Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,304 members, 7,887,897 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:03 PM

Women Do Not Respect Men. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Do Not Respect Men. (7639 Views)

Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex / Why Do Men Hate Women Who Love Or Respect Men? Some Suggestions. / Do Young Girls Even Respect Men Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by delishpot: 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
ubunja:
you just a frustrated woman with nothing to offer but bitterness. and it's gonna get worse as you get older. I pity the fool of a man who will marry you. better you stay unmarried with your bitterness and spare another Human hell on earth.

When men spill hate for women it is coool and logical but when a woman says her own she is bitter grin grin

Somebody tell me..... How does this logic work?

2 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Korllami007: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ryan03:
I have no issue with that, you just Dont demand for things like that, its Nobodys right, you earn it. Hence some men should stop demanding for respect like its their right, they have to earn it and to earn it, you have to give it.

Bro, Women believe they deserve respect because they are women not because they need to earn it. That's why a woman will slap a man and people will expect him to walk away. I could remember a scenario, where a woman slap a man in a bank and retaliated by slapping her back, people were bashing the man for retaliating. Did she earn it? No. But she's a woman so the man shouldn't slap her back according to some people. If the man walked away, they will be hailing him and calling him a real man. Did she earn that respect? No. If 10 men are on the queue to withdraw from the atm and 11th person is a lady, according to the society "women first" so they should let her withdraw before the 10 men in the queue. Did she earn it? No. Although, it happens when the guys will let the only lady withdraw before them. If reverse was the case, no one will give a damn about the only guy among the ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by TanyLoe(f): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
bigpriik:
The society has brainwashed us the men into treating women like queens and babies while they treat us men like trash even though they depend on us for survival.I usually shake my head when I hear people say respect women,respect women my foot! you respect people who do not mind embarrassing you in public,people who add to your depression by calling you broke when you refuse to give in to their financial demands,people who cannot assist you financially in general people who do not care about your emotions people who do not mind disgracing or embarrassing you in public wat the f*****

I was really ashamed of my self yesterday when my friend ask me how much my babe has contributed to my life men absolutely nothing just sex time wasting.

In summary we men deserve whatever women throw to us while they deserve to the pampered
I keep saying women should be treated like adult human beings not like babies ...Ask yourself this question and be truthful do women respect men?why are you afraid of approaching a girl down the street?its because you fear being embarrassed by her which is very likely to human I have seen a guy being slapped just because he said hello to a lady,imagine if it was vice versa will the guy slap the lady answer that ,when a woman dumps a man nobody will question her rather they will blame the man but if a man dumps a lady they will call him playboy,they say he he used her to satisfy his sexual urge..bla bla bla...,if you embarrass a lady in public for stalking you,everybody will come for your throat both male and female but if its a lady they will all laugh inside life

sometimes I just think women are more of a punishment from nature than a helper I wish the world was all male with no penizz,I wish we could just reproduce like amoeva without sex
call me a misogynist I don't give a hoot.

swallows the red pill......

Well you do have your own good and perfect reason for writing this article.
Well I just want to say shout out to all you ladies who bring more to the table apart from sex. Because that's what your article is about if am not mistaken.
But when it comes to the respect part of it... I see no reason why a woman will not respect the man she is dating even if your older than him or not.

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by princfred(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

It's useless to a man? How so?

Are you saying Nigerian men prefer unintelligent women?

On this same forum, guys complained about ladies not being intelligent enough to have a good conversation. And now, a woman's intelligent is useless to a man...

A man that is threatened by an intelligent woman is not a real man.
Stop cutting my statements in half and or applying it out of contest.
A womans intelligence is almost useless to a man with the stated condition of "if she is disrespectful and unsubmissive"

Primarily a man looks for a woman for emotional and psychological companiionship and cohension. The rest attributes are ad-ons(if this were not so, uneducated semi broke women wonthave husbands as noticed with highly educated rich ladies). This basic quest is defeated where/if she is relcaciltrant and disrespectful. Hence making her distasteful to the man but that doesn't mean the man cant just be passing time with such a woman while deep down he feels no allegiance from (courtesy of the disrespect) or to her.
No one stops you from being both intelligent and respectful.

Actually, the glaring point you should learn from that post is importance of respect to a man just like you know the importance of love from a man to a woman whatever warped interpretation you may deduce is of your own making.

