Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,845 members, 7,945,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. (6377 Views)

''why I Sent Thugs To Pour Acid On My Ex-wife''; 47 Year Old Man Says / Nigerian Female Showbiz Writer, AZUKA Ogujiuba’s Bum Causes Stir In America / D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by Papyamanda(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2010
she just one get popularity ni jo,aw dbanj go send thugs go meet am 4 nairobi.make she go sidon find sumtyn do
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by schatzluv(f): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2010
lie lie story
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by baslone: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2010
You mean to say D'banj can do no wrong because he is a star!

How dumb can people get? shocked shocked

obxddon:

If this is true, Dbanj effd, talking about two face, hmmm some times him sone na Nonsense, in his song implication listen carefully after he did the meaningless[b] rap part he then said "I DONT KNOW WHAT AM SINGING RIGHT NOW", wetin im mean??[/b]

It's a party jam. The statement means he lost control of his senses
due to excitement! Secondly, that wasn't a rap! Lastly, talking of singing
nonsense D'banj is miles aheads of "2"! Don't come around with that
comparism abeg!
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by zionic(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2010
all she needs d,banj is cokomaisin, overdose kiss
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2010
Well I can't be sure whether or not the Azuka girl made up the story or if it truly happened. But 1 thing is for sure: a journalist is free to express opinions and report events/facts. There is nothing like 'negative' or 'positive' criticism as far as journalism is concerned. Just report facts, thats all.

By the way I agree with her that the Mr. Endowed song is total crap: no sense, no flow, no melody, no rhythm, no funk! Just a disjointed package of unpurified noise, wonder whether the ordinarily fantastic Don Jazzy was half-asleep (or drunk) while producing that crap. D'banj is really no match for a genius like Wande Coal who seems just incapable of making a horrible song.
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by chidoggy: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2010
azuka's a journalist who thrives on cheap publicity by dissing hardworking celebs nad public figures. she's rude and shallow. dunno ha personally but av read her articles. she attacks pple's personality for no obvious reason. one stands to wonder wat her problem is. has bin on toni payne's arse for awhile, callin ha a groupie n sayin she thinks it's for the best 9ice left her.wat kind of junk journalism is dat wat eva happened to ha bosses? ThisDay!!!
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by favouredjb(f): 9:49am On Nov 05, 2010
Thank yiu very much@ chidoggy,and see how rude she was to onyeka
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by baslone: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2010
chidoggy:

azuka's a journalist who thrives on cheap publicity by dissing hardworking celebs nad public figures. she's rude and shallow. dunno ha personally but av read her articles. she attacks pple's personality for no obvious reason. one stands to wonder wat her problem is. has bin on toni payne's arse for awhile, callin ha a groupie n sayin she thinks it's for the best 9ice left her.[/b]wat kind of junk journalism is dat wat eva happened to ha bosses? ThisDay!!!

If Toni aint feeling her, the courts are there! She's a journalist so she's free
to poke her nose all up in anyone's face! Question is Is Toni really a groupie?

Maybe we should ask Rugged!  cheesy

favouredjb:

Thank yiu very much@ chidoggy,and [b]see how rude she was to onyeka

Who the f#@k is Onyeka?
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by Dproducer(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2010
baslone:

If Toni aint feeling her, the courts are there! She's a journalist so she's free
to poke her nose all up in anyone's face! Question is Is Toni really a groupie?

Maybe we should ask Rugged!  cheesy

Who the f#@k is Onyeka?

I 2nd you on that "base" This is what journalist r about, they get under your skin, and i fink she'll do nuffin but force our entertainment industry into another level. i wonder why peeps can take issues so sentimentally,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Shay, Iheoma-nnadi And Other Celebrities Rocking White / Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? / Nicki Minaj: ‘I Am Not Allowed To Have Sex In Movies’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.