Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:49 PM

Women Do Not Respect Men. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Do Not Respect Men. (7634 Views)

Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex / Why Do Men Hate Women Who Love Or Respect Men? Some Suggestions. / Do Young Girls Even Respect Men Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 17, 2019
It means that men are willing to shell out big money for a piece-of-temporary-ass. But make wife material prove herself!!

ImaIma1:

What does that say about men?
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by annford: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
I would like to commend you on not hating women after what you have been through in your life.

I too was raped as a child by a close family member. Although there are many many reasons whey I became a feminist, childhood rape is the most devastating thing a person has to go through. I'm convinced that many feminists, MGTOWs and many people claiming homosexuality have been created because of childhood rape and other abuse traumas.

At times you don't even know why you practice certain behaviors until you experience a PTSD flashback. Or you wake up 30 years later still thinking you're 16; only to realized you have NOTHING/No One in your life. At that point it's almost too late to hope for something better.

Abuse isn't something that should be taken loosely. Many People go through one abuse or the other and come out with so much pain, hate, rebellion and evil intentions. I was broken, messed up and withdrawn but I carefully chose to let go of all pains and hate I had developed over the years. I've spoken with some feminists and I've discovered that a whole lot of them had had very terrible experiences with men. We choose our paths in life. My heart goes out to you at such a time as this and pray you get your complete healing and forgive your offender cos let's be frank, it is never easy to heal when raped nor forgive one's rapist.
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Omega30(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ryan03:
I have no issue with that, you just Dont demand for things like that, its Nobodys right, you earn it. Hence some men should stop demanding for respect like its their right, they have to earn it and to earn it, you have to give it.
Same as before u ask for money, care and love, u have to give it too!
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Ryan03(f): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Omega30:
Same as before u ask for money, care and love, u have to give it too!
Exactly, i stand for equal treatment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? / I'm Looking For This Beautiful Black Benue Girl / 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.