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Korllami007:

Bro, Women believe they deserve respect because they are women not because they need to earn it. That's why a woman will slap a man and people will expect him to walk away. I could remember a scenario, where a woman slap a man in a bank and retaliated by slapping her back, people were bashing the man for retaliating. Did she earn it? No. But she's a woman so the man shouldn't slap her back according to some people. If the man walked away, they will be hailing him and calling a real man. Did she earn that respect? No. If 10 men are on the queue to withdraw from the atm and 11th person is a lady, according to the society "women first" so they should let her withdraw before the 10 men in the queue. Did she earn it? No. Although, it happens when the guys will let the only lady withdraw before them. If reverse was the case, no one will give a damn about the only guy among the ladies.
.. You nailed it bro.
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by princfred(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Korllami007:

Bro, Women believe they deserve respect because they are women not because they need to earn it. That's why a woman will slap a man and people will expect him to walk away. I could remember a scenario, where a woman slap a man in a bank and retaliated by slapping her back, people were bashing the man for retaliating. Did she earn it? No. But she's a woman so the man shouldn't slap her back according to some people. If the man walked away, they will be hailing him and calling him a real man. Did she earn that respect? No. If 10 men are on the queue to withdraw from the atm and 11th person is a lady, according to the society "women first" so they should let her withdraw before the 10 men in the queue. Did she earn it? No. Although, it happens when the guys will let the only lady withdraw before them. If reverse was the case, no one will give a damn about the only guy among the ladies.

Somewhere along the line they started mistaking the respect men willfully give, out of chivalry and good social sense, to be an unconditional entitlement.

Without bringing them to light every now and then, they will live in such delusion without true understanding of men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Ryan03(f): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Korllami007:

Bro, Women believe they deserve respect because they are women not because they need to earn it. That's why a woman will slap a man and people will expect him to walk away. I could remember a scenario, where a woman slap a man in a bank and retaliated by slapping her back, people were bashing the man for retaliating. Did she earn it? No. But she's a woman so the man shouldn't slap her back according to some people. If the man walked away, they will be hailing him and calling him a real man. Did she earn that respect? No. If 10 men are on the queue to withdraw from the atm and 11th person is a lady, according to the society "women first" so they should let her withdraw before the 10 men in the queue. Did she earn it? No. Although, it happens when the guys will let the only lady withdraw before them. If revers was the case, no one will give a damn about the only guy among the ladies.
That is foolishness and no reasonable lady does that. Stay away from children

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Korllami007: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
princfred:

Somewhere along the line they started mistaking the respect men willing give, out of chivalry and good social sense, to be an unconditional entitlement. Without bringing them to light every now and then, they will live in delusion without true understanding of men.
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Korllami007: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
princfred:

Somewhere along the line they started mistaking the respect men willing give, out of chivalry and good social sense, to be an unconditional entitlement. Without bringing them to light every now and then, they will live in delusion without true understanding of men.

Oil de your head. That's why some of them won't appreciate what you do for them even if you buy sub marine for them because they think is your right for you to do it for them. grin

Last week, a girl commented on nairaland that she can't buy a toothbrush for her boyfriend but the same girl will be expecting her boyfriend to take her out on an expensive trip or buy a car for her if he has the money. Did she earn it? No. But she believes she will deserve that kind of treatment because she's a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ImaIma1(f): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
princfred:

Stop cutting my statements in half and or using it out of contest.
A womans intelligence is almost useless to a man with the stated condition of "if she disrespectful and unsubmissive"

Primarily a man looks for a woman for emotional and psychological companiionship and cohension. The rest attributes are ad-ons(if this were not so, uneducated semi broke women wonthave husbands as noticed with highly educated rich ladies). This basic quest is defeated where/if she is relcaciltrant and disrespectful. Hence making her distasteful to the man but that doesn't mean the man cant just br passing time with such a woman wile deep down he feels no allegiance from (courtesy of the disrespect) or to her.
No one stops you from being intelligent and respectful.

Actually, the glaring point you should learn from that post is importance of respect to a man just like you know the importance of love from a man to a woman whatever warped interpretation you may deduce is of your own making.

So the conclusion of this your lengthy post is that only "dumb" women respect men?

You think I am responding out of context because it doesn't align with your own idea. I don't have to agree with you.

It's a good thing that these set of men that like dumb women are the minority.

