Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,900 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) (32183 Views)

Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Ortom: I Would Have Taken Up Arms Against Fulani Herdsmen If Not For God / Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Harlem2(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Zionista:
Just came from Uyo, Akwaibom. In the compound I visited was piles of cowdung littered all over. I was informed that the cows and the herders actually walked past the main building into the fenced backyard to eat up the crops.

The only elderly woman at home had to shout herself hoarse to no avail. They destroyed the farm and walked out majestically.

Liar
Nothing like fulani in SS and SE
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by abjisperson(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
FRESHG:
PAID PROTESTERS angry
MAD COMMENTER.....thats u
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
Are we complain? Nooo, we the masses are solidly behind him, those were arranged.
Firefire:
Yeye protest.

We warned you guys against voting a nepotic cum terrorist Herdsman with cow brain. You all wanted NEXT LEVEL. Please enjoy it while it last...
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by slimstanakacns(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
izombie:
Na so e dey start. Unrest don dey already. People are scared and will therefore react. Then riots will start and before you know it, war don start. Buhari na animal.

Pls stop addressing ur president as ANIMAL. Tnx
I understand ur pain but pls b careful

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Harlem2:

Liar
Nothing like fulani in SS and SE
Obviously , you are a kid.

Just yesterday, I saw a herd of cattle grazing right inside the AKTC terminal in Itam Junction.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jamace(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
megareal:
Herders have always grazed in Akwa Ibom, but if they are now destroying crops, it means they are deliberately fermenting trouble. And in response, communities in Akwa Ibom will resort to using "ekpe ikpaukod" . They've done it before, they'll do it again.
If you know the population of foreign fulanis that have entered Nigeria in this Buhari regime, you will shudder.
It is a calculated attempt by fulanis all over Africa to take over Nigeria as their ancestral home.

Buhari is the world leader of fulanis. If you expect Buhari to do anything about fulani invasion of Nigeria, you are on a long thing.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Damod88: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
BUHARImyDOG:

I'm trying to imagine the possibility of an Edo, Igbo, Efik, Yoruba, Igala, Ijaw person slapping a Hausa or Fulani person in his home state of Kano or Sokoto, let alone kill one, but the images are not forming, because it's almost impossible.

But those savages are so fearless that they dare to roam down to South and Middle Belt killing and maiming like they're untouchable.

Fulani Herdsmen leaves sorrow, tears and blood. That's their regular trade mark.

The only way to curb these killing is attack them first anywhere they are sited. There is nothing like a peaceful and innocent Fulani herdsman.

If they did not see this pregnant woman as innocent then none of them is innocent.

What are you waiting for you? U should start first.
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Earthquake2: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Hope its only against fulani herdmen not all the fulani?
[/s]

Fulani spokesman
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by megareal: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
jamace:
If you know the population of foreign fulanis that have entered Nigeria in this Buhari regime, you will shudder.
It is a calculated attempt by fulanis all over Africa to take over Nigeria as their ancestral home.

Buhari is the world leader of fulanis. If you expect Buhari to do anything about fulani invasion of Nigeria, you are on a long thing.
Buhari won't do a thing. At least we all know that. But communities in Akwa Ibom will. The problem is the south is not United and they are capitalising on that. But If each community takes this head on, in whatever way they can, through ancestral means or modern means, it will stop.
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by megareal: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Zionista:

Obviously , you are a kid.

Just yesterday, I saw a herd of cattle grazing right inside the AKTC terminal in Itam Junction, I you.
They've always been there. But now they are showing their hands, the people will not be silent.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jamace(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
megareal:

Buhari won't do a thing. At least we all know that. But communities in Akwa Ibom will. The problem is the south is not United and they are capitalising on that. But If each community takes this head on, in whatever way they can, through ancestral means or modern means, it will stop.
Gbam @ bolded.

For the fulanis to be dealt with decisively, the SE, SS, SW and Middlebelt must take on them simultaneously, mount road blocks every one kilometer on all highways and deal decisively with any fulani seen in their locality. Otherwise, the fulani will get reinorcements and take on any locality piecemeal.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
helinues:

Most Herdsmen are Fulani
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by deavicky(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
helinues:
that is the problem because when such trouble start nobody care whether they are herdsmen or fulani. This the reason why the government needs to do something about this herdsmen before it get out of hands.
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
I said it, we will get there. Nigerians brace yourself, it might come sooner than later. angry
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by realstars: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Harlem2:
Fake report
Fulani dare not enter our region
The report is real, I use to see them late knight around 2 to 3 am
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by freeze001(f): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy So some of you thought integrity was some magic wand without requisite intelligence and qualifications? cheesy cheesy

Felimax:
Now I know how integrity without efficiency is so useless.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by inyenejo(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
No Fulani terrorist is allowed in SS/SE we don't need war in our region ,terrorists be warned! Abasi adiong Ibibio,Igbo,Oron,Anang,Efik,Ijaw, etc.
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
The man in aso rock is fantastically hostile to be Baba Zahra. He does not care what happens to Nigerians. Why import foreign terrorist to fight and say Nigerian soil is theirs?
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Samunique(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=Bigflamie post=80517194]

If you are now realizing it then you are as dull as he is. Someone spent four good years being dull and all those things you mentioned and it's now you are being able to notice his incompetency. I weep for the masses.[/quote ] Maybe you problem with comprehension ?
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SammyTJack: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
This Fulani herdsmen aren't jst coincidences, deyr all part of the plan. Everythn deyr doing is already put in place by higher powers, Buhari is not as dull as u think, remember, he was once a military head n he's also Muslim, no matter wat a Muslim says, he or she is still a Muslim
Agenda 2020: Islamize the remaining minority
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by isaacola57: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
joepepsy:
Are we complain? Nooo, we the masses are solidly behind him, those were arranged.
We are complaining.. who and who are solidly behind the sh*t for brains
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Felimax(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
freeze001:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy So some of you thought integrity was some magic wand without requisite intelligence and qualifications? cheesy cheesy

We need to be sure not all there is to Mr. Integrity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) / Atiku Media Reacts To 'Thief' Song Released By APC / Fasoranti's Son Disputes Police claim and insists Fulani Herdsmen killed Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.