Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,913 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) (32187 Views)

Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Ortom: I Would Have Taken Up Arms Against Fulani Herdsmen If Not For God / Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by DameB(f): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
It's about time.....

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by citruslimited(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nice one by the akwa ibom people.
Let the government know that the people still have a voice

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jrusky(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Felimax:
Now I know how integrity without efficiency is so useless.

It's as useless as toothless dog.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Pusyiter(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is what you get when you do not practice true federalism
You blame the centre for every poo
What is stoping State govt. to rise to the occasion?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TSRC: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
Buhari better call his boys to order.
Akwaibom is the live wire of the economy. Their oil funds his luxurious trips abroad.

A state more productive than the north combined.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
I trust SS, next thing now after the protest is to swing into action. We just dey alert the government first

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by powerhouse3(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Fulani for akwa ibom... Hahaha... Make una thread carefully... They woman have protest.,let the government lent them their ears.

FOR THE YOUTH WILL NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS (PROTEST)
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by bush112(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Samunique:
Another one is spotted here !!!

Somebody shout Zombieeeeeeeeeee
zombieeeeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by DameB(f): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
But as wealthy as these Myetti Allah members are, why haven't they set up ranches?
Buhari is always traveling up and down, has he seen cattles running free in developed countries? Or na only naija must preserve nomadic cattle rearing practices?

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BlackCrainte: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
Samunique:
Now I realize that Buhari is too dull, rigid, sectional, bigoted, tribalistic and fanatical to rule this country.

Though I've never ever surpoted, everyday he keeps justifying my stance.

What a mistake of a president !!! undecided
[/s]
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by nasoeb: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Mumu so this things wey you edit. You no fit edit the fake fans well sef, their names come dey darker with different fonts from what they typed. Next time employ professional to help you edit it, just so maybe more gullible people may fall victim.
Oya carry this nonsense comot here. Oloshi
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jrusky(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
FRESHG:
PAID PROTESTERS angry

Really?

Very Really??

Very very Really

Remember that was how Ghadaffi fall began.

Remember that was how Mobutu fall began.

Remember that was how Sudanness president fall began.

Remember that was how Jammeh of Gambia fall began etc Don't worry bro you will understand wella when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
A house built on a faulty foundation can never stand

Nigeria is a perfect example. It's just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by deltateam: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
izombie:
Na so e dey start. Unrest don dey already. People are scared and will therefore react. Then riots will start and before you know it, war don start. Buhari na animal.

It seems you have an idea of peace and conflict. Its a nice course everyone should study.

There's what we call onion in P&C. It relates to the fear of the people that Fulani people will kill them for their lands which fulanis are already doing in Bauchi and Borno.

There's no peace with Fulani people, let's be honest with ourselves. Next is to start slicing throats.

I watched such a video of how Fulani men were slicing throats of people on their way to Abuja from Maiduguri. It was gory. Meanwhile PMB is still planning...

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Harlem2:
Fake report
Fulani dare not enter our region

Na which region you get talk about my guy? grin
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by megareal: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Herders have always grazed in Akwa Ibom, but if they are now destroying crops, it means they are deliberately fermenting trouble. And in response, communities in Akwa Ibom will resort to using "ekpe ikpaukod" . They've done it before, they'll do it again.
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by deltateam: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

This pipu make una leave herdsmen alone...I no wan make suya cost ooh...

Suya man BBQ...what's your take on dis matter..?

Be sure what you are eating is suya.

I watched a video where these mofos used rubber to do kilishi. A woman used hot water to wash away the colour they called pepper, come and see transparent rubber. I shout!
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Stop protesting. Just find them, catch them and give them communion.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tigerclaws: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
[/s]
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by megareal: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
powerhouse3:
Fulani for akwa ibom... Hahaha... Make una thread carefully... They woman have protest.,let the government lent them their ears.

FOR THE YOUTH WILL NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS (PROTEST)
You Sabi Wella. They tried their bullshit in one community like that. The people warned them, they didn't heed. Next morning, the herders woke up to see dead cows around them. The people now told them that what killed the cows can also kill a man. They left that community same day.
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bigflamie(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Samunique:
Now I realize that Buhari is too dull, rigid, sectional, bigoted, tribalistic and fanatical to rule this country.

Though I've never ever surpoted, everyday he keeps justifying my stance.

What a mistake of a president !!! undecided

If you are now realizing it then you are as dull as he is. Someone spent four good years being dull and all those things you mentioned and it's now you are being able to notice his incompetency. I weep for the masses.
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
BUHARImyDOG:

The only way to curb these killing is attack them first anywhere they are sited. There is nothing like a peaceful and innocent Fulani herdsman.

If they did not see this pregnant woman as innocent then none of them is innocent.

Bro I said this same thing a week back. I had lived with Fulani I speak little of their dialect Fulani as a tribe are not bad but *any Fulani of *core* herds/Normandic background* are Devil, unrepentant vampire, wicked, heartless.

Don't make peace with them because peace is not in their gene, Human life is nothing to them. If they attack you and you chicken out they will come back with their entire family to destroy you completely with no mercy but when they hit you hit them back harder if they return hit them more harder bro they will retreat and go elsewhere failure to do this bro that person is dead man.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Harlem2(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
vRendoh:

Na which region you get talk about my guy? grin

SS
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
izombie:
Na so e dey start. Unrest don dey already. People are scared and will therefore react. Then riots will start and before you know it, war don start. Buhari na animal.

The solution is for state legislator to enact law banning open grazing.

Crying to Buhari is on a dead ear �. He will never listen

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by royalamour(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
FRESHG:
PAID PROTESTERS angry

You are stvpid.
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by osazsky(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
u people were not suppose to be vocal,,u are not patriotic for speaking out,u are suppose to die in silence cuz according to Buhari that is what patriotism means ,,,indeed we are really in a zoo

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Andhominem: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Yet piggiiddiiottts will want us to believe that only Yorubaland is facing the herdsmen scourge.

Anyways, thanks to the piggiiddiootts for the free publicity... smiley
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by FarahAideed: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Felimax:
Now I know how integrity without efficiency is so useless.

Which integrity? I hope u are not referring to Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by zinny377(f): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
psucc:
For all that support these fulani herders, may their means of livelihood be wiped the same way cows wipe farmers' crop

Amen n Amen!
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
Harlem2:
What next
After the protest
grin grin grin
one village set ablaze by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Just came from Uyo, Akwaibom. In the compound I visited was piles of cowdung littered all over. I was informed that the cows and the herders actually walked past the main building into the fenced backyard to eat up the crops.

The only elderly woman at home had to shout herself hoarse to no avail. They destroyed the farm and walked out majestically.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV / Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. / Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.