Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,485 members, 7,833,613 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Perhaps Majority Will Be Saved In The End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Perhaps Majority Will Be Saved In The End (579 Views)

That Which The Majority Will Never Right / Is Salvation For Everybody Or God Has Chosen Some To Be Saved? / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perhaps Majority Will Be Saved In The End by OpenYourEyes1: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2019
I have been looking for passages in the bible that justify the "saved by grace alone" but I have found none so far. It breaks my heart and scares me to see that few people will be saved.

Perhaps few souls will make Paradise (not to be confused with heaven) while most humans souls will be temporarily sent to hell to be punished and refined. After the punishment we will be judged by GOD and the repented souls will eventually be sent to new heaven and new earth along with the few righteous souls. And few unredeemable souls from hell destroyed in the lake of fire
So most humans end up being saved in the end?

May GOD have mercy on our souls. Amen!
Re: Perhaps Majority Will Be Saved In The End by Righteousness89(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
I have been looking for passages in the bible that justify the "saved by grace alone" but I have found none so far. It breaks my heart and scares me to see that few people will be saved.

Perhaps few souls will make Paradise (not to be confused with heaven) while most humans souls will be temporarily sent to hell to be punished and refined. After the punishment we will be judged by GOD and the repented souls will eventually be sent to new heaven and new earth along with the few righteous souls. And few unredeemable souls from hell destroyed in the lake of fire
So most humans end up being saved in the end?

May GOD have mercy on our souls. Amen!

My Brother that Is a false Assumption..
There is No Repentance in the Grave.
There is No Repenting After Death..
Only Those of Us Alive now have a chance to Repent and Accept JESUS. The Moment we drop dead , that's the End.
If we drop dead having JESUS CHRIST, we Make Heaven..
If we drop dead without JESUS CHRIST, it's gobe.. one way to Hell..

Even if all the Bishops, Priests, Pastors Pray For Mercy on a man who died without JESUS CHRIST, it's a waste !

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

Rev 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Rev 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

2 Likes

Re: Perhaps Majority Will Be Saved In The End by OpenYourEyes1: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Righteousness89:

My Brother that Is a false Assumption..
There is No Repentance in the Grave.
There is No Repenting After Death..
Only Those of Us Alive now have a chance to Repent and Accept JESUS. The Moment we drop dead , that's the End.
If we drop dead having JESUS CHRIST, we Make Heaven..
If we drop dead without JESUS CHRIST, it's gobe.. one way to Hell..

Even if all the Bishops, Priests, Pastors Pray For Mercy on a man who died without JESUS CHRIST, it's a waste !

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

Rev 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Rev 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

"Christ suffered for our sins once for all time. He never sinned, but he died for sinners to bring you safely home to God. He suffered physical death, but he was raised to life in the Spirit.
So he went and preached to the spirits in prison— those who disobeyed God long ago when God waited patiently while Noah was building his boat. Only eight people were saved from drowning in that terrible flood." — 1 Peter 3:18-20

What do you think?
Re: Perhaps Majority Will Be Saved In The End by Righteousness89(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

"Christ suffered for our sins once for all time. He never sinned, but he died for sinners to bring you safely home to God. He suffered physical death, but he was raised to life in the Spirit.
So he went and preached to the spirits in prison— those who disobeyed God long ago when God waited patiently while Noah was building his boat. Only eight people were saved from drowning in that terrible flood." — 1 Peter 3:18-20

What do you think?
I don't understand you bro..
What are u driving at?
Re: Perhaps Majority Will Be Saved In The End by OpenYourEyes1: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Righteousness89:
I don't understand you bro.. What are u driving at?
Jesus preached to souls in hell. What is your take on that
Re: Perhaps Majority Will Be Saved In The End by Righteousness89(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Jesus preached to souls in hell. What is your take on that

How? Where? When?
Re: Perhaps Majority Will Be Saved In The End by OpenYourEyes1: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Righteousness89:

How? Where? When?
It is actually here: 1 Peter 3:18-20
Re: Perhaps Majority Will Be Saved In The End by Righteousness89(m): 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

It is actually here: 1 Peter 3:18-20
My Brother, when you reading the Bible, for better understanding read from the start.

Paul was admonishing on Suffering for the sake of Righteousness..
He gave an Example of JESUS CHRIST who paid the utmost price for us.

Every Sin is bondage.. so every sinner is in bondage...

Those in the days of Noah had the opportunity to Repent.. They were told of the destruction to come but they laughed and mocked Noah and GOD..

Outside Noah and his family of 8.. all others perished...

There is no Repentance in the Grave...

Only the living can Amend.. the Moment we drop dead it's over for us
Re: Perhaps Majority Will Be Saved In The End by OpenYourEyes1: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
All sinners will most likely pass through hell before making heaven through grace. Don't end up in hell!

Hell is a place full of sufferings, regrets, pains, torture...
Re: Perhaps Majority Will Be Saved In The End by LordReed(m): 5:46am On Sep 10, 2019
No evidence that humans have souls, no evidence of hell but we are to live like they exist. That's called LARPing.

(1) (Reply)

Some Notable Facts About The Burial Of The Founder Of The Boys' Brigade / If People Hurt You, Don't Hurt Yourself. If People Don't Love You, Love Yourself / Romans 5:18 -19..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.