Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,846 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Women Do Not Respect Men. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Do Not Respect Men. (7627 Views)

Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex / Why Do Men Hate Women Who Love Or Respect Men? Some Suggestions. / Do Young Girls Even Respect Men Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ImaIma1(f): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
biz2get:

No Worry.

I know your type.

YOU GO SOON GET SENSE.

CONTINUE TYPING/TWISTING OUT OF CONTEXT.

Type A or Type B?

Obviously you are the one with limited sense if you just jump into a conversation and speak loosely without decorum.

The fact that a commenter is a lady should not automatically warrant insults. Not only men deserve respect.
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Korllami007: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
biz2get:

No Worry.

I know your type.

YOU GO SOON GET SENSE.

I thought I was the only one that noticed it. The guy post is lucid and vivid enough for someone to understand. Whenever I read her response to the guy's post, I was like, "Is this lady responding to the same post she quoted?"

3 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Korllami007: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
biz2get:

No Worry.

I know your type.

YOU GO SOON GET SENSE.

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ImaIma1(f): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
princfred:

I dont know if you have comprehension problem or bent on twisting my post out of order. My emphasis is on respect which is a primary need not women intelligence (actually academic intelligience) which most men regard as a secondary desire. If you dont have the primary basis then the secondary is almost useless.

Most men don't have problem with higher intelligence for women or intelligence women but disrespectful ones.
One can be academic Zar but a romantic emotional or psychological moronic illiterate without respect and that is what the man will seee you as.

If a woman, or anyone for that matter, obtaining more "intelligence" makes her less respectful then she is actually getting dumber to the man relationship-wise not intelligent.

Emotional and relationship intelligence matters as much to men as academic knowhow and as much as the educated ladies dont get this the will keep jumping from one prayer house to another for husband. Again if you don't want to be controlled then remain single and control yourself.
If a woman feels too big/egocentric to leave under or with a man then she is better off alone.

Men dont marry to be heggled and dragged into superiority/equality contest and any woman who brings that in to a real man sooner or later finds herself manless regardless of her academic or career wherever because men are not naturally overly hypergamic towards marriage like women but marry for cohension reasons.

If you like have PHD, without respect men will see you the way they see a masquerade and while you wrongly interpret it as out of low confidence, its actually out of detaste..

When you read your posts from when you quoted me, you'll see that you are the one twisting and speaking from both sides of your mouth.

Apparently, you didn't comprehend before diving in.

Goodbye.
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ubunja(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

It was a question, based on your own words. So don't try to be evasive.

You need to tie every end when you make such comments.
i talked about single women. I will respond to that only
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by princfred(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

When you read your posts from when you quoted me, you'll see that you are the one twisting and speaking from both sides of your mouth.

Apparently, you didn't comprehend before diving in.

Goodbye.

What i wrote is consistent with the first post i made which you wrongly miscontrued and cut half way. Just because i wouldn't focus on your points of deflection and evasion does not mean i'm twisting your statement.

2 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by biz2get(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by 2buffagain(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
All this is what happens when you try to force a woman who doesn't like you (talkless of love) to be with you.
The average Naija man's idea of toasting is to bum-rush a girl with money. No game. No psychological configuration.
Just "look how much money I can throw at you".

Then all of a sudden when your wallet shrinks you start wondering why she has no respect for you.

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by biz2get(m): 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

Type A or Type B?

Obviously you are the one with limited sense if you just jump into a conversation and speak loosely without decorum.

The fact that a commenter is a lady should not automatically warrant insults. Not only men deserve respect.

Inasmuch as, I would have loved to jump into this your SHIP SH!T.

I cannot waste a second of my time exchanging words with a Simpleton.

Quoting me again, will only confirm your a dunce.

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by princfred(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Korllami007:

I thought I was the only one that noticed it. The guy post is lucid and vivid enough for someone to understand. Whenever I read her response to the guy's post, I was like, "Is this lady responding to the same post she quoted?"

Lol the matter tire mathias. Phony more, is how these are the ones who claim to be intleiigient and how she is projecting what she is actually doing( twisting and replying out of context) on me.
Btw, I know one village where people reason like her maybe she is from there or its just a personal thing.
Also most women do this projection thing when they are losing blood so i can try even if unsuccessfully to understand her.

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by biz2get(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Korllami007:

It's their nature, But they don't know it. And its glaring she cannot comprehend and process the information.

Such a pity. And somebody is dating that one. undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by princfred(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
ubunja:
that they don't care about intelligence

Why force upon men something they don't find attractive?
Lol
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ImaIma1(f): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
biz2get:

Inasmuch as, I would have loved to jump into this your SHIP SH!T.

I cannot waste a second of my time exchanging words with a Simpleton.

[s]Quoting me again, will only confirm your a dunce[/s].

Neither can I

Quoting me again will only confirm that you are a dunce
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ImaIma1(f): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
princfred:

Lol the matter tire mathias. Phony more, is how these are the ones who claim to be intleiigient and how she is projecting what she is actually doing( twisting and replying out of context) on me.
Btw, I know one village where people reason like her maybe she is from there or its just a personal thing.
Also most women do this projection thing when they are losing blood so i can try even if unsuccessfully to understand her.