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Korllami007:

Oil de your head. That's why some of them won't appreciate what you do for them even if you buy sub marine for them because they think is your right for you to do it for them. grin

Last week, a girl commented on nairaland that she can't buy a toothbrush for her boyfriend but the same girl will be expecting her boyfriend to take her out on an expensive trip or buy a car for her if he has the money. Did she earn it? No. But she believes she will deserve that kind of treatment because she's a woman.
hehe she go wait for the expensive trip and the expensive car till thy kingdom comecheesy.only ladies who stood for their men deserve to be spoiled.

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by princfred(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

So the conclusion of this your lengthy post is that only "dumb" women respect men?

You think I am responding out of context because it doesn't align with your own idea. I don't have to agree with you.

It's a good thing that these set of men that like dumb women are a minority.
I never asked you to align with my idea. Only telling you to stop misquoting, half quoting, miscontrueing and making deflecting and wrongly skewed deductions from my post.

What intelligence does a lady have if she doesnt know how important it is to respect her man? The problem is most of you gals mistake acedemic and career intelligince for marital, social, emotional or romantic intelligence of which respect is a bedrock required to propel a relationship.

I'm academically intelligent enough not to be threatened by mere academic intelligience of any lady.

Respect is the major way a woman can show her love to a man otherwise what else does she offer that he cant easily afford outside : Sex? Money ? Rent? And why should he stick to her where she insist on not offering something that wont even cost her a thing? Men eventually go outside if respect is not forthcoming from so called educated girlfriend or wife. While the woman is ignorantly boasting of having great intelligence.

No real man marries when the woman is bent on questioning his authority or place on every turn. Unless he is just doing it for money.
We love our women intelligent and respectful if that is beyond you sorry you are not intelligent atleast not emotionally or relationship-wise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Academically intelligent indeed...

Go to sections where your ilks are then.

Go slug it out.

grin
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ubunja(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
delishpot:

When men spill hate for women it is coool and logical but when a woman says her own she is bitter grin grin

Somebody tell me..... How does this logic work?
only women call truth hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ubunja(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ryan03:
I have no issue with that, you just Dont demand for things like that, its Nobodys right, you earn it. Hence some men should stop demanding for respect like its their right, they have to earn it and to earn it, you have to give it.
have you ever made a woman earn your love? Do you even know how that works?
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ImaIma1(f): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
princfred:

I never asked you to align with my idea. Only telling you to stop misquoting, half quoting, miscontrueing and making deflecting and wrongly skewed deductions from my post.

What intligience does a lady have if she doesnt know how important it is to respect her man? The problem is most of you gals mistake acedmic and carrer intelligince for marital, emotional or romantic intelligence of which respect is a bedrock required to propel a relationship.

I'm academically intelligent enough to be threatened by mere academic inteigice of any lady.
Repaect is the major way a woman can show her love to a man otherwise by what else sex? Money ? Rent.
What that he cant easily afford outside and why many me eventually go outside if respect is not forthcoming from so called educated girlfriend or wife.
No man marries when the woman is bent on questioning his authority or place on every turn. Unless he just doing it for money.
We love our women intelligent and respectful if that is beyond you sorry you are not intelligent atleast emotionally.

A woman's intelligence should not be a problem to a man. You as a man can advance intellectually and keep upgrading yourself and you don't think it would affect your love for your woman.

But a woman has to remain redundant and not get upgraded intellectually in order to make sure that her submission and respect for her husband is not tampered with. Wow! Interesting.

A man who wants a woman that would just nod to his every word and instruction without having any contrary opinion, addition, subtraction is shaky in his own self confidence. He probably needs a slave not a wife
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Korllami007: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
lefulefu:
hehe she go wait for the expensive trip and the expensive car till thy kingdom comecheesy. only ladies who stood for their men deserve to be spoiled .

These are the only women that deserve that kind of treatment because they earn it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ubunja(m): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ryan03:
Yes, bad women exist doesnt mean all women are bad or that majority are bad, according to the op 'women' or Disrespectful and bad. We have good and bad women, just like we have good and bad men
what makes you think bad women are not the majority when 80% of divorces are initiated by women?

That means 8 out 10 of all marriages are broken up by women. do you even know what that signifies?

3 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ubunja(m): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
princfred:

Not agree with the most ugly part, bro. Relcaciltrant? Yes. Maybe most educated, cant say.
Nigerian women are too masculine. They need to reconnect with their femininity

2 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ubunja(m): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

Is that what you and your fellow South African men are saying...that Nigerian women are the most disrespectful and the ugliest?

