Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,908 members, 7,938,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Broke Up With Ex,she Cheated Yet Got Me Arrested, Years Later She's Still Bitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Up With Ex,she Cheated Yet Got Me Arrested, Years Later She's Still Bitter (1056 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Up With Ex,she Cheated Yet Got Me Arrested, Years Later She's Still Bitter by MdRabx(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2019
I dated a lady in my university days who i so much loved and she loved me in return so much that we barely can go a day without each other, she spend money on me while i do same when i ve too, fast forward to a year later i lost my immediate elder brother and left school for about two months, when i got back to school i was still broken by the shock from my brother's death. She missed me and wanted me to get myself back but i needed time, lost interest in sex, being naughty and all that, she couldn't wait for me and lately she started acting funny, i noticed but kept shut till the day i caught her red handed and she confessed the guy was bleeping her, worst part this same guy was calling to beg me on her behalf, what a shame.
I could not hold it, I tried but i couldn't, i can't continue dating someone i can trust, the memory of her having sex with the guy disgust me so much, i can't risk and gamble my emotions, my heart with such a lady so i left, she did everything all to no avail and i was graduating already just like the guy she cheated with too, fast forward to when i started my final exams she and the guy she cheated with brought Police to my house to pick me up that i was in possession of her laptop, that was true cause she had two laptop and gave me one to use for my project, she asked that i return it and i told her to give me time to copy my project and all my data on the system. Thank God i had copies of my project on my friend's system so we settled it there and she and the Police guys with the same guy left. While we were dating sometimes she do assist me with money which i ll jokingly say i ll pay back, somehow i was close to her elder sis who's also like a friend to me, i told her everything and the story got to her whole family and seems there took the whole thing tough on her cause she is the last of seven Sisters, i was bitter, hurt and helpless.
I did something stipid that am not so pleased with, I took 6000 naira from her account and i later realized it was not a good thing so i told her i was the one that took the money. That period i was not having money but later i kept begging her to please give me her account number so can refund the money cause wr live far away we she refused out of bitterness and anger. Three to four years later she's still angry and bitter that whenever i call she ll either ask me to stop calling her, i don't owe her an apology cause she cheated and i can't continue to date and hope to marry a woman i found out she opened her leg for another guy. I don't have anyway to get the money back to her but i can't understand why women can be so bitter after so many years, has anyone been in this kinda situation and what do i do?
Re: Broke Up With Ex,she Cheated Yet Got Me Arrested, Years Later She's Still Bitter by Rider007: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2019
So wat happens to forgiveness....if it's not in ur dictionary( forgiveness)...den stop calling her so she can forget u and move on..my opinion though

3 Likes

Re: Broke Up With Ex,she Cheated Yet Got Me Arrested, Years Later She's Still Bitter by 400billionman: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2019
Elections Tribunal will decide this matter..

2 Likes

Re: Broke Up With Ex,she Cheated Yet Got Me Arrested, Years Later She's Still Bitter by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2019
Nothing do you bro a woman that can open her leg for another man will do it again during marriage. She can even kill you when she finds a better man.

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With Ex,she Cheated Yet Got Me Arrested, Years Later She's Still Bitter by Tamasaba: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2019
From ur write up your only problem now is how to return her 6k that u took without her permission when u guys were dating. U seem to know her family too well...her sister was(is) even your friend. Reach out to her and refund d money through her. If this fails, carry d money feed people wey no fit afford food. U can't kill yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With Ex,she Cheated Yet Got Me Arrested, Years Later She's Still Bitter by Charleys: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2019
A woman opens her legs for someone that you know then later on the guy insults you is worse.
Re: Broke Up With Ex,she Cheated Yet Got Me Arrested, Years Later She's Still Bitter by Authoreety: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2019
If u don't want her in your life, stop calling her or disturbing her.... simple

3 Likes

Re: Broke Up With Ex,she Cheated Yet Got Me Arrested, Years Later She's Still Bitter by Lagbaja01(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2019
The lady is not bitter, she just doesnt wanna associate with a loser like the op, by now you should be in a good relationship with another lady, how will you feel if you discover your lover is still snitching on her ex? You no drink beer and you no comot hand from the neck of a beer bottle . You can't just be close friends with someone youv had sex and broke up with, people should learn to let go for goodness sake. NB: you must have milked this lady in many other ways in the past and now your guilt is killing you softly, if she's not counting the 6k against you, kindly move on and be a man.....and mind u I'm not in anyway in support of a cheater.

My second view; if you think you have gotten over ur past hurt and you are both not in a relationship, why not take the bull by the horn and stop acting like a 'sisi'.

3 Likes

Re: Broke Up With Ex,she Cheated Yet Got Me Arrested, Years Later She's Still Bitter by donbachi(m): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2019
Drop dat hand.go and tender apology and move on with her cos u still feel something for her..stop using 6k as entry point.
Re: Broke Up With Ex,she Cheated Yet Got Me Arrested, Years Later She's Still Bitter by Adamumd(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
donbachi:
Drop dat hand.go and tender apology and move on with her cos u still feel something for her..stop using 6k as entry point.
i ve done that over and over and offered to send her money but she always sound bitter and ll declined, i don't want her back
Re: Broke Up With Ex,she Cheated Yet Got Me Arrested, Years Later She's Still Bitter by donbachi(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Adamumd:
i ve done that over and over and offered to send her money but she always sound bitter and ll declined, i don't want her back
buy 6k worth of recharge card and send to her.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Up With Ex,she Cheated Yet Got Me Arrested, Years Later She's Still Bitter by nuelyoyo(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Load her line with 6k worth of recharge card.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Up With Ex,she Cheated Yet Got Me Arrested, Years Later She's Still Bitter by Blackfire(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
So many PJ mask generation on this NL....

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With Ex,she Cheated Yet Got Me Arrested, Years Later She's Still Bitter by businessman7(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
So I finally saw someone in my shoe
Staying with such person will be difficult because you would keep imagining how she opened her legs for another guy while still in a relationship this was the reason I broke up with mine too
Bro I can see you are finding it difficult to let go
Here are some things that helped me because I so much loved her
And I believe this would help you too
1. Delete anything relating to her
2. Don't communicate her
3. Avoid anything that can bring her memories
4. Go out spend more time with friends
5. Meet new girls chat them up flirt around
6. If you feel you need a new relationship meet up with someone else
The more you call her the more she still feels important and the more she keeps giving you attitude ignore her make her know you moved on

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With Ex,she Cheated Yet Got Me Arrested, Years Later She's Still Bitter by Goodypc: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Yes I do.
This very girl was begging me when broke up with her.
Though i broke up with her because i faced misfortune while with her.
Later on she got back to herself. But each time she sees me, she will feel bitter.
She got sacked from where she was working. Her employer blamed me for her sack.
Her employer came to me after few months and apologised to me. Why she got sacked was because she is having affair with her business partner.
.she was so innocent you won't believe this....
It was a long story.
I was trying to make peace with her not for relationship but for friendship and she was proofing stubborn.
Though when we were together i didn't have strong feeling for her.
I can't type.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Hiv-positive White Man Who Slept With 600 Black Women (photos) / Ladies,before You Start Using Your Body To Settle Your Financial Needs / Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.