Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader (34413 Views)

It’s Treasonable To Deploy Nigerian Army To Niger Without Senate Approval — MBF / 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa / We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Celebsnews:
MB is North and see my reason below

You all speak Hausa
You all eat Hausa foods
You all sew your ankara clothings the Arewa way
You act like Hausa somehow

The only state that shouldn't be there is BENUE STATE
Like seriously??
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Quorax: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Stop talking theory. Whoever runs thing in middlebelt determines where they fall to.
Dude, whatever will be , will be... they are waking up already... Thanks to Buhari! grin

3 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by ElsonMorali: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kkb1977:
Middle belters should be very careful with this so called politians who are looking for cheap popularity.
Igbos and yorubas will never accommodate you.
Your only reliable ally is core North. Go back to history.
Bewarned.

That's a lie. First and foremost nobody is saying they should come and join Yorubas or Igbo. They are different people in their own right. Why should they be affiliated with the north or the east or the west?

Also, most of the middle belt territories are actually Christian. But systematic cleansing is being carried out to make that region an Islamic region.

At least 90% or so indigenes of the various tribes in Plateau are Christians. The main churxh there is COCIN, Church Of Christ In Nigeria. That's why there are always clashes there.

10 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by AnanseK(m): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
The truth is that there is nothing like Middle Belt. Even when OBJ rained bombs on Zaki Biam , he was just attacking the North
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by compton11(m): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
namio10:

Split. That's the only solution that can make the new countries to emerge to defend their borders against religious extremists with their religious expansionism idea.
Not by we no be north, we no be Biafra, we no be Oduduwa.

What have you gained when you still share same country with those who want to wipe away your culture and faith?
I don't understand u
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Edyice: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
When you realised that you have to omit your people from the north because their WAHALA is TOO MUCH grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by selemempe: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Don't kid yourself there's no united south. Never was, never will be. Not my doing, the people of the south don't trust themselves.
sure....but the north's aggression will turn out to unite the south and be a blessing in disguise...keep hoping there wont be a united south ever...all it takes is one respected yoruba leader to rally the east and west...just one

1 Like

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by ElsonMorali: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
favour32:

Do not worry.
A time will come what will be applicable for survival will be,
"the enemy of my enemy is my friend".
Alright!

I don't see that happening. The utterance of Nnamdi KANU has not only turned the west against the east, but has made the south-south ethnic groups very suspicious of the east.

3 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
hmabdool:
Niger State is North period!!...proudly Nigerlite
What's your reason ?? Coz y'all always want to be associated with the north
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by gabsmilez(m): 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:
When we yorubas realise the truth ,we are allaigning with fulani ,because we hate igbos so much!
fulani again? Hmmm i smell another Afonja coup

1 Like

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by WhoRUDeceiving: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nigeria or should I say, the British Nigger Area Corporation is dead

1 Like

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Maket: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:
I double dare you harvey go and retrace their statement from their honourable mouths , Na only igala go handle you wella ,Not to talk of honourable lions in Tiv Axis.. one more thing harveyTaraba state is South Not Even Middlebelt
You want to say Taraba NE I guess
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by ElsonMorali: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
selemempe:
sure....but the north's aggression will turn out to unite the south and be a blessing in disguise...keep hoping there wont be a united south ever...all it takes is one respected yoruba leader to rally the east and west...just one

A respected Yoruba leader may be able to rally the Yorubas because they have a history of throwing their weight behind a leader, but how will that work in the east exactly?

There's no love lost there. The only true leader that could have done this was labeled a coward and a backstabber and is still being cursed and vilified today by children whose parents weren't even born yet during the civil war. Yet all he did was advise them to toe the path of dialog instead of war.

Rest in peace great sage, Obafemi Awolowo. "The best President Nigeria never had".

1 Like

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
LLobiorah:

Osagyefo/Julius Malema/MensesZenawi, try get some sense. You have always claimed 'omanbala/Anambra', as your state of origin, but from your thinking and utterances, You seem so stateless. Because no Omanbala man would reason as you do walahi.

No dy show the world say you be mumu!

We are talking on how to structure and return unite u with beltans but instead u will follow is to put head together and achieve that goal..