You both should remove the log from your eyes first before you form an alliance to analyse and judge.

Cc
Korllarmi007
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
ubunja:
stop bashing women who don't do as you expect.
Says the guy who call women h0es and sluts, undecided oga face front.

2 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ubunja(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Says the guy who call women h0es and sluts, undecided oga face front.
Doesn't mean I don't like whôrés and sluts.

I only oppose MARRYING them.

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ubunja(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
2buffagain:
All this is what happens when you try to force a woman who doesn't like you (talkless of love) to be with you.
The average Naija man's idea of toasting is to bum-rush a girl with money. No game. No psychological configuration.

Then all of a sudden when your wallet shrinks you start wondering why she has no respect for you.
I love you for this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by princfred(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

You both should remove the log from your eyes first before you form an alliance to analyse and judge.

Cc
Korllarmi007
Lol ....
Imagine projection and deflection.
Abeg Align with sense before claiming intelligence and before its too late.

2 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ImaIma1(f): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
princfred:

Lol ....
Imagine projection and deflection.
Abeg Align with sense before claiming intelligence and before its too late.

The person I was even discussing with in the first place is not fussing like you three lot
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by princfred(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

The person I was even discussing with in the first place is not fussing like you three lot

Young lady, jot down and receive sense now that you were opportuned to jam it and stop beating about irrelevances.
No one is sharing award here for beating about the bush.
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ImaIma1(f): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
princfred:

Young lady, jot down and receive sense now that you were opportuned to jam it and stop beating about irrelevances.
No one is sharing award here for beating about the bush.

Little boy learn to discuss without bias, hatred or any preconceived notion.

Jot that down and go through it later.

It just gives you joy to bash ladies and feel superior.
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ImaIma1(f): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
2buffagain:

A man with sense...making a point in an objective way.
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by princfred(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

Little boy learn to discuss without bias, hatred or any preconceived notion.

Jot that down and go through it later.

It just gives you joy to bash ladies and feel superior.

How you can't help but talk about yourself while refering to others.
Only a goat will end up with this one.
Better resort to native doctors to get a fellow goat as no pastor can help your moronic case.

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ImaIma1(f): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
princfred:

How you can't help but talk about yourself while refering to others.
Only a goat will end up with this one.
Better resort to native doctors to get a fellow goat as no pastor can help your moronic case.

Don't assume that because you are a goat, it means everyone else is a goat.

When you are done with your childish rant, you can pack yourself and leave my mention or this thread. Or if you like, you can stay and keep up with your silly charade.
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Ralphjoe(m): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
please we have disrespectful men and women in all genders, don't generalise it on women alone.
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol,

Coogar did/said worse.
You all are even rookies where he is.

Today he is married...

Una go dey alright last last.

grin
How do you know coogar is married?
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Momoney77: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
ubunja:
isn't it the problem though?

Telling men what they should want?

If men want unintelligent ladies how is that a problem?

Let men love whatever they wanna love without shaming them for it.

That's always been their way, when they seek tall handsome dudes making 7figures a month, it's fair but when a man chooes...all hell is let loose SMH for women
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ubunja(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Momoney77:

That's always been their way, when they seek tall handsome dudes making 7figures a month, it's fair but when a man chooes...all hell is let loose SMH for women
women are losers. I pity any man who takes them seriously

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
I would like to commend you on not hating women after what you have been through in your life.

I too was raped as a child by a close family member. Although there are many many reasons whey I became a feminist, childhood rape is the most devastating thing a person has to go through. I'm convinced that many feminists, MGTOWs and many people claiming homosexuality have been created because of childhood rape and other abuse traumas.

At times you don't even know why you practice certain behaviors until you experience a PTSD flashback. Or you wake up 30 years later still thinking you're 16; only to realized you have NOTHING/No One in your life. At that point it's almost too late to hope for something better.

annford:

My dear brother, I understood perfectly well what he wrote and I also understand and respect your view and his too but I'd like for you to understand and appreciate the fact that that we cannot live without women. I know some women are bad just like some of their male counterparts but their are tons of very wonderful women out there. As a young boy, I was repeatedly raped by four different girls for 7 years. The first rape experience I had was when I was 4! A lot of people who experienced what I experienced ended up hating women and turning to homosexuality and some even decided to take revenge on women but I chose still, to love, respect and honour women. I've met very terrible women just as I've met very nice women.
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 17, 2019
The only thing I have to contribute to American society is paying taxes. My taxes go freely to all the useless things America decides to spend my money on.

As for men, I contribute to them what they have contributed to me. And that's nothing 99% of the time.

kense88:
This doesn't change the fact that women hardly contribute anything to the society. Nobody is holding you back. You are free to contest for political post and bring the change and development we have all been craving for, but first of all, you should be able to make meaningful impact in the life of men/women in your life. You don't have to be emotional about this, we are judging you based on how useless most of you have been to us. All you know is to disturb us with complaints about rape (mind you am totally against rape). How many women have set up any organisation to look after young innocent boys been molested by much older female perverts ? Rubbish
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 17, 2019
Apparently, this is true.

ubunja:
the greatest number of single women are intelligent women. Tells you a lot about how undateable smart girls are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! / "They Press My Small Ass At The Star Boy Concert" - Lady / Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.