Coming from you, I will take it with a pinch of salt.
doesn't matter how you take it.

You're a woman you've never dated a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ubunja(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

WRONG

These set of guys you mentioned would rather date an unintelligent lady who they can control rather than be threatened by one who will question their authority.

Reeks of insecurity and low self esteem
isn't it the problem though?

Telling men what they should want?

If men want unintelligent ladies how is that a problem?

Let men love whatever they wanna love without shaming them for it.

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ImaIma1(f): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
ubunja:
isn't it the problem though?

Telling men what they should want?

If men want unintelligent ladies how is that a problem?

Let men love whatever they wanna love without shaming them for it.

I am not telling you who to love. But don't commit fallacies by saying "men" prefer unintelligent women
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ImaIma1(f): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
ubunja:
doesn't matter how you take it.

You're a woman you've never dated a woman.

Validating a false conclusion.

Whatever rocks your boat. Face your South African women
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ubunja(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

I am not telling you who to love. But don't commit fallacies by saying "men" prefer unintelligent women

see you're now becoming unreasonable.

I told you most single women are intelligent. Why are we still discussing this?
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ubunja(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

Validating a false conclusion.

Whatever rocks your boat. Face your South African women
your problem is that you have a problem accepting what rocks men's boat

3 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ImaIma1(f): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
ubunja:
see you're now becoming unreasonable.

I told you most single women are intelligent. Why are we still discussing this?

And most married women are unintelligent?
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by princfred(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

A woman's intelligence should not be a problem to a man. You as a man can advance intellectually and keep upgrading yourself and you don't think it would affect your love for your woman.

But a woman has to remain redundant and not get upgraded intellectually in order to make sure that her submission and respect for her husband is not tampered with. Wow! Interesting.

A man who wants a woman that would just nod to his every word and instruction without having any contrary opinion, addition, subtraction is shaky in his own self confidence. He probably needs a slave not a wife
I dont know if you have comprehension problem or bent on twisting my post out of order. My emphasis is much more on respect which is a primary need not women intelligence (actually academic intelligience) which most men regard as a secondary desire. If you dont have the primary basis then the secondary is almost useless.

Most men don't have problem nor threatened by higher intelligence for women or intelligent women but the resultant disrespect that comes with it or the disrespectful ones.
A woman can be an academic Zar but a romantic, social, emotional or psychological moronic illiterate without respect and that is what the man will see you as. Stop conflating academic intelligience with the aforementioned as reality shows they don't necessarily correlate.

If a woman, or anyone for that matter, obtaining more "intelligence" makes her less respectful then she is actually getting dumber to the man/partner relationship-wise not intelligent.

Emotional and relationship intelligence matters as much to men as academic knowhow and as much as the educated ladies dont get this they will keep jumping from one prayer house to another for husband while exhibiting disrespectful characters that will keep men off.
Furthermore, if you don't want to be controlled then why why not forget about marriage and remain single and control yourself.
If a woman feels too big/egocentric to live under or with a man then she is better off alone.

Men dont marry to be heggled and dragged into superiority/equality contest and any woman who brings that in to a real man sooner or later finds herself manless regardless of her academic or career wherever because men are not naturally overly hypergamic towards marriage like women but marry for cohension reasons.

If you like have Phd, without respect, men will see you the way they see a masquerade and while you wrongly interpret it as out of low confidence, its actually out of detaste..

3 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by biz2get(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

No Worry.

I know your type.

YOU GO SOON GET SENSE.

CONTINUE TYPING/TWISTING OUT OF CONTEXT.

2 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ubunja(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

And most married women are unintelligent?
Your words. Not mine.
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ImaIma1(f): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
ubunja:

Your words. Not mine.

It was a question, based on your own words. So don't try to be evasive.

You need to tie every end when you make such comments.
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by princfred(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
biz2get:

No Worry.

I know your type.

YOU GO SOON GET SENSE.

CONTINUE TYPING/TWISTING OUT OF CONTEXT.
Lol
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by mmadu5(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
OP Now hold your ears and repeat this song after me :

Money is the key
Money is the key
Money is the master key
Ned Nwoko started with money and ended with money.
Money is the master key.

Brethren, go and sin no more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Man Has The Power To Handle My Waist For More Than 30 Seconds / This Animal Was Killed In Our Compound This Evening , I Couldn't Figure Its Name / If You Were A Food, What Would You Be?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.