You resort to further derogatory statement.

too bad
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by kayusely70(m): 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
It is easier said than done, the core north wont allow them to be free. A forceful separation is the only solution and that needs strategic planning.
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Quorax: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
ElsonMorali:

That's a lie. First and foremost nobody is saying they should come and join Yorubas or Igbo. They are different people in their own right. Why should they be affiliated with the north or the east or the west?

Also, most of the middle belt territories are actually Christian. But systematic cleansing is being carried out to make that region an Islamic region.

At least 90% or so indigenes of the various tribes in Plateau are Christians. The main churxh there is COCIN, Church Of Christ In Nigeria. That's why there are always clashes there.
The person you quoted is a core Northerner... I can almost always identify them by their moniker... it usually has this meaningless letters string together.

but my joy is Buhari has succeeded in waking every region up and going forward, there will be tilting towards self determination. The North (core north) is not as powerful as people assume... yes, imagine if the MB carry out their claims as written here, you have succeeded in decimating their power even further.

1 Like

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Kapeter(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
zeromeridian:
this people have started realising that the only and true ally they have is the SE/SS
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
very soon Yoruba Christians will realize the truth
yoruba christian kill you there. Ode

1 Like

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Quorax: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
ElsonMorali:

I don't see that happening. The utterance of Nnamdi KANU has not only turned the west against the east, but has made the south-south ethnic groups very suspicious of the east.
And the behaviour of Buhari has done what? united the country abi? oniranu oshi

2 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by currencyz22: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Celebsnews:
MB is North and see my reason below

You all speak Hausa
You all eat Hausa foods
You all sew your ankara clothings the Arewa way
You act like Hausa somehow

The only state that shouldn't be there is BENUE STATE
kogite don't speak or even understand the hausa language

4 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Ostrogoth(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:
allah should guard your mouth as you curse an islamic female sheik wallowing in arab hamlet

I percieve that This Rekhina is neither a woman nor Muslim which is gross!

1 Like

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Kapeter(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
ElsonMorali:

A respected Yoruba leader may be able to rally the Yorubas because they have a history of throwing their weight behind a leader, but how will that work in the east exactly?

There's no love lost there. The only true leader that could have done this was labeled a coward and a backstabber and is still being cursed and vilified today by children whose parents weren't even born yet during the civil war. Yet all he did was advise them to toe the path of dialog instead of war.

Rest in peace great sage, Obafemi Awolowo. "The best President Nigeria never had".
don't mind them, awo saw the north have numbers and he sure knows they will suppress and oppress the rest of us which was why he added the secession clause so everyone can go away easily incase things don't go well, azikiwe removed it because of his greedines. Now they are the ones suffering the oppression and suppression. Awolowo tried all his best to save them but they didn't save themselve.

3 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by selemempe: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
ElsonMorali:

as i said...keeping being aggressive...the east already want out....all we need is for u to push yorubas to the wall so they too will want out...once that happens...the rest will be written in history.

Its beyond ur power....u cant stop fulani herdsmen from being aggresssive...u are just a political commentator...so u cant do much to stop the tide...their agression will trigger a response soon from the yorubas...i know this because this is not 1967...everybody don wise up and yorubas now have lagos and oil wont be around much longer too...all we need is for u guys to trigger a response from yoruba...the east will take it from there

2 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by favour32(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Nothing is constant but change.
It can happen.
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Ostrogoth(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:
I double dare you harvey go and retrace their statement from their honourable mouths , Na only igala go handle you wella ,Not to talk of honourable lions in Tiv Axis.. one more thing harveyTaraba state is South Not Even Middlebelt
The truth is that even as far back as 2012 when I lived in Abuja, middle belt people hated being referred to as north. How much more now when their ancestral land are being ravaged by the Fulani? The irony is most so called northerners in the army except for the officers are from the middle belt, so if push comes to grind, they may start doing to their officers what hausas did to Igbo officers in 1966!

4 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by awa(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:
When we yorubas realise the truth ,we are allaigning with fulani ,because we hate igbos so much!

As if the igbos really care about your so-called Yoruba hatred....love them hate them, Yoruba nation is not a match to them. Yoruba are on their own lane while Igbo's are on their own.

