Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,343 members, 7,888,091 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:07 PM

Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader (34479 Views)

It’s Treasonable To Deploy Nigerian Army To Niger Without Senate Approval — MBF / 'Atiku Is Penetrating The KKK States' ⁠— Popular Journalist, Sunday Isuwa / We Want To Severe Links With Arewa —MBF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by laudate: 3:50am On Jul 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:
Middle belt is north.
Stop telling lies...! Aren't you too old to be spreading falsehood? shocked

luluman:
Is it envy or bad belle that makes yeebos find it difficult to leave ooduas alone? Yorubas are obviously lords to you.
Their mumu button dey una hand.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by laudate: 4:01am On Jul 29, 2019
Willybos:

Yes sir. Let me analyst dis in a random sampling (1) We have enough food, water etc here in MB. So, for your accurate information we don't need anybody to accommodate us...The parasite from North always making the country backward!!
Well said!! wink
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by laudate: 4:11am On Jul 29, 2019
Nowenuse:
What you are saying doesn't make any sense. Millions of people in Cameroon, Ghana & Niger republic also speak Hausa as a 2nd language just like many middlebelters do, does that also make them part of core-northern Nigeria? Language is not an issue abeg.

You are talking about Benue, what of Kogi & Kwara?

You are pointless!

In fact, there is a lot of ignorance oozing from many posts on this thread. So many people think that the term "Middle Belt" is a recent coinage or phrase, that has just found itself into the political lexicon of Nigerians. sad angry

Meanwhile, this is a term or description that has been in existence in Nigeria, long before independence! shocked

Nowenuse:
I think you have a problem.
Oyo state has more muslims both in numbers and percentage than Kogi state, should this make Oyo a northern state?

Kogi state is more of a 50/50. Kogi west is like 80% christian, Kogi east is like 60% christian. It is Kogi central that is like 70% muslim.

Thank you for educating the clueless o, my bro'! sad

2 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by antadiop2: 5:08am On Jul 29, 2019
For those claiming Biafra took no prisoners of war
Stop the ignorant and unfounded information spread as facts.

1 Like

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by AnanseK(m): 6:41am On Jul 29, 2019
laudate:

Stop being ignorant, abeg. The Middle belt agitation started from the 50s.

Agitation doesn’t mean there was a region. Go and read the history of Joseph Tarka and how he was deceived by the so called southern backers and read the proceedings of the Northern Nigeria parliament on the so called Middle Belt. Read about the voting on the issue and the side taken by the Middle Belt Congress ( MBC) and don’t forget to read about Ibrahim Imam. Thank me later.
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2019
Last time i checked no one vote to speak for us.
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by laudate: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2019
AnanseK:
Agitation doesn’t mean there was a region. Go and read the history of Joseph Tarka and how he was deceived by the so called southern backers and read the proceedings of the Northern Nigeria parliament on the so called Middle Belt. Read about the voting on the issue and the side taken by the Middle Belt Congress ( MBC) and don’t forget to read about Ibrahim Imam. Thank me later.
Every region starts with an agitation. undecided Read the story of how the old Midwest got its own region carved out of the old Western region.

The request for a separate Middle Belt identity did NOT start today. It started long ago, and that portion of the North-Central has stressed its identity over and over again, as a separate distinct body that should NOT be lumped with the core North. angry

Even the South-South is not a political region in its own, but the groups in that region have repeatedly stressed that they have a separate distinct identity, that should not be lumped together with others. undecided

Today, if anyone mentions the South-South, we all know what areas and ethnic groups are being referred to, and where they are located as well as what kind of issues, drive their geo-political thoughts.

The same thing should apply to the Middle Belt. Why is that too much to ask? Why can't people grasp this simple fact? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by laudate: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2019
Kabir2Mohammad:
whenever they talk about middle belt they are referring to Xtians living there not the entire populace which if u subtract Benue the remaining two states Plateau and Taraba share almost equal population while the remaining are dominantly Muslims
They are not talking about only the Christians living there, but both Christians and Muslims. Please educate yourself! angry

1 Like

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2019
laudate:

Afonja laudate, aka laudateXXX, middle belt is northern Nigeria as long as Nigeria is concerned

1 Like

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by laudate: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:
Afonja laudate, aka laudateXXX, middle belt is northern Nigeria as long as Nigeria is concerned

You are well known for spreading lies. Anyone who disagrees with your myopic view is an Afonja, right? Obviously, they hold your mumu button in their hands....anuofia!

2 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Willybos(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

But , middle belt are northerners.

As far as u guys speak hausa-fulani language, u are not.

The dissociation is weak with the language been there.
yes....because you don't kno anything About MB...Your brain is really allergic to understanding!!

