of a pastor an interpreter as any of the scriptures. You may want to deny it, but you are. If others can be wrong, so are your leaders. But the scriptures are open to anyone to read and understand. If the current church I attend is not making sense to me by my own search and research of over 30 years I will quit. Although, knowledge starts with indoctrination, then, personal findings. I am not a member of Deeper Life, my denomination not necessary. I read anything to stay in the middle of the road, I read the Bible more . I am currently studying two books written by C. T. Russell himself and have been doing that for over 30 years. He is just another interpreter like any other. In my search, the idea of 1914 celebrated by JW was not originally his. He too was a repeater of other people's ideas. Bro. get down to work! Shalom.

@ Johnw74, here is the post where he claimed Eccl 12:7 is a verse about holy spirit . So I was questioning him on this. Get the facts

2 Likes

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Barristter07: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
johnw47:

lie lie barrister

@bold, i didn't see it, post it and then i might agree with you that i need glasses
Here was my response with question mark (?) at 11:58am on July 09

Barristter07
Good morning

Do you mean Spirit at Eccl 12:7 refers to holy spirit ?

Do u now agree you need glasses ? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by johnw47: 12:56am On Jul 16, 2019
Barristter07:

@ Johnw74, here is the post where he claimed Eccl 12:7 is a verse about holy spirit . So I was questioning him on this. Get the facts

Barristter07:

lie lie™ barrister
yes, i didn't see where he posted that, he was mistaken, glad you agree with me on that verse

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Janosky: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Barristter07:

MightySparrow:
"You are still what I call you, forget
about self defense, buy three or four
versions of the Bible, don't use a
concordance,. be honest, Eccl. 12: 7 is
just one
of the scriptures about spirit / The
Holy Spirit."
johnw47:

lie lie™ barrister
yes, i didn't see where he posted that, he was mistaken, glad you agree with me on that verse

Barristter07 has exposed Johnw lying Pharisee lying skills- What a pathetic LIAR he is !!
You man you FALSELY call "lie lie™ barrister"
have exposed your true colours.
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Barristter07:

So last last your leaders told you that only 144000 are going to heaven and the gate to heaven closed in 1935. Another set of leaders came to tell you that their jehovah reopened the gate in 1995 for the overlapping generation which they are part of because they gave birth to them after 1935 and in their head they are anointed and must go to heaven. Lol

Your religion is really a big scam. Lol
You will still wait for armageddon and paradise earth to come and nothing will come. The only place these 2 things can occur will still remain inside your head and your watchtower magazine. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by JuanDeDios: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Janosky:

JuanDeDios claims he's NOT an apostate. But ,JuanDe LIAR won't admit he's held hostage to his own biases.
Nowhere did I say I am or am not anything – but you can’t read with comprehension, can you? If you seriously think I care what you and the other JW militants here think of me and would waste my time denying anything to you, you need to get a life. Sensible JWs hardly throw that word around. So I only addressed the subject of “apostate” and why little JWs like you always think they can use the word the away a mischievous little child might take a needle to a balloon in their bid to drive the oxygen out of any argument that is not going their way. I would have advised that you try becoming a little sensible but your terrible level of comprehension shows you’re not capable of that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by johnw47: 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
Janosky:

Barristter07 has exposed Johnw lying Pharisee lying skills- What a pathetic LIAR he is !!
You man you FALSELY call "lie lie™ barrister"
have exposed your true colours.

lying pharisee deceiver™ false jw Janosky/OneJ

ha ha ha, point out the lie that lie lie barrister exposed, oh so duh false accuser
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by johnw47: 1:18am On Jul 17, 2019
Janosky:

Thank you very much !
"low childish puffed up apostate sense" indeed.
I'm very sure that "JuanDeDios" is "illbliss" and "Hairyrapunzel" , the same person using 3 different monikers.
The Gubernatorial candidate of Yaba/Uselu kolomental State.
What a rabid apostate !
He has consistently and deviously misquoted Acts20:20 to promote his satanic disdain for the preaching of the good news preached and commanded by Jesus Christ. (Luke8:1. Mark1:14,15. Acts8:12. Matt 24:14)

lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

false jw's, forever paranoid and lying  smiley
just like your daddy and god, the devil:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by johnw47: 2:31am On Jul 17, 2019
Jehovah comes with all His saints:
Zec 14:5  And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD(Jehovah) my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. 

Jesus Christ comes with all His saints:
1Th 3:13  To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.
Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Barristter07: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2019
johnw47:

lie lie™ barrister

Where exactly is the Lie in what I posted to you?

You need to be careful next time before diving into matters you know nothing about. If you agree he was mistaken, answer my first question.

Besides, Good morning

2 Likes

Re: The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses by Janosky: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2019
JuanDeDios:
Apostate. The magic word..... It’s not just the touts above who use this word “apostate” whenever the argument is not going their way – most Witnesses do, especially online.. The tout above saying I’m an apostate using monikers I’d never even seen (I rarely come to the religion section) is just an instance. He would bluster and lie just to ensure only his “truth” is heard. Here’s why they call people apostate when they’ve nothing to say in response.

JuanDeDios:

Nowhere did I say I am or am not anything – but you can’t read with comprehension, can you? ....
Janosky :
JuanDeDios claims he's NOT an
apostate.
Shut up there, you dishonest fellow , so Janosky "would bluster and lie" but "nowhere did JuanDeLiar say I am or not"
Liars always have short memory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 / Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.