3 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Ostrogoth(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
zeromeridian:
this people have started realising that the only and true ally they have is the SE/SS
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
very soon Yoruba Christians will realize the truth
We already do, and I'd like to use this medium to apologize to all Igbo's on nairaland who've tasted my derision because of ipob issue, I may not like Mazi Kanu as a person, but nevertheless he was right and is indeed a great man!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Chukapage(m): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
ElsonMorali:

bla bla blAh!! What is this one saying SS against SE suspicious of them?? Stop spilling gibberish everywhere because of hate and tribalism!! You and I know the only genuine political alliance in this country is SE/SS .have you ever wondered why Apc could not penetrate the region?? The only Apc governor there was kicked out smoothly with his boy boy Godson.and for the records the East don't give a Bleep about the west either ,infact they way the political tides are turning the whole Eastern Region will Ally with middlebelt region after all we all know nobody trusts the west even their Northern allies don't trust them one bit and are always Suspicious of the west ,is it now the East that will want to Ally with the West?

6 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Kapeter(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kkb1977:
Middle belters should be very careful with this so called politians who are looking for cheap popularity.
Igbos and yorubas will never accommodate you.
Your only reliable ally is core North. Go back to history.
Bewarned.
true though. Can't live with them here in sw to be candid.
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Kapeter(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
selemempe:
as i said...keeping being aggressive...the east already want out....all we need is for u to push yorubas to the wall so they too will want out...once that happens...the rest will be written in history.

Its beyond ur power....u cant stop fulani herdsmen from being aggresssive...u are just a political commentator...so u cant do much to stop the tide...their agression will trigger a response soon from the yorubas...i know this because this is not 1967...everybody don wise up and yorubas now have lagos and oil wont be around much longer too...all we need is for u guys to trigger a response from yoruba...the east will take it from there
you people will just be decieving yourself anyhow here.
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:
But the impression many Nigerians have is that the core North has always been playing the role of a big brother to the Middle Belt protecting its interests

Which big brother? In which way has the North been protecting the Middle Belt’s interests? Rather, it has been the other way round. It is the Middle Belt that has been taking care of the North in so many ways. The North has always depended on the resources of the Middle Belt including food. The Middle Belt is the food belt not only of the North but the entire Nigeria. The Middle Belt is the largest geo-political zone in the country. It is not even only the North that we don’t need, we don’t even need any other geo-political zone in the country to survive. Middle Belt can stand on its own. The Middle Belt has the ability, and the capability to stand on its own. The Middle Belt is naturally endowed with everything it needs to survive as an entity on its own.
It is the Middle Belt that provided the bulk of the troops that fought the civil war to keep Nigeria one. It is the region that keeps Nigeria together as one. Without the Middle Belt, there will be no Nigeria. It is advisable for other geo-political zones in the country to continue to key into the Middle Belt for Nigeria to continue surviving as a nation.

Is the Middle Belt Forum going to review its meetings and association with the Southern Leaders Forum following the comments, and observations by NEF leaders over the meetings?

Ango Abdullahi, Kwande and other NEF members are on their own. Nobody or group can stop our meetings with the Southern leaders. The Middle Belt Forum has the constitutional right of freedom of association. Nobody or group has the right to tell us who to associate with or relate with. Moreover, like I said earlier ,these NEF leaders, and other groups in the North should count the Middle Belt out of the North. We are on our own, and we are not soliciting for any association with the North. The Middle Belt will continue its meetings with Southern Leaders Forum. There is no going back on it, and nobody or group can stop us.
Now let me say this again so that Ango Abdullahi, and others like him, who are still dreaming of the Middle Belt as being part of the North, know that they are under illusion. Was there not a time when the present day Rivers State, Cross River, Akwa-Ibom and present Bayelsa states were part of the defunct Eastern region? Do you still see these states still being referred to as South-Eastern states? Again, was there not a time when Delta State, and Edo were part of the then Western states? Do you still see these states being referred to as part of Western state or states in the South-West? From these my explanations, you can see that those people referring to the Middle Belt as part of their so-called North are day dreamers.

Middle belt is north.
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Ostrogoth(m): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
What makes me happy is that there is finally going to be major changes in Nigeria. No more Hausa Fulani bullshit! Very interesting days ahead!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat / Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG / Remi Tinubu And Dino Melaye In A Discussion At The Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.