3 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by luluman: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
laudate:

Then stay out of their affairs now.
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by laudate: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
luluman:
Then stay out of their affairs now.
This is a public domain. Comments are free, but facts are sacred! If they don't want people to comment, they should restrict news about their affairs to Igbere TV website....

1 Like

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
laudate:

You are well known for spreading lies. Anyone who disagrees with your myopic view is an Afonja, right? Obviously, they hold your mumu button in their hands....anuofia!

2 Likes

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by laudate: 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2019

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=laudate post=80755324][/quote]
Middle Belt is tired of RUGA genocide.
Receive sense ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by laudate: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
immhotep:
Middle Belt is tired of RUGA genocide.
Receive sense ASAP.

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by NCBMEDIA: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by AquariusRising: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Show me the posts you made condemning Nnamdi KANU when he made the call for Igbos to kill any Yoruba or Hausa man at sight. I still have his audio and video recordings in my archive.

Did you come out and condemn him when he said the Igbo shouldn't attend any church pastored or founded by a Yoruba man?

I have videos of this man soliciting for arms and ammunitions with which to fight Yorubas and Hausas at the US Igbo world council day or something.

You can't eat your cake and still have it. What you can do is have your cake and eat it, which you have done.

If you guys are wise you'd cut yourselves from that psychotic human being called Nnamdi Kanu. But he's another Ojukwu whom you are willing to follow to the ends of the earth.

When it is time for the Yorubas to protect themselves be rest assured that they will rise up and do just that.

The Fulanis present no threat to us. We dealt with them in the past, we'll do same if the need arises. We don't need to align with people who have only shown us hatred unabated over the years.

The Yorubas stopped Usman Dan Fodio's armies from taking over the entire south single handedly. We will do it again when the need arises by the grace of God.

Your Hatred is showing. It gives me joy to know that it is eating you up slooooowly
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by ElsonMorali: 7:55am On Aug 02, 2019
AquariusRising:

Your Hatred is showing. It gives me joy to know that it is eating you up slooooowly

You would know what hatred feels and tastes like since it's your staple.

I don't deal in hatred. Don't have time for it. I relate with individuals based on your personality not your ethnicity or class. You good to me, I'm good to you. You wanna prove you an asshole, I'll show you how the game's played. That's all.

Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by olisaEze(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2019
Nigerians are beginning to wake up! grin stay woke people, the revolution is not on The BigBrother show!! grin grin
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by AquariusRising: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
ElsonMorali:

You would know what hatred feels and tastes like since it's your staple.

I don't deal in hatred. Don't have time for it. I relate with individuals based on your personality not your ethnicity or class. You good to me, I'm good to you. You wanna prove you an asshole, I'll show you how the game's played. That's all.

It takes an asshole to know an asshole.

And if you have any sort of ability to understand, you will find from my first quote that my only interest is in the safety of people, no matter their ethnicity.

You on the other hand have shown your pure hatred for Nnamdi Kanu and others like him. My quote did not refer to the man in any way and I do NOT agree with the mans politics, neither do I stand for any form of hatred, no matter who is spewing it. You on the other hand seem to have a morbid fascination for the man and his brand of politics, otherwise you would not write a whole epistle referring me to his utterances and actions which have no bearing on my quote. I find it backward and boring.

Free yourself from hatred. Hatred is as hatred does.
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by ElsonMorali: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
AquariusRising:

It takes an asshole to know an asshole.

And if you have any sort of ability to understand, you will find from my first quote that my only interest is in the safety of people, no matter their ethnicity.

You on the other hand have shown your pure hatred for Nnamdi Kanu and others like him. My quote did not refer to the man in any way and I do NOT agree with the mans politics, neither do I stand for any form of hatred, no matter who is spewing it. You on the other hand seem to have a morbid fascination for the man and his brand of politics, otherwise you would not write a whole epistle referring me to his utterances and actions which have no bearing on my quote. I find it backward and boring.

Free yourself from hatred. Hatred is as hatred does.

People who hate only see hatred everywhere they go. Even when they encounter love they think it's hatred because that what their lives have been built around. Stop quoting me now. I don't have any intention of engaging you in senseless rants. Move along.
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by AquariusRising: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
ElsonMorali:

People who hate only see hatred everywhere they go. Even when they encounter love they think it's hatred because that what their lives have been built around. Stop quoting me now. I don't have any intention of engaging you in senseless rants. Move along.

Just say you are burnt out! It is expected of you. You have been engaging me, why stop now?
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by ElsonMorali: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
AquariusRising:

[s]Just say you are burnt out! It is expected of you. You have been engaging me, why stop now?[/s]
Re: Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader by ggood: 1:05am On Apr 05, 2021
they are not North

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) / Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 / Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.